Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Rapture - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture (5688 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / I Dream Of The Rapture / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Martian:

If people like me were alive in the 15th and 16th century, m.orons like you wouldn't exist today. I would have done the same thing the Shoguns did in Japan and crucified you i.mbeciles like your god. If this had happened in more parts of Africa, the europeans wouldn't have gained the foothold that enabled their colonialism and the resultant perteptually ignorant african populace........"who are waiting for the rapture"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_Japan
Those who refused to abandon their Christian faith were executed, often through public crucifixion or incineration
Alas your true nature is beginning to show. Why are you so filled with hate, my friend?
Re: The Rapture by advocate666: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
la cosa nostra: Must all you atheist comment on every discussion, the topic clearly shows that this is for christians, cant we have a discussion alone just because we are in the same section, its high time u guys learn to overlook some discussions.

If your mad brother's house is on fire, do you leave it alone until you are invited or do you try and help him out. We Atheist/Satanists are only trying to help in your predicament because we know that you do not know what you are doing.
Re: The Rapture by advocate666: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Alas your true nature is beginning to show. You are filled with hate my friend.

Better the hatred of an atheist than the love of the godly.
Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
advocate666:

If your mad brother's house is on fire, do you leave it alone until you are invited or do you try and help him out. We Atheist/Satanists are only trying to help in your predicament because we know that you do not know what you are doing.
Lol . . . . .and what part of satanism encourages you to selflessly help your "brother"?
Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Alas your true nature is beginning to show. Why are you so filled with hate, my friend?

Hate? lol.......I have seen the christian love and it is evil.

You guyz love unbelievers so much that you believe that they will burn in hell for eternity for not being gullible enough to believer your BS.

I rather dwell in atheist hate than your christian sadism love grin
Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ihedinobi: What does the latter part of Matt 24 mean?

And the parables of Matt 25?

Why does and how does the 144000 precede the countless multitudes in heaven?

What is the meaning of the manchild being snatched up to heaven out of reach of the dragon while his brethren are left and available to have war made against them by the same dragon?
Nice points you raised bro. I'll need to do some bible study on these (especially the highlighted) then I'll give feedback at some point.
Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol . . . . .and what part of satanism encourages you to selflessly help your "brother"?

Have you seen what the bible says about atheists? Is it full of lov?
Re: The Rapture by advocate666: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mr_Anony:

When it is in your interest to help your brother.
Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Logicboy03:

Hate? lol.......I have seen the christian love and it is evil.

You guyz love unbelievers so much that you believe that they will burn in hell for eternity for not being gullible enough to believer your BS.

I rather dwell in atheist hate than your christian sadism love grin
It is because we love you that we preach to you and pray for you. We don't want you to go to hell.
If we wanted you to perish, we will simply hoard our good news.

When you see someone obliviously dancing dangerously at the edge of a cliff. It is not hate to believe that he will fall to his death. It is hate not to warn him of the danger. It is because we love that we preach.

In the end if you insist on going to hell, then that's very unfortunate but don't blame anyone for it because we warned you.
Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
advocate666:

When it is in your interest to help your brother.
This raises the question: What is your personal interest in converting someone to Satanism?

1 Like

Re: The Rapture by advocate666: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mr_Anony:
This raises the question: What is your personal interest in converting someone to Satanism?

The more people convert from a knowledge fighting deity to a knowledge giiving deity, the better our society will be. A better society directly benefits me. I no longer have to afraid of some godly individual with bombs tied on him. I will no longer face ostracism from family members. Corruption and godliness would end and a better life for me and my family will follow. That is my personal interest. What is yours?
Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mr_Anony:
It is because we love you that we preach to you and pray for you. We don't want you to go to hell.
If we wanted you to perish, we will simply hoard our good news.

When you see someone obliviously dancing dangerously at the edge of a cliff. It is not hate to believe that he will fall to his death. It is hate not to warn him of the danger. It is because we love that we preach.

In the end if you insist on going to hell, then that's very unfortunate but don't blame anyone for it because we warned you.

And the BILLIONS of people who will never and have never heard of your religion or its teachnings nko? Hell is an appropriate punishment?

