Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? (617 Views)

NOW - Where Are The Guys/babes That Live In Lekki/ajah / Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? by sunnyamas0: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2008
i noticed that guys prefer to see their babes only when it is getting dark and i don't know why.is it that they are afraid of being seen or they are not just confident of who they are or what they have.
Re: Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? by iice(f): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2008
Prolly coz with nighttime you know sumthin' sumthin' gon' happen
Re: Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? by TheSly: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2008
they r not afraid but back in the days when i was still with chasing a pastor's daughter tongue i used to visit her at night at about 8 to 9 pm because i didn't want her dad to fry my balls. . . . . . . . . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

they r not afraid but back in the days when i was still with chasing a pastor's daughter tongue i used to visit her at night at about 8 to 9 pm because i didn't want her dad to fry my balls. . . . . . . . . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy joker!
Re: Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? by darkey(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2008
lyrics flow better @ nite.

u cant tell a girl that she's shining brighter than the stars in the daytime. grin

provided it is the truth
Re: Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? by efuah(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2008
Bcus everything abt guys are black (like the night grin)
Black head with black mind with black immune system that carries their black heart!! grin
Re: Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
Probably because during the day they have to work or go to school.
Re: Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? by cooldudeng(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2008
Re: Why Do The Guys Prefer To See Their Babes At Night? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
Haba dem no go go work or school?

D only time dem fit see each other for daytime is if they are both JOBLESS!

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Sugar Mummy?how Truth Is It-prove Pls / I Need A Woman / Why Online Dating Is Superior!go Find Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.