Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same (5855 Views)

Praying According To The Word – A Key To Effective Prayer. By Pastor Paul Eneche / The Demon Called "A...:h" / Happy New Year 1437 A.H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2008
It is no secret that faith blinds and the believer cannot see anything wrong with the object of his or her belief. This is the reason why while mus'lims can see the errors of Christians Jews or Hindus, they are unable to see the absurdities in their own Faith,

mus'lims love Muhammmad to the extent that they want to dress like him, speak the same language that he spoke, behave the way he behaved and eat the food that he ate. This is not an indication of the greatness of Muhammmad but the unconditional, fanatical and blind faith of his believers. Followers of all cults eulogize and adulate their leader as a divine being. This is no indication that their leaders were really superior beings. Humans need heroes and fabricate them. Often when these heroes die they assume a mythological status much bigger than life. That is when their human nature and defects are hidden form the eyes of their adulators.

mus'lims have not seen Muhammmad. They rely entirely on second hand stories about their prophet. Those stories idolize him beyond human reason. Many of those Hadithes are forged, exaggerated by ruffians and are baseless. See for examples the following Hadith that says Muhammmad split the moon.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 208
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The people of Mecca asked A'llah's Apostle to show them a miracle. So he showed them the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hiram' mountain.

Also Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 830 ,831, 832

Or this one that claims he made water out of nothing.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 170
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
I saw A'llah's Apostle when the 'Asr prayer was due and the people searched for water to perform ablution but they could not find it. Later on (a pot full of) water for ablution was brought to A'llah's Apostle . He put his hand in that pot and ordered the people to perform ablution from it. I saw the water springing out from underneath his fingers till all of them performed the ablution (it was one of the miracles of the Prophet).

Or multiplied the bread. Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 428

Of course when challenged by skeptics, Muhammmad repeatedly denied being able to perform any miracle. He admitted that although other prophets before him were given the power of performing miracles, his only miracle is Quran.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which A'llah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection."

There are many verses in Quran that reaffirm this last Hadith, proving that Muhammmad never performed any miracle and found it useless. In the following verse Muhammmad is acknowledging that other prophets before him came with miracles or clear signs but still people rejected them, highlighting the futility of miracles as the proof of his revelation.

Q. 03: 138
They (also) said: "A'llah took our promise not to believe in an messenger unless He showed us a sacrifice consumed by Fire (From heaven)." Say: "There came to you messengers before me, with clear Signs and even with what ye ask for: why then did ye slay them, if ye speak the truth?" if you are truthful?

All along, the unbelievers asked Muhammmad to perform a miracle so that they could believe. All they got in response was,

Q. 17: 90
They say: "We shall not believe in thee, until thou cause a spring to gush forth for us from the earth,

And he would reply:

Q. 17: 93
Say: "Glory to my Lord! Am I aught but a man,- a messenger?"

People doubted Muhammmad because they saw nothing extraordinary or miraculous in him.

Q. 17: 94
And naught prevented mankind from believing when the guidance came unto them save that they said: Hath A'llah sent a mortal as (His) messenger?

Q. 25: 7
And they say: "What sort of a messenger is this, who eats food, and walks through the streets? Why has not an angel been sent down to him to give admonition with him?

Q. 25: 8
"Or (Why) has not a treasure been bestowed on him, or why has he (not) a garden for enjoyment?" The wicked say: "Ye follow none other than a man bewitched."

But Muhammmad kept telling them that he is just an ordinary man not an angel, meaning people should not expect miracles from him!

Q. 17: 95
Say: Had there been in the earth angels walking about as settlers, We would certainly have sent down to them from the heaven an angel as a messenger.

The common sense dictates that no one would deny and call a man who performs such mighty miracles like splitting the moon, as believed by all the mus'lims a mad man or possessed. But the people who knew him actually called him by these names.

Q. 15: 06
They say: "O thou to whom the Message is being revealed! truly thou art mad (or possessed)!.

No one would demand him miracles if he had already performed one

Q. 15: 07
Why do you not bring to us the angels if you are of the truthful ones?

But Muhammmad responded

Q. 15: 08
We send not the angels down except for just cause: if they came (to the ungodly), behold! no respite would they have!

The Quraishites kept asking for a sign or a miracle to believe and Muhammmad kept saying that he is only a warner.

Q. 13: 07
“And the Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" But thou art truly a warner, and to every people a guide.”

There are many more ayat that tell the same story. People asking miracles and him saying I am just a man, just like you, only a warner. A clear proof that Muhammmad never performed any miracles is in this verse where it says that people rejected even other messengers who came with miracles and clear signs, meaning miracles are not helpful.

Q. 3: 184
Then if they reject thee, so were rejected messengers before thee, who came with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of Enlightenment.

In the above verses Muhammmad is denying any supernatural power. If he could perform the miracles attributed to him in those Ahadith, what is the meaning of these verses? In the following verse he clearly rejects miracles as the proof of prophethood comparing them to witchcrafts.

Q. 2: 3
Their hearts toying as with trifles. The wrong-doers conceal their private counsels, (saying), "Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? Will ye go to witchcraft with your eyes open?"

He was right! What is the use of miracles anyway? Miracles may be a proof for those who witness them, but mean nothing to others. Muhammmad was right in emphasizing that the real miracle is his message or the Quran, because that is what really counts. Although this is a valid principle, Quran is no miracle at all. It is a book full of errors and inconsistencies.

I do not see Muhammmad as a superior human being for two reasons.

a) Many of Ahadith and verses from Quran, if right, reveal him as an angry, ruthless, unforgiving, deceitful, and impious man. Acts like looting merchant caravans, killing those who decide to have their own faith and not follow him, cursing his enemies, treating women as second class citizens and calling them deficient in intelligence, assassinating cowardly his opponents like a common gangster, and many more acts like these are not precisely spiritual characteristics that I seek in a man I would like to follow and emulate. His deeds are far from the deeds of an "honored messenger" as he claimed to be in Q. 69:40

b) Today's modern mus'lims, especially those whose standard of ethics is colored by western/humanistic precepts of right and wrong try to distance themselves from those hadithes that depict Muhammmad as a ruthless immoral and unethical gangster. They deny the validity of those hadithes and all what shows Muhammmad in a negative light. However, if those hadithes and verses are forged, then the whole validity of i'slam crumbles and there is no reason for anyone to believe in a mythological figure whose real life and words is not known.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2008
Check out the following link for islamic connection and the catholics:

http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0117/0117_allinone.asp
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Backslider(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2008
olabowale link=topic=113142.msg1976931#msg1976931 date=:

#29 on: February 16, 2008, 05:39 PM »

@SysUser: Evidently, your knowledge of The Great Religion and Arabic language is very poor. But that has not stopped you to predento be an expert in both. Fusat, is the language of Qur'an and it is the Gold standard or hallmark of Arabic language. Even the Arabic follows the grammar in Qur'anic Arabic. Every Arab goes to schol to learn this finest quality of Arabic. And not all speak, or write it.

Which means the "Mu.s.lims" must simply do what "moha.mmed tells them to do, simply because.
1. They have no access to "A.LL.AH", except whatever Moha.mmed tells them that A.LL.AH told him,
2. Moha.mmed has access to A.LL.AH
3. They can't prove that Moha.mmed is lying since , there is no second opinion ,

Thus even when Mohamme.d's paedophilic orgy with Aisha becames the periods of inspiration for him, the gullible Mu.s.lims could do nothing but obey him , since doing contrary can mean death, as it does today!
I guess that The Great Prophet followed the true spirit of prophethood: We see that the Children of Israel never disobeyed Moses, from the Biblical understand, when he was with them. Except when he was not with them did they played the field. I also realise that they even told Moses not to let 'God' (singular, throughout Moses Prophethood) speak to them directly, but to Moses who will inturn relay it to them. When it came to Jesus, there was no place that the Bible stated that the Companions of jesus insisted to speak to God, instead of Jesus is messenger, who will relate it to them.

I wonder it is because of second opinion(s), that all of a sudden after Jesus left the stage, having been raised up, body and soul that the '3 god or persos of god became the craze, instaed of One God of Moses all the way to Jesus's time? I see now that second opinion can be deceiving and can be dead wrong. The benefit of second opinion may just be good in Medicine, then.

It seems that the assumption that The Great Prophet does not allow anyone to have access to God is very unsound. Every Great One prays directly to God, Supplicates to Him and seek only His aid. Surah fatiha of the Qur'an testifies to this. The whole Qur'an testifies to it. The Great Prophet's saying to his beloved daughter, fatima zarah speaks volume about this: Oh Fatima, if you ask ask God directly. Depends on Him alone. Abu Bakr gave everything to The Great Religion. When he was asked what he left for his family, he said: God and His Messenger. I do not know where you are goung with your argument and I just can not help you if you can not articulate properly.

In the case of jesus we see that there were witnesses Your Mo.ham.ed case was not like that. The demons that were talking to Mu.ham.ed were very concerned about anyone seeing them.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Frizy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2008
It's not good to be ignorant of a language o. A.L.L.AH is the proper name for God in Arabic. If you christains claim you are the worshippers of God, is English a Christain language? Or was the bible originally written in English? If a christain Arab wants to say God he says A.L.L.A.H. I mean you no hear Arabic, how you come take know say no be God Idiot!
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2008
I opened a similar post because i found out it still stays that way
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by samba123(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2008
@babaearly

some of the topic are not anymore focus on the subject and no reply to the concept of God in Christianity.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by simmy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2008
xtians are so unecesarily finicky, Allah is God in arabic. just like olodumareis God in yoruba. in a way Allah is God and in a way he is not. but to claim that the word Allah refers strictly to the muslim god is simply ignorant
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Maykelly(f): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2008
Frizy:

how you come take know say no be God Idiot!

