Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Red-head African People - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Red-head African People (31703 Views)

13 Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos / Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2012
and this somali.

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2012
but mostly somali women cover their hair like this.

Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
pfff whatever tongue undecided
lol why u r postin some old folks with light eyes, what's your point?

[img]http://2.bp..com/_iAfWDuKAFh0/TH56-y9Cu3I/AAAAAAAAALs/nz2VBuVA-1A/s1600/Paul+Ahizi.JPG[/img]

i am lookin for red-headed with no admixture, make yourself useful for once,
i am trying to find pics but it's kinda hard

1 Like

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^^^ u have a better chance of finding a negroid woman with straight soft hair
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^ loolz never mind!
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 18, 2012
Drogba's Mother and Brother

The guy i believe he dyed his hair, but that his mum on top
[img]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Joel+Drogba+Didier+Drogba+Foundation+Charity+ZrBpX84_Of0l.jpg[/img]
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
smiley

Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
all those are red hair that is dyed. u gonna trust people who are black to show their real hair, they are insecure people, u fant trust a black woman to show her real hair without wearin a weave
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
somalia9: all those are red hair that is dyed. u gonna trust people who are black to show their real hair, they are insecure people, u fant trust a black woman to show her real hair without wearin a weave

yea some dye their hair but some don't. Some red-headed are born with darker hair, yea it happens like this dude:

U can tell he is because of his freckles

@ the bolded yea I think you are right. It's more rare to see black women with unaltered hair texture. Fortunately, more black and african women are starting to get aware of this issue nowadays. It will take time to reverse the actual trend but I believe we can do it. Self hate is a must go.
This also applies to somali women smiley
Re: Red-head African People by zumbigbo(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Abeg - carry your red Somali hair to Yemen and see if your brothers recognise you there. Always looking elsewhere rather than at home.
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
zumbigbo: Abeg - carry your red Somali hair to Yemen and see if your brothers recognise you there. Always looking elsewhere rather than at home.

What a moooron. Why is your entire life view centered on racism and slavery. You do realize that the Arab world has 300 million people in 3 dozen countries. Somalia has historical ties with Yemen and to a lesser extent TURKEY under the Ottoman Empire.
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah:
Well this one, from the pic it's not obvious, but I know cuz I know him in real life
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6gXF3nj1yPY/T-YHNu92GhI/AAAAAAAAQOU/lIvaK-AWyks/s1600/kolocelebregion29.jpg[/img]

so this is what it has come down to. what a sad bunch of afairs that the negro nation has down to.
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2012
somalia9:

so this is what it has come down to. what a sad bunch of afairs that the negro nation has down to.

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 12:58am On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah:

yes, black one. This is what it has come down to. This thread and the conversation that took place on it is a good example of the narrative of your people. An ugly, recessive, submissive, sometimes even derisive people seeking in the darkness what does not exist. A people who long ago were condemned to be nobodies, who walk the earth looking for ancient glory which does not exist. Seeking fame that is unearned. Wishing thoughts that will never bear fruit. And most of all running from a shame that can never be out run.

So I leave with this advice negro. Don't go around looking for people with red hair, for they do not exist. Certainly not in numbers that would other wise suggest that it's nothing more than a mutation. Don't go looking for Negros with soft hair, for they do not exist with the commingling of another races DNA. But rather seek to change the culture which you and your kind have taken to the four corners of the world. The culture which has made you despised by every nationality and people on this planet.

This culture includes but is not limited to the male's of your race putting down your women. The male's of your race seeking status by running after other Men's women. The culture the propagates fatherlessness and baby moma drama. The worship of material goods that inevitably leads to young black men shooting each other over a 'highly inflated and cheaply made chinese product, which is not a substitute for street credit. The culture that allows women to pop out children by diffrent men. And of course the awful music that glorifies all that I have mentioned.
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 23, 2012
somalia9:

yes, black one. This is what it has come down to. This thread and the conversation that took place on it is a good example of the narrative of your people. An ugly, recessive, submissive, sometimes even derisive people seeking in the darkness what does not exist. A people who long ago were condemned to be nobodies, who walk the earth looking for ancient glory which does not exist. Seeking fame that is unearned. Wishing thoughts that will never bear fruit. And most of all running from a shame that can never be out run.

So I leave with this advice negro. Don't go around looking for people with red hair, for they do not exist. Certainly not in numbers that would other wise suggest that it's nothing more than a mutation. Don't go looking for Negros with soft hair, for they do not exist with the commingling of another races DNA. But rather seek to change the culture which you and your kind have taken to the four corners of the world. The culture which has made you despised by every nationality and people on this planet.

This culture includes but is not limited to the male's of your race putting down your women. The male's of your race seeking status by running after other Men's women. The culture the propagates fatherlessness and baby moma drama. The worship of material goods that inevitably leads to young black men shooting each other over a 'highly inflated and cheaply made chinese product, which is not a substitute for street credit. The culture that allows women to pop out children by diffrent men. And of course the awful music that glorifies all that I have mentioned.

loolz are u normal? or can you @ least read

https://www.nairaland.com/1129673/red-head-african-people#13343051

That is my 1st post and in no way i have implied it showed a different type of Negro
I even said " i think it's a condition less severe than albinism"
so I don't know what's your wahala is about
I am not looking for diversity like pretending black people have soft straight hair, or straight nose for example, i am wondering if this condition is as common as albinism
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 1:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah:

loolz are u normal? or can you @ least read

https://www.nairaland.com/1129673/red-head-african-people#13343051

That is my 1st post and in no way i have implied it showed a different type of Negro
I even said " i think it's a condition less severe than albinism"
so I don't know what's your wahala is about
I am not looking for diversity like pretending black people have soft straight hair, or straight nose for example, i am wondering if this condition is as common as albinism

