Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same (5843 Views)

Praying According To The Word – A Key To Effective Prayer. By Pastor Paul Eneche / The Demon Called "A...:h" / Happy New Year 1437 A.H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2008
Seun , " ALLAH" is not GOD, so kindly please though its good for you to protect yourself from violent attacks , you are ultimately ending up changing the context of people's statement once you change the word "ALLAH" to GOD
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by JeSoul(f): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2008
yes oh, alla is definately not God, he's just another one of them posers like buddha and co. . .  grin
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by bawomolo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2008
judaism,christianity and islam all share the same abrahamaic God. christianity and islam are both slight deviations from judaism u guys are really ignorant and have no clue about the holy books u read.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by 4Him(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2008
bawomolo:

judaism,christianity and the great religion all share the same abrahamaic God. christianity and the great religion are both slight deviations from judaism u guys are really ignorant and have no clue about the holy books u read.

no they dont you tool. Christianity is the new covenant, judaism is the old covenant . . . islam only piggy-backed on the christian concept of the abrahamic God to lend some legitimacy to its fraud.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by focused(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2008
@poster :

you are perfectly right. M'uslim god is a pagan god of the star and a quarter moon.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by focused(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
judaism,christianity and the great religion all share the same abrahamaic God. christianity and the great religion are both slight deviations from judaism u guys are really ignorant and have no clue about the holy books u read. 

Christianity and I'slam do not share the same Abrahamic God. The god of the I'slam is allaah (the pagan god of the arabian land) and mohammedu is their spiritual leader, whom they see as prophet. Christians worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Christians do not recognise muhammedu as a prophet, neither did the bible acknowledge muhammedu as the m'uslims claim.

The m'uslim worship the god of a'llah (god). Muhammedu was not a prophet, neither was his revelation from God. His revelations are from the devil, that is why their q'uran is full of aggressive hate, all sorts of distortion and plagiarism.

Isaac is the promise child, while Ishmael was a child born as a result of evil diversion.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by eesaah(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2008
@focused
Another islam and muslim hater on the loose, ehmm!
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by olabowale(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2008
@Bamowolo:
Quote from: bawomolo on Today at 08:38:09 PM
No we do not truly have the same Ibrahiimic God. First the God of the Jews, is not a general/universal God, but a tribal God. From the skin of it, Judaism pretends to be Monotheist, but in close observation, you will notice that their perception of God, is at best not truly a Creator-created relationship. Have you ever not seen a Jew questioning God. I remember a young Lawyer saying that he will never forgive god for allowing Holocaust to occur!

Now the case of the Christians is very apparent: Three god(s) or personality was not what Ibrahiim worshipped.

Shoud I say anything about the Muslim: Their reference of god is unparallel. Finally, Ibrahiim was not a Jew or Christian (By tribal and by religion), a true believer in One God and He was not one of those who associated anything with God!

@4Him:
no they don't you tool. Christianity is the new covenant, judaism is the old covenant . . . islam only piggy-backed on the christian concept of the abrahamic God to lend some legitimacy to its fraud.
 Thats coming from your own mouth 'F"(tool!). Whats there in Christianity to Copy or Piggy back on? Nothing! Al Rahman says in His Book: Enter 'Silmi,' Completely, and do not follow the footsteps of the Satan, for inded he is an open enemy to you. Al Raheem further states tha all prophets and messengers are believers, Mumiin(s). Moses for example was not a Jew in religion and definitely, Jesus was not a Christian.