@Frizy here you go again. Stop using abusive words. I know is not supported in your religion.

@simmy, Backslider, and others: Wether you accept it or not GOD IS STILL GOD AND GOD IS FOR EVERYONE BOTH TO THE NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST. GOD REMINDS GOD IN OUR VARIOUS LANGUAGES. GOD, ALLAH, JEHOVAH, ABSI, OLUWA, AND MANY OTHERS ARE HIS NAMES FROM THOSE WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN HIM. SO THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. CHINEKE IS GOD. ALLAH IS GOD. GOD IS GOD. AND THE SAME IS HE.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by MCUsman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2008
May kelly:

@simmy, Backslider, and others: Wether you accept it or not GOD IS STILL GOD AND GOD IS FOR EVERYONE BOTH TO THE NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST. GOD REMINDS GOD IN OUR VARIOUS LANGUAGES. GOD, ALLAH, JEHOVAH, ABSI, OLUWA, AND MANY OTHERS ARE HIS NAMES FROM THOSE WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN HIM. SO THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. CHINEKE IS GOD. ALLAH IS GOD. GOD IS GOD. AND THE SAME IS HE.

Thank you jare. Thats why the Bible says " ", seeing they see not; hearing they hear not, neither do they understand." (Matthew 13:13) grin grin grin
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Frizy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2008
May kelly:

@Frizy here you go again. Stop using abusive words. I know is not supported in your religion.

Okay. I promise not to sound offensive. take care wink
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Maykelly(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Frizy, hav' a pisful weekend. bye for now.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2008
I JUST WANT US CHRISTIANS TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ARE READY FOR THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD , SIMPLY BECAUSE GOD PROMISED TO DESTROY THE WORLD DURING THE TIME OF NOAH AND HE KEPT HIS PROMISE. LIKEWISE HE HAS PROMISED TO DESTROY THE WORLD WITH FIRE THIS TIME AND I BELIEVE HE IS GOING TO KEEP HIS PROMISE WHETHER WE ARE READY FOR HIM OR NOT. AS SUCH WE NEED TO KEEP AND MAKE OURSELVES READY SO AS TO AVOID BE PARTAKERS IN THE PUNISHMENT TO COME

The constant barage of insults , persecution and ridicule from SCOFFERS (M.u.slims , Atheist, Evolutionist, Catholics etc) on True Christians who dare to speak the truth against their lies and idolatory is actually nothing new.
Below is what the bible has to say about them,

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Lets note the following from the verses above:

1. Scoffers (someone who jeers or mocks or treats something with contempt or calls out in derision) = Evolutionist, islamists, atheists

2. Scoffers walk after their own lusts (selfishness, murders, suppression of truth, homosexuality, animal rights movement nonsense, humanism) and say that Christ would not come, things continue as they always have from the beginning (shown by when they said that evolution has always being there from the beginning)

3. People that make jest of the bible and everything in it (Creation etc) are not new they had existed before even in the perished world of the time of Noah.

4. The world during the time of Noah perished, via[b] Water[/b].

5. Our world during our time (or time of our children) would also perish, this time via Fire
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2008
Illuminati / Freemasonry / Satanic Symbolism

Fez

One of the most widely recognized symbols in all of Shrinedom is the red fez. The Shrine fez, adopted by the Shrine's founders in 1872.

As a Mason goes through the 32 degrees of the Scottish rite, he ends up giving worship to every Egyptian pagan god, the gods of Persia, gods of India, Greek gods, Babylonian gods, and others. As you come to the 17th degree, the Masons claim that they will give you the password that will give him entrance at the judgment day to the Masonic deity, the great architect of the universe. It is very interesting that this secret password is "Abaddon".

Revelation chapter 9;11 it says, "The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss [the bottomless pit], and smoke came out of the Abyss like that of a great furnace, " (It goes on to describe those in the abyss, then continues) They had a king over them, the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, " The 'angel' of the Abyss (Hell) is really the chief demon whose name is Abaddon. Masons claim then, that the deity they worship is Abaddon!

In order for a person to become a Shriner, he must not only go through all the degrees of Masonry, make all those blood-curdling oaths, worship gods who are not gods except they are of Satan, but he must make a blood both of allegiance to a.l.lah as his god and mohammmed as his prophet. The Shriner is then given a red fez with an i's.lamic sword and crescent jeweled on the front of it. This originates from 7th century Arabia when the Moslems, under the leadership of mohammmed, slaughtered all Christians who would not bow down to a.l.lah. a.l.lah, by the way, was not another (generic) name given to God by mohammmed; a.l.lah is the tribal deity --the moon god-- of mohammmed; it was the name of the god in the tribe that mohammmed was born into. That is why every mosque today has a crescent moon on the top of its spire.

Now when mohammmed's army of men, out to slaughter all the 'infidels', came to the city of Fez, in Morocco, they found a community of Christians. After killing all the Christians there with their i's.lamic-style swords, they took their hats (called a fez) and dipped them in the blood of the Christians, and wore the fezzes throughout the land glorying in their victory over Christianity. Today Shriner's put on red fezzes (representing the hats dipped in the blood of Christians) with the i's.lamic sword and crescent showing their allegiance to a.l.lah and mohammmed (and the defeat of Christianity). Men in Obscene Red Fezzes!

Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2008
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Maykelly(f): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2008
SysUser:

Check it out from this website yourself.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/symbols3_index.htm

[b]Anyway, I still tell you the same thing. Leave all killings for GOD, HE is the one that created those Souls, and You.  "LET HIM JUDGE"

IF YOU READ ARTICLES CREATED BY PEOPLE - COMPARE IT WITH THE BIBLE WORDS-IF IT IS CONTRARY TO THE BIBLE - PLS DO NOT APPLY IT.

THE BIBLE, has all answers for all questions. "Check Saul to Paul" Saul was killing and persecuting God's people and Saul was an Idol worshiper. The people did not fight - But GOD.

Killing with sword and whatever by religious people "WERE DONE OUT OF IGNORANCE between BOTH SIDES. EVEN UP TILL TODAY "MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF IGNORNACE" says thy LORD GOD. AND IF WE CONTINUE TO POINT AT ONE ANOTHER, BRINGING FORTH ACCUSATION "WE ARE STILL IN THAT IGNORANCE" . WE  ALL ARE GOD'S PEOPLE.

ANY ARTICLE CREATED IN ANY WEB SITE - WHICH DOES NOT GIVE GOD GLORY - BUT BRINGS DIVISION AND HATRED IS NOT A GOOD ARTICLE. Iam telling you this because there is a web site - which says he is the real jesus and when you read through - they explain every thing as if they were the creator - SO BEWARE OF WHAT YOU READ, IT CAN LEAD YOU OUT FROM YOUR FAITH!!!!![/b]
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2008
Here is sample of the STUPIDITY AND LIES PROPAGATED BY IS.L.A.M, are part of the reason why i don't believe that is.l.a.m is from the same GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that i serve and hence why i reject the replacement of the word A.L.L.AH with GOD:

