Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" (2870 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 13, 2012
emerald1: May be he was looking for already made or a rich woman cos u must hav had a younger girl dat u where dating.after breaking her heart u went and seTtled for someone as old as ur mum.u think u can eat ur cake and hav it.

My dear don't mind some of our ppl in Europe with their "I must get document " mentality. Now he has the document with some comforts but no children and the Mayotte woman is not ready to let go.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2012
Lol
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by dayokanu(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2012
If you dont believe check Callotis picture in the interview thread she looks so hot though at over 40

1 Like

Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by slimyem: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2012
dayokanu: If you dont believe check Callotis picture in the interview thread she looks so hot though at over 40
But she doesn't look 31...does she?
Does the woman in question not have siblings,friends within and around the same age group,dates and years of schooling or events,how would she not have slipped up somewhere or somehow?
If she had cut two years off her age,i would have agreed he missed it but 16 years?
Tell me something else please!!
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by dayokanu(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Caveatemptor(m): 4:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Na waaa oooo.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2014
Caveatemptor:
Na waaa oooo.

No be small wa oooo".
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2014
slimyem:
But she doesn't look 31...does she?
Does the woman in question not have siblings,friends within and around the same age group,dates and years of schooling or events,how would she not have slipped up somewhere or somehow?
If she had cut two years off her age,i would have agreed he missed it but 16 years?
Tell me something else please!!

You don't seem to know the extent some peeps can go to hid a secret
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2014
Brandnew2:

You want to be a liar and a cheat?

The said dude is better off ending the marriage except the woman is willing to confess every other lie she told him and wait a minute, how is the said man supposed to procreate since his wife (old hag) has attained menopause.

Run homie run.

The marriage ended that same year and the "dude" is now remarried with kids.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Odunnu:

She must be one hell of a sexy maama to be 48 yet pass for a 31yr old. I want to be like her o. tongue

It's not about being "a sexy mama" ooo. Some ppl dey wey no dey look ground well before them put let waaaaaasm!
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2014
This is why you need to meet a partner's friends, family, see their their certificates right from nursery school sef and high school yearbooks just to make sure. I really feel sorry fir the guy especially if he wants to have children.
Re: Re: "Wife Is 50 while her husband is 34" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
bengreat:

The marriage ended that same year and the "dude" is now remarried with kids.
Good for him, there's always a chance for a new begining.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best AC Temperature For Infants / What's Your "Sugbon" Ie Flaw / Morals/lessons You Will Teach Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.