Give full response, not the poor and contaminated Bandage you are giving lately. The sore is not healing properly.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by 4Him(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2008
olabowale:

@Bamowolo: No we do not truly have the same Ibrahiimic God. First the God of the Jews, is not a general/universal God, but a tribal God. From the skin of it, Judaism pretends to be Monotheist, but in close observation, you will notice that their perception of God, is at best not truly a Creator-created relationship. Have you ever not seen a Jew questioning God. I remember a young Lawyer saying that he will never forgive god for allowing Holocaust to occur!

some people also claimed they would never forgive God for allowing the tsunami so what is ur point here?

olabowale:

Now the case of the Christians is very apparent: Three god(s) or personality was not what Ibrahiim worshipped.

neither was it what Paul, Stephen, Peter, James, John and I worship.

olabowale:

@4Him: Thats coming from your own mouth 'F"(tool!). Whats there in Christianity to Copy or Piggy back on? Nothing! Al Rahman says in His Book: Enter 'Silmi,' Completely, and do not follow the footsteps of the Satan, for inded he is an open enemy to you. Al Raheem further states tha all prophets and messengers are believers, Mumiin(s). Moses for example was not a Jew in religion and definitely, Jesus was not a Christian.

Moses was a jew. What are you talking about? How could he be the jewish leader and not be a jew in religion?
Jesus was not a christian . . . well the term "christian" comes from "Christ-like", a term used to describe the early disciples.
Open ur eyes of understanding.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by olabowale(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2008
@4Him
some people also claimed they would never forgive God for allowing the tsunami so what is your point here?
It shows their poor/anorexic faith in God. However in Islam we believe fully that all things come from God; the good and the bad. All of it is under Qadar (Kadara is Yoruba). To actually Question God is to actually be out of Isla. The Almighty says in His Book; It does not befit a believer to have any opinion after Your Lord and His messenger have decided on any matter. All you need to say is I hear and I obey.

neither was it what Paul, Stephen, Peter, James, John and I worship.
I wonder how god the father, god the son and god the holy spirit came about? Who invented this idea that they call Trinity? What does it mean, even though we do not see it in the Bible? How many persons in Trinity: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc? Please give me a number and don't beg my question. What is the relationship of Jesus: god with others or not? How many of them? Son of Mary alone and Prophet?

Moses was a jew. What are you talking about? How could he be the jewish leader and not be a jew in religion?
Jesus was not a christian . . . well the term "christian" comes from "Christ-like", a term used to describe the early disciples.
Open your eyes of understanding.
Moses was not a Jew. Moses was a Child of Israel. He led the Children of Israel. The Children of Israel consisted of 12 Tribes: One of these tribes is the tribe of Judah, Who are really the Jews. After Solomon's son reign, the total Children of Israel was broken to two groups,: Judah and Israel. It was much later that the Jews (Judah tribe) absorbed the other 11 tribes. I guess as a consequence and outcome of one of the several times they were conquered and decimated by their enemies.

You have no excuse for claiming that you and Jews have anything to do with Ibrahiimic concept of worship of God. You can only claim it, without any substantive support, whatsoever. I guess in the same way you claim, rather coined Christians/Christianity from Christ-like. But are you Christ-like? Give proofs! Afterall, Jesus said in mark 12 Verse 29: Oh Israel, your God and my god is But One Lord! Who is Your God and Lord according to Jesus statement here? Who is wrong when Jesus said that his God is also your God and that God is One Single Lord, while you have even Jesus as god alone with holy ghost and then turning yourself to be a child of god, since you have god the father? How many gods have you in your concept? Is it different from Jesus' concept?
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by bawomolo(m): 4:37am On Feb 16, 2008
no they don't you tool

you are entertaining with ur insults.

. Christianity is the new covenant, judaism is the old covenant

if true, then why does bible contain both the new and old testament. wouldn't it make sense for the christian holy book to be soley the new testament. christianity is an offshoot of judaism. jesus was raised a jew,lots of his disciples were jews. there wouldn't be christianity without judaism.

. . . islam only piggy-backed on the christian concept of the abrahamic God to lend some legitimacy to its fraud.

the koran,bible and Torah are three religions under the same umbrella with only slight cultural and philosophical deviations. whether u like it or not, u guys are all BS packaged with a different cover.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by TCUBE(m): 6:20am On Feb 16, 2008
Allah is not God? God is use to refer to the supreme vreator of the universe,
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by stimulus(m): 6:34am On Feb 16, 2008
@topic,

Good thinking! And this is far more than a semantic complaint!