http://www.carm.org/islam/hadith_interesting2.htm

Interesting Quotes from the Hadith
Part two.
Allah made Adam 60 cubits high (generally a cubit was 18 inches. Therefore, Adam was 90 feet tall)
The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation." Volume 4, Book 55, Number 543, Narrated Abu Huraira.
Water flowed out from under the fingernails of Muhammad
We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him). Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779, Narrated 'Abdullah:
A man was blown by a wind to a distant mountain
We took part in the holy battle of Tabuk in the company of the Prophet and when we arrived at the Wadi-al-Qura, there was a woman in her garden. The Prophet asked his companions to estimate the amount of the fruits in the garden, and Allah's Apostle estimated it at ten Awsuq (One Wasaq = 60 Sa's) and 1 Sa'= 3 kg. approximately). The Prophet said to that lady, "Check what your garden will yield." When we reached Tabuk, the Prophet said, "There will be a strong wind to-night and so no one should stand and whoever has a camel, should fasten it." So we fastened our camels. A strong wind blew at night and a man stood up and he was blown away to a mountain called Taiy, The King of Aila sent a white mule and a sheet for wearing to the Prophet as a present, and wrote to the Prophet that his people would stay in their place (and will pay Jizya taxation.) Volume 2, Book 24, Number 559, Narrated Abu Humaid As-Sa'idi
Muhammad is ordered by Allah to fight all people until they worship Allah
Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah." Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24, Narrated Ibn 'Umar.
The Qur'an was revealed in the dialect of the Quraish
"(The Caliph 'Uthman ordered Zaid bin Thabit, Said bin Al-As, 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair and 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Harith bin Hisham to write the Quran in the form of a book (Mushafs) and said to them. "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit (Al-Ansari) regarding any dialectic Arabic utterance of the Quran, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, for the Quran was revealed in this dialect." So they did it." Volume 6, Book 61, Number 507, Narrated Anas bin Malik.
The Qur'an was not collected together by Muhammad
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people! of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found 'Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the! Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yalmama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project. "Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book)." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty, (till the end of Surat-Baraa' (At-Tauba) (9.128-129) Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with 'Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of 'Umar." Volume 6, Book 61, Number 509, Narrated Zaid bin Thabit.
The Qur'an was compiled because of differences among various manuscripts
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23) Volume 6, Book 61, Number 510, Narrated Anas bin Malik.
A Qur'anic verse is cancelled
The Prophet sent seventy men from the tribe of Bani Salim to the tribe of Bani Amir. When they reached there, my maternal uncle said to them, "I will go ahead of you, and if they allow me to convey the message of Allah's Apostle (it will be all right); otherwise you will remain close to me." So he went ahead of them and the pagans granted him security But while he was reporting the message of the Prophet , they beckoned to one of their men who stabbed him to death. My maternal uncle said, "Allah is Greater! By the Lord of the Kaba, I am successful." After that they attached the rest of the party and killed them all except a lame man who went up to the top of the mountain. (Hammam, a sub-narrator said, "I think another man was saved along with him)." Gabriel informed the Prophet that they (i.e the martyrs) met their Lord, and He was pleased with them and made them pleased. We used to recite, "Inform our people that we have met our Lord, He is pleased with us and He has made us pleased " Later on this Quranic Verse was cancelled. The Prophet invoked Allah for forty days to curse the murderers from the tribe of Ral, Dhakwan, Bani Lihyan and Bam Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and his Apostle." Volume 4, Book 52, Number 57, Narrated Anas. See also Volume 4, Book 52, See also, 69, and 299.
Various Qur'an manuscripts had missing verses
Zaid bin Thabit said, "When the Quran was compiled from various written manuscripts, one of the Verses of Surat Al-Ahzab was missing which I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting. I could not find it except with Khuzaima bin Thabjt Al-Ansari, whose witness Allah's Apostle regarded as equal to the witness of two men. And the Verse was:-- "Among the believers are men who have been true to what they covenanted with Allah." (33.23) Volume 4, Book 52, Number 62, Narrated Kharija bin Zaid.
Muhammad was once bewitched
"Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done." Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400, Narrated Aisha.
Muhammad said that one wing of a house fly has a disease and the other wing has the cure
The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 537, Narrated Abu Huraira.
Allah forgave a prostitute of her sins because she gave water to a dying dog
Allah's Apostle said, "A prostitute was forgiven by Allah, because, passing by a panting dog near a well and seeing that the dog was about to die of thirst, she took off her shoe, and tying it with her head-cover she drew out some water for it. So, Allah forgave her because of that." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 538, Narrated Abu Huraira.
Angels don't enter houses with dogs in them
The Prophet said, "Angels do not enter a house witch has either a dog or a picture in it." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 539, Narrated Abu Talha.
Jinn eat dung and animal bones
That once he was in the, company of the Prophet carrying a water pot for his ablution and for cleaning his private parts. While he was following him carrying it(i.e. the pot), the Prophet said, "Who is this?" He said, "I am Abu Huraira." The Prophet said, "Bring me stones in order to clean my private parts, and do not bring any bones or animal dung." Abu Huraira went on narrating: So I brought some stones, carrying them in the corner of my robe till I put them by his side and went away. When he finished, I walked with him and asked, "What about the bone and the animal dung?" He said, "They are of the food of Jinns. The delegate of Jinns of (the city of) Nasibin came to me--and how nice those Jinns were--and asked me for the remains of the human food. I invoked Allah for them that they would never pass by a bone or animal dung but find food on them." Volume 5, Book 58, Number 200, Narrated Abu Huraira.
Women and sons can be mortgaged
". . . Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." (Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Kab said, "Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me." Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka'b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the 'Arabs?" Ka'b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you." Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369, Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah.
The Angel Gabriel had 600 wings.
I asked Sir about the Statement of Allah: 'And was at a distance of but two bow-lengths or (even) nearer. So did Allah convey the Inspiration to His slave (Gabriel) and then he (Gabriel) conveyed that to Muhammad.' (53.10) He said, "Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) informed us that Muhammad had seen Gabriel with six hundred wings." Volume 6, Book 60, Number 380, Narrated assailant.
The moon was cut into two pieces
During the lifetime of Allah's Apostle the moon was split into two parts; one part remained over the mountain, and the other part went beyond the mountain. On that, Allah's Apostle said, "Witness this miracle." 388The moon was cleft asunder while we were in the company of the Prophet, and it became two parts. The Prophet said, Witness, witness (this miracle)." Volume 6, Book 60, Number 387-388, Narrated Ibn Masud and Abdullah. See also 389-391.
A fever is from the heat of hell fire
I used to sit with Ibn 'Abbas in Mecca. Once I had a fever and he said (to me), "Cool your fever with Zam-zam water, for Allah's Apostle said: 'It, (the Fever) is from the heat of the (Hell) Fire; so, cool it with water (or Zam-zam water)." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 483, Narrated Abu Jamra Ad-Dabi.

Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2008
Here is sample of the STUPIDITY AND LIES PROPAGATED BY IS.L.A.M, are part of the reason why i don't believe that is.l.a.m is from the same GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that i serve and hence why i reject the replacement of the word A.L.L.AH with GOD:

http://www.carm.org/islam/hadith_interesting2.htm

Interesting Quotes from the Hadith
Part two.

Allah made Adam 60 cubits high (generally a cubit was 18 inches. Therefore, Adam was 90 feet tall)
The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation." Volume 4, Book 55, Number 543, Narrated Abu Huraira.

Water flowed out from under the fingernails of Muhammad
We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him). Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779, Narrated 'Abdullah:

A man was blown by a wind to a distant mountain
We took part in the holy battle of Tabuk in the company of the Prophet and when we arrived at the Wadi-al-Qura, there was a woman in her garden. The Prophet asked his companions to estimate the amount of the fruits in the garden, and Allah's Apostle estimated it at ten Awsuq (One Wasaq = 60 Sa's) and 1 Sa'= 3 kg. approximately). The Prophet said to that lady, "Check what your garden will yield." When we reached Tabuk, the Prophet said, "There will be a strong wind to-night and so no one should stand and whoever has a camel, should fasten it." So we fastened our camels. A strong wind blew at night and a man stood up and he was blown away to a mountain called Taiy, The King of Aila sent a white mule and a sheet for wearing to the Prophet as a present, and wrote to the Prophet that his people would stay in their place (and will pay Jizya taxation.) Volume 2, Book 24, Number 559, Narrated Abu Humaid As-Sa'idi

Muhammad is ordered by Allah to fight all people until they worship Allah
Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah." Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24, Narrated Ibn 'Umar.

The Qur'an was revealed in the dialect of the Quraish [/b]
"(The Caliph 'Uthman ordered Zaid bin Thabit, Said bin Al-As, 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair and 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Harith bin Hisham to write the Quran in the form of a book (Mushafs) and said to them. "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit (Al-Ansari) regarding any dialectic Arabic utterance of the Quran, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, for the Quran was revealed in this dialect." So they did it." Volume 6, Book 61, Number 507, Narrated Anas bin Malik.

The Qur'an was not collected together by Muhammad
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people! of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found 'Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the! Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yalmama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project. "Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book)." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty, (till the end of Surat-Baraa' (At-Tauba) (9.128-129) Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with 'Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of 'Umar." Volume 6, Book 61, Number 509, Narrated Zaid bin Thabit.

The Qur'an was compiled because of differences among various manuscripts
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23) Volume 6, Book 61, Number 510, Narrated Anas bin Malik.

A Qur'anic verse is cancelled
The Prophet sent seventy men from the tribe of Bani Salim to the tribe of Bani Amir. When they reached there, my maternal uncle said to them, "I will go ahead of you, and if they allow me to convey the message of Allah's Apostle (it will be all right); otherwise you will remain close to me." So he went ahead of them and the pagans granted him security But while he was reporting the message of the Prophet , they beckoned to one of their men who stabbed him to death. My maternal uncle said, "Allah is Greater! By the Lord of the Kaba, I am successful." After that they attached the rest of the party and killed them all except a lame man who went up to the top of the mountain. (Hammam, a sub-narrator said, "I think another man was saved along with him)." Gabriel informed the Prophet that they (i.e the martyrs) met their Lord, and He was pleased with them and made them pleased. We used to recite, "Inform our people that we have met our Lord, He is pleased with us and He has made us pleased " Later on this Quranic Verse was cancelled. The Prophet invoked Allah for forty days to curse the murderers from the tribe of Ral, Dhakwan, Bani Lihyan and Bam Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and his Apostle." Volume 4, Book 52, Number 57, Narrated Anas. See also Volume 4, Book 52, See also, 69, and 299.

Various Qur'an manuscripts had missing verses
Zaid bin Thabit said, "When the Quran was compiled from various written manuscripts, one of the Verses of Surat Al-Ahzab was missing which I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting. I could not find it except with Khuzaima bin Thabjt Al-Ansari, whose witness Allah's Apostle regarded as equal to the witness of two men. And the Verse was:-- "Among the believers are men who have been true to what they covenanted with Allah." (33.23) Volume 4, Book 52, Number 62, Narrated Kharija bin Zaid.

Muhammad was once bewitched
"Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done." Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400, Narrated Aisha.

Muhammad said that one wing of a house fly has a disease and the other wing has the cure
The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 537, Narrated Abu Huraira.

