Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males (17050 Views)

Is The Sun Really Attracted To Black Shirts More Than Any Other Colour? / Dolphins Attracted To Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
[size=18pt]Has everyone noticed that Sagamite never puts forward a positive argument, rather, all he does is to criticize hardcore evidence and shout "person"

1) Where is his logical argument against gays?

2) He hasnt defined gay (even when asked)

3) He hasnt put forward any links or positive argument for his stance

Empty barrel sagamite grin grin grin

GAME OVER [/size]
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:
lol......all this perambulating is a waste of time. grin grin grin grin Empty barrel

I handed your azz to you on a silver platter. There are same s.ex monkeys that have s.ex with each other. Gbam. End of story.

[size=18pt]
BY THE WAY, WHERE IS YOUR LOGICAL ARGUMENT AGAINST GAY RIGHTS? [/size]

Another thing you are ignorant about

Homosexual behabiour = homosexual (when it comes to animals)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#Applying_the_term_homosexual_to_animals

You are a moronic person!

Foool. Homosexual behaviour is equal to homosexual in animals because your moronic arsse says so? grin grin grin grin

That is you logical argument? That is how you make sense? grin

Product of a failed education system.

I am busy destroying your moronic claims. Where are the monkeys that exclusively have sex with same sex animals? Are the animals gay? FOOOOL!

How come academic authors refrain from calling them homosexual animals? person!

I am still waiting since YESTERDAY for your arguments for homosexuality. When you stop running and state that logically, we can start answering your questions, cretin.

Don't run o. grin

1 Like

Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Kay17: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Homosexual behaviour is equal to homosexual in animals

No?!?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kay 17:

No?!?

How is it?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Kay17: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
Animals that have sex with animals of their sex is homosexual.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite: person, if you want to show me a gay animal, make sure you have a brain and meet the following criteria:

a) The animals for the study must be in their natural setting hence nothing is forcing them to show unnatural traits as the aim of the research is to show a NATURAL behaviour.
b) The animals must have access to both sexes of animals for intercourse but yet specifically and exclusively choose same s3x intercourse over opposite gender intercourse.
c) The gay animals must be a sub-set of the animals, not all the animals, as this shows some where born gay and some straight, not an overly sexed specie.
d) The subset of gay animals must be decently large percentage of the animals and they frequently demonstrate this desire/behaviour. It is not a SINGLE, RARE OCCURRENCE which shows a crazed animal. Remember a crazed animal is not a gay animal. Otherwise all we have proved is that animals too have mad ones.
e) There is penetration and expulsion as this shows that it is actually a pleasurable se.xual intercourse that has resulted from AROUSAL of the mating animals and they want to get at it just like same s3x do.
f) Ideally also show that there is exhibition of mating rituals between the animals as this proves that those gays that behave (talk, dress, walk etc) like the opposite gender are not some demented souls but this criterion is relaxable as I know it is hard to show.
g) Ideally also show at least 10 different types of animals that demonstrate all these, but this is also relaxable because I am confident one cannot even be found.

f and g are relaxable so you don't claim I am stifling your moronic arsse!

When did you post this? Did you edit a post and finally settle on what 'natural' means? Your parents sent you to the UK, I would think to educate your dumb a$$, yet you expect me to waste my time schooling you when all those paid teachers so obviously failed? Regardless, most of these criteria are satisfied you dumb $hit. And I see how you keep on disingenuously raising the stakes. Is this one of those cases where you'll never be satisfied, and keep on screaming LALALALALALA? How did someone with your mental capacity escape xtianity? It's a miracle I tell you, perhaps proof there's a god.

Coi.tus is not the only type of se.x imbecil.e. It is not even possible between females you gigantic t.wat. So, there are no ghey females? How f.ucking stoopid can you be?

And what of the rams? Even on the basic, introductory wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

"One report on sheep cited below states:

Approximately 8% of rams exhibit sexual preferences [that is, even when given a choice] for male partners (male-oriented rams) in contrast to most rams, which prefer female partners (female-oriented rams). We identified a cell group within the medial preoptic area/anterior hypothalamus of age-matched adult sheep that was significantly larger in adult rams than in ewes...[29]

In fact, apparent homosexual individuals are known from all of the traditional domestic species, from sheep, cattle and horses to cats, dogs and budgerigars."

Wiki -> sources.