Many times we are given the excuse that 'Allah' is the name/word of 'God' that so many people know! And the excuse is often rounded off with the idea that Arabic Christians use the name 'Allah' when referring to 'God' in their language.

Let's not cheapen our intellect. We should know that 'Allah' is not the God revealed to the Biblical prophets! There are several serious reasons for this, and when we enter into a serious discussion on this, even the Muslims who on such excuses will inevitably eat their words! You ask them if Muhammed knew the Biblical God (His name ['YHWH'] AND appellation as "FATHER"wink, and you will never get an honest reply that makes sense!

Even when you look at the Greek translaton of the Qur'an, you will not find 'God' there! There are several Greek words for "God" - including theos and theon; but rather than allow the Greek Muslims to read these terms in the Greek Qur'an, the translators have disingenously used 'Allah' for such words in those translations. Please go check it out if you doubt me! 'Allah' is not Greek; and Greek is not Arabic! grin
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by stimulus(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2008
@TCUBE,

TCUBE:

God is not God? God is use to refer to the supreme vreator of the universe,

I guess you had intended to write 'Allah' inbetween those lines, although not sure which.

However, that is a good example of what we are trying to sort out here. Just because the word 'God' shows up when you type 'Allah' does not mean that you had intended to type the very word that had been translated for you free-of-charge without your asking! grin

So it is with other words. Muslim automatically gets translated as 'Great One', although you did not mean to refer to a Muslim as '[b]I[/b]ce [b]H[/b]ockey [b]P[/b]layers', [b]IHP[/b]s (remember that Wayne Gretzky' the ice hockey champion was also called "the [b]G[/b]reat [b]O[/b]ne", and he was not a Muslim?).

Or again, when one types "Muslim" and it automatically translates into "Great One", I bet you never intended to offend anybody by hoping it would mean the same as Tawaret (Thoeris, Taurt) - a goddess which has the head of a hippopotamus and is thought to protect women during their pregnancy and childbirth! If you doubt me, please click the link and read the subhead under "Tawaret" which is also called "The Great One".

So that people don't misunderstand me when I'm posting on the forum, I try as much as to be clear what terms I intend. So, I leave simply as 'Islam, Muhammed, Muslim, Qur'an, Mosque,' etc.

At least, oga Seun should have asked for suggestions what terms to use when referring to our fatwa-hungry friends! grin I don't want anyone to misunderstand nobody just incase people begin to use IHP or Tawaret for Muslims - I beg una well-well O! shocked

In any case, if suggestions are needed, please ask - I have some wunnaful and colourful appellations that might suit them on everybody's tongue! grin
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by samba123(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2008
There are many philosophy Christian here still they mesmerizing about Islam. Those attitude are always exist when it come to Religion. When you talk about their Bible even there are many argument still they just swallowed it and continued to believe on it. When we speak about Religion, Religion belong only to Almighty God, except manmade religion of the idolater and unbeliever. Moreover, even whatever you explain to them still they depend and argue to their principle.
We Muslims prefer calling A-l-l-a-h, instead of the English word ‘God’. The Arabic word, A-l-l-a-h is pure and unique, unlike the English word ‘God’, which can be played around with.
If you add ‘S’ to the word God, it becomes “Gods:, that is the plural of God. A-l-l-a-h is one and singular, there is no plural of A-l-l-a-h. if you add “dess” to the word God, it becomes “Goddess” that is a female God. There is nothing like male A-l-l-a-h or female A-l-l-a-h. A-l-l-a-h has no gender. A-l-l-a-h is a unique word, which does not conjure up any mental picture nor can it be played around with. Therefore the Muslims prefer saying A-l-l-a-h, but sometimes while speaking to the non-Muslims we may have to use the inappropriate word God for A-l-l-a-h. As reference to communicate it better and understand.

