Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Akpors' Message To Facebook. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors' Message To Facebook. (1242 Views)

(mr Akpors, Is Interviewed After Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Afcon Match) / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? / Akpors Rebuke Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors' Message To Facebook. by Xymc1(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2012
After blocking Akpors from sending friend request to Ekaitte, he wrote a letter to fb.
AM NOT JOKING
Dear Facebook,
It's with great pleasure that I write to you.
Firstly, allow me to express my sincere thanks to you for allowing me to be on you and indeed for giving me thousands of cyber friends.
Further thanks for allowing me to keep in touch with my loved ones.
But I have a few observations to make.
1. When a man updates their status, they'll get 2 likes and3 comments from their formerclassmates and 0 friend requests... but if the same status is updated by a lady, they get 170 likes, 350 comments and 470 friend requests... Why are you tolerating Gender Discrimination?
2. People who don't even have licence in real life have cars on fb... Why do you allow black mailing?
3. People who are kept and not working in real life are CEOs on fb... Why do you allow scams?
4. Everyone writes prayers on fb but in real life they never have time to kneel down and pray... Why don't you remind them that you arenot God?
5. Everyone on fb likes to see a status pronouncing blessings on them but they never bless others in real life... Can't you stop that selfishness?
6. If facebook is about meeting and making new friends, why do you block mewhen I try doing so?Must I know everyone?
Please look into these issues.
Yours' concerned addict, Akpors
Re: Akpors' Message To Facebook. by bunmioguns(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin akpos dey really vex
Re: Akpors' Message To Facebook. by Xymc1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
bunmioguns: grin grin grin grin akpos dey really vex
Hahahahaha na true oo
Re: Akpors' Message To Facebook. by Excelboi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
Very dry, the op must be feeling funky for dis joke.
Re: Akpors' Message To Facebook. by Xymc1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Excelboi: Very dry, the op must be feeling funky for dis joke.
Aaaaaahhh sharrrrrrrap

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Ikebeless Babes / Akpors, The Poor Husband...laff It Out / *stand Up*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.