Or what about me? So, I live a good life, pay for education for my poorer cousins but at the end,the same fate awaits me as a mass murderer? I suffer the same fate with a mass murderer? Is that just?
Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
I thought dis rum is 4 christainz only wat re muslims doin hia, dnt listen to dem dey re hia 2 deceive u guyx kip ur christainity up, it's a dignity. dnt behave d way ur church behave do wat Hollyspirit wrote in d bible. Afterall bornagain re wellknown 4 dia meekness nd peacemakin mind

Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Bonarboy frezky: I thought dis rum is 4 christainz only wat re muslims doin hia, dnt listen to dem dey re hia 2 deceive u guyx kip ur christainity up, it's a dignity. dnt behave d way ur church behave do wat Hollyspirit wrote in d bible. Afterall bornagain re wellknown 4 dia meekness nd peacemakin mind

So, you saw "religion" and you equated that to "christianity"?

Is christianity the only religion you know?
Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yet another Christian thread derailed by some frustrated people !

It's either these guys are natural trolls or they are so bored that they must comment on every religious post , just for the sake of it.
Re: The Rapture by advocate666: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
frosbel: Yet another Christian thread derailed by some frustrated people !

It's either these guys are natural trolls or they are so bored that they must comment on every religious post , just for the sake of it.

Complain to JeSoul and she'll come and threaten us with bans if we post again. She is very good at that.
Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2012
advocate666:

The more people convert from a knowledge fighting deity to a knowledge giiving deity, the better our society will be. A better society directly benefits me.

Lol, a better society my foot. Nothing about satanism talks about a better society. In fact satanism does not recognize good or evil.

This is from your bible:-
"Love one another" it has been said is the supreme law, but what power made it so?
Upon what rational authority does the gospel of love rest? Why should I not hate mine
enemies - if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?
Is it natural for enemies to do good unto each other - and WHAT IS GOOD?.......
........Are we not all predatory animals by instinct? If humans ceased wholly from preying
upon each other, could they continue to exist?
- Book of Satan 3:1-4
What part of the above quote talks about a better society?

advocate666: I no longer have to afraid of some godly individual with bombs tied on him.
Hypocrite!

Does your bible not say:
"Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, SMASH him
on the other!; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law!
He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog!
Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom - with compound interest
liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye four-fold, a hundred-fold!
Make yourself a Terror to your adversary, and when he goeth his way, he will possess
much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in
all the walks of life, and your spirit - your immortal spirit - shall live, not in an
intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have
gained."
-Book of Satan 3:7-9
Why then are you so afraid of another who does the will of your master?

advocate666: I will no longer face ostracism from family members.
Says who? In fact if all your family members were satanists, I wonder what kind of family that would be where all you need to do is offend your brother once and you can be sure of vengeance instead of forgiveness.
Is this not in your bible?
Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek! - #5 of the 9 satanic statements

I wonder what kind of family that will be where you cannot show any sign of weakness to your siblings or even your parents.
Does your bible not say:
Thrice cursed are the weak whose insecurity makes them vile, for they shall serve and suffer! - Book of satan 5:12

advocate666: Corruption and godliness would end and a better life for me and my family will follow. That is my personal interest. What is yours?
Lol, and what is wrong with corruption?
Doesn't your bible say:
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification! #8 of the 9 satanic statements
Seeing that corruption obviously gratifies the corrupt, what then is wrong with it?

You are a hypocrite. But then I don't blame you, hypocrisy and lies are allowed by your vile religion as long as they bring you pleasure.
You are evil and there is nothing good in you. You had better repent and come to the God of Love because I promise you, your master will not be merciful to you when you meet him.

@Ihedinobi, please forgive me my brother for posting this on your thread and derailing it a bit, I just thought it was necessary to expose this son of darkness.
Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 13, 2012
Anony, you are still running away. I have noticed that you are now in the habit of running away from heavy debates. wink

I cant blame you, your 15 minutes of fame are up.
Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2012
Logicboy03: Anony, you are still running away. I have noticed that you are now in the habit of running away from heavy debates. wink

I cant blame you, your 15 minutes of fame are up.
Running away from what exactly?
Re: The Rapture by wiegraf: 12:36am On Dec 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, a better society my foot. Nothing about satanism talks about a better society. In fact satanism does not recognize good or evil.

This is from your bible:-
What part of the above quote talks about a better society?

Hypocrite!