Salam.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2008
Although I understand people (like me) want to set the record straight, and make it public clear that except for those who are compromising and trying to be politically correct, A Christian Knows that .A.L.L.A.H. is not God,

Therefore it is disingenious if the word God is used to replace the word .A.L.L.A.H. in sentences made by a christian who is trying to make a point.
That ultimately makes the sentences meaninglesss, because you would then be having statements like "God is not God", which is senseless,

I understand that Seun is trying to save his own neck by doing everthing possible, including, changing certain words in people sentences.

I just want Seun to understand once he starts to  do that (which he has already started doing actually), it becomes obvious that:

1. He has taken sides

2. He is infringing on the freedom of speech of Christians on this blog

3. He is indirectly manipulating Christians sentences against "'A'l, l.ah" to me mean what was not intended in the first place.

4. He is now imposing his own idea that ".A.L.L.A.H." is God

5. Whether he knows it or not , he is now indirectly contributing to the idea of "One World Government and One World Religion" as expect in the Last Days,
6. Nairaland is gradually being "Forcefully converted and taken over by muslims", who cry foul when they are being beaten with the truth, but who go as far as killing people so as to enthrone their own views and believes on people.

One thing I have learnt about islam or is that "i's"lam" is that: "A muslim tenant has no problem killing his/her Christian Landlord so long as he can convince his/herself that "'.A'.L.L".A.H."" told him so"  

So Seun , please do whatever you want with your blog , but please try and make sure that, When I right a statement like: ".A.L.L.A.H. is not the true God"

I would appreciate if it can mean exactly what i want it to mean and not that it would then turn into that edited statement "God is not the true God".

Personally I don't care whether or not you replace "i.s.l.a.m" with the phrase "The Great Religion", replace it with the "The Greatest Religion" for all I care,

This is because a True Christian knows that Christianity is not a Religion, simply because a "Religion is simply man's attempts at finding and pleasing God according to their own ways, while being a Christian means God was the One that gave up Himself to find man and bring man back to him"

Seun I hope you will make the necessary adjustments,

Thank you.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2008
"An a great one ('.i.s"l:amic) tenant has no problem killing his/her Christian Landlord so long as he can convince his/herself that "'.A'.L.L".A.H."" told him so"
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2008
, The Great Ones for the , The Greatest Religion

The Devil knows he has but a little time left hence he's going about seeking whom to kill and destroy via every evil imaginations
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by stimulus(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2008
@samba123,

samba123:

There are many philosophy Christian here still they mesmerizing about The Great Religion.

What exactly do you mean by "The Great Religion"? Islam is not to be confused for the Great Religion, because there are other religions out there that are known with such clichés. Besides, Christians are not mesmerizing about Islam, and I do hope that you'd be able to distinguish them.

samba123:

Those attitude are always exist when it come to Religion. When you talk about their Bible even there are many argument still they just swallowed it and continued to believe on it.

At least we don't issue fatwas and force Nairaland to change what you type free of charge without your asking! grin However, we don't just swallow anything and continue to believe anything. How many times have Christians debated a number of topics on this forum rather than swallow the assumptions that Muslims usually make?

samba123:

When we speak about Religion, Religion belong only to Almighty God, except manmade religion of the idolater and unbeliever.

And just who are the idolaters and unbeliever? grin

See? This is why we need to be clear in the things we post. Rather than make everyone's post say what they don't mean, people should be free to say what they mean and mean what they say (of course, we should not forget the usual disclaimers).

samba123:

Moreover, even whatever you explain to them still they depend and argue to their principle.

Perhaps you would need to defend yours with enough commons sense and convictions to hold your grounds and not appear impossibly laughable after you've made your allegations. undecided

samba123:

We Great Ones Muslims prefer calling A-l-l-a-h, instead of the English word ‘God’.