Allah forgave a prostitute of her sins because she gave water to a dying dog
Allah's Apostle said, "A prostitute was forgiven by Allah, because, passing by a panting dog near a well and seeing that the dog was about to die of thirst, she took off her shoe, and tying it with her head-cover she drew out some water for it. So, Allah forgave her because of that." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 538, Narrated Abu Huraira.

Angels don't enter houses with dogs in them
The Prophet said, "Angels do not enter a house witch has either a dog or a picture in it." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 539, Narrated Abu Talha.

Jinn eat dung and animal bones
That once he was in the, company of the Prophet carrying a water pot for his ablution and for cleaning his private parts. While he was following him carrying it(i.e. the pot), the Prophet said, "Who is this?" He said, "I am Abu Huraira." The Prophet said, "Bring me stones in order to clean my private parts, and do not bring any bones or animal dung." Abu Huraira went on narrating: So I brought some stones, carrying them in the corner of my robe till I put them by his side and went away. When he finished, I walked with him and asked, "What about the bone and the animal dung?" He said, "They are of the food of Jinns. The delegate of Jinns of (the city of) Nasibin came to me--and how nice those Jinns were--and asked me for the remains of the human food. I invoked Allah for them that they would never pass by a bone or animal dung but find food on them." Volume 5, Book 58, Number 200, Narrated Abu Huraira.

Women and sons can be mortgaged
". . . Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." (Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Kab said, "Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me." Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka'b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the 'Arabs?" Ka'b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you." Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369, Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah.

The Angel Gabriel had 600 wings.
I asked Sir about the Statement of Allah: 'And was at a distance of but two bow-lengths or (even) nearer. So did Allah convey the Inspiration to His slave (Gabriel) and then he (Gabriel) conveyed that to Muhammad.' (53.10) He said, "Abdullah (bin Mas'ud) informed us that Muhammad had seen Gabriel with six hundred wings." Volume 6, Book 60, Number 380, Narrated assailant.

The moon was cut into two pieces
During the lifetime of Allah's Apostle the moon was split into two parts; one part remained over the mountain, and the other part went beyond the mountain. On that, Allah's Apostle said, "Witness this miracle." 388The moon was cleft asunder while we were in the company of the Prophet, and it became two parts. The Prophet said, Witness, witness (this miracle)." Volume 6, Book 60, Number 387-388, Narrated Ibn Masud and Abdullah. See also 389-391.

A fever is from the heat of hell fire
I used to sit with Ibn 'Abbas in Mecca. Once I had a fever and he said (to me), "Cool your fever with Zam-zam water, for Allah's Apostle said: 'It, (the Fever) is from the heat of the (Hell) Fire; so, cool it with water (or Zam-zam water)." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 483, Narrated Abu Jamra Ad-Dabi.

Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by samba123(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2008
wow so many hadith you have been presented, and what is wrong with that the word A.LLAH, said don't replace the word God, ok
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2008

http://www.carm.org/i.s.l.a.m/Koran_contradictions.htm

Contradictions in the Qur'an

The Qur'an states that it is a perfect book preserved on tablets in heaven (Surah 85:21-22).  If the Qur'an is a perfect book from A.l.l.a.h, then there shouldn't be any contradictions in it.  Of course, the m.u.s.li.ms will deny any contradictions exist in the Qur'an, but they do.  Some of the contradictions below could be debated, but some of them are clearly contradictions.  

A contradiction occurs when one statement on a subject excludes the possibility of another.  The first one here is a good example.  In Surah 19:67, it states that man was created out of nothing.  In 15:26, man is created from clay.  Since clay is something, we have a contradiction since "nothing" excludes the possibility of "clay."  Both cannot be true.

All quotes from the Qur'an, unless otherwise specified, are from Yusuf Ali and can be found at the Qur'an online.

What was man created from, blood, clay, dust, or nothing?
"Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood," (96:2).
"We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).
"The similitude of Jesus before A.l.l.a.h is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was," (3:59).
"But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?" (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).
"He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).

Is there or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an?  
"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in A.l.l.a.h hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And A.l.l.a.h heareth and knoweth all things," (2:256).
"And an announcement from A.l.l.a.h and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that A.l.l.a.h and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate A.l.l.a.h. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith," (9:3).
"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for A.l.l.a.h is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful," (9:5).
Fight those who believe not in A.l.l.a.h nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by A.l.l.a.h and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued," (9:29).

The first m.u.s.li.m was Muhammmad?  Abraham?  Jacob? Moses?
"And I [Muhammmad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to A.l.l.a.h in i.s.l.a.m," (39:12).
"When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." A.l.l.a.h said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe." (7:143).
"And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! A.l.l.a.h hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of i.s.l.a.m," (2:132).

Does A.l.l.a.h forgive or not forgive those who worship false gods?  
A.l.l.a.h forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with A.l.l.a.h is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed," (4:48).  Also 4:116
The people of the Book ask thee to cause a book to descend to them from heaven: Indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle), for they said: "Show us A.l.l.a.h in public," but they were dazed for their presumption, with thunder and lightning. Yet they worshipped the calf even after clear signs had come to them; even so we forgave them; and gave Moses manifest proofs of authority," (4:153).

Are A.l.l.a.h's decrees changed or not?
"Rejected were the messengers before thee: with patience and constancy they bore their rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid did reach them: there is none that can alter the words (and decrees) of A.l.l.a.h. Already hast thou received some account of those messengers," (6:34).
"The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfillment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all, (6:115).
None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that A.l.l.a.h Hath power over all things?" (2:106).
When We substitute one revelation for another,- and A.l.l.a.h knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not," (16:101).
Was Pharaoh killed or not killed by drowning?  
"We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to A.l.l.a.h in i.s.l.a.m). (It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)!  This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!" (10:90-92).
Moses said, "Thou knowest well that these things have been sent down by none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth as eye-opening evidence: and I consider thee indeed, O Pharaoh, to be one doomed to destruction!"  So he resolved to remove them from the face of the earth: but We did drown him and all who were with him," (17:102-103).

Is wine consumption good or bad?  
O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper," (5:90).
(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)?" (47:15).
Truly the Righteous will be in Bliss: On Thrones (of Dignity) will they command a sight (of all things): Thou wilt recognize in their faces the beaming brightness of Bliss. Their thirst will be slaked with Pure Wine sealed," (83:22-25).

Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by samba123(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2008
Now all the thread here are full of spasm what happen to you? lol!!! grin have a drink of cocaine in your desk
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by clemcykul(f): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2008
the devil hates light, and so does i******sl*am if u tell a mooooslem the truth about ur faith they'll hate and want ur head, but they'll want to force their religion down ur throat. if u giv em the oppurtunity theyll slaughter u if u refuse to bliv in their belief.

come to think of it even in the net they want protectn due to the falacy theyre afraid of admitn they belief in.

compare the life of ur prophet to dat of christ and see the vast diff,

how many prophets of old had wives and concubines? even moses dint have one.
how many pple did christ condemn or kill, but read true the hadith and sura and learn more about ur prohet
if trully he is of God he will never force u to accept/bliv and follow him but christ gave us an option follow me and have life eternal or take after the world which will result in eternal death!

pls get a bible and read it with an unbiased mind, find the truth urself and stop believn wat ur muallahs say.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by dammy4u: 8:03pm On May 16, 2008
It is apparently clear that Christians and Muslims do not serve the same God because:
(1) Both the Old and the New Testament part of the Bible confirm that christians and Jews serve the same God: God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
(2) There is no way the God of the Bible-the GOD that both christians and the Jews call their GOD, could have ordered Mohammed and his followers to force,fight and kill the Jews and the christians to make them believe him(God of the Bible) since they already believe and worship Him even before Mohammed was born.
  The fact that ALLAH instructed Mohammed and his followers to force,fight and kill the Jews and christians to make them believe in him(ALLAH) is a clear indication taht ALLAH,THE GOD OF ISLAM,is not the same as the God (The GOD of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob) that the christians serve.
  Let the muslims look up the following from Koran and Hadith concerning quotations that instucted the Muslims to kill the Jews and christians:

KORAN: Chapter 2;190-193;2:216-217;2:244-245;4:74-77;4:95-96;5:51;5:72-73;8:12-15;8;37-39;9:5;9:14;9:20,29,41,73,123; 22:38-39; 25:52; 47:4; 48:29; 60:4 :61:9-11; 66:9.

HADITH: 1:13,24,25; 19:4294 ; 1:35; 9:4,50,57.

From all the above quotations from both Koran and Hadith,which the Muslims regard as holy books, it is evidently clear that ALLAH instructed the Muslims to force,fight and kill The Jews and christians to make the them believe in him(the god of Islam).
The worship of creature(stars,moon e.t.c) is also another clear indication that ALLAH is not the same as the GOD OF THE BIBLE because the God of the Bible clearly instructed both the Jews and christians not to worship any created things,not even the holy angels.

Let every Muslim,who desires to know the truth visit the following sites:
http://www.bible.ca/islam/library/islam-quotes-moshay.htm
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-kills.htm

I also recommend the above sites to all sincere seekers of truth.
GOOD DAY.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by samba123(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2008
THE NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST. bound the symbol of christian ah! consider also a compass of the bearing idolize by most christian belief
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by olabowale(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2008
@Dammy4u: Good quote man. Except that you forgot that before Abraham, God Almighty was in existence. And He was already God and Lord over all creations. He was and still is and will always be the Lord God of all. That will include animate and inanimated objects. It includes Jinn and man. The one that worships Him. The one that does not worship Him. Te one that does not even acknowledges His existence.

