Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others (1434 Views)

Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially / Breaking News: Tambuwal Likely To Decamp To Apc Today / Breaking News Tambuwal, Belgore Blame Foreign Powers For Nigeria's WOES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Fatdon(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
Following the adoption of a
motion moved by chairman, House
Committee on Finance, Hon.
Abdulmumin Jibrin (PDP, Kano), on
matters of urgent public
importance, informing the House
of failure of revenue collecting
agencies to honour their several
invitations and provide details of
their Internally Generated
Revenues (IGR) as part of the
2013 budget revenue frame work,
the speaker of the Huse of
Representatives, Aminu Waziri
Tambuwal, yesterday, signed a
warrant of arrest on heads of
the affected agencies.
Tambuwal then directed Jibrin to
write to him and list the erring
agencies.
A copy of the arrest warrant
signed by the Speaker indicated
that CBN governor Sanusi Lamido
Sanusi, NNPC Group Managing
Director Engr. Andrew Yakubu are
among those listed.
To face arrest also include heads
of AMCON, FCT, FAAN, Pension
Commission of Nigeria, NIMASA,
NPA, among others.
Meanwhile, the force police
spokesman has said it has not
received any warrant from the
National Assembly for the arrest
of anybody.
It would be recalled that heads
of the government agencies in
charge of revenue collection had
been invited to appear before
the House Committee on Finance
over the non-remittance of N1.3
trillion revenue to government
coffers with most of them failing
to appear at the meeting.
www.247nigerianewsupdate.com/tambuwal-orders-arrest-of-sanusi-15-others/
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Godysien(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Tambuwal is looking for Sanusi's wahala. Infact Sanusocracy will soon catch up with him. I no dey there o o
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by GARRIx7(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
What is Sanusi did that made Tambuwal order his arrestment

1 Like

Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Fatdon(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
It's time too set nigeria free
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by iykak47: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
GARRI (x7):
What is Sanusi did that made Tambuwal order his arrestment
cry
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by GARRIx7(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
iykak47: cry
aproko
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Another storm in a teacup
Did anything come out of facrook,Bank-ole and the rest of them all
Na today?
Nothing will happen to the funky Mallam
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Kewt: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
I am enjoying the vibrancy of the house of representatives under the able watch of Hon Aminu Tambuwal. This is what you get when the cabal and so called kingmakers fail to foist candidates in a democratic setting.

How I wish the senate under David Mark could be as half as vibrant.

It is very good for our democracy...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by GARRIx7(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Kewt: I am enjoying the vibrancy of the house of representatives under the able watch of Hon Aminu Tambuwal. This is what you get when the cabal and so called kingmakers fail to foist candidates in a democratic setting.

David Mark is GEJ's Yes-Man. The Senate is nothing but the Executive's Rubber-Stamp....
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by greatgod2012(f): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
If they can really do and achieve this, then, i will start to believe in Nigeria d more.
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Kewt: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
GARRI (x7):

David Mark is GEJ's Yes-Man. The Senate is nothing but the Executive's Rubber-Stamp....

Very true and rightly observed!
He is suppossedly loyal to the executive headed by GEJ as he hopes his loyalty will be rewarded with support towards his presidential ambition. A very selfish power hungry man disguising as a democrat!
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Fatdon(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
Even the jibrin wey wan ask am
questions sef na thief ask him how
many companies he has registered
and about the contracts they
carried out na only him his
company greenforest for maitama
abuja wetin dem dey do ? na fraud
he registered as many companies
put his brothers and sisters as
board he fit do publishing
agriculture, pharmaceutical,
industrial contracts ..i beg you
people should go and sit down and
not deceive us ..shey we know how
many motorcycles u dashed out
for campaign u don collect all your
money back? You are all thieves
even u Mr SPEAKER .SANUSI JEUN SOKE
IF U LIKE GO AND BOMB THEM FOR
HOUSE BECAUSE WE KNOW SAY U BE
PART OF BOKO HARAM ...OLES BARAO
ONYENOSI
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
Who tell U̶̲̥̅̊ say sanusi na boko haram? Just go dey talk wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ no knw
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Series22(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Kewt: I am enjoying the vibrancy of the house of representatives under the able watch of Hon Aminu Tambuwal. This is what you get when the cabal and so called kingmakers fail to foist candidates in a democratic setting.

u b mumuu.. Person dey display legislative rascalitity and unconstitutional terrorism, u, u dey nairaland dey menus.trate through mouth. Ewu
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Godysien: Tambuwal is looking for Sanusi's wahala. Infact Sanusocracy will soon catch up with him. I no dey there o o

Lol at 'sanusocracy'. grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by fatdon1(m): 5:07am On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by Kewt: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2012
Series22: u b mumuu.. Person dey display legislative rascalitity and unconstitutional terrorism, u, u dey nairaland dey menus.trate through mouth. Ewu

You, your father, your Mother, your siblings and your entire family are the MUMUs and goats in this case. I wonder why you can not logically make your points known without being verbally abusive.

You are indeed a waste of time. I curse that day your father was intimate wit your Mum to produce you. Shior..Kelebe..*Spits out* and walks away!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by achi4u(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
let the arrest begin now...not mouth wateringgrin
Re: Breaking News;tambuwal Orders Arrest Of Sanusi, 15 Others by PointB: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Arrest threat seems to be the new fad in the House of Reps these days. I thinks they are losing the plot. Bunch of clueless folks perhaps permeate the lower lower house.

(1) (Reply)

Okupe On Lai Mohammed's Statement Asking Fashola To Prevent Gej's Lagos Visit / Osun State Wears New Look / APC Zones Presidential Slot To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.