Which demonstrates a hypocrisy that is unrivalled anywhere in the world - as I've pointed out above with the Greek translation of the Qur'an.

samba123:

The Arabic word, A-l-l-a-h is pure and unique, unlike the English word ‘God’, which can be played around with.

In what sense do you mean that Arabic is "pure"? Are you aware that there are several arabic dislects spoken by different people? Sample them:

Egyptian Arabic (the most widely understood and used "second dialect"wink
Maghreb Arabic (Tunisian, Algerian, Moroccan, and western Libyan)
Hassaniiya (Mauritania)
Andalusi Arabic (extinct, but important role in literary history)
Sudanese Arabic (with a dialect continuum into Chad)
Levantine Arabic (Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian, and western Jordanian)
Hijazi Arabic
Najdi Arabic

You would have to let us know which of the Arabic you meant by "pure", and how they differ from Quraish! grin

samba123:

If you add ‘S’ to the word God, it becomes “Gods:, that is the plural of God. A-l-l-a-h is one and singular, there is no plural of A-l-l-a-h. if you add “dess” to the word God, it becomes “Goddess” that is a female God. There is nothing like male A-l-l-a-h or female A-l-l-a-h. A-l-l-a-h has no gender.

Then why not allow the Greeks an undiluted Greek translation of the Qur'an in their own language? Afterall, Greek is a very rich language and one can better distinguish ideas and concept in the Greek than from Arabic. The Greeks will be able to know what is singular and plural in their language, rather than to wait for someone to cheat them with Arabic.

And as regards the words "gods", I wonder what noise you're making here when your own Muslim translators have clearly used such words in the translations. Sample:

Sura 6 v 23 [Yusuf Ali]
There will then be (left) no subterfuge for them but to say:
"By God our Lord, we were not those who joined gods with God."

Sura 6 v 74

[Pickthall]
(Remember) when Abraham said unto his father Azar:
Takest thou idols for gods? Lo! I see thee and thy folk
in error manifest.

[Yusuf Ali]
Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods?
For I see thee and thy people in manifest error."

[Hilali-Khan]
And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said to his father Azar:
"Do you take idols as aliha (gods)? Verily, I see you and your people
in manifest error."

[Shakir]
And when Ibrahim said to his sire, Azar: Do you take idols for gods?
Surely I see you and your people in manifest error.

[Sher Ali]
And remember the time when Abraham said to his father, Azar,
`Dost thou take idols for gods? Surely, I see thee and thy people
in manifest error.'  

Em, could it be that these Muslim translators were playing a very dangerous game by using the English words "gods" if the Qur'an never so intended them to use such words? Afterall you said that "there is no plural of A-l-l-a-h"; and what was it that the Hilali-Khan translators were trying to paint from the word "aliha" which they referred to as "gods"? grin

samba123:

A-l-l-a-h is a unique word, which does not conjure up any mental picture nor can it be played around with.

But your Hadith says that Muslims will see Allah appear to them according to the mental pictures which they have been having about him! Are we missing something here - or we should simply assume that you don't have a good grasp of your own religion? undecided

samba123:

Therefore the Great Ones prefer saying A-l-l-a-h, but sometimes while speaking to the non-Great Ones we may have to use the inappropriate word God for A-l-l-a-h. As reference to communicate it better and understand.

Over to you, Seun. grin You see wetin your machine dey cause? I'll be willing to bet my April wages that you're one of the "non-Great Ones" - transcribes free-of-charge!

Now my dear samba123, "God" is not an inappropraie word! Before you hope to make such semantic bloopers, do you care to show us how your arabic word 'allah' is a better and appropriate word to use in reference to speaking with other people?