And just about every other thing you ignored in my post? Like the flies turned ghey?

http://www.livescience.com/2094-homosexuality-turned-fruit-flies.html

Or the different physiology of the ghey rams

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3008-homosexuality-is-biological-suggests-gay-sheep-study.html

These as proof for biological factors in the ghey. And all the other things you willfully, or stoopidly, ignore or fail to comprehend in my post?

Enjoy another article, this one from Time this time

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1582336,00.html

And the birds are gayer then your bonobos you dip$hit, another time article written by someone with a functioning brain may perhaps explain to a sagatard what I mean. Hopefully, he can dumb $hit down to your level

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1905237,00.html

"One particularly charged finding is that in most species besides humans, same-gender pairings rarely lead to lifelong relationships. In other words, when one attractive bonobo male eyes another in a lovely patch of Congo swamp forest, they occasionally kiss and then move on to other oral pleasures, but they don't bother anyone afterward about trying to legalize their right to an open-banana-bar ceremony. In fact, they are likely to move on to girl bonobos: most animals that engage in same-gender sex acts do so only when an opposite-sex partner is unavailable.

And yet the study's authors, Nathan Bailey and Marlene Zuk of UC Riverside's biology department, report some exceptions, like the laysan albatross. Last year, researchers studying a Hawaiian colony of albatrosses found that nearly a third of all the couples involved two females who courted and then shared parenting responsibilities. (Albatrosses don't have U-Hauls, so no lesbian jokes, please.) Male chinstrap penguins also form long-term relationships, at least in captivity. And some male bighorn sheep will mount females only after the females adopt male-like behaviors. "

And of course, as logicboy has already stated, you haven't even presented an argument to support prosecuting gays, sagatard. You don't have one, yet expect us to do so, why? Because you say so?

You have one that works in sagatardverse? Guess what, all this talk about born gay or not, matters not. Like I said, it's just to indulge you (dunno why I'm still here though, oh, I'm immature). Zilt. But you cannot even state your case....

You, good ser, are a total failure. My bad...

EDIT: Google, brah, is a useful tool. For instance, this is fun, and actually sourced

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-25-gayest-animals
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Say "Yes, Sir".

So you can't prove they engage in sexual pleasure?

You moronic arsse keeps on emphasising female? Is it only females that are in those birds? What about the males? Why can you not show me they engage in coi.tus?

So, person, you believe those birds are gay when only the females engage in the gay behaviour? Only the females are gay? FOOOOOOOOL

If animals are gay both the male and female would be gay.

You are a person! Bonobos are highly sexually charged animals, not gay animals. They even rub their di.cks on trees that does not make them arbosexuals, cretin!

Gay animals will meet criteria (b) and (c), you dumb shyt! Bonobos fail!

Your moronic arsse brought "I imagine" as evidence to Sagamite?

You are a person!

And I used bonobos, where? You're the one who suggested I do, you dishonest or incredibly stoopid? Also, I did mention penis fencing, no? In fact, I did bring penis fencing to your attention in your last misadventures, yes? There would be exclusively gay bonobos, but the behavior of most would be like you say here, not the default preference.

And again, no ghey females in sagatardverse? A tard to tard them all together...
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

I handed your azz to you on a silver platter.

This is one of those cases where like @vedax, he's too stoopid to realize how stoopid he is.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kay 17: Animals that have sex with animals of their sex is homosexual.

Nah!

A subset of animals that have pleasurable s.ex strictly and exclusively with animals of their s.ex even when an animal of opposite s.ex is available are homosexual.

Prisoners having sex with other prisoners are not necessarily gay, so your definition falls there.

Only fucktards like Logicboy with his failed education would say prisoners that have sex with other prisoners when they have no access to the opposite sex are gay.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf:

When did you post this? Did you edit a post and finally settle on what 'natural' means? Your parents sent you to the UK, I would think to educate your dumb a$$, yet you expect me to waste my time schooling you when all those paid teachers so obviously failed? Regardless, most of these criteria are satisfied you dumb $hit. And I see how you keep on disingenuously raising the stakes. Is this one of those cases where you'll never be satisfied, and keep on screaming LALALALALALA? How did someone with your mental capacity escape xtianity? It's a miracle I tell you, perhaps proof there's a god.

Coi.tus is not the only type of se.x imbecil.e. It is not even possible between females you gigantic t.wat. So, there are no ghey females? How f.ucking stoopid can you be?

