Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother (10522 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping / Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Osun Speaker’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2012
Super1759: they will certainly be caught..
They negotiate via phone and the vigilantees are combing the area. The perimeters of the call zone can be traced and the surrounding can be combed.
If they work this way,in few days the game will be up....

But her resignation is what I don't understand. Why?
story! no be naija we dey? how many kidnappers have been caught through that process? e be like say you never know wetin dey
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2012
tunapawizzy: na wa o....dese kidnappers are so stupid...they will get the money, release the woman BUT they will be caught in less than 4days, na Okonjo be ds wey we dy talk o, abi dem think say na naija police dey on top ds mata?
and who da f*uck is okonjo?

If no be Naija police na who? Mali? Na wa for u oooo sad
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2012
Garri_Activist: and who da f*uck is okonjo?

If no be Naija police na who? Mali? Na wa for u oooo sad
abeg help me tell am.maybe na FBI or CIA they pursue the kidnappers because na ngozi mama dem kidnap. mtscheeew!
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2012
berem: abeg help me tell am.maybe na FBI or CIA they pursue the kidnappers because na ngozi mama dem kidnap. mtscheeew!
the guy must high off garri.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by mekaboy(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2012
SHE SAW IT COMING, SHE SAID IT FROM THE BEGINNING THAT " IF YOU FIGHT CORRUPTION, IT WILL FIGHT BACK"CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACK. BUT I PRAY TO GOD THAT THESE GUYS WILL PAY FOR THIS WITH THEIR BLOOD.

THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED, AND THEY WILL SMELL THE FULL WRATH OF THE LAW, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.BUT ITS A SHAME THAT KIDNAPPERS CAN MAKE CALLS IN NIGERIA WITHOUT BEING TRACED.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Morgan1092(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2012
Francheezy: AW WOULD D GRANDMA-NAPPERS GET THE MONEY WITHOUT BIN CAUGHT...
Dis ur question sef! As if say d kidnappers d Nairaland.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Smartiegurl(f): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2012
Delta state commissioner of police urge those wit ''HOSTAGE VALUE'' to be very careful and watch their back this season. Can u imagine? Are we under any kind of siege?

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/okonjos-kidnap-police-not-party-to-negotiation-for-ransom-cp/
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by ubong560(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2012
Nobody can tell d whereabout of d woman at present. It's possible she's out of naija may nigale republic or so. Even d callers might b outsid d country. KIDNAPPERS ARE NOT FOOLS! THEY HAVE WELL-LAID-OUT STRATEGIES IN ADDITION WITH "JAZZ" b4 embarking on any operation. Btw, N200m is somthing they can pay instantly without going 2 bank 2 withdraw any money. They shld open d over-head tanks they buried at d backyard of thier compound stacked wit money and bring som out 4 boiz dis xmas abegi! Guys must flex dis xmas. Abi u no wan cruise range rover enta villa dis xmas? PAY DEM ABEGi b4 d waste d aged woman (dat's if u tink she's still valuable).
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by ujchief(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2012
benzion72: The chicken are coming home to roost. While it kidnapping is condemn,it is a form of social revolution. What is the hope of a graduate with degree, without job and collateral to secure loan for business and who started petty trading in Lagos whose shop Fashola pull down for obstructing trafic on Oshodi and took to Okada but his Okada business was proscribed sized and crushed.
no matter how hard u try, u cant justify crime as an option for making a living. If all Nigerian graduates with no job and facing same conditions u stated above goes into kidnapping, prostitution etc, what sort of society will we be living in? Stop trying to justify crime, some of us are working round the clock to make ends meet, what stops me from grabing a gun and kidnaping any grandma whose daughter/son is well to do?
No vex me oh!
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2012
ubong560: Nobody can tell d whereabout of d woman at present. It's possible she's out of naija may nigale republic or so. Even d callers might b outsid d country. KIDNAPPERS ARE NOT FOOLS! THEY HAVE WELL-LAID-OUT STRATEGIES IN ADDITION WITH "JAZZ" b4 embarking on any operation. Btw, N200m is somthing they can pay instantly without going 2 bank 2 withdraw any money. They shld open d over-head tanks they buried at d backyard of thier compound stacked wit money and bring som out 4 boiz dis xmas abegi! Guys must flex dis xmas. Abi u no wan cruise range rover enta villa dis xmas? PAY DEM ABEGi b4 d waste d aged woman (dat's if u tink she's still valuable).
nothing go make u nor be armed robber for dis life wey u come! The young Criminal shall grow. Peeps like u shud be targets for our security agents, but I knw say all of una na d same. (Criminal Minds) Ole!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by drnoel: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2012
omo_to_dun: Now, if true, then 200M is a more realistic amount. I hope that those hardworking boys will get every kobo that they deserve.