And if you know that "God" is an inappropriate term to use, is it not true then that you are giving a false security to your audience by usuing what you call "inapproprite"? Is 'God' inappropriate to you?
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2008
Na wa o, Seun , The Great Ones (M"usli.ms) are gradually turning Nairaland into a islamic forumn where certain words and statement are not acceptable, maybe we Christians should sue you(Seun) and f.atw.a you and them (The Great Ones) from using the english language and likewise ban all mu.sli.ms from using the english language on the forumn.

angry lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by stimulus(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2008
SysUser:

Na wa o, Seun , The great ones (Muslims) are gradually turning Nairaland into a great religious forumn where certain words and statement are not acceptable,

Na so we see am O! grin For someone to now claim that 'God' is an "inappropriate" word is a hint already - they are telling us gradually now that someday it will be a terminal serious offence to mention "GOD" anywhere on the globe! cheesy

If not that, one wonders that the name 'God' could be calligraphed on dirty street walls; but Nike must be in trouble already with the logo on one of its shows that the mullahs have transcribed to be read as 'God'; whereas the shoe company were trying to be in keeping with the logo of the Human Right's logo:

#1. Human Rights logo

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:FH_kh5Z762qM6M:http://www.cafra.org/IMG/jpg/humanrightstag.jpg[/img]

#2. The offensive shoes!

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:PPmZkGZQysYI_M:http://www.brusselsjournal.com/files/nike-arabic.jpg[/img]

But does anyone remember this other controversy? --

#3. Poster for a movie

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:G3uKaWnDWpejRM:http://www.pakistanlink.com/Community/2003/oct03/03/God%2520Allah%2520Billboard.jpg[/img]

SysUser:

maybe we Christians should sue you(Seun) and f.atw.a you and them (The Great Ones) from using the english language and likewise ban all mu.sli.ms from using the english language on the forumn.

Lol. . . we won't go that far! grin The English language is one of the things a Muslim discussant fears - and if Seun bans that one now, we no go understand whether them (Muslims) dey abuse our roots with Arabic sef! grin
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by babs787(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2008
@poster

I have been folowing this your thread but found it senseless and as a result will ask you some questions:

1. What does Northern Christian call GOD?

2. Have you come across Hausa bible? If you have, please what word is used for 'God' in that bible?

Thanks
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2008
I have been folowing this your thread but found it senseless and as a result will ask you some questions:

Off course you would find it senseless since , you and your fellow "jihadist" have threatened Seun with Death , as a result he's scared enough to now do your bidding, As such you would find it senseless that people would complain about having their freedom of speech taking from them so long as it is the ******* "A.L.L.A.H" that tries to take away freedom of speech on a free forumn

Off course since "is'LAM" is about "suppression of freedom", it must thus sound senseless to you that anyone would question why doing your bidding must mean having to infringe on the rights of others.

--------------------------

Here comes Boeing 787, sorry babs787 , again, he don come with his, MORE QUESTIONS LESS ANSWERS, your asking of the kind of questions doesn't show the presence of understanding,

babs787:

@poster

2. Have you come across Hausa bible? If you have, please what word is used for 'God' in that bible?

Thanks

BABS SINCE YOU LIKE ASKING QUESTIONS MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ANSWERs TO MINE,

1. Is Arabic the original language of the Northerner,

2. Why does islam prevent people using their own language for "aL.LA.H"

3. Why does M.uslim.s worship, the Moon and Star,

4. Why is an idol called "aL.LA.H",

5. Have you come across a Yoruba bible, what do the call God in that bible,

6. What does the Yoruba man call God,

7. What does the Yoruba M.uslim.s call, God

-----------------------

What does Northern Christian call GOD?

