Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers (761 Views)

* How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight / Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers by yicob(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2008
2007 valentine was a real experience i would never forget in a hurry. the day came like every other day when my girlfriend came to bade me journey mercies in my adventure to the southern part of nigeria. she came with 12 Tommy Boxers and 15 singlets with the hope of making the love stronger.

i left lagos for PH on that same day and was able to settle down the second day in the comfort of the rented apartment. After spending about 3 weeks in the apartment, a lady living in the same compound came to me one night and confessed that she couldnt resist me anytime she sees me in my boxers and its like she feels like tearing me to pieces. she was like telling me she loves the way i change the boxers every day from green to blue to black, checkes , stripe , plain etc and coming to the frontage of the house with just the boxers every evening without a shirt.

before i knew what was happening, i could not call my lagos girl again, even if she calls, i tell her am damn busy and she should call back again. the normal " i luv you" that ends every conversation with my lag gal came to a halt and in a twinkle of an eye, The PH girl became my Sweet Heart.

Whom should i Blame?

P.S: The father of the PH girl owns the house i lived in PH and she was incharge of house rent and she never opened her mouth to ask me for house rent apart from the initial one i paid before i got the house.
Re: She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers by efuah(f): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2008
You are simply weak and u met a cheap a$$ that will sleep with all the men in nice boxers at the beach!! Buddy, what's the rational behind ya post anyway? tongue Just kidding ooooo grin tongue tongue

P.S: Blame yaself!
Re: She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers by dequeen(f): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2008
yicob:

2007 valentine was a real experience i would never forget in a hurry. the day came like every other day when my girlfriend came to bade me journey mercies in my adventure to the southern part of nigeria. she came with 12 Tommy Boxers and 15 singlets with the hope of making the love stronger.

i left lagos for PH on that same day and was able to settle down the second day in the comfort of the rented apartment. After spending about 3 weeks in the apartment, a lady living in the same compound came to me one night and confessed that she couldnt resist me anytime she sees me in my boxers and its like she feels like tearing me to pieces. she was like telling me she loves the way i change the boxers every day from green to blue to black, checkes , stripe , plain etc and coming to the frontage of the house with just the boxers every evening without a shirt.

before i knew what was happening, i could not call my lagos girl again, even if she calls, i tell her am damn busy and she should call back again. the normal " i love you" that ends every conversation with my lag girl came to a halt and in a twinkle of an eye, The PH girl became my Sweet Heart.

Whom should i Blame?

P.S: The father of the PH girl owns the house i lived in PH and she was incharge of house rent and she never opened her mouth to ask me for house rent apart from the initial one i paid before i got the house.

so its a crime 4 dat poor 2 buy u something nice abiiiii
Re: She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers by PERVERT9: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2008
she fell in lust with what was inside the boxer and not the boxer if she sees a better bigger one she would leave you and move on
Re: She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers by LordReed(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2008
Na wa o! Guy so u wan blame ur babe wei use her sweat go buy u boxers wen na u carry hand by urself follow anoda woman yan$h??!!
Na u get fault o I no fit blame the other babe wei c u cos to look is 4 free but to agree na anoda mata. U come agree wit the babe so na u go carry ya load by ya sef.
Re: She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers by ifyalways(f): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2008
PERVERT9:

she fell in lust with what was inside the boxer and not the boxer if she sees a better bigger one she would leave you and move on
LMAO
Re: She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers by ty4real(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2008
@Pervert9!
I concour! grin grin grin
Re: She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers by arsenaldee: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2008
its very interesting to watch a big fool here, its obvious u need a wack on d face,anyway i hope she sucks ur blood like a vampire that the LovePeddler is. blood,
Re: She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2008
kai, so na so u wan do lag babe.

e no good ooo
Re: She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers by francis21: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2008
old boy,
u gat to know what u are doing.mak d ph girl to understand yr stand dat u hv a girl u are dating in lagos b4 u met her and dat u can't end d relationship jus like dat.This give u access to your lagos girl calls anytime even wen d ph girl is around.4get boy!!!! d ph girl gat no choice.

(1) (Reply)

Am Taurus But Want An Aries Friend / Anyone Knows Esther Arigidi In Ilorin Or Kano(pls Help Contact Her) / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.