Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos (1226 Views)

Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) / The Recent Kidnap And Release Of Kemisola Uthman / My Fianceeā€™s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by promisador: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dear readers,
This is an alert message to anyone willing to help in this serious situation. Please read this information carefully.
A particular girl I trained and has worked for me as a househelp on a payroll, walked away from me with some money and when I intervened, she threatened me with a particular message and it went thus:
"Xo u broke my simcard... Guess wat, am still in lagos, u will suffer 4 wat u did, u wicked shameless man. U'r angry abi..hahaha. Dnt worry. Dat stupid cheif dat i meet on d internet, he doesnt knw a thing abt me. Am still here, i knw wer u live, i knw ur childrens skul... Watch n see wat happens. BIG FOOL. IDIOT.
She has threatened to kidnap my children from school and has also threatened to come to my house with some gang of boys. I do not hold anything against her and I wonder why she has decided to repay me evil for good...

PLEASE, IF ANY ONE SEES HER OR KNOWS ABOUT HER WHEREABOUTS, DO NOT HESITATE TO REPORT TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION OR ANY SECURITY OUTFIT THAT CAN GET HOLD OF HER. THANK YOU. HER PICTURES ARE DISPLAYED BELOW...

Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by Tgirl4real(f): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ideally, I should suggest this for homepage, but I would be asked if I could validate it.

Anyway to do that OP?

1 Like

Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by jmoore(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
@op Why can't you report this case to the police station?
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by greatgod2012(f): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
The law enforcement agency is d right place to report this, its threat to life, its no child's play. Act fast now, before it is too late.
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by otilowaju(f): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
what are her names?
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
@OP, where you sleeping with her ?

Where is your wife?

How did you meet her or who brought her to you?
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by slimchi2k2(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ifyalways
nice question sis

bro there's something between u and that girl,u can't deny it ur house help ain't weak up treat u because of simcard,answered IFYALWAYS question and tell us what real happen or u take out the poor girl piture
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by slimchi2k2(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ifyalways
nice question sis

@promisador
bro there's something between u and that girl,u can't deny it ur house help ain't weak up treat u because of simcard,
answered IFYALWAYS question and tell us what real happen or u take out the poor girl picture
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by promisador: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sorry, the sim card does not belong to me. She went into my drawer, stole my money. When I found out, she threw up and I had to caution her by seizing her fone and removing the sim card in her fone to checkmate whosoever she is making connection with in my house. Then she ran away, and started throwing all these threats at me. Her NAMES are CHISOM JACINTHA OKPEGBUE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I lost my wife four (4) Months ago as a result of illness, and I have already reported the case to the police but I just didn't want to throw my eggs in one basket for security reasons, so I decided to throw it open to the public since the social media is more enlightening. So while the police are doing their work, am also doing mine by informing people about it. I wasn't sleeping with her, she was just a househelp that I pay for her work monthly.
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by promisador: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
If I had anything against her, she would have reported the case to the police to get me arrested. I employed her to take care of my children because my wife is dead. I just love my wife that's why I don't want to remarry. Now she's threatening to kidnap my children through some gang of boys... just because I discovered that she stole my money and penalised her. She had intention of doin more than what she did. When I noticed she wasn't someone I could work with, I had to throw her out of my house. It's because I destroyed the sim card, that's why she's throwing out all those utterances.
So I had to dish this information out to the general public for safety purposes; if you have anything to do with her, you are doing so at your own risk.
In reply to the question of how do I know her, it was an agent who brought her to me and I believed she was a good girl.
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by promisador: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
@Tgirl4real, of course you can make it on a homepage. Believe me, this is an accurate information and not a lie. I give you the permissive will to do so. Thank you!
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
I will advice caution Tgirl. The user is not known and this could be anyone with the aim of maligning a lady. Can you also post your own name? If people see her and go to report to the police what is the name of the person who was threatened?
I hope you have spoken with the Teacher of the school so no one who is not permitted can pick up your kids from school. Also ask the Agent to help you trace her, If He/ She can bring people to work in someones home then he should be able to give you information on her where abouts.
Sorry you have to go through this. Sorry about the loss your wife.
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by Tgirl4real(f): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
promisador: @Tgirl4real, of course you can make it on a homepage. Believe me, this is an accurate information and not a lie. I give you the permissive will to do so. Thank you!

I am not asking for your permission sir. I am asking for validation.
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by Obinoscopy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
@Tgirl4real, this promasidor of a guy has really spammed d whole forum with this his unvalidated claims. I had to deal with his spams in the jobs section.

He is really desperate. I wouldn't want a situation where the girl will be victimised unjustly. The OP shld take up this case with the police

Regards.
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by pak: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
The promasidor guy is being economical with the truth.

Your wife died four months ago and you keep a girl like the one shown in the pix above as a 'househelp' because you don't want to remarry ??

Some things don't seem to connect in this your story. You better come out and tell the 100% truth.
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by Tgirl4real(f): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Obinoscopy: @Tgirl4real, this promasidor of a guy has really spammed d whole forum with this his unvalidated claims. I had to deal with his spams in the jobs section.

He is really desperate. I wouldn't want a situation where the girl will be victimised unjustly. The OP shld take up this case with the police

Regards.

Thanks Scopy. One really needs to be careful. I'm not surprised at d story though cos something similar happened to a friend recently. They were robbed.
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by Johndoe100(m): 1:45am On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Thanks Scopy. One really needs to be able. I'm not surprised at d story though cos something similar happened to a friend recently. They were robbed.

Sorry, but did I miss a giant step in logic here? Someone is afraid for his life and he is not being truthful because he is shouting too much? I hope that is not what this post and the rubbish by Obinoscopy by means. Sometimes you people here behave as if you just dropped from Mars.
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by Obinoscopy(m): 2:01am On Dec 14, 2012
Johndoe100:

Sorry, but did I miss a giant step in logic here? Someone is afraid for his life and he is not being truthful because he is shouting too much? I hope that is not what this post and the rubbish by Obinoscopy by means. Sometimes you people here behave as if you just
dropped from Mars.

My answer to the bolded: Yes u did miss a giant step of logic.
Re: Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 14, 2012
OP please give a very detailed instructions from the gateman to the board of directors of your children's school ..... there are sick people everywhere even abroad ..... nothing else is new... I'm truly sorry for your loss..... it is well ummmmm sad

(1) (Reply)

Love So Strong; Elderly Couple To Die Together In World's First Assisted Suicide / Wife To Pay $120,000 To Husband For Having Ugly Children / When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.