Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped (6930 Views)

My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? / Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Unknown gunmen have abducted the wife of Brigadier General Oluwole
Rotimi, (rtd), Titilayo Rotimi in Ibadan. Vanguard gathered that the kidnappers, numbering four abducted her
Monday evening, when she was about entering the premises of her
company, AOK Logistics Limited. It was further gathered that the wife of the ex-miltary leader was
whisked away in a green Nissan Primera car. Confirming the incident, the Oyo State Acting Police Public Relations
officer, Mr. Ayodele Lanade said” Titilayo was kidnapped on Monday at
about 6.30pm and I can tell you that our men are currently on the
trail of the criminals” Earlier, the incident which happened within the jurisdiction of Egbeda
Police Station was transferred to the state Criminal Investigation
Department at Iyaganku, Ibadan.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/brig-gen-oluwole-rotimis-wife-kidnapped/
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
It seems the work of the Nigerian Police Force these days is just to 'confirm incidents'. Incompetence everywhere, due to quota system

1 Like

Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Emusan(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Security! We are on top of the situation. No shaking my ppl gringrin
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by geez1: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
These guys from the B world that wanna travel home in style this Xmas have invaded the SW shocked
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by CrazyMan(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: It seems the work of the Nigerian Police Force these days is just to 'confirm incidents'. Incompetence everywhere, due to quota system
I thought I was the only one that noticed that our police job is to confirm incidents and not to track down tack down the perpetrators.

Its obvious that they're incompetent...may God help us.
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
geez*:
These guys from the Yoruba states that wanna travel home in style this Xmas have invaded the SE shocked
hmm! na wa
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by advocate666: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
these Yoruba pipul sef. Always copy copy. Good at nothing.

1 Like

Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by kokosheen(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2012
advocate666: these Yoruba pipul sef. Always copy copy. Good at nothing.

grin grin grin. this got me cracking.
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by T9ksy(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2012

That's convienently presumptuous of you, isn't it? For all we know, it's probably one of your okoro brothers responsible for the crime.

Won't be the first timeyour ibo brothers and sisters have committed such heinous crime in our land and definately won't be the last time either until

we give you bloody ingrates the "Northern treatment".

kokosheen:

grin grin grin. this got me cracking.

Little things (they say) amuses little minds, like yours.

1 Like

Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by kokosheen(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
T9ksy:

Little things (they say) amuses little minds, like yours.

Thank you sir for your kind words..Ode

With everything going on right now, you expect me to vent over a e-warrior comment You're behind a PC calling for northern treatment but when push comes to shove, we won't find you.

Let me tell you this, 1) I'm yoruba and have Igbo friends. 2) Lots of upward Igbo boys in Lagos have guns or have handled guns which you don't have/haven't handled. 3)Most Yoruba boys are to busy with Acada than to get involved with point 2. 4) Lots of Area boys don't count as they always scramble when it really gets hot.

Please, when you have at least a shotgun under your bed and your brothers & cousins do too, then come back and start writing people of little mind comments.

FYI I was active during the '93 riots, so I'm talking from experience. You shouldn't talk/act like Ojukwu that didn't have guns but went to war wink.

1 Like

Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by geez1: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
kokosheen:

Thank you sir for your kind words..Ode

With everything going on right now, you expect me to vent over a e-warrior comment You're behind a PC calling for northern treatment but when push comes to shove, we won't find you.

Let me tell you this, 1) I'm yoruba and have Igbo friends. 2) Lots of upward Igbo boys in Lagos have guns or have handled guns which you don't have/haven't handled. 3)Most Yoruba boys are to busy with Acada than to get involved with point 2. 4) Lots of Area boys don't count as they always scramble when it really gets hot.

Please, when you have at least a shotgun under your bed and your brothers & cousins do too, then come back and start writing people of little mind comments.

FYI I was active during the '93 riots, so I'm talking from experience. You shouldn't talk/act like Ojukwu that didn't have guns but went to war wink.

So you think Yorubas don't carry licensed guns too? Or you think the OPC doesn't have weapons or will run in the face of violence? Ask the Ijaws as well as the Hausas when they stepped beyond their bounds in Yorubaland.
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by kokosheen(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
geez*:

So you think Yorubas don't carry licensed guns too? Or you think the OPC doesn't have weapons or will run in the face of violence? Ask the Ijaws as well as the Hausas when they stepped beyond their bounds in Yorubaland.

