Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,116 members, 7,838,830 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom (11102 Views)

Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation / Parcel Bomb For Okonjo-Iweala Dropped At Post-Office / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom by mavinc4u(f): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2012
cyril83: chai see diz mavin chik u dey here dey type whil your boss and dem wande coal dey street dey hawk loya milk

who is my boss and wande coal? I would have said don't start what you can't finish but after going through your records, i found out that you were once a lunatic who was released to go home from a psychiatric hospital; they thought they had healed but little did they know that you were dancing to a higher music of madness.please go back to the hospital;am sure they will heal you properly this time. is a pity that the person that did that to you had died;if not i would have begged him to free you for the love of God.

1 Like

Re: Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom by mavinc4u(f): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2012
cyril83: chai see diz mavin chik u dey here dey type whil your boss and dem wande coal dey street dey hawk loya milk
Re: Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom by salolo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
na them know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb-blast: Igbo In Kano On 3-day Mourning / NBA To Hold Emergency NEC Meeting Tomorrow / PDP Reps Sue Malami, Mohammed, NBC Over New Broadcasting Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.