Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears (2730 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by frndfghtr(m): 3:22am On Aug 29, 2023
Only strong hearted person will not cry, This painting of a young woman breastfeeding an old man in a prison cell was sold for Euros 30 million. The painting may look perverse but the story behind is from historical records.

The poor man was sentenced to "death by starvation" for stealing a loaf of bread during the reign of Louis XIV in France.

The woman was his only daughter and the only visitor to his cell. She was allowed to visit him daily but was frisked thoroughly such that no food was taken in.

When after 4 months the man still survived with no weight loss, the authorities were perplexed and started spying on her in the cell and to their utter astonishment found her to breastfeed her father to the fullest sharing her baby's milk.

The judges then realizing the compassion and love of the woman for her father, pardoned the father and set him free.

This piece of history brings into focus the depth of an woman's compassion in our daily lives that can often be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by frndfghtr(m): 3:27am On Aug 29, 2023
I don't know wither to shed tears or to praise her or to ridicule her but all I know is that another life have been added to her dad's life, the way she use to look out is so amazing, she don't want to see her dad face suckling her breast, respect to dad, true bond, cares, am just crying of people I don't know about,

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:33am On Aug 29, 2023
frndfghtr:
I don't know wither to shed tears or to praise her or to ridicule her but all I know is that another life have been added to her dad's life, the way she use to look out is so amazing, she don't want to see her dad face suckling her breast, respect to dad, true bond, cares, am just crying of people I don't know about,

Sick goat spoted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Chibuzoripob: 3:37am On Aug 29, 2023
sad
Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by frndfghtr(m): 3:43am On Aug 29, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Sick goat spoted
u are blessed

3 Likes

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Joy002(f): 4:11am On Aug 29, 2023
What a gender we are, love and and compassion we have, and got betrayed and use and dump by the other gender
Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Elostar: 4:13am On Aug 29, 2023
What crime did he commit, if it's sexual abuse, make I know talk shall
Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Xwizard: 4:24am On Aug 29, 2023
Joy002:
What a gender we are, love and and compassion we have, and got betrayed and use and dump by the other gender
Facts

So now that you’ve agree to be use and dump, now what?
Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Gadafii: 6:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Joy002:
who got us kicked out of the garden

What a gender indeed

1 Like

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2023
Joy002:

I need some compassion, I won't dump you... shocked grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Nehyooh(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2023
Joy002:
Your gender are really delicate being and need to be cared for seriously, and need to be treated well for life. Meanwhile, some of your gender are fabulist, wicked, heartless and doesn't worth to be trusted; this is what makes the other gender that value his life and patronizes his peace of mind need to avoid such ladies. So please don't always put blame on the other gender at all times.
Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by talented321: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Is not a gender issue' don't be emotional... Men can love.. Women do also love.. But both gender is mixed with bad ones..
Joy002:
op i saw this on facebook' i don't know how to describe it'' but so touching and emotional.. Lasting memory...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by kestolove95(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
The man is a very useless man, a coward sucking ur own biological daughters breast just to stay alive..that is he can even commit incest just to stay alive..

1 Like

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Ensa777(f): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
The father must have been a paedophile.

For him to be comfortable sucking it he must have been doing it before.

Art my ass!
Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Kevineleven(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
kestolove95:
The man is a very useless man, a coward sucking ur own biological daughters breast just to stay alive..that is he can even commit incest just to stay alive..

I agree with you

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by 1Sharon(f): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ensa777:
The father must have been a paedophile.

For him to be comfortable sucking it he must have been doing it before.

Art my ass!

Pedophiles are attracted to children, children don't have breasts.

Do you people think sha. You're looking at breastfeeding as sexual, when it shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
1Sharon:

Pedophiles are attracted to children, children don't have breasts.

Do you people think sha. You're looking at breastfeeding as sexual, when it shouldn't be.

Wow that's deep coming from another lady kiss
Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by frndfghtr(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pubgveteran:

Wow that's deep coming from another lady kiss
by what love cannot do cannot exit

1 Like

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by Vijuchoco(f): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Truly touching cry

A woman's love is always genuine..

tongue

1 Like

Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by oneman2k7: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
The man na breast man

Me na assman
Re: This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears by frndfghtr(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Truly touching cry

A woman's love is always genuine..

tongue
you must be a God fearing woman

(1) (Reply)

. (kept It From Me For A Long Time) / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / I Have One Month Left To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.