And what of the rams? Even on the basic, introductory wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

"One report on sheep cited below states:

Approximately 8% of rams exhibit sexual preferences [that is, even when given a choice] for male partners (male-oriented rams) in contrast to most rams, which prefer female partners (female-oriented rams). We identified a cell group within the medial preoptic area/anterior hypothalamus of age-matched adult sheep that was significantly larger in adult rams than in ewes...[29]

In fact, apparent homosexual individuals are known from all of the traditional domestic species, from sheep, cattle and horses to cats, dogs and budgerigars."

Wiki -> sources.

And just about every other thing you ignored in my post? Like the flies turned ghey?

http://www.livescience.com/2094-homosexuality-turned-fruit-flies.html

Or the different physiology of the ghey rams

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3008-homosexuality-is-biological-suggests-gay-sheep-study.html

These as proof for biological factors in the ghey. And all the other things you willfully, or stoopidly, ignore or fail to comprehend in my post?

Enjoy another article, this one from Time this time

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1582336,00.html

And the birds are gayer then your bonobos you dip$hit, another time article written by someone with a functioning brain may perhaps explain to a sagatard what I mean. Hopefully, he can dumb $hit down to your level

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1905237,00.html

"One particularly charged finding is that in most species besides humans, same-gender pairings rarely lead to lifelong relationships. In other words, when one attractive bonobo male eyes another in a lovely patch of Congo swamp forest, they occasionally kiss and then move on to other oral pleasures, but they don't bother anyone afterward about trying to legalize their right to an open-banana-bar ceremony. In fact, they are likely to move on to girl bonobos: most animals that engage in same-gender sex acts do so only when an opposite-sex partner is unavailable.

And yet the study's authors, Nathan Bailey and Marlene Zuk of UC Riverside's biology department, report some exceptions, like the laysan albatross. Last year, researchers studying a Hawaiian colony of albatrosses found that nearly a third of all the couples involved two females who courted and then shared parenting responsibilities. (Albatrosses don't have U-Hauls, so no lesbian jokes, please.) Male chinstrap penguins also form long-term relationships, at least in captivity. And some male bighorn sheep will mount females only after the females adopt male-like behaviors. "

And of course, as logicboy has already stated, you haven't even presented an argument to support prosecuting gays, sagatard. You don't have one, yet expect us to do so, why? Because you say so?

You have one that works in sagatardverse? Guess what, all this talk about born gay or not, matters not. Like I said, it's just to indulge you (dunno why I'm still here though, oh, I'm immature). Zilt. But you cannot even state your case....

You, good ser, are a total failure. My bad...

EDIT: Google, brah, is a useful tool. For instance, this is fun, and actually sourced

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-25-gayest-animals

You are a person!

Say "Yes, sir".

When did I post it? No, I did not post it, I bribed Seun to slot it in 5 minutes ago, moooron!

The criteria is dumb? How? Because it is above your level of thinking? grin grin grin grin grin That is the kind of challenge geniuses would put forward to even any Harvard professor instead of moronically nodding your head to whatever anybody with a PhD says.

Instead of even wasting time typing epistles, let me challenge your moronic, dumb, cretinous arsse to state why you think the criteria is dumb.

Let me clunk your daft brain with that your cretinous assertion first.

Oya, I am listening. grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Nah!

A subset of animals that have pleasurable s.ex strictly and exclusively with animals of their s.ex even when an animal of opposite s.ex is available are homosexual.

Prisoners having sex with other prisoners are not necessarily gay, so your definition falls there.

Only fucktards like Logicboy with his failed education would say prisoners that have sex with other prisoners when they have no access to the opposite sex are gay.

That is your definition, we're just indulging you. At the very least, they're bisexual

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=bisexual+definition&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

"Sexually attracted to both men and women."

Whether they'd admit it or not. Though they are likely more attracted to the opposite sex.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Say "Yes, sir".

When did I post it? No, I did not post it, I bribed Seun to slot it in 5 minutes ago, moooron!

The criteria is dumb? How? Because it is above your level of thinking? grin grin grin grin grin That is the kind of challenge geniuses would put forward to even any Harvard professor instead of moronically nodding your head to whatever anybody with a PhD says.

Instead of even wasting time typing epistles, let me challenge your moronic, dumb, cretinous arsse to state why you think the criteria is dumb.

Let me clunk your daft brain with that your cretinous assertion first.

Oya, I am listening. grin

Edit buttons don't function anymore it seems. Notice how your reasoning covers a wide variety of options, especially the more obvious ones...
I hope you can at least tell that's sarcasm.
Epistles?
You m.oron...
Considering the class displayed in this post, we're clearly done.

