Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,016 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Do You Do For A Living ??? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Do For A Living ??? (15883 Views)

Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured / What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? / Profession: What Do You Do For a Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
Am a social engineer,I build,and destroy erection.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by cmonek(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
job hunting ooo. Studied human physiology in uniport. Dnt know what next to do now ooooo. Eyein business though.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by crazygod(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
I'm a part-time Educationist and a full time music producer/artist manager. U need top class international standard beat, holla @ me on BBM 2998F88D
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by crazygod(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
I also train on music production. ;-)
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by ositadima1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
I used to cut grass in d day and smoke weed at night, now i rule d upper class and i dont even work.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by IYANGBALI: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
Me I be ashawo and I read mass fornication

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Ejiekwu1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
I am a Civil and Structural Engineer. I work for a renowned Consulting Civil Engineering Firm based in Lagos. I also do Personal structural Design work at a very reasonable price. CONTACT; G.S.M 08038317499. E.MAIL; ejiekwuone@yahoo.com. BB PIN; 22A5C2C3.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by GboyegaD(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
I am studying at graduate level to become an economist and I hope to be a professor in the near future.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Picomon(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ all, *in china's voice* no use d job wey una dey do dey laugh, no condition is permanent.

As for me, I dey wo e ke for a living. D job wey make dbanj run comot for london.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
Look at my pic, u will know cool
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by ositadima1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ares dats cool, would u do this for ur country
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by gabriel212: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
Am a Process Plant and Piping Design Engineer for my company( No 1 fruits juice and Chemical industries in Nigeria)
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by hamsky: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
I'm a STUDENT........Will be one of the very few in the country with an MSc degree in ebusiness and information systems by next year (ISA).
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Revolva(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
Proflakes: I read elect/elect in university, currently running my masters programme in one of the nigerian university. I'm through with my course work and i am desperately in need of a job now. Any help pls contact me with dis line 08176225652. Tanks
I pity all dis folks wey dey read masters why not use the money to start a small biz --- no work for you bro unless u get upperhand elsewhere and don't be suprise say even wit ur masters sef someone without even bsc can be ur boss or supervisor in ur field
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by hamsky: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
ARES: Look at my pic, u will know cool

Hope you don't mind me asking, what rank are are you?
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
Rolly83: Nice,4 da wanna be....well i'm an engineer working with Sahara energy...i enjoy my job very much.My dad dad wanted me to read medicine while my mum wanted petroleum engr.I never liked chemistry so i followed mum's wishes!

Seems there are lots of Engineers here....my first occupation is engineering (supervisory role), then I write (currently working on a novel), then I blog (cos it gives me the opportunity to pour out my mind to the whole word at a click, and by God's grace, been earning some cool passive income via it), and lastly, I engage in businesses part-time, viz. car sale, mini-importation, etc...cos I wouldn't want to work for someone forever, wanna be a big employer by God's grace some day soon. Nice thread smiley
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by omiobo: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Studied business admin but a swimming pool/water treatment plant contractor.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
~PreciousBro~:
yea I know,I meant aside what you want.....I'm talkin abt me now being an industrial chemist" do you know any course I can study to divert me to an engr field or oil and gas coy?

Go for short well drilling courses, etc...most cost bw 150k to 300k, but they sure worth it if you have the passion. With your current certificate, all you need right now are professional certifications in pure engineering, but then, if you can go back to school, better. I hope this answered your question?
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Freeopod(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
is dia no professional photographeR here?! Wld like to meet one! Bdw, am a corper nau, hoping to go into professional photography real soon.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by eldoradoxx: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
I be Charge and Bail
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by segend(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
Am a pharmacist, work with a multinational pharmaceutical company
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by ozodimgba(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
sadeiyare:

Accountant are you stealing money, changing figures ?

stats if my guess is as correct as urs.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Cool83(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
pfii: #PROUDLY# a teacher. kiss
am also a teacher with ogun state
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Anyone proficient in Solar & Inverter Technology should pm me, am saying bye to Generator & PPS in 2013. Please send me quotation for a 50KVA capacity Solar powered inverter unit remember solely solar powered no room for charging with gen or PPS cos am getting rid of gen and nepa.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by 40fied(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
I'm a singer and songwriter.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by 40fied(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
EngrBlau101: I run Errands. You need a car Hire? You need someone to run your errands? Call Seun on 08171133825.

I like you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Ninilowo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nairalanding.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by SlyIg(f): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
I am a nairalander by occupation.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by nexstorm(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
engineer are dominating the thread because majority dont fit into any spot.so their joblessness has grant them time to spend online.seriously true engineer are alway busy and creating solutions.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by sirugos(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
2sexy: Ah... I studied Petroleum engineering and waiting for my NYSC call up

Hoping to get a job within a year and half... and before that time, I will develop myself by taking short courses.

The first is definitely going to be SAFETY! Like they say, safety first. That is one field where every engineer needs to be acquainted with...
probably NISP coz dats the only recognise safety inst SPDC accept

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Or MTN Nigeria For A Graduate Trainee / ICAN Stops Direct Conversion Of Foreign Qualifications / The Issue Of HND Discrimination In The Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.