That wonderful essay was directed at the underlying complex many of you and your negro friends suffer from.
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 23, 2012
somalia9:

That wonderful essay was directed at the underlying complex many of you and your negro friends suffer from.

u r sure somalis do not suffer from the same disease? i doubt so undecided
so don't only point your finger at others, let them hear u on somali.net go sensitize your pple as well
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 1:46am On Dec 23, 2012
Our people dont have the problems u have

1. Somali men dont run after any other races women

2. we dont have rap or music that calls women biches and ho3s

3. We dont have inferiority complex

4. We are not mentaly slaves

5. we were never slaves

6. We dont wear weaves too look lik whites, matter of fact we cover our hair
Re: Red-head African People by loveafrica: 2:09am On Dec 23, 2012
somalia9: Our people dont have the problems u have

5. we were never slaves

1. no other race likes somali
2. rap requires talent which somali lack
3. but somali suffer more than others
4. no one is mentally slave
5. weave is not different to other products women apply on face
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 23, 2012
somalia9: Our people dont have the problems u have

5. we were never slaves

As other women on the continent, somali women bleach, they wear extension and they relax or flat iron their hair as well
Some of you guys want to relate more to the arab world than africa, because u think yourself superior to bantus but venere your arab masters? U like to claim u have more arab than negro in you, how this is not a complex? I ain't sayin u r bantu, and I aint trying to claim u, hell noo lool, u are what u are: U are a somali (mixed and confused folk)
Also,u being proud to have blue/light eyes by throwing random pics of your old folks, ? what was this? Praising features u share with caucasian, but yet hatin on features u share with bantu (big nose, kinky hair..)? What is this if this ain't a complex
u want to make people believe here that every somali have straight hair, and straight nose when it's not the case? You are trying to identify more to caucasians because deep down they are your ideal, this is a complex, and again before pointing fingers try to heal from what u are suffering first.

3 Likes

Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 23, 2012
hey Linda, how are you ? smiley smiley
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah: hey Linda, how are you ? smiley smiley

Hiiii sybellah cheesy
I'm good how are you hun smiley
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 23, 2012
linda_1:

Hiiii sybellah cheesy
I'm good how are you hun smiley

I missed u hun, I doing great thanks kiss
Did u prepare for the end of the world as well grin
i was surprised to wake up this morning loool

1 Like

Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah:

I missed u hun, I doing great thanks kiss
Did u prepare for the end of the world as well grin
i was surprised to wake up this morning loool

hehehhehe, I knowwwwww end of the world Fail for the second time, 2000 and 2012 grin grin
When I wake up I was smh and laughing ehhehehe, people are so funny to make others believe in stup1d things grin
I never believe that the world was going to end, no one can predict what is going to happen ONLY god smiley
are you done with your christimas shopping? smiley
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 23, 2012
linda_1:

hehehhehe, I knowwwwww end of the world Fail for the second time, 2000 and 2012 grin grin
When I wake up I was smh and laughing ehhehehe, people are so funny to make others believe in stup1d things grin
I never believe that the world was going to end, no one can predict what is going to happen ONLY god smiley
are you done with your christimas shopping? smiley

loool i hear ya grin , I was kinda scared at the beginning of the year cuz I have been watchin all these docs on history channel and doin research on it for yeaaaaars
so when we entered the year 2012 i was like: guinguinnn Gagamu is coming grin but towards the end i didnt give a fly
yea, i spent so much yesterday, amma go bankrupt at this rate, at least i did not forget anybody
and i hope Santa wouldn't forget me as well, i ve been a good girl so far cry
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah:

loool i hear ya grin , I was kinda scared at the beginning of the year cuz I have been watchin all these docs on history channel and doin research on it for yeaaaaars
so when we entered the year 2012 i was like: guinguinnn Gagamu is coming grin but towards the end i didnt give a fly
yea, i spent so much yesterday, amma go bankrupt at this rate, at least i did not forget anybody
and i hope Santa wouldn't forget me as well, i ve been a good girl so far cry
lol @ you scared grin
I know those damn tv channels sometimes scare us, now Nasa tryin to scare us with aliens lol
Do you believe that I saw a website selling stuff to survive the end of the world?? They had masks, things to put food, blankets hahahha grin
Yea I'm almost done shopping I always leave everything for last minute, alot people at the stores you can't even walk grin
I'm sure santa will not forget you, you're a good girl lol

kiss
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 23, 2012
linda_1:
lol @ you scared grin
I know those damn tv channels sometimes scare us, now Nasa tryin to scare us with aliens lol
Do you believe that I saw a website selling stuff to survive the end of the world?? They had masks, things to put food, blankets hahahha grin
Yea I'm almost done shopping I always leave everything for last minute, alot people at the stores you can't even walk grin
I'm sure santa will not forget you, you're a good girl lol

kiss

ahaha grin u r laughin at me, u ain't good oo
yea some people went crazy with their preparations, and some business made a few profit out of it loool
aha i am always a good girl, santa fav lil girl cool
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah:

yea some people went crazy with their preparations, and some business made a few profit out of it loool

Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah:

hahaha santa favorite lil girl lol you're so funny grin
yea I should had openned a business selling those things and made some money grin grin
I bet you bought some stuff too LOL, jokin lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Insanely Colourful, Elaborate, Custom Coffins From Ghana (photos) / Oba Of Benin Suspends Chief Priest / Alaafin Told Us His Forefathers Were Calling Him Two Weeks Ago - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.