Yes, some Yorubas do have licensed guns but the question is what's the proportion of Yorubas with guns (whether licensed or not)?? 2/3/4/5% of the population?

Igbos at Alaba/Trade-fair complex (Aspamda)/Ladipo/Jankara/Ajegunle-Apapa wharf/Ajangbadi/Idumota have a good population that are armed or have handled arms before. I cannot give a %tage of this, as a poll cannot be conducted, but its on record that these markets also serve as gun trading posts. I’ve Igbo friends and most if not all, have at one time handled a gun before (maybe during festivals or from their guards or runz) while most Yoruba guys are too busy with Acada or chasing the golden fleece to be bothered.

I expected you to write that you, your brothers & cousins have shotguns under your bed, not mentioning OPC here. Do you think when it happens OPC would come to your doorstep to secure you or they'll first converge at pre-arranged gathering area? At this point, you should start thinking of how you'll secure yourself and your family first before you start calling for the Hausa treatment (that's if you're living with us in Nigeria).

On what you posted, were you present during these fights at Ajegunle/Idi-araba??, if you weren't and don't intend to participate in future ones, just shut-up and let the people who do, do the talking.

Nuff said.. We should start thinking (that's our greatest strength) and stop engaging in e-battles we won't be present to fight in.
Omo Odua ro nu!!!
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
This will continue to occur until such a moment that Abuja legislatures/execs give the issue of State Police a second thought.
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by tpapi: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
So na now dis news jus dey reach nairaland
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kidnaps reign all over naija,get rich or die tryin.
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hmm naija police,alwayz talking our men are in control ,whr is the men?I think kidnappers are given them there own share,hearthless women.
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Prodigee: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hmm...
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
geez*:
These guys from the B world that wanna travel home in style this Xmas have invaded the SW shocked

^^^This your 'B-world' is it on planet earth or in uranus undecided? And does your post imply that there are no kidnappers indigenous to the southwest?
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Ikwerefistson: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
ogbeche77: Unknown gunmen have abducted the wife of Brigadier General Oluwole
Rotimi, (rtd), Titilayo Rotimi in Ibadan. Vanguard gathered that the kidnappers, numbering four abducted her
Monday evening, when she was about entering the premises of her
company, AOK Logistics Limited. It was further gathered that the wife of the ex-miltary leader was
whisked away in a green Nissan Primera car. Confirming the incident, the Oyo State Acting Police Public Relations
officer, Mr. Ayodele Lanade said” Titilayo was kidnapped on Monday at
about 6.30pm and I can tell you that our men are currently on the
trail of the criminals” Earlier, the incident which happened within the jurisdiction of Egbeda
Police Station was transferred to the state Criminal Investigation
Department at Iyaganku, Ibadan.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/brig-gen-oluwole-rotimis-wife-kidnapped/
hahahaha saint yorubas so una get kidnapas.egba mi o
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Bolarge1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
YES XMAS AND NEWYEAR AROUND THE CORNER.

MORE RECRUITMENT NEEDED FOR THE KIDNAP FORCE.

THE BOZ DEY HUNGRY OOOOOOO!

ABI ANY JOB FOR THEM?

Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by shizzle11(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
geez*:

Ɣ☺ΰ ARE A COMPOUND FOOOL!

3 Likes

Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Ikwerefistson: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
geez*:
na wa o bank robers yaraba,kidnapas yaraba,bank pen robers yaraba,treasury loters,political thugs,419,drug pushers,hypocrisy,cowards,ritual nd ocultism,an ex presidnt kerewa hm daugter inlaw all na yaraba o.chei wat a people
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by SisiKill1: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: It seems the work of the Nigerian Police Force these days is just to 'confirm incidents'. Incompetence everywhere, due to quota system
Lmao! Hey don't knock it. ...it is a step up from their usual "we have not heard anything about it" and "Nobody has called us" cheesy
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by RickyRoss1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
Na those jobless agbero and oluwole boys wey full all over south west. most of them are political thugs. After helping them politicians rig election, they are rejected and left behind. Later they will use their guns to commit atrocities. ODDUUAA BOYS ARE NOT SMILLING
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by loginname2011: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
THE LEFT BEHIND…..By Sis. Toun Praise