By the way, 1st to comment, so I give all the undivided glory to Almighty Obatala.
Did u say realistic, ma broda 200 mil na beans?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Profidada: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2012
I thought gov uduaghan gave a 24 hour ultimatum for security agencies to fish out the kidnappers. I have said in another thread that the security agencies should be careful, they should treat this case with all sense of caution. They have started searching for her in the nooks and cranny of delta state. Common sense should have alerted them that the planned and systematic operation would not make the kidnappers to hide the victim in the state. I think the farouk-otedola approach should be a viable alternative.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by andyanders: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2012
They are been stup-id holding that woman. The God Almighty will destroy these animals for holding an 83 yr old woman hostage.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2012
Wetin dey vex me be say, nor be fone d kidnappers take contact iweala family? Nor be either glo,mtn,airtel,etisalat,visafone,starcomms,multilinks or any network for naija dem use? Shebi FG use almost 6billion naira for SIM registration recently? Abi d network dey hide d info of d caller? I get many more questions o. Abi our govt no get brain?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by drnoel: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2012
Jenams: Wetin dey vex me be say, nor be fone d kidnappers take contact iweala family? Nor be either glo,mtn,airtel,etisalat,visafone,starcomms,multilinks or any network for naija dem use? Shebi FG use almost 6billion naira for SIM registration recently? Abi d network dey hide d info of d caller? I get many more questions o. Abi our govt no get brain?
But u sabi say that sim registration na gimmick one fool carry eat money. OK them done register sim card, where the information dey? If u ask them to reproduce the information am sure they won't be able to..
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by ubong560(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2012
@Jenams, u must b an unquantifiable fool. Mayb u relate 2 her or one of dis cabals squandering d nation's treasuries. Idiot. An aged woman who supported her daughter 4 evil? Didn't she enjoy d looted money? SHE MUST PAY! SHE MUST PAY!! SHE(THEY) MUST PAY!!! Village ape lik u!
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by slimfit1(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2012
Let me advice this stupid kidnappers make sure u ask for 1 billion naira so u can at list get a quarter of that money if yawa gas sha u get so the boys to can get some popo u get me don't be too greedy otherwise u end up with nothing after all this effort split the money in to ten different location otherwise u r going to be cut kiss
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Napolitano(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2012
The rate of kidnapping would soon make people devoid of political and miniisterial jobs.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by futuspec(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2012
Ransom ke.why must the pay?if u are closed to family.inbox me so that I can link you to my pastor.by anointing,she wil be released free.radianalove@gmail.com
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by ubong560(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2012
Do kidnappers pay tithe? If yes, i guess a pastor smwher is warming up 4 a N20m tithe(from d proposed N200m ransom). Mtchew
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Mcfemad(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2012
I suspect the fuel subsidy cabal and the oil marketers with strong backing of political bigwigs from a part of the country.
However, our security agencies should know the kidnappers are not fools, they should look beyond the shores of Delta state. That woman must have been taken far away from Delta State.
Also, information about the investigations and discussions/negotiations with the Kidnappers should not be made public, We don't need them, hence, such should be handled secretly until the woman is rescued.
Who knows who's next? GEJ's Otuoke Monarch.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by slimfit1(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2012
I don't support this scene but what has this woman done for even her community. Can u imagine a whole queen is adopted her followers are not even crying out for her realise by all means. this says a lot about the kind of person she is. If u fight for everyone in your community right to reptiles that u rule will fight for u before u are even touched. Don't be deceived by this event Nigerians are not that stupid to support this kidnappers. Ordinary people have suffered enough. We don't support such action but if it's going to bring a change I would support it . To us all these people will just have to now increase security around them.they have short memory that is my fear.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by ypzilanti: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2012
A security expert on STV the other day said something i thought makes a lot of sense:

