Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males (17056 Views)

Is The Sun Really Attracted To Black Shirts More Than Any Other Colour? / Dolphins Attracted To Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2012
Viewing this topic: Paxchal, Sagamite(m) and 5 guest(s)

wiegraf? Logicboy03? Is that the tactic now? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by ifebosco: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2012
please i will like somebody out of religi,ous thinking,to explain to me, why do we africans soo much hate GAYS than our corrupt politicians??because to me, GAYS are only been judged by their sexual orientation,and not giving the chance to prove who they are OUT OF SEX,but we have corrupt politicians, who have destroyed our futureS and we don´t even hate them 30% to what we hate GAYS IN AFRICA. IM NOT A GAY IS JUST MY OPINION.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Answer my question.

Do you still claim there are gay animals?

And what is your moronic argument for homosexuality and why we should not ban it in Nigeria?

Whoo! Dinner. grin

wiegraf, please join in the debate, this Lion is hungry and wants double portion. grin

What is the logical argument against gay rights?

I am not playing around with your strawman.

Answer the damn question.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 14, 2012
ifebosco: please i will like somebody out of religi,ous thinking,to explain to me, why do we africans soo much hate GAYS than our corrupt politicians??because to me, GAYS are only been judged by their sexual orientation,and not giving the chance to prove who they are OUT OF SEX,but we have corrupt politicians, who have destroyed our futureS and we don´t even hate them 30% to what we hate GAYS IN AFRICA. IM NOT A GAY IS JUST MY OPINION.

Tell sagamite, the fool who has no logical argument against gays.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

What is the logical argument against gay rights?

I am not playing around with your strawman.

Answer the damn question.

You are a person answer the simple questions I asked you first.

And what is your moronic argument for homosexuality and why we should not ban it in Nigeria?

Or are you all of a sudden denying you have never claimed there are gay animals?

Or you are not against us banning homosexuality?

Or you are just too dumb to know what a strawman is?

Pussyclat, stop wiegrafing! Answer the questions!
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2012
Viewing this topic: Abu-Ruqayya(m), ck296(m), Paxchal, Logicboy03(m), Sagamite(m) and 2 guest(s)

I am waiting!
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2012
*Sings*

All I am saying, give me my foooools.

All I am saying, give me my foooood.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person answer the simple questions I asked you first.

Or are you alll of a sudden denying you have never claimed there are gay animals?

Or you are not against us banning homosexuality?

Or you are just too dumb to know what a strawman is?

Pussyclat, stop wiegrafing! Answer the questions!

Strawman again. Notice how Sagamite never makes an argument just laying strawmen and abuse. Have I argued here for homosexual animals?

I hardly even mention homosexuality in animals as an argument. I always give logical rebuttals to failed claims against gays. Homosexuality in animals is mentioned as an additional point. Still it remains a valid point.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF01541216?LI=true

However, Sagamite has never given a logical argument against gays. This is the last time I will ask you.

I dont deal with dubious apologists. Anonyism. Give us a logical argument against gays. If not shut the hell up
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite don run commot? grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2012
Is sagamite running to google to copy an argument against gays?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:42am On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Strawman again. Notice how Sagamite never makes an argument just laying strawmen and abuse. Have I argued here for homosexual animals?

I hardly even mention homosexuality in animals as an argument. I always give logical rebuttals to failed claims against gays. Homosexuality in animals is mentioned as an additional point. Still it remains a valid point.

However, Sagamite has never given a logical argument against gays. This is the last time I will ask you.

I dont deal with dubious apologists. Anonyism. Give us a logical argument against gays. If not shut the hell up

You are a person!

So you don't believe there are gay animals? You admit no animal is gay?

So what is your argument why we should legalise homosexuality then?

I asked your moronic arsse a question and you want to return it with a question.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So you don't believe there are gay animals? You admit no animal is gay?

So what is your argument why we should legalise homosexuality then?

@ bold....Did you even read my comment? Smh

[size=14pt]Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. Sagamite has no logical argument against gays. None
[/size]

I have shown beyond doubt that Sagamite is an empty barrel that deosn even read others' comments before shouting "person". Also he has no logical arguments goodbye.

You can have the last word
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

@ bold....Did you even read my comment? Smh

[size=14pt]Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. Sagamite has no logical argument against gays. None
[/size]

I have shown beyond doubt that Sagamite is an empty barrel that deosn even read others' comments before shouting "person". Also he has no logical arguments goodbye.