Your mentioning that your God is God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob sells Him sort about His Lordship. Even the Angels are very firm in their worship of Him. Now where do you place Jesus in all of this? Did you also forget that you call him lord god, also?

I will now tell you the God Lord that Allahu Ta'ala is: He is the One that Jesus said sent him. He is the One that Jesus said his Lord God. Now that God Lord is (Allah) and definitely not a God that is spliced and diced as in your Triun of Trinity.

From all the above quotations from both Great Book and Hadith,which the Great Ones regard as holy books, it is evidently clear that ALLAH instructed the Great Ones to force,fight and kill The Jews and christians to make the them believe in him(the god of The Great Religion).
The worship of creature(stars,moon e.t.c) is also another clear indication that ALLAH is not the same as the GOD OF THE BIBLE because the God of the Bible clearly instructed both the Jews and christians not to worship any created things,not even the holy angels.

Let every Great One,who desires to know the truth visit the following sites:
http://www.bible.ca/the great religion/library/the great religion-quotes-moshay.htm
http://www.bible.ca/the great religion/the great religion-kills.htm

I also recommend the above sites to all sincere seekers of truth.
GOOD DAY.

But you forgot that When those who used to be God turn bad, they are to be punished. Was God not the God that Created the Pharaoh and Egyptians who perished in the sea, under the leadership of Moses in exodus? Did God who is the God of the Jews and Christians not killed the Children of Israel 'Jews,' wen they worshipped the golden calf? Why did He killed them? Were they not Children of Israel, as they died? Did they suddenly fell out of the fold of the Children of Israel?

Your thinking is not quite correct. No one is ordered killed while they are obedience to the laws of God. The Egyptians drowned in the sea after all the several plagues, because they continued to be very bad and disobedient people. The Children of Israel were also killed when they were bad and disobedient to God's law by their idol worshipping.

Now the Golden calf and the Cross are the same idolatry symbols before God. The Children of Israel used the calf as their intercessor/intermediary/saviour before God. It is apparent that they knew that God Almighty Who got them out of Egypt remained alive, except that their current shephard, Moses was not available and because he took a longer time to come down, they feared in the maintime he had "died!"

Now compare the situation of the Christians with the Children of Israel. The christians formulated a religion on their own. Thats even after the fact. But yet they still did, because they could have refused the label, just a the (Muslims) refuse to accept the label of muhammadeanism.

What the Christians did and get stuck in the rut, is that they feared that Jesus died and then rose up. As a result of this misunderstanding, which they can not proof (It was not that they did a litmus test of death on him; afterall, his blood never coagulated or was he ever in the state of regormortise), they dietified him. They came up with all kind of ideas, to the point that 3 persons (100% god each; This is a very serious mistake and it begs all reasonability of proofs) is now 1 god! This is a big shame and a complete endictment to all who believe in it. The people who do not believe it, should at least try to talk about its falsehood, whenever they have the chance with the people who believe it.

Finally, we will find in the old testament that God commanded killings of unbelievers. Also in the New testament, a minor infractions as a first time offense in not honoring a parent is death deserving. Now if this is true can you tell me if total disobedience of God's commandment does not warrant the death of the one who disobeys, using the New Testament?

Now it is in the New Testament that the word "Infidels," is written. Not in the (Qur'an)! I wonder what status is an infidel holds among the Christians, if one uses the verse in the New Testament. I am not interested in interpretation. Am interested in the exact wording and direct meaning of the sentence as it is written. (Interpretation produces wrong meaning; a business associate was interpreting what I wrote and exactly what I said: he got it wrong, completely).

In the Qur'an, no one was to be killed for simply because of disbelief. They are to be killed because of other reason, primarily along with disbelieving. The reasons ranged from disbarring (Muslims) from worshipping in peace. It also includes not honoring their part of the mutual alliances and allegiances which were on going with the (Muslims). They were ordered to be killed because they deceitfully entered (Islam) in the first place and as they came out, it was there way to encourage others not to eevn accept (Islam) because these individuals were held as persons of honor and knowledge among their people.

The (Qur'an) says that when you fight the disbelievers, you should fight them, the moment you fight them. And if they stop or seek protections from the (muslims) they should be treated kindly and be protected and even escorted into a safe distance, if they do not want to remain with the (Muslims). In Makka, after the (muslims) opened it, God declared that after a particular year, the disbelievers should not be allowed in the vicinity of the Holy Mosque. Remember, it was not the first year that Makka was opened, and they were not ordered killed, enmasse. It is different from what the condition that usually prevailed in the Bible.

You can not compare (Islam) to either Judaism or Christianity. Yes My God is One and I call Him (Allah) in Arabic. Thats His proper name. Thats what He calls Himself. He also says that He could be called AlRahman and that all the beautiful names are His. Am a Yoruba man, and in Yoruba language I can call Him Olorun, Oluwa, Olodumare, Alaye lorun, Oluda, etc. Think man.

And i live among the English speakers, so when i talk to them, I call my (Allah) the Creator, God, Lord, etc. And when I say these names, anyone with God mental faculty knows that I am not talking about a multiple personality, but One Singly Lord God.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Cayon(f): 2:00pm On May 17, 2008
Allah/Islam mean God (english)

Merci (french) mean Thanks (english)

When on the Cross Jesus Cried out "Elohi, Elohi, Why have thou for saken me"
The Word Eloh, or Elah in both Arabic and Aramaic Means God. The Word Elohi, or Elahi means My God.

Same Meaning but use by people of different language/religion.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by clearity(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2008
To the following nairalanders on this topic,SysUser,JeSoul,bawomolo,4Him,focused,stimulus e.t.c.

Seun , " ALLAH" is not GOD, so kindly please though its good for you to protect yourself from violent attacks , you are ultimately ending up changing the context of people's statement once you change the word "ALLAH" to GOD

yes oh, alla is definately not God, he's just another one of them posers like buddha and co. . .

judaism,christianity and the great religion all share the same abrahamaic God. christianity and the great religion are both slight deviations from judaism u guys are really ignorant and have no clue about the holy books u read.

Christianity and I'slam do not share the same Abrahamic God. The god of the I'slam is allaah (the pagan god of the arabian land) and mohammedu is their spiritual leader, whom they see as prophet. Christians worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Christians do not recognise muhammedu as a prophet, neither did the bible acknowledge muhammedu as the m'uslims claim.

The m'uslim worship the god of a'llah (god). Muhammedu was not a prophet, neither was his revelation from God. His revelations are from the devil, that is why their q'uran is full of aggressive hate, all sorts of distortion and plagiarism.

Isaac is the promise child, while Ishmael was a child born as a result of evil diversion.

Brothers come let us reason together. Nothing but the truth can set us free,
now, let us completely drop dogmatic believe, religion sentiment, and go straight into knowledge and respective actual believe about Almighty through facts and constructive evidence from the bible and qur an as standard.

I said this because i believe in One true that is preached us via His prophet without no discrepancies in their message.

According to bible God is not the authur of confusion
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by clearity(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2008
For those that have eyes to read and understand that truly A-L-L-A-H is the best word for Almighty.
This is beyond our reasonable doubt.  here I go

As Professor Max Fuller in his Hibbert Lectures said:
"RELIGION IS NOT A NEW INVENTION. IT IS, IF NOT AS OLD AS THE WORLD, AT LEAST AS OLD AS THE WORLD WE KNOW. THERE NEVER WAS A FALSE GOD NOR WAS THERE EVER A FALSE RELIGION, UNLESS YOU CALL A CHILD A FALSE MAN. ALL RELIGION, SO FAR AS I KNOW THEM, HAD THE SAME PURPOSE. ALL WERE LINKS IN A CHAIN WHICH CONNECTS HEAVEN AND EARTH, AND WHICH HELD, AND ALWAYS WAS HELD, BY ONE AND THE SAME HAND."

If God Almighty is not partial to His creatures with regard to material blessings like - fresh-air, rain, sun- shine etc., why should He be partial in regard to His spiritual blessings (The Guidance of God)? He has not been partial! There is no nation or language group on earth who does not know God by some name. This knowledge was given by the Creator Himself through the lips of His chosen messengers. The names of a very few of these messengers we know, the rest have been lost or clouded in superstition.
Though all theology (knowledge of God) originated with God, mankind played fast and loose with those pure and holy concepts, adding frills and adornments where no embellishments was needed - it despoiled the language. In the words of Mrs. Ellen G. White, a "prophetess" of the 7th Day Adventist Movement, in her Bible Commentary it is said:
"LEARNED MEN HAD IN SOME INSTANCES CHANGED THE WORDS, THINKING THAT THEY WERE MAKING IT PLAIN, WHEN IN REALITY THEY WERE MYSTIFYING THAT WHICH WAS PLAIN."1
In the Religious Annals of the world, the Jewish and Christian Scriptures called the Holy Bible abound with graphic examples of portraying God after man's own pattern:

IMPERFECT DESCRIPTIONS OF GOD

LIKE A MAN
(Genesis 11:5)
"And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded."
MOSES SEES GOD'S BACK PARTS?
(Exodus 33:23)
"And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen."
WRESTLES WITH JACOB
(Genesis 32:28)
"And He (God) said, thy name shall be called no more lacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and has prevailed."
LIKE ONE DRUNK
(Psalm 78:65)
"Then the Lord awakened as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine."
REGRETS MAKING MAN
(Genesis 6:6)
"And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."
SMELLS SWEET FLAVOUR
(Genesis 8:21)
"And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, "
A CROUCHING LION
(Numbers 24:9)
"He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up?"
DEVOURING FIRE
(Exodus 24:17)
"And the sight of the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel."
RESTED AND REFRESHED
(Exodus 31:17)
" ,  in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested AND WAS REFRESHED." 1

Out of the encyclopaedia of 73 Books of the Roman Catholics and 66 Books of the Protestants called the "BIBLE"2, endless number of quotations can be culled to fill a book larger than this publication to illustrate man's various imperfect descriptions of God. The above examples will suffice, I hope.

