Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child (1227 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / My Mother Is Trying To Turn Me Against My Father. / My Mother Is Trying To Break My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by tpiah2: 12:37am On Dec 03, 2014
what do you do?

we all know its not a perfect world and there are indeed people who see a child and nothing but darkness, anger and hate fills their hearts.
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by cococandy(f): 2:48am On Dec 03, 2014
I'm looking for where to buy gala. Anybody knows?
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by mutter(f): 3:15am On Dec 03, 2014
You pray to God. You also keep low profile. Most times hatred is bred from jealousy. So keep low profile and don`t talk much about your kid`s and their achievements. Rather praise and thank God for what he has done.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by tpiah2: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
sometimes the enemies will be monitoring the kid, even if you keep a low profile.
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by SAMBARRY: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
cococandy:
I'm looking for where to buy gala. Anybody knows?
grin grin
soyoyo your bele don big now? smiley
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin grin
soyoyo your bele don big now? smiley
tongue NO

Stop waiting
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by SAMBARRY: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
cococandy:
tongue NO

Stop waiting
am eagerly waiting o because I want to wear gele owanmbe for your baby's naming ceremony. It's taking too long o jare cool
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
am eagerly waiting o because I want to wear gele owanmbe for your baby's naming ceremony. It's taking too long o jare cool
you go wait well well. tongue cheesy

Are you sure you won't be one of these mothers-in-law who breathe down on their daughter-in-law's neck to do quick quick and give them grand child?
Take ya time angry
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by SAMBARRY: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ahan no na.ill be a sweet mother in law bet I want to see ya children abi is it when wura turn sisi you go born ni cheesy
cococandy:
you go wait well well. tongue cheesy

Are you sure you won't be one of these mothers-in-law who breathe down on their daughter-in-law's neck to do quick quick and give them grand child?
Take ya time angry
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Ahan no na.ill be a sweet mother in law bet I want to see ya children abi is it when wura turn sisi you go born ni cheesy
yes na. Wura will be their big e-sister.
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by SAMBARRY: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
cococandy:
yes na. Wura will be their big e-sister.
ok o cheesy

you no sleep ni?
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by cococandy(f): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
ok o cheesy

you no sleep ni?
i got a new job as a watch-night in one bank like that. So as Una dey sleep I dey do my night work as security man for here. How you see am ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by SAMBARRY: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2014
cococandy:
i got a new job as a watch-night in one bank like that. So as Una dey sleep I dey do my night work as security man for here. How you see am ? cheesy
is good wink cheesy
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by tpiah01: 6:54pm On May 02, 2016
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
tpiah01:
Hi smiley
Re: When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child by tpiah01: 8:22pm On May 02, 2016
Hello, you are?

(1) (Reply)

A Child Not A Bride / Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss / The Story Of A Gambler!(a Must Read)-nairacoded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.