Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,042 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Accommodation Needed In Newzealand! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accommodation Needed In Newzealand! (1096 Views)

New York Accommodation Needed In June / Working In Newzealand... Looks Promising, But How True? / Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodation Needed In Newzealand! by Opoki(m): 1:56am On Dec 12, 2012
I was planning to visit Swiss before Xmas and I did a last minute research and realised that Switzerland is a bit expensive compared to Newzealand, how true?

I made a last minute decision on Newzealand but don't want to be a Lone-Ranger, I wish to meet someone from here who could be my handler, lodging in hotel is always making me bored. I lodged in an hotel sometimes and think about home all night.

I love cycling.
I don't smoke and drinks little when it's extremely important!

its going to be a gr8 experience during the Yuletide.
Re: Accommodation Needed In Newzealand! by Opoki(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2012
Someone sent a PM but i've not been able to access my Yahoo-mail, Pls kindly resend.
I'm sending over my papers on tuesday and wish the accommodation is solved.
Re: Accommodation Needed In Newzealand! by suxes2005(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2012
@OP,

why not use google and get the information you need.

Hotel nko?

Sheyi
Re: Accommodation Needed In Newzealand! by Opoki(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2012
Like i said, hotel is not the option i want to take, i've booked for few days @ City travellers hotel @ a reasonable price and i've made the compulsory 10% upfront but i just need someone within the city to roll with and probably cycle around the city... I don't mind any sex, be ye male or female. I just want my stay to be glorious.

(1) (Reply)

UK Plans More Visa Interviews For Students / Stop Trying To Get People To Go To Africa, We All Know It's A Sh*thole / Love Scams,Woman Sent Her Online Fiancé over $300,000 and 3 Cars to Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.