In the realm of the spirit, no nation has had as much opportunities as the children of Israel. And despite repeated warnings to the effect that:'THY GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD, HE SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BEFORE HIM, NOT EVEN OF THE LIKENESS OF THE THINGS ON EARTH, OR IN THE HEAVENS ABOVE, OR IN THE WATERS BENEATH THE SEA ,  (Exodus 20:3-5), they took the golden calf for worship, and again and again reverted into idolatry. Nor is the bulk of Christendom any freer from this taint. Visit St. Paul's Cathedral in London, or St. Peter's Cathedral in Rome and you will have very little to distinguish them from the Tempte of Somnath in India. It is a question of Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.3 You do not really have to go to England or Italy to verify my statement. Why not an inspection in loco to an Anglican or a Roman Catholic Cathedral in your own home town!

THE CONCEPTS

In the religious terminology of the world, we will find that every "son of man" in his own way, in his own dialect has given some beautiful attributive name for the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth.

THE ZULU CONCEPT

In country like  South Africa, the Zulus, a very virile and militant people - a nation akin to the Qureish of pre- Islamic Arabia - have given a name to God Almighty - uMVELINQANGI. This word when properly articulated in its own dialect, sounds identical to the Arabic word Walla-hu-gani, meaning - "And Allah is Rich" (Bounteous). It also sounds like "Allegany" of the Red Indians of North America (Remember their ALLEGANY mountain). The origin or real meaning of the word "Allegany," is not commonly known to the American people. But ask any Zulu as to who or what this uMvelinqangi is and he will surely explain to you in Zulu:
HAWU UMNIMZANI! UYENA, UMOYA OINGCWELE. AKAZALI YENA, FUTHI AKAZALWANGA; FUTHI, AKUKHO LUTMO OLU FANA NAYE."
Believe me, this is almost a word for word translation of Sura Ikhlas, Chapter 112 of the Holy Qur'an.
SAY: HE IS ALLAH THE ONE AND ONLY;

ALLAH, THE ETERNAL ABSOLUTE;

HE BEGETTETH NOT, NOR IS HE BEGOTTEN:

AND THERE IS NONE LIKE UNTO HIM.

ALMOST ISLAMIC
Now, compare the above verses with my free translation of what the Zulu actually said:
"Oh Sir! He is a pure and Holy Spirit, He does not beget and He is not begotten, and further there is nothing like Him."
Every African tribe, South of the Zambesi River, that is, in Southern Africa, have given different names to the Almighty - Tixo, Modimo, uNkulunkulu, etc., and each and every African language group will take pains to explain the same pure and holy concept as the Zulu. It is to the glory of the African nations that though they had no written languages, and hence no written records, therefore not being able to recount the names of their respective prophets, yet not a single one of the tribes ever stooped down to worshipping idols or images of either of men or animals, until the White man first introduced his religion and gave the African his anthropomorphic concept of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost, and brought the African down to bowing before the statues of Jesus, Mary, St. Joseph, St. Christopher and so on.

Out of the dozens of African tribes inhabiting this part of the world, not a single one of them ever made "umfanegisos" (images) of their God. Yet they were capable of carving out of wood, elephants and lions, and reproducing men and women also, in clay. Besides, the Zulus also had some knowledge of metallurgy. When questioned an old Zulu as to the reason, why the Africans did not make umfanegisos of their Gods, he replied,
"How could we make images of Him (God Almighty) when we know that He is not like a man, He is not like a monkey, or an elephant or a snake: He is not like anything we can think of or imagine. He is a pure and Holy Spirit."

LIKE THE ARABS
This term, uMVELINQANGI, though well known to the Zulus, was not commonly used. Again they were like the pagan Qureish of Pre-Islamic Arabia who knew the name Allah, but passed Him by, because they felt that He was too High, too Pure, too Holy to be approached, so they went for their substitutary and imaginary gods - their Al- Lats, AI-Uzzas and Al-Manats and a hundred besides. The Zulus too would not call upon uMvelinqangi directly, but he was better than the Arab of the Ayyam-ul-jahiliyya (days of ignorance), because he did not go after false gods; he only invoked the spirits of his ancestors to intercede with uMvelinqangi on his behalf, exactly as the Catholics do in invoking the Virgin Mary and the Saints.
The more common term used by the Zulus for their God is uNKULUNKULU which literally means - the Greatest of the Great or the Mightiest of the Mighty (Almighty). More colloquially when taking oath, they would exclaim "iNkosi phe-Zulu" meaning - the Lord Above (knows), or the God in Heaven (knows), or Heaven knows, that I am speaking the truth. The word "zulu" in the language of the Zulu literally means High Heaven, and they consider themselves to be superior to the numerous other tribes of Southern Africa, being in this respect like the Querish among the dwellers of the desert before Islam.

CONCEPT FROM THE EAST
The Hindi word for God Almighty is PRAMATMA. In Sanskrit, the language of ancient India, "Atma" meant the soul, and "Pram-atma" meant the Great and Holy Soul, or the Holy Spirit, which is really a beautiful description of the "Father" in Heaven. The Bible says, "God is Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth" (John 4:24). Not in form, shape or size, but in SPIRIT.
Despite his pantheistic1 interpretation of the Divinity, the name the Hindu gives the Supreme Being, in his classical language, is OM (Aum), which means Guardian or Protector. A very suitable attribute about which the Muslim can have no misgivings.

CONCEPT FROM THE WEST FROM THE WEST

The Anglo/Saxon and the Teuton in their own and other allied European languages call their object of worship "GOD" or words of similar sound and import, i.e.

God1 in English;
                                            Got in Afrikaans (the language of the descendants of the Hollandse people in South Africa);
                                            Gott in German; and
                                            Gudd in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian languages.

The ancient Phoenicians called their God - ALLON - (not far from Allah if we could only hear it articulated), and the Canaanites ADO. The Israelites not only shared the word EL with the original people of Palestine, but borrowed the name of their chief deity - ADO and turned it into ADONAI, and everywhere the four-letter word YHWH occured in their Holy Scriptures, they read "Adonai" instead of "Yahuwa." You will not fail to notice the resemblance between the Jewish Adonai and the heathen Adonis. ADONIS was a "beautiful godling loved by Venus" in the Greek pantheon.

THE LATIN CONCEPT

In the Latin-dominated languages of Western Europe, where Latin had remained dominant in learning and diplomacy for centuries, the chief term used for God is DEUS:
                                                        Deus in Portuguese;
                                                        Dieu in French;
                                                        Dio in Italian;
                                                        Dies in Spanish;
                                                        Dia in Scotch and Irish; and
                                                        Duw in Welsh.

Surprisingly in all the languages above, Deus and all the similar sounding words mean heaven.
Moulana Vidyarthi, in his monumental work - "Muhammad in World Scriptures,"1 devotes a hundred pages to the names of God in the different languages. And out of a list of 155 attributive names, over 40 of them use the word "Heaven" or the "Above," in their language in describing God. Though the Muslim chants the Asma-ul-husna (the most beautiful names), 99 as derived from the Holy Qur'an with the crowning name, ALLAH; "Heaven" is not one of those ninety-nine attributes. Symbolically, heaven may be described as the abode of God, and in the words of Wordsworth in Tintern Abbey:

WHOSE DWELLING IS THE LIGHT OF SETTING SUNS, AND THE ROUND OCEAN AND THE LIVING AIR, AND IN THE BLUE SKY, AND IN THE MIND OF MAN: A MOTION AND A SPIRIT THAT IMPELS ALL THINKING THINGS, ALL OBJECTS OF ALL THOUGHTS, AND ROLLS THROUGH ALL THINGS.

CONCEPT FROM BEYOND THE FAR EAST
Among all the 155 tantalising names of God in the various tongues, the one that tickled me most was - "A-T-N-A-T-U!" - and this I have adopted as a title of my book, instead of the original title promised - "What is His Name!" for this present publication.

WHAT IS SO FUNNY OR SO NOVEL ABOUT ATNATU?