Do you mean the northern Christians that your fellow "brothers in blood" ("the fellow great ones"wink slaughter at the slightest instance, of madness!
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2008
@stimulus,

when I said :
maybe we Christians should sue you(Seun) and f.atw.a you and them (The Great Ones) from using the english language and likewise ban all mu.sli.ms from using the english language on the forumn.

i actually meant it as a sarcastic statement,

I didn't mean to imply that we should actually sue seun or withdraw the use of english to the "arabic mullahs", grin cheesy

I was just trying to poke some fun, at the stupidity of demanding removal of certain words on the forumn, by those "terrorists (or terrorists in waiting) on the forumn",

Stimulus hope you get my drift,
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by babs787(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2008
@sysuser

Here comes Boeing 787, sorry babs787 ,
again, he don come with his, MORE QUESTIONS LESS ANSWERS, your asking of the kind of questions doesn't show the presence of understanding,

I know that you are not with your senses hence your mistake cool.

2. Why does the great religion prevent people using their own language for "aL.LA.H"

-----------------------

What does Northern Christian call GOD?

Do you mean the northern Christians that your fellow "brothers in blood" ("the fellow great ones"wink slaughter at the slightest instance, of madness!

It seems you and your cohorts cannot debate intelligently without being abusive. My question is still in line with the thread. You and your apologists claimed that Allah is not God and I asked you simple questions which you ignored and pumelled me with yours. Now, if you really need answers for that, BABS will do that but you create threads for your ignorance and I will educate you.

Now once again, if Allah is not the same as God and shouldnt be replaced with same, what word is used for 'GOD' in Hausa bible.

Also, what do Arab Muslims call God?

What does Northern christian call God?

Thanks and no diversion please.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2008
I know that you are not with your senses hence your mistake .

Temper, temper osama, hope you don't have a grenade luncher with you there, grin cheesy

----------------

babs787:

@sysuser

I know that you are not with your senses hence your mistake cool.

It seems you and your cohorts cannot debate intelligently without being abusive. My question is still in line with the thread. You and your apologists claimed that God is not God and I asked you simple questions which you ignored and pumelled me with yours. Now, if you really need answers for that, BABS will do that but you create threads for your ignorance and I will educate you.

Now once again, if God is not the same as God and shouldnt be replaced with same, what word is used for 'GOD' in Hausa bible.

Also, what do Arab Great Ones call God?

What does Northern christian call God?

Thanks and no diversion please.

Arabs are arabs as such it is expected for them to worship their idol, and call it , "A.L.L.A.H"

Hausa have been enslaved and colonised by Arabs or fulani stoges hence that Arabic is used their would still explain the idol name , "A.L.L.A.H"

so now if you at least want to pretend to be sincere then you should also answer my questions, (which I actually doubt you would, ) (Cus lying for ALL.AH is acceptable)

My questions again are:

2. Why does the great religion prevent people using their own language for "aL.LA.H"

8. What happened to the original egyptians that the arabs colonised in eqypt, what was the original language of egypt and how come they are now speaking arabic,

9. Why was mo.ham.med a peadophile,

10. Is your idol , "A.L.L.A.H", to lacking in understanding for it to understand other languages,

11. Why was there different qurans and extreme contradictions in the original versions of arabic quran before , they were mostly collected and burnt , so as to pretend as if only one quran exised,
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by babs787(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2008
@sysuser

Why not try to be honest to yourself and stop deceiving yourself. You havent given a straight forward answer to my questions.

In addition, you may also tell me the word used for Allah in the Arabian bible.

Why is Allah in Hausa bible and also in Arabian bible?
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2008
babs787 i have given you a few answers,

Now be a gentleman (not possibly hey) and give me answers to my own questions,

Unless it must be expected that babs787 stands for MORE QUESTIONS NO ANSWERS
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2008
It does not befit a believer to have any opinion after Your Lord and His messenger have decided on any matter. All you need to say is I hear and I obey.

Which means the "Mu.s.lims" must simply do what "moha.mmed tells them to do, simply because.