You can have the last word

You are a person!

RUN!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You think you are smart? Instead of answering a simple question about your position, you want to give an ambigious, non-commital answer so after you are nailed, you can repudiate your position and say it was the author's.

Cretin.

Do you believe there are gay animals or not?

And what is your argument why we should legalise homosexuality then?

Easy questions!

Pussyclat! grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2012
Viewing this topic: mrscolite(f), Tlake(m), Sagamite(m) and 7 guest(s)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03: Sagamite thinks he has some swag because there are fools that support his usage of person.

I just pity him and his foolishness. Since he lives in the UK, I would love for him to say his reservations about gays in public. He would be dismissed by rational minds that would tell him that there is no logical argument against homosexuality.

Another foolish nigerian that should be deported back to Africa. You think UK is backwards like you and your bigot Nigerian senators?

https://www.nairaland.com/1131108/female-fish-attracted-gay-males/2#13377957

Sagamite didnt give a logical argument after the above quote.

Who is the real person? grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:
https://www.nairaland.com/1131108/female-fish-attracted-gay-males/2#13377957

Sagamite didnt give a logical argument after the above quote.

Who is the real person? grin grin grin grin

You are a person answer simple questions and stop running.

Do you believe there are gay animals or not?

Cretin provides an article and then says: "Still it remains a valid point".

What is a valid point? What is your clear opinion, foool!

You think you are smart? You want to Kobojunkie up? grin

Answer the gaddamn questions, cretin!

Pussyclat! grin grin grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 1:01am On Dec 14, 2012
You know how to run your mouth until Saga challenges you to state your opinion.

You scared? grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 14, 2012
Empty barrel says what?

Lol.....empty barrels have no arguments. They just shout "person"
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 1:05am On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03: Empty barrel says what?

Shut up, person!

You just run after you run your mouth and the suya fire is set up from you!

You know I will intellectually suya you and you run. grin

person,

Easy questions! Answer with an answer! grin

Answer and be barbecued!
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

Shut up, person!

You just run after you run your mouth and the suya fire is set up from you!

You know I will intellectually suya you and you run. grin

person,

Easy questions! Answer with an answer! grin

Empty barrel has no argument. Empty barrel doesnt read people's comments properly then talks nonsense;

Logicboy03:

Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 1:09am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite, you du.mb $hit, of course gay means homosexual.

There is plenty gay activity in the animal kingdom, that is undeniable. So long as the act is pleasurable, why should animals, unfettered by dogma unlike you (even if only subconsciously), not do it? This alone shows you the folly of settling this debate using non human animal behavior. Why? They aren't conscious or intelligent, which leads to questionable behavior, like their killing babies. They operate, most of the time, solely on instinct. You haven't explicitly stated that your stance on human homosexuality is based around other animal behavior though so I can let this go.

So ghey sex documented everywhere.

As for exclusively gay animals, which is what your inane argument will revolve around (and which is what I wanted you to explicitly specify your royal retar.dness, hence the question), it is not as common, but still exists in the animal kingdom. Famous penguin same sex couples are known for instance. Roughly 10% of rams would rather ghey sex. 33% of a flock of albatross and a lot more documented cases are mentioned in this article

www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

So, what's next from your ignorance?

And why do you think my whole world revolves around educating you? The only thing I've noticed you deduce correctly is my ego probably won't let your silly a$$ off free. If you'll excuse me though, that article is actually interesting so I'll be digesting it for a bit. Resume your fu.cktardry
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf: Sagamite, you du.mb $hit, of course gay means homosexual.

There is plenty gay activity in the animal kingdom, that is undeniable. So long as the act is pleasurable, why should animals, unfettered by dogma unlike you (even if only subconsciously), not do it? This alone shows you the folly of settling this debate using non human animal behavior. Why? They aren't conscious or intelligent, which leads to questionable behavior, like their killing babies. They operate, most of the time, solely on instinct. You haven't explicitly stated that your stance on human homosexuality is based around other animal behavior though so I can let this go.

As for exclusively gay animals, which is what your inane argument will revolve around (and which is what I wanted you to explicitly specify your royal retar.dness, hence the question), it is not as common, but still exists in the animal kingdom. Famous penguin same sex couples are known for instance. Roughly 10% of rams would rather ghey sex. 33% of a flock of albatross and a lot more documented cases are mentioned in this article

And why do you think my whole world revolves around educating you? The only thing I've noticed you deduce correctly is my ego probably won't let your silly a$$ off free. If you'll excuse me though, that article is actually interesting so I'll be digesting it for a bit. Resume your fu.cktardry

The guy is an empty barrel.

