Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Just Thinking Out Loud - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Just Thinking Out Loud (609 Views)

Do You Need To Apologize To The People In The Rest Room If You Fart Out Loud? / I Was Thinking About What Ajuran/axum Said And Was Wondering / Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Thinking Out Loud by Chicolee(f): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
When people say 'Lord protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies' I always wonder if they think they can take of the devil (their no 1 enemy) without God's help. And if you God needs to protect you from your friends, well, you might as well be a loner.
Re: Just Thinking Out Loud by k2039: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2012
You try as much has possible to avoid conflicts with your enemies, you can sense your enemies and could also initiate a defence mechanism, because you are at alert, you are aware of their schemes, though they may be victorious at times, but you probably wont go down without fighting.

But it's hard when you have enemies who you think are friends because you will lower your defence mechanism again them, what that means is that you may likely not survive an attack from them.

So I guess that's what that quote meant

(1) (Reply)

Ring On The Thumb:what Does It Signifies? / Tomorrow Makes It One Year Remembrance day Of BOKOARAM Attack In KANO State. / Is Your Local Dialet Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.