Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Sample Coren Technical Report - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sample Coren Technical Report (57124 Views)

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria / Sample NSE Registration Technical Report / Nse Technical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by olufem24: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
pls i need a copy of the technical report as well. kindly send to my mail femenz2003@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by fakinbosola(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Please I need a copy of the report.
Akinbosolajimmy@hotmail.com

Thanks
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by wabaracpe: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
@idy4eva, this post is quite timely and is already being beneficial to me. I appreciate your good gesture. Pls can you help me with a copy of the report, am currently working on mine. Thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by wabaracpe: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
@idy4eva, this post is quite timely and is already being beneficial to me. I appreciate your good gesture. Pls can you help me with a copy of the report to wabaracpe@yahoo.com, am currently working on mine. Thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by idy4eva: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
@wabaracpe, good day. Drop a contact e-mail address. I will send a sample to you before March 31,2013. I hope that date will not be too late 4u? Have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by idy4eva: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
@wabaracpe, evening. Will try and send a sample to you before March 31,2013. I hope it will not be too late. Wishing you a pleasant evening.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by idy4eva: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
@wabaracpe, evening. I have sent u a mail. Post all/any request/comments here NOT to the e-mail address I used. U may never get a response if sent 2 d e-mail. Hv a pleasant evening.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by fanenabagu: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2013
pls i need a sample coren technical report. pls someone reach me on fanenabagu@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by ewereomodon: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
I will be writing Nigeria Society of Engineers exam for Corporate Membership this September. I need guide line on how to write a very good report. I will appreciate if anybody in the house could guide me.

If anyone can help me with a report so i could study and use the format for writing mine. my email is ewereomodon@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Echex: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
idy4eva:
If you posted your e-mail address I would have sent you a sample. I visit here(Nairaland) when I am not too busy. May be next time. But if you check my previous post you will see a summary of how COREN report looks like. I wish you a great day.
Pls kindly send me a prototype of your report. I hope to write in the next batch of the COREN Exams. my email address is brooklyn_franc@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by cliffton: 12:07pm On May 23, 2013
Please send to my email too emisykes2000@yahoo.com. I am in dire need of it.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by caspet(m): 3:28am On May 28, 2013
Great Engineers in the house...I feel this trend.Pls,i will also love to have the report too.My e-mail is josephaudu88@yahoo.com. God bless u all.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by yudiedydx(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
I also need this sample copy for a guide. "yudiedydx2001@yahoo.com" Please anyone who has got a copy should forward to me ASAP. Thank you all.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by oluwatomiwa(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2013
Please, I need the copy of the technical report to ajayismartoo@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by sstartony: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls i need a copy of the technical report as soon as possible.
jisenough4me@gmail.com
Thanks so much.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by adeyemialatishe(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pls i would like a copy of that report. adeyemi.alatishe@ieee.org

Thanks alot
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by jeffery79: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2013
I also need this sample copy for a guide. "peretomodejeffery7@gmail.com" Please anyone who has got a copy should forward to me ASAP. Thank you so much.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by dansean: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2013
pls i will need it too.e-mail is dansean@hotmail.co.uk or getola@yahoo.com. many thanks to you.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by lightofjoy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls I need to register for NSE and am a Power Engineer. Can someone in the house assist me with the project because I don't know where to start.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by alpontif(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hi house,

Kudos for the help directed towards fellow engineering graduates.

I will also need a sample of the report for my Nse and Coren.

Will be glad if you could send it to alpontif@gmail.com

Kind Regards.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Please I need a sample of the coren technical report.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by ogueji13: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Fellow Engineers in the house. I greet you all!
Please I also need a sample of the COREN technical report.
My email is nduslife@gmail.com

Thanks a million in advance.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by dabigjess(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2013
pls i ll need assistance too.
Am a graduate of mechanical engineering 2009, I went 2 COREN for membership by 2011 but was told that b4 i could b a member i need 2 b practising for atleast 4years under d supervision of a registerd engineer, its ll b 4years by september 2013. i wouldnt mind a more enlightenment and also a sample of d supposed report writing to jesseowa@gmail.com.
Regards.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by DeeManna: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2013
I don’t really like leaving my details online else I would have given you my report as a sample. I will advise, be weary of OLD engrs!(as sponsors) They OWE a lot of professional dues and you might have to pay those debts for your stuff to be processed. I hope this helps.
[/quote]

@idy4eva. please I want to register too. Can you help me with the a s mple. I will highly appreciate it. God bless.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by idy4eva: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
@DeeManna, Good evening. pls check the first page of this thread. I dropped a "reasonably comprehensive" summary of what COREN Tech report looks like. Sending u a sample is not a big deal but I may not get 'home' for a VERY LONG' time coz I am in the field now and I am using my organisation's laptop for my work( I have a lot of restrictions as per coy policy) if somethg takes me home soon, I will send u a copy if what you have here is not detailed enough. Have a pleasant evening.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by puranovic: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2013
Please can anyone assist me on how to register with coren without NSE
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by sgvandu: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Fellow Engineers in the house. I greet you all!
Please I also need a sample of the COREN technical report.
My email is sgvandu@yahoo.com
thanks

1 Like

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by gooro: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nice thread. I am about to write my own technical report too and will appreciate if someone can send me a sample technical report to it_brownsugar@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by biggorymane: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please i'll like help regarding the coren tech report writing as well. I'd appreciate any quick help pls. ibrahimabdulrasheedng@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by OkontaLeo: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello idy4eva, thanks for all your assistance to the needy in this forum. I also need your assistance on this issue of sample technical report for COREN registration please. My address is leonardoexcel@yahoo.com. I will appreciate your prompt respond. Thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by joobreel(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2014
@Idy4eva
please, i would also need a format of the COREN report. i have 5 years post graduate experience and want to submit a report to meet April 2014 interview.
Please help As soon as you can.
Thanks
jubril
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by divenchi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Anyone with the possession of a sample of COREN Technical Report should please forward to my email address (dennice4real@yahoo.com). I have written my owe, but I need a sample as a guide on how it should be properly presented.

Thanks in anticipation to all,

Regards,
Divenchi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.