Does your bible not say:

Why then are you so afraid of another who does the will of your master?

Says who? In fact if all your family members were satanists, I wonder what kind of family that would be where all you need to do is offend your brother once and you can be sure of vengeance instead of forgiveness.
Is this not in your bible?

I wonder what kind of family that will be where you cannot show any sign of weakness to your siblings or even your parents.
Does your bible not say:

Lol, and what is wrong with corruption?
Doesn't your bible say:

Seeing that corruption obviously gratifies the corrupt, what then is wrong with it?

You are a hypocrite. But then I don't blame you, hypocrisy and lies are allowed by your vile religion as long as they bring you pleasure.
You are evil and there is nothing good in you. You had better repent and come to the God of Love because I promise you, your master will not be merciful to you when you meet him.

Hmmm

Mr_Anony:

Now, now, I don't know anything about satanism, nor do I care about who's more evil, mojojojo or the grinch, but still...
Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2012
wiegraf:

Hmmm

Now, now, I don't know anything about satanism, nor do I care about who's more evil, mojojojo or the grinch, but still...

I didnt read Anony's comment to the satanist but Gaddem! I have never seen Anony rebuke somebody like this before! Na demon the guy dey cast out? grin
Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 12:53am On Dec 13, 2012
wiegraf:

Hmmm

Word of advice: Do not make judgements on things you are ignorant about. It is not hate to call evil exactly what it is.
Re: The Rapture by wiegraf: 12:57am On Dec 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Word of advice: Do not make judgements on things you are ignorant about. It is not hate to call evil exactly what it is.

Like your god?
Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 12:59am On Dec 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

I didnt read Anony's comment to the satanist but Gaddem! I have never seen Anony rebuke somebody like this before! Na demon the guy dey cast out? grin
Lol, when you guys say silly stuff, I laugh(mostly out of pity) because I know that you are like kids who don't know what you are doing.

.......but when someone who claims to know what he is talking about (even though I doubt he knows the implications of what he is dabbling with). I have to rebuke him sternly.
Re: The Rapture by wiegraf: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

I've had the pleasure of having been called foo.lish and stu.pid by anony before, just once though. I believe you have to, but I think you were engaged elsewhere I think
Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 12:59am On Dec 13, 2012
wiegraf:

Like your god?
yawn....you are ignorant about that too. You don't know God.
Re: The Rapture by wiegraf: 1:06am On Dec 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
yawn....

Is that the best you can do? You called him hypocrite, yes? Yet when I call your god evil, and he's undeniably so, you go off about how I'm being disrespectful. Yet here you are calling his god evil

WTH??

Simple examples of god doing godly things

In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and animals.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.
In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they are allowed to rape as spoils of war.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them.
Or, google is your friend, just type in "OT god atrocities"
Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Whatever.

Anony dont ignore me. Why are you running away? Do you only like debating fairytales like rapture? undecided
Re: The Rapture by wiegraf: 1:10am On Dec 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
yawn....you are ignorant about that too. You don't know God.

Ah, an addition to make it more potent. I see. So, lemme guess, he killed all those babies because "his ways are mysterious"?

edit: $deity dammit muskeeto where have you been? This place lost its tempo without its xavi.
Re: The Rapture by MrAnony1(m): 1:13am On Dec 13, 2012
wiegraf:

Is that the best you can do? You called him hypocrite, yes? Yet when I call your god evil, and he's undeniably so, you go off about how I'm being disrespectful. Yet here you are calling his god evil

WTH??

Simple examples of god doing godly things

Or, google is your friend, just type in "OT god atrocities"
As I said, you don't know God.
Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 13, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, when you guys say silly stuff, I laugh(mostly out of pity) because I know that you are like kids who don't know what you are doing.

.......but when someone who claims to know what he is talking about (even though I doubt he knows the implications of what he is dabbling with). I have to rebuke him sternly.

I have pubic hair and I can assure you that I am not a kid. The satanist was just speaking on his religion. You of all people should understand, you once practiced or read about his religion
Re: The Rapture by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 13, 2012
wiegraf:

I've had the pleasure of having been called foo.lish and stu.pid by anony before, just once though. I believe you have to, but I think you were engaged elsewhere I think

I guess so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland / The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. / Christianity And One Man, One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.