Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972474 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
bigass:

I bought 20 Million units of access today. How about that.
20 million or 20 thousand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yem0350:

20 million or 20 thousand
i bought 50 million Access and 40m transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
I can quote what I want. If I had quoted figures or percentage of my first bank loss will you guys be quoting me. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
FannySwindler:
I can quote what I want. If I had quoted figures or percentage of my first bank loss will you guys be quoting me. cool

Anyway u be swindler sha, u'r trying to market ur trade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Agbalowomeri. Double standard. When manie posted figures...you didn't mention to him not quoting figures.

Except my figures is annoying you.. It has nothing to do with the value of your stock.

Yes...I Swindle Fannies.. Have I asked or mentioned anything Fanny here... Or Did I tell bigass I wanted to Swindle her Fanny.

Pls. Be Thankful ...Drink plenty water and Mind your biz. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
FannySwindler:
Agbalowomeri. Double standard. When manie posted figures...you didn't mention to him not quoting figures.

Except my figures is annoying you.. It has nothing to do with the value of your stock.

Yes...I Swindle Fannies.. Have I asked or mentioned anything Fanny here... Or Did I tell bigass I wanted to Swindle her Fanny.

Pls. Be Thankful ...Drink plenty water and Mind your biz. cool

No be small thing o. I would have advised u to be humble but ain't even near it yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Born2berich:
The only way for access and UBA to move upwards is for fbnh to also move upwards from its current price. As long as FBNH is still down they won't move up as expected.

Sir, the tied will change very very and very soon. FBNH if not careful will go the way of Wema, Union bank, etc. Access Bank is trying to be in the top three. No need to say much, wait until Access post its 3rd quarter result. The year end dividend might shock everyone though. What they are planning hehehehehehehe...juice in juicy. Anyone selling after d dividend is on long thing lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, the tied will change very very and very soon. FBNH if not careful will go the way of Wema, Union bank, etc. Access Bank is trying to be in the top three. No need to say much, wait until Access post its 3rd quarter result. The year end dividend might shock everyone though. What they are planning hehehehehehehe...juice in juicy. Anyone selling after d dividend is on long thing lol

Of course abokii u fit ever recommend sell?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Of course abokii u fit ever recommend sell?

Dr. Friend, thank you sir. That Aboki is pocketing close to #2 million as dividend on the 10th of September, 2015! Am used to that sir...lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
manie:

Unfortunately I don't do illiquid stocks.

Oga manie,

What do u have to say abt NPFMFB ? It is illiquid stock but the fundamental is very tempting. I want to swim with the sharks and whales.

What do you say?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
myjoy08:

FBNH going the way of WEMA.............I don't think so.............Emotions apart,the situation of that bank is not that bad...........The brand is still a good one and their profit can offset their bad loans...........On the long run principle will prevail and shareholders of FBNH will be the ones to enjoy at last...........Patience is the key here..............Its normal for Access to declare such juicy results judging from their charges,the highest among Nigerian banks...............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
myjoy08:

I guess you need to form a church. In church they always say positive things, claiming good things, pastors always lying to them about how good everything will be. Mybull08

Note I dont go to church. I believe all pastors are scammers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alajimeche: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wale Tinubu what exactly are you doing? I see you posting a selfie with PMB's wife now your company OANDO is sinking our money n no word from you. We need a definite response from you atleast. This silence is bad for business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
bigass:

I guess you need to form a church. In church they always say positive things, claiming good things, pastors always lying to them about how good everything will be. Mybull08

Madam B, your realness is one of the so many reasons I love u. Don't worry, seeing each other shouldn't be a problem? Or what do u think...Take me serious plz grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
myjoy08:

Abeg somebody should help me wake Oga myjoy from deep sleep with a bucket of water! FBNH going the way of Wema? Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
angelo82:

FBNH going the way of WEMA.............I don't think so.............Emotions apart,the situation of that bank is not that bad...........The brand is still a good one and their profit can offset their bad loans...........On the long run principle will prevail and shareholders of FBNH will be the ones to enjoy at last...........Patience is the key here..............Its normal for Access to declare such juicy results judging from their charges,the highest among Nigerian banks...............

Don't think its that bad for FBNH to that extent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by glogirl(f): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Myjoy08,

Am worried about you honestly.

How can you say "wait until the third quarter result is out" ? ..in the 2nd month of the 3rd quarter?
Even the MD of access bank is not as enthusiastic as you are.
Take it easy oo. People do take this thread seriously , you know.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
myjoy08:

Madam B, your realness is one of the so many reasons I love u. Don't worry, seeing each other shouldn't be a problem? Or what do u think...Take me serious plz grin

If I hear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
lancee:

Don't think its that bad for FBNH to that extent

I don't think so too...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=myjoy08 post=37191645]

Dr. Friend, thank you sir. That Aboki is pocketing close to #2 million as dividend on the 10th of September, 2015! Am used to that sir...lol[/qéuote]

I wonder how much u bought because all dis banks no sweet my belle. After losing 1.50#, how can i celebrate 25kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=Krisuba post=37197014][/quote]

You should think twice..........There are positive developments for the banks especially tier 1 banks like FBNH,Zenith...........One major one is the securitization of state debts into FGN bond by CBN is very good for FBNH.............FBNH exposure to states is 110Billion Naira...............Expect bulls on financial stocks...................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
angrybull:

Oga manie,

What do u have to say abt NPFMFB ? It is illiquid stock but the fundamental is very tempting. I want to swim with the sharks and whales.

What do you say?

its a pennystock for sure, fundamentally though it has some questions to answer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=angelo82 post=37197203]

Really hope to cee them inching forward.anyway praying 4 d dead of d terrorizin bear by september!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=Krisuba post=37197581][/quote]

Read the news from the link....................

http://nairametrics.com/this-analysis-suggest-states-bailout-cbn-review-of-bank-charges-is-positive-for-banks/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
myjoy08:

Okay, let's watch and see howvit will fair.... Also, what is happening to oxygen boys? Make dem no go disappoint me...Remember I have some stuff to fulfill by next month..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
FannySwindler:
Morgan online transfer is faster. Just did one now...less than 10 mins and already in account.

No need to call.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
FBNH be like, see me here use your packer and pack mi.

All we have ever wanted.

#TGIF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Whether long term short or medium term
Ths are my stock picks
FBNH
UBA
OANDO
ACCESS
TRANSCORP
SKYEBANK
UNITYBNK
GUINNESS
ZENITH
NB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good choices but please remove that UNITY BANK...........Always destined to fail as a stock...............Look attractive at that price but the real value is 1k....................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
bigass:

Please go to Church, I try to go to Church at least 6 times in a year. My family goes every Sunday, we are who we are through his grace and favour. I don't attend pentecostal churches, but one of the orthodox churches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ololufemi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.