The aborgine of South Australia calls his God "Atnatu" because some philosopher, poet or prophet had programmed him, that the Father in Heaven is absolutely free from all needs; He is independant; He needs no food nor drink. This quality, in his primitive, un-inhibited language, he conversely named ATNATU, which literally meant "the One without an anus - the One without any flaw" - i.e. the One from Whom no impurity flows or emanates. When I started sharing this novel idea with Hindu, Muslim and Christian friends, without exception, their immediate reaction was one of mirth, they giggled and laughed. Most of them not realising that the joke was on them. The boot was on the other foot. Though the word "anus" is a very small word, only four letters in English, most people have not heard it. One is forced to use the colloquial substitute which I hesitate to reproduce here, nor will I use the same in public meetings because of people's hypersensitivity - because in the words of Abdullah Yusuf All, people "HAD PERVERTED THEIR LANGUAGE ONCE BEAUTIFUL, INTO JARGONS OF EMPTY ELEGANCE AND UNMEANING FUTILITY."

Therefore to ease the situation, in a round-about-way let us say that where you have an "input," you must allow for an "output." The one who eats, must have the call of nature - the toilet or the bush - and our primitive friend smelt the need, which he could never attribute to his Creator. Therefore, he called his God - ATNATU! 'The one without the excretory system or its tail end.

This novel concept of God by primitive man, is not really altogether novel. God Almighty conveys the same truth to mankind, as in His Last and Final Revelation - The Holy Qur'an - but in a language so noble, so sublime, as befitting its Author. But because of its very finesse, and refined manner of expression we have overlooked the Message. We are commanded to say to all those who wish to wean us from the worship of the One True God -

SAY: "SHALL I TAKE FOR MY PROTECTOR ANY BUT ALLAH
THE ORIGINATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH?
WHEN IT IS HE WHO FEEDS BUT HAS NO NEED TO BE FED."

In other words, we are made to declare that - "WE WILL NOT TAKE ANYONE AS OUR LORD AND PROTECTOR, OTHER THAN ALLAH, WHO IS THE WONDERFUL ORIGINATOR OF THE UNIVERSE." And if any have misgivings about his so called "man-gods" or "god-men," then bring him down to earth, for our God is the One who feeds but is not fed.1 He is not, in need of food. Does your man-god eat? Or doesn't he? If he does, then he MUST submit to the call of nature - OUR GOD EATS NOT! How simple the logic, yet how stupendous the argument. Alas! We need primitive man to remind us of the potency of our weapons. We have lost the art or the knack of propagation, because for a good many centuries we have stopped preaching Islam to those around us.
The Christians are knocking at our doors. Only the spiritually blind and the "ostriches" in our midst cannot see. Kuwait had just one Arab Christian family about fifty years ago. Today there are 35 Churches in that little country. The Jehovah's Witnesses, a Christian sect which originated in the U.S.A. a hundred years ago, are claiming that the 2nd largest group of Jehovah's Witnesses outside their country of origin, is the Muslim country of Nigeria.

In Indonesia, the largest Muslim populated country in the world, there are over 6000 full-time Christian missionaries (Muballighs), not priests, parsons or ministers attached to their respective Churches, but propagators (Crusaders) of their Faith to the non-Christians - harassing "the heathen," as they call them. These Christians missionaries have more private air-strips of their own than the Indonesian Government has. They have mission ships that anchor off the islands, because Indonesia is a country of over 2000 islands, which have no harbour or docking facilities. They invite the native for refreshment and entertainment on board the ship and subtly initiate them into their blasphemy. In their operation code named "over-kill," they are aiming to make Indonesia a Christian Nation by the turn of the century. Of the over 60 000 missionaries raising dust throughout the world, more than half of them occupied in Africa. Africa the only Muslim continent today, is now being assailed by these modern day Crusaders who aim at making it a Christian continent, this again, by the turn of the century. Our armour, sword and sheild in this battle of Faiths are in the Qur'an, we have been chanting it for centuries to accumulate sawab (spiritual blessings) only; but now we must bring them forth into the battle field

The Westerner is an adept at concocting names. When he invented the incandescent lamp, he called his light- bulbs or globes, "MAZDA LAMPS." Mazda happens to be the "god of light' of the Zoroastrians. In South Africa today, the European is making a great success with the sale of his "RAMA" Margarine. Rama happens to be the "man-god" of a substantial number of our population here. The white man calls himself, Christian, because he is a worshipper of Christ. He calls the worshipper of Buddha a Buddhist, and with the same logic he calls the Muslim a "Mohammedan" presuming that he is a worshipper of Muhummed. But the fact of the matter is, there is no such creature among the thousand million Muslims of the world.
Let us assume that there were such a lunatic, a worshipper of Muhummed (May the Blessings of Allah be upon him) who would in his misguided zeal be called a "Mohammedan." Now if this so-called "Mohammedan," in his zeal, went among the primitives of South Australia and with all fan-fare preached his "Mohammedenism," urging this poor, backward nation, and asked them to accept Muhummed as their god. You could then well imagine this child of nature asking our deluded brother, "Was Muhummed 'Atnatu'?" The answer will of course be, "No!;" even from our lunatic. What about the heroes and heroines of the world who are worshipped today by the millions of civilised men and women in our own day?
Present your candidates one by one to the native - Why don't you try with your real or imagined "man-gods" or "goddesses" - and he will hit you for a "sixer" (over the boundary, as in cricket) everytime with his "boomerang," with his "ATNATU!" Is he not higher in his concept of God than the millions in Europe and America, and in Asia and Africa?

WHO IS JEHOVAH?
Astonishing as it may sound, it is an admitted fact that prior to the sixteenth century, the word "Jehovah," was unheard of. Whenever the origin of this word appeared in its true Hebrew form in Jewish Scriptures (read from right to left as in Arabic) Yet, Huh, Wav, Huh; or Y.H.W.H. these four letters were preceded by a substitute word "Adonai," to warn the reader that the following word was not to be articulated. The Jews took meticulous care in repeating this exercise in their "Book of God" six thousand, eight hundred and twenty-three times - interpolating the words "Adonai" or "Elohim." They sincerely believed that this awesome name of God was never to be pronounced. This prohibition was no ordinary affair: it called for a penalty of death on one who dared to utter it, and this taboo has been more successful than all the "DO's" and "DON'T's" of the Ten Commandments put together.
If Jehovah is the name of God Almighty, and if the 27 Books of the New Testament were inspired by Him, then it is an anomaly of the highest order, that He (Jehovah) signally failed to have His Own Name recorded in "His Word" (N.T.) the Christian addition to the Jewish Bible. The Christians claim that they have in their possession over twenty-four thousand so-called "originals" of their Holy Writ in the Greek language, and yet not a single parchment has "Jehovah" written in it. Curiously this "name of God" (?) has been sacrilegiously replaced by the Greek words ky'ri.os and the.os', which mean 'Lord' and 'God.' Yet, miracle of miracles - Alleluya!  - no devil or saint has been able to eliminate the word "ALLAH" from the so-called New Testament of the Christians.

NEW FANGLED DOCTRINES
A hundred years ago, all of a sudden, more than a hundred new cults and denominations of Christiandom mushroomed in the United States of America. The Seventh Day Adventists, the Christian Scientists, the Menonites, the Christiadelphins, The Jehovah's Witnesses and the like. The founder of the last named cult, a Judge Rutherford, about whom the orthodox Christians say that he was no "Judge." This Judge was a voracious book-worm and a prolific writer. He stumbled across the word "Jehovah" which tickled him immensely, and he made a religion out of it.
Judge Rutherford, followed by Charles T. Russell created a new "church," which in its system of organisation and administration is second to none in the world. There is very much we Muslims can learn from their enthusiasm and methodology. Read, "Thirty Years a Watchtower Slave" by Schelin. It is not their theology I am enamoured with but their modus operandi (the way they operate). Read, how this incorrigible sect came very close to conquering Germany before Hitler. Read, about their second come- back in West Germany. Think, why they are making a most concerted effort in Nigeria. Will the system or religion that prevails in Nigeria, be utlimately the norm of the rest of Africa! This giant is the hero of the majority of the African people south of the Sahara. Muslims must reflect.

VIRILE SECT
The "Jehovah's Witnesses," have made the most phenominal progress of all the religious sects of the past hundred years, on a percentage basis. The Bahaies are moving at a snails-pace in comparison, actually receding in ratio with the other Christian off-shoots. These "Witnesses" are the fittest in their fight against the other Christians as well as against the Muslims. Simply because they programme themselves five times a week in their "Kingdom Halls," and what they learn they implement during the week-ends. We Muslims are supposed to be "programmed" five times a day in our daily Salaat, but we have lost the true purpose of this Pillar of Islam. Our Salaat is for earning Sawaab (spiritual blessings) only.
They have made the word JEHOVAH famous. They knock at people's doors, asking the question - "What is His Name?" The orthodox Christian replies - "God." They say, "God is not a name, it is an object of worship. What's His Name?" "Father," says the orthodox as a second try. "Is your father God?" Of course not! So what is His Name? "JEHOVAH! is His Name," says the "Witness" to both Muslims and non-Muslims alike. He has become a professor of this one word. He has made it into a religion.

