Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Red Sheet Magazine Calls Iyanya "Sexiest Man Alive" On Cover! As In? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Red Sheet Magazine Calls Iyanya "Sexiest Man Alive" On Cover! As In? (652 Views)

Uche Jombo And Kcee 'limpopo' Cover The Red Sheet Magazine Sept. Issue / Ini Edo, Jim Iyke & Mama Gee On The Cover Of 'the Red Sheet Magazine' / Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Red Sheet Magazine Calls Iyanya "Sexiest Man Alive" On Cover! As In? by amakaikeng(f): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ok! I know the latest cover of The Red Sheet Magazine with Iyanya and Annie Macaulay-Idibia is really lovely, that fact is incontrovertible. But what I don't quite agree with is that they addressed Iyanya as the "sexiest man alive." As in? *Coughs*** Ladies please what's your take on this? The guys are also free to contribute cos I wanna know is you guys are in agreement with this title.

Continue here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/12/red-sheet-magazine-calls-iyanya-sexiest.html

(1) (Reply)

ABU Professor, Hyacinth Mbibu, Shot Dead In Zaria / Princewill Ojukwu Accuses Don Jazzy Of Battery – Fans Reaction / 50 Cent Accuses Rick Ross Of Staging Fake Drive-by Shooting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.