People in the Ark were singing and we learnt that Jesus was w/ them. We heard songs in the Ark. After that we heard the song of the LAMB. I saw myself fly in the air to meet Pastors and other Ministers of God saying Jesus had already arrived and the door had already closed. Many were saying, “No! no! no! How can He do that to us? How can we be left behind?
Again I saw the whole world gather together w/ no one remembering his wife, husband or children. There was pandemonium everywhere and people were agonizing, wailing and crying while many bemoaned, “So is real!” The tumult was so great that people’s tears were like blood. The ark was lifted up above the ground and Christians who were left behind demanded explanation why they were left behind from Jesus saying; “How can He do that to us? No let Him come and face us,” then I heard the Lord say “don’t worry, I’ll answer all of them.” Brethren, when the door of the Ark opened, what we saw inside the Ark was beyond description, the people singing in the Ark were decked w/ crown on their heads. The glory was so much that no one could go near them. The amazing thing was that they were all singing in one language. Another amazing thing was that they all looked like young people of the same age-no children, no old people either. Every one was about the same age but their faces differ from one another. The Lord stepped out of the Ark and released the video of the life of every one outside the Ark, one after the other as an explanation for why they were left behind. At the end of each person’s video, He asked “w/ this u want Me to put u in the Ark?”. No one could answer back as everybody condemned him or herself. Then, I asked the Lord, what happens to Christians, especially the Pastors working for U? He replied, “they were seemingly busy, working for Me but did not prepare their heart to meet w/ Me. What they did secretly in their lives was awful.”
Again, I asked the Lord, “why am I not there in the Ark?”. His response was that He placed me in the air to see 3 things. They’re:

1) The glory of the Ark and the occupants
2) The agony of Christians that’re left behind
3) To know how to cry out to God’s people to be prepared.

When the door of the Ark was shut back, I saw the whole world gather to wage war rather than repent. However, the Christians that were left behind protested and their blood was shed. They laid down their lives to be redeemed. I woke up and when I checked the time, it was 2:30 am.
…………………………………………………………………….
He then told me to tell Christians who care to go w/ Him at His appearing to put their houses in order and prepare. It was at this point that He gave me the description of how rapture’ll operate. According to the Lord, rapture’ll be an unexpected move just like 1 Cor. 15:52 has said. He further said that rapture’ll operate like a computerized machine that is programmed to sift Christians that’re w/out spot out of the earth. THESE’RE THOSE WHO WASHED THEIR GARMENTS REGULARLY IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND HAVE KEPT THE ORDINANCE OF GOD’S WILL IN THEIR LIVES.

The Lord said “let My people know that rapture has been programmed for RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS according to God’s standard which cannot be lowered because God stands for pure holiness. He further said “I heard some of u’re complaining and grumbling that MY STANDARD IS TOO HIGH. Don’t u know that to be a friend of the world is to identify urself as My enemy? My enemy’ll not’ve a share in My kingdom for they’ve their kingdom already. I see My church in the VALLEY OF DECISION, not willing to let go of worldly riches. U say u’ve enough teaching on holiness but deny ur garment the power of real holiness which has uncovered ur unclothedness before Me and now ur filthiness is protruding. Repent and renounce ur riches for My kingdom before I come to u unannounced. That is why I said to u to buy of Me gold tried in the fire of suffering so that u can be rich in the things concerning My kingdom,” says the Lord. MARANATHA
Come Lord Jesus!

Sis. Toun Praise
The Ten Virgins Ministries
2348091278087, 2348088468956
E-mail: tenvirginministries@gmail.com
(2005 – 2011)

Pls read the other revelational messages on my profile...Jesus Christ is Lord!!
God bless u
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
^^Bladerdash
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
It seems the heat is on on the big men and their families,let it continue and let us see if something would not be done about unemployment and security in the country.
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by IYANGBALI: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
omo ale inaki ajokuta ma mu omi
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by abiL(f): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2012

grin grin grin
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by baggy4luv(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
i donate your balls to lion.oloriburuku
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by otokx(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
Communities and groups should mobilize and get private security outfits, kidnapping is now a national phenomenon.
Re: Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped by Valon4ego(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ikwere fist son: hahahaha saint yorubas so una get kidnapas.egba mi o
lol! Was about to ask the same question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masquerades Spotted Going To School In Osun State(photo) / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Newly-Elected Council Chairmen / N392bn Debt: FG To Focus On Priority Projects, Says Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.