Our untrained police goes to such crime scenes and begins arresting and harassing witnesses that could give them valuable leads. When you change a witnesses priority from helping to save the victim to saving himself, you have a problem. The witnesses are afraid of incriminating themselves and keep any valuable information to themselves.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by nwaamadi: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2012
ubong560: Do kidnappers pay tithe? If yes, i guess a pastor smwher is warming up 4 a N20m tithe(from d proposed N200m ransom). Mtchew
ubong560: Do kidnappers pay tithe? If yes, i guess a pastor smwher is warming up 4 a N20m tithe(from d proposed N200m ransom). Mtchew
my own be say make dis country beta
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by slimfit1(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2012
If u manage to have the brain to make ends might it's because God favoured u not everybody is favoured please not all hands are equal . Please that why we are all in these mess I don't support laziness but not everybody get that luck so please don't judge people .
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by slimfit1(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2012
The government have chased away potential investors with unnecessary rules so how do we expect some people to even Start when opportunities have been blocked
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Emmy9898: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2012
ehie: MAKE SHE PAY,AND AFTER THAT,MAKE SHE GERROUT OF NIGERIA...MADAM IMF

My dear, jealousy is an invitation to stomach ulcer. grin grin

So, take it easy.

I think that some of you grossly overestimate the potential impact of your noisemaking on Nairaland. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by 1025: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2012
Techwriter: Myopic people rejoice when their "enemies" are in trouble, those with foresight, know that if that so called enemy is in the same boat with you the storm that is wrecking him will soon get to you. While the issue of kidnapping further destroys Nigeria's already battered image, some people come here to rejoice that it is happening to a perceived enemy without looking at the big picture. You will know the extent of damage(DAmnediMAGE) when you want to travel out or when you wish to do genuine transaction with foreigners.

We must all collectively frown at evil irrespective of who it is happening to at the moment

u are late to class my dear. how many nigerians have been kidnapped and paid to be released? did ur okonjo iweala and president jonathan or even urself come here with this same sermon? if yes, pls refer me to the page.
ur okonjo iweala and her ecenomic team have behaved or shown i don't care attitude all these while nigerians have been complaining about kidnapping.
if u are looking for those celebrating this particular kidnap, i am just ONE OF THEM.
each time igbos are killed in the boko haram north, jonathan will come on air and say sorry and tell us to pray because boko haram is one we have to live with for now. i am also praying that his own family members become victim one day so that we will tell him the same thing that he has been telling others.
if these guys have descended this low, let iweala give them the chicken change as the good news here is that at least they have tasted what other nigerians have been going through all these while.
nigeria is for all of us and whatever mr. a eats, let mr. b eat same because a principle of democracy says there is equality before the law.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by mrrock: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
This's a bad goodnews
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Wsdm: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
I thought the 167 billion naira that Jonathan is asking the N/assembly to approve for the payment of fuel subsidy for the remaining 2 weeks of December is indirectly proportional to the initial 1b dollars demanded by the kidnappers. Anyway i hope she is released in earnest.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Emmy9898:

My dear, jealousy is an invitation to stomach ulcer. grin grin

So, take it easy.

I think that some of you grossly overestimate the potential impact of your noisemaking on Nairaland. grin grin
JEALOUS KE?ANYWAY I DONT THINK NOI WILL PAY UP,SHE IS A VERY HARDHEARTED WOMAN,SHE'D PROBABLY LET THE WOMAN DIE AND ARRAGE A SPARSE FUNERAL FOR HER AFTER ALL NO HER THEY KIDNAP"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana / David Umahi Offers To Pay Church Rent As Flood Wreak Another Havoc In Abakaliki / Abia Government Begs Teachers To Call Off Strike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.