I'd say you have average troll levels. It's a combo of both stoopidity and being a troll, so part of it is semi-decent trolling, the rest is stoopid.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Kay17: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Nah!

Ok. I get your point. But to you homosexual se.x is ok, but girls must be f.ucked on the side, right?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Foool. Homosexual behaviour is equal to homosexual in animals because your moronic arsse says so? grin grin grin grin

That is you logical argument? That is how you make sense? grin

Product of a failed education system.

I am busy destroying your moronic claims. Where are the monkeys that exclusively have sex with same sex animals? Are the animals gay? FOOOOL!

How come academic authors refrain from calling them homosexual animals? person!

I am still waiting since YESTERDAY for your arguments for homosexuality. When you stop running and state that logically, we can start answering your questions, cretin.

Don't run o. grin

See this liar?

When you have lost the argument, you keep repeating lies.

-Same sex monkeys have g.enital stimulation according to the research. Sagamite response; "but that is not s.ex and therefore not gay" (but gay when men do it to each other)

-Same sex monkeys have s.ex according to the research(destroying Sagamite's argument that there is no s.ex). Sagamite response; "but that is not exclusive" (are all men exclusively gay? you have straight, gay and bisexual)

-Many researchers refrain from calling homosexual animals homosexuals because of the negative connotations from society (they prefer to use less controversial "homosexual behaviour" term). Sagamite response "homosexual behaviour is not homosexual animals" (after explicitly shown that it is the same just a mtter of avoiding controversy)
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2012
Logicboy03: [size=18pt]Has everyone noticed that Sagamite never puts forward a positive argument, rather, all he does is to criticize hardcore evidence and shout "person"

1) Where is his logical argument against gays?

2) He hasnt defined gay (even when asked)

3) He hasnt put forward any links or positive argument for his stance

Empty barrel sagamite grin grin grin

GAME OVER [/size]
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by ucheheart(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

See this dumbazz- you just make false accusations. Keep assuming nonsense
as a man thinketh so he is. You are supporting homo acts so you are a homo and i pray that your children's children and their generations to come will marry same sex IJN. Amen let me see how your family lineage Will continue to exist.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2012
ucheheart: as a man thinketh so he is. You are supporting homo acts so you are a homo and i pray that your children's children and their generations to come will marry same sex IJN. Amen let me see how your family lineage Will continue to exist.

Obama supports gay marriage. By your logic, Obama is gay.

#ignorant bigot
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by ucheheart(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

Obama supports gay marriage. By your logic, Obama is gay.

#ignorant bigot
ignorant homo, obama is a gay if u don't know so is the prime minister of england and every other leader out there that supports gays. If you support criminals who rob ppl of their wealth then u are a criminal urself because there is a tendency that you will accept money from them same applies to gays there is a tendency that if given the opportunity obama will have sex with bush that's why he supports it and same applies to you ignorant homo logicchild
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2012
ucheheart: ignorant homo, obama is a gay if u don't know so is the prime minister of england and every other leader out there that supports gays. If you support criminals who rob ppl of their wealth then u are a criminal urself because there is a tendency that you will accept money from them same applies to gays there is a tendency that if given the opportunity obama will have sex with bush that's why he supports it and same applies to you ignorant homo logicchild

Can you shut your fantastic stoopidity up for a while? So lincon was black?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
ucheheart: ignorant homo, obama is a gay if u don't know so is the prime minister of england and every other leader out there that supports gays. If you support criminals who rob ppl of their wealth then u are a criminal urself because there is a tendency that you will accept money from them same applies to gays there is a tendency that if given the opportunity obama will have sex with bush that's why he supports it and same applies to you ignorant homo logicchild

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamites person bro
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by ucheheart(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
wiegraf: .

Can you shut your fantastic stoopidity up for a while? So lincon was black?
and what makes you think he doesn't have a black man's gene in his cells after all, we all are from one father - adam and after the deluge we are all still from one father again- Noah. From your statement i can see that you are suffering from low self esteem and inferiority complex and It seems you are a brother to the homo- logicchild which means you are a homo too, cos birds of same feather flock together.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
ucheheart: and what makes you think he doesn't have a black man's gene in his cells after all, we all are from one father - adam and after the deluge we are all still from one father again- Noah. From your statement i can see that you are suffering from low self esteem and inferiority complex and It seems you are a brother to the homo- logicchild which means you are a homo too, cos birds of same feather flock together.