1. They have no access to "A.LL.AH", except whatever Moha.mmed tells them that A.LL.AH told him,

2. Moha.mmed has access to A.LL.AH

3. They can't prove that Moha.mmed is lying since , there is no second opinion ,

Thus even when Mohamme.d's paedophilic orgy with Aisha becames the periods of inspiration for him, the gullible Mu.s.lims could do nothing but obey him , since doing contrary can mean death, as it does today!
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by olabowale(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2008
@SysUser: Evidently, your knowledge of Islam and Arabic language is very poor. But that has not stopped you to predento be an expert in both. Fusat, is the language of Qur'an and it is the Gold standard or hallmark of Arabic language. Even the Arabic follows the grammar in Qur'anic Arabic. Every Arab goes to schol to learn this finest quality of Arabic. And not all speak, or write it.

Which means the "Mu.s.lims" must simply do what "moha.mmed tells them to do, simply because.
1. They have no access to "A.LL.AH", except whatever Moha.mmed tells them that A.LL.AH told him,
2. Moha.mmed has access to A.LL.AH
3. They can't prove that Moha.mmed is lying since , there is no second opinion ,

Thus even when Mohamme.d's paedophilic orgy with Aisha becames the periods of inspiration for him, the gullible Mu.s.lims could do nothing but obey him , since doing contrary can mean death, as it does today!
I guess that Muhammad followed the true spirit of prophethood: We see that the Children of Israel never disobeyed Moses, from the Biblical understand, when he was with them. Except when he was not with them did they played the field. I also realise that they even told Moses not to let 'God' (singular, throughout Moses Prophethood) speak to them directly, but to Moses who will inturn relay it to them. When it came to Jesus, there was no place that the Bible stated that the Companions of jesus insisted to speak to God, instead of Jesus is messenger, who will relate it to them.

I wonder it is because of second opinion(s), that all of a sudden after Jesus left the stage, having been raised up, body and soul that the '3 god or persos of god became the craze, instaed of One God of Moses all the way to Jesus's time? I see now that second opinion can be deceiving and can be dead wrong. The benefit of second opinion may just be good in Medicine, then.

It seems that the assumption that Muhammad does not allow anyone to have access to God is very unsound. Every Muslim prays directly to Allah, Supplicates to Him and seek only His aid. Surah fatiha of the Qur'an testifies to this. The whole Qur'an testifies to it. Muhammad's saying to his beloved daughter, fatima zarah speaks volume about this: Oh Fatima, if you ask ask Allah directly. Depends on Him alone. Abu Bakr gave everything to Islam. When he was asked what he left for his family, he said: Allah and His Messenger. I do not know where you are goung with your argument and I just can not help you if you can not articulate properly.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by stimulus(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2008
@babs787,

babs787:

Does it make sense to you that typing 'Allah' should automatically be changed to 'God' or another word without the poster's asking?

babs787:

Northern Christians know that when they refer to God, they are not worshipping the deity that Muhammed preached.

babs787:

Have you come across the Greek Qur'an? Why does God appear there in Arabic rather than in Greek?
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by stimulus(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2008
@SysUser,

SysUser:

@stimulus,

when I said :
i actually meant it as a sarcastic statement,

I didn't mean to imply that we should actually sue seun or withdraw the use of english to the "arabic mullahs", grin cheesy

I was just trying to poke some fun, at the stupidity of demanding removal of certain words on the forumn, by those "terrorists (or terrorists in waiting) on the forumn",

Stimulus hope you get my drift,

Of course, I got your drift o jare! grin I wasn't meaning that you were canvassing or soliciting for any legal redress against Seun (I hope I typed 'Seun' and it doesn't change to some other name like "non-Great One"wink!

Bros, just leave these perpetually infuriated fellows who now enjoy the misnomer of 'great ones' and do not have the slightest clue what 'greatness' really means! They think it is by eradicating intelligent discourses offered in English that Middle-East "greatness" is achieved. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zion Train: “top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rap / Evidence Of New Life In Jesus / Shocking Facts You Didn't Know About The New International Version Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.