Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Simple Spiritual Equation - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Simple Spiritual Equation (1606 Views)

Sadaqah(charity): A Voluntary Act With Immense Spiritual Reward / Ihsaan - The Spiritual Essence Of Islam / Ramadan Is Here Again: What's Your Spiritual Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Spiritual Equation by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2012
truthman2012: @donroxy

I initially thought you were serious and that was why I wasted my time reacting to your posts. Your use of words shows you are a joker. Gbam, hahahaha, etc. You keep repeating the same thing.

am so sorry if that's actually a Turn-off 4 U!!!

U see,
I was Fiften years old when I picked up a copy of the bible outa curiousity and read from Genesis to Revealation ........ And i ve learnt my lessons from it.......and still reading!!

I just told myself then, i don't wanto be fed, i wanna read from source coupled with the fact that i went 2 christian elementary school and as the only muslim dude in my compound.....
(the rest were xtians whom i prayed with in d morning and @ night.....Also observed my duty as a muslim.......i was doing both religion as a kid) and I am also d only muslim among ten christian friends today..........

All what u re doin here is propaganda..... And propaganda is never the Key to seek the kingdom of God,is it ?
Re: Simple Spiritual Equation by tbaba1234: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2012
Mee234:
you know what the word 'al quran' means right? You have enough Arabic knowledge to that the word mean compilation of books or something in that region. The way Islamic apologists try to make Arabic word mean what they are not especially when talking to non Arab speaking persons is a bad thing.

Quran means that which is recited.

Muslims are not permitted to lie about their faith besides there are classical Arabic dictionaries like lane lexicon translated into English. Anyone who comes to the Quran with an intellectual humility wanting to protect himself will find guidance with doubt.
Re: Simple Spiritual Equation by truthman2012(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
@tbaba

It is a pity that you were once with children of God and you were not converted. This kind of situation is very rare. I pray God will have mercy upon you and intervene in your case.

Even thought you are not converted, it still reflects in your manner that you once mixed with the christians. If you recall, I once called you a refined gentlleman. At that time I never knew your background, there was something I noticed.
Re: Simple Spiritual Equation by tbaba1234: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
^Islam is what defines my character.... I try to emulate the best of mankind, the prophet muhammad (may the peace and blessings be upon him).

Maybe someday, you too will come to Islam and discover true tranquility.
Re: Simple Spiritual Equation by truthman2012(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
tbaba1234: ^Islam is what defines my character.... I try to emulate the best of mankind, the prophet muhammad (may the peace and blessings be upon him).

Maybe someday, you too will come to Islam and discover true tranquility.

But other muslims I know who did not live with the christians at the start of their lives (when a child is learning good or bad behaviours) are not the same with you.

They are fighters, arsonists, killers, having no kind words. They do not have the virtue of Jesus.

Re: Simple Spiritual Equation by Sweetnecta: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
@Mee234 and truthman2012;
by truthman2012: 8:51am

Mee234:
you know what the word 'al quran' means right? You have enough Arabic knowledge to that the word mean compilation of books or something in that region. The way Islamic apologists try to make Arabic word mean what they are not especially when talking to non Arab speaking persons is a bad thing.
if it is your belief that we are all lying, tell me which comes first speech of the professor and your writing his teaching down in a lecture? i have seen many people who hardly take down notes in lectures. for example most public lectures today are listened to by the audience. songs are committed to memory today and can rival the original singers. imagine how easy God can make it possible for the brain of believers to absorb what is spiritual word, The Quran? The chain of recitation among men is unbroken to the source, Muhammad [sa], the receiver. what is profound is that God says he will protect this particular Word. is your argument that Quran is not what is recited? what do you think Quran is, then? give us the definition of Qirat, Iqra, Al Qari, AL Quran.

I wonder if it was not a thing to be recited what is it and why are we reciting it? The most noble in honesty is the one who was told to tell something against himself, against his family, against his tribe, against his nation, against his people that he told it as he was exactly told, in words, exactly. it is very easy to have hidden what was revealed to him in secret. After all, the enemies of Islam always say that no one saw Gabriel. Since Muhammad [sa] did not lie about Moses [as] Pharaoh, regardless of his paternal grandmother [Hagar] being an egyptian, did not down grade Mary the mother of Jesus but elevated her as he was commanded as the best woman, saying Jesus is the christ, instead of not saying it, I say Muhammad [sa] is okay by me. God says Muhammad [sa] is okay, who am i to say no? Further, all the arguments put forward in the Quran are extremely logical and easy and complex minds to absorb.

Thanks, Mee.

I defined quran as a message of Satan delivered by demon Gabriel. How do I know? Demon Gabriel came to re-establish the denial of Jesus as the Son of God as done by the Pharicees and Saducees. That Jesus called Himself Son of God was the reason they killed Him. The quran is a continuation of the persecution of Jesus.
which satan give a message and says to the receiver please curse me when you recite this message? all who recites it till the end of time must curse me?

how many satan are there? the one i know is cursed by Muslims.

the one you know is blessed by you?

in Islam we are told to seek refuge of Allah against the accursed satan.

what are you told in your Bible, since we in islam are definitely the opposite of you? do you praise satan or you are copying us to curse satan? please post how you praise the accused satan, except that you will be copying Islam in this case.
Re: Simple Spiritual Equation by truthman2012(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Mee234 and truthman2012; if it is your belief that we are all lying, tell me which comes first speech of the professor and your writing his teaching down in a lecture? i have seen many people who hardly take down notes in lectures. for example most public lectures today are listened to by the audience. many songs can be song like the original singer by just listening to it. if mere songs can be memorized, imagine what God gives to humans as spiritual words that spanned 23 years. is your argument that Quran is not what is recited? what do you think Quran is, then? give us the definition of Qirat, Iqra, Al Qari, AL Quran.