So you believe that you're a descendant of Adam, a middle eastern man with a Hebrew name?

You do realise that the first people on earth came from Africa and Nigeria's history is older than hebrew language?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by firestar(f): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
Say what? undecided
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
ucheheart: and what makes you think he doesn't have a black man's gene in his cells after all, we all are from one father - adam and after the deluge we are all still from one father again- Noah. From your statement i can see that you are suffering from low self esteem and inferiority complex and It seems you are a brother to the homo- logicchild which means you are a homo too, cos birds of same feather flock together.

Bros, you sound like the village eediot who somehow managed escape and come to the big city. And where does self esteem have anything to do with anything here?

Your behavior indicates there's little hope for humanity. In fact, it's probably a miracle we have lasted this long with someone like you as a member of our species. A selfish nincompoop who helps only members of his tribe, whatever that may be, eg religion, race etc. Hint, you're not helping out of the 'goodness of your heart', there's no altruism here. Seems you help only because you want something in return. You help only your fellow tribe man because you calculate there's a chance he will help you back in some way or the other eventually. Selfish, petty, narrow minded, shallow and stoopid, and on all counts proudly so to boot. As there are maybe many like you around perhaps you can fathom why I weep for humanity (not likely)

What makes you think you don't have a gay gene in your body? And even if lincoln had plenty of our good black dna, how does that affect anything? He was president of the 4king usa, he was unambiguously accepted socially as white you m.oron. And not just normal white, but the alpha white man of his society. Or do you think they would have voted anyone distinctly perceived as black into the white house, hmm? Yet he still went out of his way to help slaves at great personal risk. A decision that would indeed eventually cut his life short. This is what proper altruism looks like.

http://short.mobile.theweek.com/article/index/92938/lincoln-and-the-slaves

btw don't get me wrong, I understand you're re.tarded and won't understand any of this. I post it because I've come across a few people who at least have functioning brains using the same inane argument. Hopefully they read it. In your case, you should just worry about how to return to the village where the population of people is much lower. This should limit the amount of people you give cancer.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
Double
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by ucheheart(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

So you believe that you're a descendant of Adam, a middle eastern man with a Hebrew name?

You do realise that the first people on earth came from Africa and Nigeria's history is older than hebrew language?
now you are sounding like the cave man that you are. this shows that your education was a waste of money and time.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by ucheheart(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2012
wiegraf:

Bros, you sound like the village eediot who somehow managed escape and come to the big city. And where does self esteem have anything to do with anything here?

Your behavior indicates there's little hope for humanity. In fact, it's probably a miracle we have lasted this long with someone like you as a member of our species. A selfish nincompoop who helps only members of his tribe, whatever that may be, eg religion, race etc. Hint, you're not helping out of the 'goodness of your heart', there's no altruism here. Seems you help only because you want something in return. You help only your fellow tribe man because you calculate there's a chance he will help you back in some way or the other eventually. Selfish, petty, narrow minded, shallow and stoopid, and on all counts proudly so to boot. As there are maybe many like you around perhaps you can fathom why I weep for humanity (not likely)

What makes you think you don't have a gay gene in your body? And even if lincoln had plenty of our good black dna, how does that affect anything? He was president of the 4king usa, he was unambiguously accepted socially as white you m.oron. And not just normal white, but the alpha white man of his society. Or do you think they would have voted anyone distinctly perceived as black into the white house, hmm? Yet he still went out of his way to help slaves at great personal risk. A decision that would indeed eventually cut his life short. This is what proper altruism looks like.

http://short.mobile.theweek.com/article/index/92938/lincoln-and-the-slaves

btw don't get me wrong, I understand you're re.tarded and won't understand any of this. I post it because I've come across a few people who at least have functioning brains using the same inane argument. Hopefully they read it. In your case, you should just worry about how to return to the village where the population of people is much lower. This should limit the amount of people you give cancer.
you see what your low self esteem is causing you, all you keep pouring out of your filthy mouth is curse, curse and curse. i wonder what your family will be like if you happen to be the head and from your statement above i can see that you are a real homo begging for recognition on nairaland. so if it pains your heart filthy and homoadulterous heart that i am not your fan and never will be, go and hug transformer. mr city man i hail you but i rather remain a village man than to associate with homos like you in the city cos you life stinks. soon you will also support incest and say it is normal. why am i even wasting my time talking to nitwit and ignoramus like you. you don't worth my time on nairaland. go and be intimate with your sibling incestuous and adulterous homo
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2012
ucheheart: you see what your low self esteem is causing you, all you keep pouring out of your filthy mouth is curse, curse and curse. i wonder what your family will be like if you happen to be the head and from your statement above i can see that you are a real homo begging for recognition on nairaland. so if it pains your heart filthy and homoadulterous heart that i am not your fan and never will be, go and hug transformer. mr city man i hail you but i rather remain a village man than to associate with homos like you in the city cos you life stinks. soon you will also support incest and say it is normal. why am i even wasting my time talking to nitwit and ignoramus like you. you don't worth my time on nairaland. go and be intimate with your sibling incestuous and adulterous homo

