Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Praying According To The Word – A Key To Effective Prayer. By Pastor Paul Eneche - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying According To The Word – A Key To Effective Prayer. By Pastor Paul Eneche (2488 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying According To The Word – A Key To Effective Prayer. By Pastor Paul Eneche by BASD(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Wednesday, 16 December 2015 TOPIC; PRAYING ACCORDING TO THE WORD – A KEY TO EFFECTIVE PRAYER. SCRIPTURE: And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: – 1 John 5:14 THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The secret of praying with result is praying according to God’s Word. One of the major secrets of praying with result is praying in accordance with the Word of God. God does not hear your prayers on the ground of the volume of your tears but on the basis of His Word. God expects us to pray according to His Word if He must hear and answer us. For example, if you go to God in prayer asking Him for a husband, do not go empty-handed; locate a Word from Scripture with which you can validate your request. You can approach God with His Words from scripture like, “Male and female created he them…” Genesis 5:2 . And when you pray, tell God, “I’m female, where is my male?” This is the kind of prayer that moves God. When you are looking for the fruit of the womb or a promotion in your office, look for a relevant Word and turn to God. The truth is, a lawyer does not win cases in court except he makes correct references to relevant portions of applicable laws to validate his argument. In the same manner, when you come before the Judge of the Supreme Court of eternity and the Comptroller General of the universe, and say, ‘Father, on the basis of Your Word in the Bible, I am going to have my child. I am meant to be in my husband’s house. So, I present this Word to You and I will step in there now. Thank You Father for hearing and answering me in Jesus’ Name’. This is the secret of result-oriented prayers. Remember this: The secret of praying with result is praying according to God’s Word. ASSIGNMENT(S): 1. Locate relevant light(s) from God’s Word when you want to pray 2. Pray according to the light from God’s word. FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PRAYER TOOLS. PRAYER: O LORD, open my eyes to see the word that fits my situation so I can pray effectively. Help me LORD not to pray amiss, in Jesus’ Name. QUOTE: Your stand with God at the place of prayer affects your stand in life. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche. DAILY READING: Micah 5:1 to 7:20, Revelations 7:1 to 17, Psalms 135:1 to 21, Proverbs 30:5 to 6.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja / Why Are Women Made Inferior To Men In Islam? / Video: Muslim Man Diminishes Mohammed, Asks Muslims To Convert To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.