Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Recruitment Agents Or Fraudsters? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Agents Or Fraudsters? (1051 Views)

So MAD @ Most Recruitment Agents And Consulting Firms / List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria / Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Agents Or Fraudsters? by deejaid(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
i dont jus understand why naijas are crazy about jobs. just imagine someone send me an email last week dat i should send N13,500 to his account as a condition 4 an "Employment Letter" from Access Bank to be send 2 my email address after d payment. what baffled me most was dat i didnt attend any interview sessions @ Access Bank in Lagos.
d unknown agent send me dis details:
Banker: UBA
Account Name: Eghwrudjakpor Ufuoma Kingsley
Account Number: 00100520030652
my dear nairalanders, do i need to pay such money before i receive an Appointment/Employment Letter 4rm a reputable bank in Nigeria? should i deposit d money to his account or report to EFCC of his fraudulent website: www.joblinknigeria.com? Bcus am quite sure many unsuspecting jobseekers might have fallen victims? should dis continue in our land? what's nxt step? i need ur advice,

Re: Recruitment Agents Or Fraudsters? by TOLSIS(f): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2008
i'm begining to think this people are fraudsters too. the thing is that they pick my calls sometimes, and help me out when my access code is rejected. i also missed d interview, and was sent a letter of employment to report in access bank. what i think we should do is to go to d human resources dept of access bank, and ask if they patronise joblinknigeria. it would help.
Re: Recruitment Agents Or Fraudsters? by TOLSIS(f): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2008
nairalanders, i took the pain to go to access bank today with a print out of the employment letter sent to me from joblinknigeria, to find out from the human resources dept if really they patronise joblinknigeria, to recruit graduates for them. i successfully found out from one of the human resources person that they don't recruit in that manner.he read the print out and told me not to pay any money to any account. he said after you have submitted your cv 2 a particular branch of theirs, if you qualify, you will be called 2 write their test and all of that, you and i know the procedure now.
so nairalanders, ACCESS BANK SAY THEY DON'T JUST OFFER EMPLOYMENT LETTER THE WAY JOBLINKNIGERIA IS DOING IT. THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS.
meanwhile, the access bank branch i confirmed from is their branch in asokoro , abuja.
Re: Recruitment Agents Or Fraudsters? by deejaid(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
thank u Tolsis 4 d information. i do hope any nairalanders wld benefit 4rm this and pls let pass it across 2 others who may not be aware of nairaland forum
2 frnds fall victims b4 i came across dem. so let watch out ! cool

(1) (Reply)

Grab Service Desk Jobs From Glo, Etisalat, Etc With Itil Advantage / Urgent Vacancies / Globacom Has Started Calling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.