Nice to see you practicing your "jokes". You'll need to some more though, as this aren't too funny. Even your less cultured village people might be unimpressed and deny you your ambitions of becoming their premier source of eediocy. Just in case, I hope you've not lost your farming skills, yes?

Kudos
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
wiegraf:

That is your definition, we're just indulging you. At the very least, they're bisexual

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=bisexual+definition&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

"Sexually attracted to both men and women."

Whether they'd admit it or not. Though they are likely more attracted to the opposite sex.

You are a person!

Say "Yes, sir".

So I told you to show me an homosexual animal and then you show me a bisexual animal?

Is that not a matter of "are you reetarded?" or "what schools failed you?"

Cretin!
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Kay 17:

Ok. I get your point. But to you homosexual se.x is ok, but girls must be f.ucked on the side, right?

Where did you see me say that?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
Logicboy03:
See this liar?

When you have lost the argument, you keep repeating lies.

-Same sex monkeys have g.enital stimulation according to the research. Sagamite response; "but that is not s.ex and therefore not gay" (but gay when men do it to each other)

-Same sex monkeys have s.ex according to the research(destroying Sagamite's argument that there is no s.ex). Sagamite response; "but that is not exclusive" (are all men exclusively gay? you have straight, gay and bisexual)

-Many researchers refrain from calling homosexual animals homosexuals because of the negative connotations from society (they prefer to use less controversial "homosexual behaviour" term). Sagamite response "homosexual behaviour is not homosexual animals" (after explicitly shown that it is the same just a mtter of avoiding controversy)

So your cretinous arsse is also "imagining" like your moronic person friens weedgraf why researchers refrain from calling these animals homosexuals?

FOOOL!

I gave you the no sex answer because I was astonished your MORONIC arsse could not even show me that level. I wanted to show you how incredibly daft you were to say just simulation. Now you dumb arsse is claiming "Whooo I win, I caught Saga out". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin person, that criteria of proof I put up, I have developed and posted on NL more than 2 years ago, and it CLEARLY dictates it must be exclusive sex. So you are a person to even say I am shifting position.

person, are you telling me there are no exclusively gay men? So why can't you show me exclusively gay animals?

If exlusively gay men can live freely gay even in a structured society like humans that have rules that dictate behaviour, how come your moronic arsse cannot show me exclusively gay animals in the animal world that will not restrict them from rejecting the opposite sex?

person!

Cretin, run as you always do!

Until you show me animals that fit my criteria to reflect that animals have the same kind of sub-set of homosexuals as humans do, you will only be providing moronic examples that your dumb arsse fall for.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sagamite:

So your cretinous arsse is also "imagining" like your moronic person friens weedgraf why researchers refrain from calling these animals homosexuals?

FOOOL!

I gave you the no sex answer because I was astonished your MORONIC arsse could not even show me that level. I wanted to show you how incredibly daft you were to say just simulation. Now you dumb arsse is claiming "Whooo I win, I caught Saga out". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin person, that criteria of proof I put up, I have developed and posted on NL more than 2 years ago, and it CLEARLY dictates it must be exclusive sex. So you are a person to even say I am shifting position.

person, are you telling me there are no exclusively gay men? So why can't you show me exclusively gay animals?

If exlusively gay men can live freely gay even in a structured society like humans that have rules that dictate behaviour, how come your moronic arsse cannot show me exclusively gay animals in the animal world that will not restrict them from rejecting the opposite sex?

person!

Cretin, run as you always do!

Until you show me animals that fit my criteria to reflect that animals have the same kind of sub-set of homosexuals as humans do, you will only be providing moronic examples that your dumb arsse fall for.

yawn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator / Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses / Power Generation Drops By 2,042MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.