COMMON ORIGIN
What is YHWH; and what is ELOHIM? Since the Jews did not articulate the word YHWH for centuries, and since even the Chief Rabbis would not allow the ineffable to be heard, they have forfeited the right to claim dogmatically how the word is to be sounded. We have to seek the aid of the Arab to revive Hebrew, a language which had once died out. In every linguistic difficulty recourse has to be made to Arabic, a sister language, which has remained alive and viable. Racially and linguistically, the Arabs and the Jews have a common origin, going back to Father Abraham.1
Note the startling resemblance between the languages, very often the same sounding words carry identical meaning in both.
HEBREW ARABIC ENGLISH
Elah Ilah god
Ikhud Ahud one
Yaum Yaum day
Shaloam Salaam peace
Yahuwa Ya Huwa oh he
YHWH or Yehova or Yahuwa all mean the very same thing. "Ya" is a vocative and an exclamatory particle in both Hebrew and Arabic, meaning Oh! And "Huwa" or "Hu" means He, again in both Hebrew and Arabic. Together they mean Oh He! So instead of YHWH ELOHIM, we now have Oh He! ELOHIM.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by clearity(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2008
Continuation

ALLAH IN THE BIBLE

The suffix "IM" of the word "ELOHIM" is a plural of respect in Hebrew.
(Remember that in Arabic and Hebrew there are two types of plurals. One of numbers and the other of honour as in Royal proclamations. Since the plural of honour is uncommon in the language of the European, he has confused these plurals to connote a plurality in the "godhead," hence his justification for his Doctrine of the Holy Trinity - the Father, Son and Holy Ghost).
Hence ELOHIM = ELOH + IM. Now I want you to perform an exercise. Do you see the words: YA-HUWA ELOH-IM? Place your left hand index finger on the first two letters "YA" meaning oh! and the other index finger on the "IM" a plural of respect. What you now have remaining in Huwa Eloh or Huwa Elah. El in Hebrew means god, and Elah or Eloh also stands for the same name - god. Therefore, "Huwa el Elah" or HUWA 'L LAH, which is identical to the Quranic expression - Huwal lah hu (meaning: HE IS ALLAH) of the verse QUL HUWAL LAH HU AHUD
SAY:

HE IS ALLAH

HE IS ONE

Holy Qur'an 112:1

The above exercise proves that El, Elah and Elohim are not three distinctly different words. They all represent the single Arabic word Allah. This is not my wishful thinking. Please see below. It is a photostatic reproduction of a page from the English Bible, edited by Rev. C. I. Scofield,D.D., with his Bible Commentary• This Doctor of Divinity is well respected among the Bible Scholars of the Christian world. He is backed in his "NEW AND IMPROVED EDITION" of this translation by a galaxy of eight other D.D.'s:

Rev. Henry G. Weston, D.D., LL.D., President Crozer Theological jeminary.
Rev. W. G. Moorehead, D.D., President Xenia (U.I,) Theological Seminary.
Rev. lames M. Gray, D.D., President Moody Bible Institute.
Rev. Elmore Harris, D.D., President Toronto Bible Institute.
Rev. William !. Erdman, D.D., Author "The Gospel of John," etc.
Rev. Arthur T. Pierson, D.D., Author, Editor, Teacher, etc.
Rev. William L. Pettingill, D.D., Author, Editor, Teacher.
Arno C. Gaebelein, Author "Harmoney of Prophetic Word," etc.

I have not listed the above luminaries to awe you. They have been unanimous in supporting Rev. Scofield in his "New and Improved" commentary.
Please note that in their comment No. 1 below left, they concur that - "Elohim, (sometimes El or Elah meaning God)" and alternatively spelled "Alah" (line three, third word). All the eight D.D.'s above could not have been blind in dittoing the spelling "Alah" for God. How far were they from the Arabic word spelled - ALLAH - in English, I ask you dear reader? This is Allah's handiwork, but the Devil (I must give him a capital "grin," he deserves it) was not slow in making a quick come-back through his agents. He succeeded in firing all the D.D.'s responsible for that debacle, and had them replaced by nine others with more impressive degrees than the previous lot. You will find them in the recent reproduction of "The New Scofield Reference Bible." You will not be able to lay your hands anymore on the Bible with "Alah" in it. The Devil has seen to that.

[img][/img]

MY ONLY PLEA
I had made some public statements regarding my discovery of the word "Alah" as alternatively spelled from the usual Christian spelling "Elah." My plea to the Christians was this that spell the word as you like, with an "A" or an "E", with a single "L" or double "LL's", but for goodness sake pronounce the word correctly, as we Muslims do. Because even with its proper Anglicised spelling -
A L L A H: "IT IS SO FAR FROM ITS ARABIC ORIGINAL, WHEN PRONOUNCED WITH A THIN ENGLISH CONSONANT AND FEEBLE VOWELS, THAT MANY AN ARAB MUSLIM WOULD FIND IT UNRECOGNIZABLE." Says Rev. Kenneth Cragg, the Anglican Bishop of Jerusalem in his book, "The Call of the Minaret," page 36.
As much as the Englishman has the right to dictate to us as to how his language is to be sounded, surely we Muslims have as much right to demand a common courtesy when taking the name of God. We do not wish the word Allah to go into limbo like the "Yahuwa" of the ]ews. More than 6000 times the formula "YAHUWA ELAH," or ya"HUWA ALAH," or "HUWALLAH," (He is Allah!) occur in the Hebrew manuscripts of the Jewish Bible, commonly called the "Old Testament," by the Christians. If this fact is openly acknowledged by the learned men of Christianity and broadcasted as Rev. Scofield had done then the day for Muslims and Christians to worship God together would not be far distant. But the Devil will not have it. Vested interests are involved. Instead of prenouncing the word ALAH correctly, they would rather have the whole word omitted.

QUICK ABROGATION
"Now You See It" - "Now You Don't" is an old, old gimmick in the West. Compare the above and see how cleverly, how deftly the new band of missionaries expunged the word "Alah" from the "Authorised King James Version" of the Scofield translation of the Bible1.
As a guide to one of the largest Mosques in the Southern Hemisphere, the JUMA MUSJID, Durban, my companions and I are often asked by the tourists, "Why Allah?" "Is He another God?" The answer of course is "NO!" There is not another god. The Muslim creed, the Kalima is: "There is no god except Allah!" makes this explicit; every Muslim must utter this unequivocal statement. And the second half of the Kalima: "Muhummed is the Messenger of Allah," excludes even Muhummed (p.b.u.h.) from being associated with Allah in His Divinity. We are made to say, so to say - NOT EVEN MUHUMMED is god, or object of worship. It is Allah, and Allah alone who is the Only Tue God.

"Do you remember your Gospel narrative, that when Christ was supposed to have been on the cross, he cried out with a loud voice:

"ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? which is, being interpreted, My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Mark 15:34).

The above is a translation from the Greek manuscripts "ACCORDING TO ST. MARK." Obviously his Hebrew has a Greek accent. Because, his so-called originals were written in Greek. But listen to Matthew, who is supposed to have written his Gospel originally in Hebrew, which was aimed at the Jews. St. Jerome, an early Christian father of the 4th and 5th centuries after Christ, testifies as follows:
"MATTHEW, WHO IS ALSO LEVI, AND WHO FROM A PUBLICAN CAME TO BE AN APOSTLE, FIRST OF ALL THE EVANGELISTS, COMPOSED A GOSPEL OF CHRIST IN JUDEA IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE AND CHARACTERS, FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE OF THE CIRCUMCISION1 WHO HAD BELIEVED."
Naturally, Matthew's accent would be more Semitic (Hebrew and Arabic) than that of Mark. Matthew records the same scene as Mark 15:34, but note the variation of the dialect:
Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? that is to say, My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me'? (Matthew 27:46).
Please memorise the words - "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani." (Eli - pronounced like L and I in English) Utter the words - ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI; ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI, to your Christian friends and neighbours and ask them whether these words - "Eli, Eli," sounds like "Jehovah, Jehovah!" to them? No! is the answer if they are not deaf. Ask further, whether "Eli, Eli," sounds like "Abba, Abba!" (meaning father, father! in Hebrew) to them! Again the reply will be "No!" if they are not deaf. Can't they see that the cry is to Allah? "Eli, Eli - Elah, Elah, Allah, Allah!" Let them hear these words from your lips and watch their reactions. No honest per- son can help agreeing with you.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
@ poster,

I agree with you, and I'll tell you why.

Christianity and Islam are both branches from Judaism.

If you remember the history of Abraham's offsprings and descendants you'll know what I'm talking about.

But it all goes back to one or two of the ten commandments which says,

"Do not have any other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God, I'm a jealous God, "

Fitting God into one's perpective and not what the Bible says about Him is IDOLATORY.

Making a falsified image be it physical or spiritual or in the mindset is idolatory in the sight of God.
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2010
Regardless the religion, god or faith. you will all still die, rot in earths arse and either

1: Go to Hell and writhe in pain from torture (for all eternity) or,
2: Go to Heaven and sing your throat dry or boink black-eyed virgins, or abstain from sex altogether (for christians) for all eternity

Either way, you are all going to die, think about it.
what you will do with your lives for all eternity wink
Re: Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same by udennaa: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2010
@poster
u are right,allah is not God.allah is an idol,a sun god.a muslim convert who is seasoned in religion n now a man of God once told us d real name for xtian God in arabic but just that i cant remember.i heard it from him for d first time that allah is not God.
D God we xtians believe in n worship is 3 in 1-God d Father,God d Son n God d Holy Spirit,which d muslims dont believe.D xtian God is loving but d muslims god(allah) is violent,wicked n blood-sucking.
D muslims should stop claiming we are serving d same God,we ar not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? / The Dangers Of Astral Traveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 365
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.