Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? (1401 Views)

10 Online Antivirus To Secure Your Computer / Best Antivirus To Use "PC World USA" Big Review 2012" / Best Antivirus To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by naijathings(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2012
i just formatted my laptop again for the nth time this year and now i dont know what antivirus to use.
any suggestions based on experience would be noted.
what antivirus do you use? is it good to you? pls share.
Re: What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by Youngzedd(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2012
Kaspersky or Norton security, use Google for my reasons.
Re: What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by seno408(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
AVG antivirus
Re: What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by annahussy(f): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2012
I prefer to use Avast anti virus software that one of the best anti virus software to use in computer and laptop. It is very easy to install in the computer without having problem. It works good to detect viruses from the computer and make it virus free.
Re: What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by naijathings(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
annahussy: I prefer to use Avast anti virus software that one of the best anti virus software to use in computer and laptop. It is very easy to install in the computer without having problem. It works good to detect viruses from the computer and make it virus free.
i was using avast b4. nice stuff
Re: What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by dasdexter(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2012
avast, avira or avg(free), either one is good
Re: What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by Crossby(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2012
There are so many anti virus available in the market. Selecting a anti virus on basis of performance. Performance included features secutity. In my point of view we can say best anti virus is that which is not only protect form virus but also remain computer fast. In my point of view followings are the best anti virus of 2012.
1 Comodo Antivirus.
2 Panda Antivirus.
3 Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
4 PC Antivirus Pro.
5 Avast! Pro Antivirus Pro.
6 BitDefender.
7 AVG Anti-Virus.
8 Norton Internet Security.
9 Spyware Doctor with Antivirus.
10 Avira AntiVir Premium.
mobile computer repairs
Re: What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by teribithia(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2012
Try to use avira antivir personaledition classic as it is free.
Re: What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by lecky2012: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2012
it depends on your computer usage. if you use it for daily office and game usage then you can use the antivirus that consume small memory usage like AVG free, Avast free or Microsoft Security Essential. All of them quite powerful to protect your system.
if u use your computer for browsing the net, maybe you should consider the Smart Security or Internet Security softwares, like Avast Internet Security, AVG Internet Security, or ESET Smart Security.
The differences between Antivirus and Smart Security(Internet Security) is there is not only antivirus, but also have additional features in the Smart Security (Internet Security) like firewall, parental protection, internet banking protection, and safe internet protection.

[url][/url]http://www.willie123softwares..com/2012/12/eset-smart-security-nod-32-version-6-rc.html
Re: What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by Ninilowo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
KASPERSKY or KaSpErSkY or kaspersky. Reason: Because it is KASPERSKY.
Re: What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? by emtar(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2012
YOU CAN USE KASPERSKY FREE VERSION BUT NOTE. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE IT EVERY 30DAYS WHEN IT IS EXPIRED BUT VERY GOOD.
YOU ONLY NEED THE SIMPLE TRICK OF ONE MINUTE TO DO IT.

SECONDLY YOU CAN USE AVAST INTERNET SECURITY TOO OR FIND AVAST 6 ELSE WHERE THERE AND INSTALL IT THEN DOWNLOAD THE INTERNET KEY

[url]HERE[/url]http://info-ebooksvillage..com/2012/12/get-good-antivirus-till-2013-or-more-to.html THEN UNZIP IT AND LOOK FOR 2013 KEY AND DOUBLE
ON IT AND IT WILL ASK IF YOU WANT TO INSERT AND U MUST SAY YES AND IT WILL CHANGE.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Persona U.are.u 4500 Biometric Finger Print For SALE / Will Youtube Replace Our Televisions In The Future / Reset Apple Mac OS X All Version Password Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.