I wonder if it was not a thing to be recited what is it and why are we reciting it? The most noble in honesty is the one who was told to tell something against himself, against his family, against his tribe, against his nation, against his people that he told it as he was exactly told, in words, exactly. it is very easy to have hidden what was revealed to him in secret. After all, the enemies of Islam always say that no one saw Gabriel. Since Muhammad [sa] did not lie about Moses [as] Pharaoh, regardless of his paternal grandmother [Hagar] being an egyptian, did not down grade Mary the mother of Jesus but elevated her as he was commanded as the best woman, saying Jesus is the christ, instead of not saying it, I say Muhammad [sa] is okay by me. God says Muhammad [sa] is okay, who am i to say no? Further, all the arguments put forward in the Quran are extremely logical and easy and complex minds to absorb.

which satan give a message and says to the receiver please curse me when you recite this message? all who recites it till the end of time must curse me?

how many satan are there? the one i know is cursed by Muslims.

the one you know is blessed by you?

in Islam we are told to seek refuge of Allah against the accursed satan.

what are you told in your Bible, since we in islam are definitely the opposite of you? do you praise satan or you are copying us to curse satan? please post how you praise the accused satan, except that you will be copying Islam in this case.

Who is copying who? When did islam come? Which religion first existed? You people are funny. Where did Gabriel get the history he revealed to Mohammed wrongly and incompletely?

Satan had been cursed by God already. He knows human curses have no effect on him as the curse of God is superior and is enough. He allows you muslims to curse him to deceive you so that you will not know he is the one behind the message brought by Gabriel, which you call the quran.

Gabriel started his revelations with a lie and violence by strangling Mohammed almost to death. So islam has been violent and continues with violence througout the world till date. Remove islam from the world (even in Nigeria), there will be peace everywhere. Wicked Devil's religion. We are knowing them by their fruits.
Re: Simple Spiritual Equation by Sweetnecta: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Who is copying who?
if muslims say God is 1 and the christians say God is 1 in 3 forms, who is actually saying God is 1? The one who is not 100% saying God is 1 is copying the one that says plainly and simply God is 1.

When did islam come?
Islam came with Adam [sa] and the journey of maturity of this religion included it being the guidance of all the prophets and those who believed with them. when it became fully matured and stands as the only sincere way to God, it was in the hands of Muhammad [sa] and the believers [RA} under his mastership.

Which religion first existed?
Islam of Adam. even Islam of Abraham came before judaism developed as a disbelief after King Solomon was already dead. My proof; Go to your bible and see when the word jew was first used. it will refer to a tribe, then a people comprising many tribes and then the religion developed as a rallying point. that religion does not depend on Taurah, alone. it includes kabala, a magic act and other things. hristianity came much later, after the ascension of Jesus. Hinduism was earlier than judaism and christianity.

You people are funny. Where did Gabriel get the history he revealed to Mohammed wrongly and incompletely?
while Gabriel got the stories as revelation from God Almighty, even your personal hatred of the truth will not change a thing. Your brothers bear the very name you hate so much. Incomplete story, you said. Please tell me what happened to Pharaoh of Moses? Did he die or he returned back to his people and allowed his soldiers to perish in the sea? if he did die, what happened to his body? Quran has a detailed information of his life from the time he saw Moses leading the people across the sea. I wanna see if you know what incomplete is. God is the Owner of Completeness. From the story of this pharaoh we shall see the group God Almighty is favoring.

Satan had been cursed by God already.
yet you cant curse him?

He knows human curses have no effect on him as the curse of God is superior and is enough.
the man who knows how satan feels. Cursed is on satan. I curse him. I am under the protection of God because I seek it against satan. My seeking it is a guidance process and God is in charge of The process because He Orders me to do so.

He allows you muslims to curse him to deceive you
this thinking is so lame that it begs all sensibilities. Has one deceived and allows you to insult him so that you will not that he is the one that is behind any bad act that you hate?

so that you will not know he is the one behind the message brought by Gabriel, which you call the quran.
and the christians bear the name Gabriel even as you propose that he is a front for satan. What happens to the christians bearing Gabriel? Everyone, including the ignorant knows that the Jews see the el in Gabriel, Michael, Ishmael, Israel ad part of connection to God and satan has nothing to do with any of them.

Gabriel started his revelations with a lie and violence by strangling Mohammed almost to death.
so what was the lie and is hard or firm embrace the same as strangling? how do you strangle a person except by the neck? squeezing is not strangling, sir. you can not strangle a person by squeezing him.

So islam has been violent and continues with violence througout the world till date.
2 world wars and the civil war in our belonged nigeria, the leaders were christians. those who started the wars were christians. either you are with us or you are with the terrorists, since its a crusade is what exactly?

Remove islam from the world (even in Nigeria), there will be peace everywhere.
before the Islam of Muhammad [sa], the romans killed plenty of people. were the romans Muslims? i can give you plenty of wars that were between people that islam has nothing to do with it. Even in Africa as recent as the 1990s.

Wicked Devil's religion. We are knowing them by their fruits.
and your fruits are predominantly homo.sexuals, prostitution, alcoholism, lack of respect of elders, gambling, etc. blood of the innocent will not wash you clean. you committed the sin, you bear the consequences. repent before you are called to account.
Re: Simple Spiritual Equation by truthman2012(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
@Sweetnecta

Gabriel embraced Mohammed till he could no longer bear it. Till he could no longer bear it means till he was almost dead. Do you call that a loving embracing or torture? Liar like Gabriel/Quran

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mystery & Light Of The Holy Qur'an / EXTREMISM: Christian Couple Killed For 'desecrating Koran' In pakistan / French Consul (regional Ambassador) In Kuwait Accepts Islam After Fajr This Morn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.