He thinks he has some swag because some girls have praised his fucktardery.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 1:12am On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Empty barrel has no argument. Empty barrel doesnt read people's comments properly then talks nonsense;

You are a person!

What is the valid point? Why is it a valid point?

That is not your comment, that is someone's article, person!

Lets hear your comment:

Pussyclat! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs39_dGIlWo
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What is the valid point? Why is it a valid point?

That is not your comment, that is someone's article, person!

Lets hear your comment:

Pussyclat! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs39_dGIlWo

Empty barrel doesnt know the difference bewteen a scientific journal and "someone's article"

Empty barrel doesnt realise that the journal is showing that there is research that shows that there are homosexual animals.

Empty barrel
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 1:15am On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03: Empty barrel says what?

I would have thought he'd have learned new words as well.

Has he given a reason yet for supporting the ban on homosexuality yet? Maybe he wants to form some sort of religion to justify his position
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf:

Has he given a reason yet for supporting the ban on homosexuality yet? Maybe he wants to form some sort of religion to justify his position

The guy has no shame. He doesnt accept evidence that there are homosexual animals and he doesnt want to give a logical argument against gays because he has none.

Empty barrel.

Sagadunce grin grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf: Sagamite, you du.mb $hit, of course gay means homosexual.

You are a person!

So your moronic arsse waited till late into the night when I would soon be heading to bed to come out from hiding despite constantly being on the viewing list?

Is gay behaviours in animals evidence of animals being gay?

Your moronic arsse does not know there is nothing we are that is natural that is not in the animal world?

Let me protect you from making a moronic statement by warning you in advance so you don't get too burnt to eat: understand the meaning of natural before you comment on it.

Show me or direct me to where there are exclusively gay animals. And don't give me a tome in the middle of the night after you ran for hours. Dig out the area of the article you think validate your point and post it.

Cretin!
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 1:21am On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

The guy has no shame. He doesnt accept evidence that there are homosexual animals and he doesnt want to give a logical argument against gays because he has none.

Empty barrel.

Sagadunce grin grin

You are a person!

Run!

Pussyclat! That is what you are used to anytime I prepare your oven.

Your intellect is too low and you are scared.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 1:22am On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf:

You! You are toast by tomorrow if I have the time or saturday.

You ran today but it is good your ego is moronically big.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So your moronic arsse waited till late into the night when I would soon be heding to bed to come out from hiding despite constantly being on the viewing list?

Your moronic arsse does not know there is nothing we are that is natural that is not in the animal world?

Let me protect you from making a moronic statement by warning you in advance so you don't get too burnt to eat: understand the meaning of natural before you comment on it.

Show me or direct me to where there are exclusively gay animals. And don't give me a tome in the middle of the night after you ran for hours. Dig out the area of the article you think validate your point and post it.

Cretin!

Empty barrel has no point. You were destroyed by Wiegraff

His article showed that there are gay animals
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

So did mine.

Observations of stumptail monkeys revealed frequent prolonged, intensive genital stimulation between individuals of the same sex, both males and females, adults and infants

You are just shouting like an empty barrel. Go and sleep. loser
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Run!

Pussyclat! That is what you are used to anytime I prepare your oven.

Your intellect is too low and you are scared.

Lolz

Sagamite is losing it!!! v grin grin grin grin

You have been debunked. There are gay animals and you are yet to put a logical argument forward against gays!

Shameful grin grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 1:28am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So your moronic arsse waited till late into the night when I would soon be heding to bed to come out from hiding despite constantly being on the viewing list?

Cretin!

On the very first page, oh ignorant one

And now you tell me to understand the meaning of the word 'natural'. Hmm. I was going to ask, but I remember a certain eediot who could not define 'gay' when asked. You're a fine breed of unadulterated m.oron.
The rest of the post is, as expected, nonsense.

You're the worst kind of ignorant, the one that's ostensibly not. To make your posts more colorful, figure out another way to say 'fu.cktard', maybe that would mask your st.oopid.

Edit: you're off? Not particularly looking forward to our next meet but meh. Maybe you'd have codified the religion of sagatardation and fu.cktardry to use as a means to justify your position by then. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) / Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator / Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.