Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents (10159 Views)

So MAD @ Most Recruitment Agents And Consulting Firms / List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria / Recruitment Agents Or Fraudsters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents by benpat: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2008
Pls i want to know if there's any agency recruiting for Skye bank. I also want to know if Skye bank employs people on contract basis and wat is there pay.Pls i need the reply urgently.
Thanx
Re: Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents by mosho4real(m): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2008
yes, the employ people on contract basis directly from their HR, the take home is =N=56,960. for more info call me on 08030530375.
Re: Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents by olaolau: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2008
PLEASE MOSHO4RE I WANT TO BE EMPOLY AT SKY BANK PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME ,I NEED YOUR HELP ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT MY NO IS 08034893673 OR I WILL CALL YOU.
Re: Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents by orekinky: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2008
how sure are u dat mosho is real?
Re: Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents by orekinky: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2008
if he is real, pls let other nairalanders be made known , its not easy so many gradutes are suffering right now.
Re: Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents by jisola(f): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2008
pleaseĀ i need the job too, u can contact me on 08038398447 and my email is molajubu@yahoo.co.uk,i'll appecate your help
Re: Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents by mosho4real(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2008
Guyz,
Pls take your cv to Skye bank head office annex plot 708/709 adeola hopewell street victoria island. Pls, is strictly for ND holders that graduated within the last six years. pls don't put HND in your cv's.
Cheers.
Re: Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents by olaolau: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2008
morsho are you workin with sky bank or you hear they are collecting cv`s morsho i will text you with my number olaolau 08034893673 please reply my text message please am interested in sky bank thanks.
Re: Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents by razorfyne: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
hi mosho,please i will like to know how much skye bank pays their entry level permanent staff.pls i need to know coz i was invited for their intensive training slated for 25th of this month.thanks
Re: Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents by Bowlexzy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage, monitor their sites and as well boost their online presence. So do you want to start selling your products on eCommerce sites like Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases traffic and sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager, digital marketer and other online management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce#57249909

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For NAF DSSC Interview Exercise 2018 / Npower Unpaid February Stipend / JOBS TIPS: Here Are 4 Exclusive Tips For Human-Human Networking As A Job Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.