Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893611 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, whenever you talk about oxygen my heart do go to those shareholders' who live with Oando at heart in which those shark doesn't care about. Their result is ready, ready, and ready but timing its release lipsrsealed. Anyway, banking is where to be now!
and you are one of us .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lawrence358(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Getting ahead in forex requires you to make good decisions, sign up for free here to be able to enjoy the benefits that comes with trading forex in Nigeria. Undergraduates are making good money doing this.... follow this link http://www.forextime.com/?agnt=561610fa9a532
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
zendi:
When market is bearish, fcmb sellers are among the most merciless.
Any reason this behaviour?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hoping for the best is part of our humanity. Let's continue to change our perspective irrespective of how the going get tough. Our positivity always yield results against all odds. Have a blessed weekend BNSITL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
People still dey trade in this bearish market huh

Many of us don hide, observing from angle 90°
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
myjoy08:
Hoping for the best is part of our humanity. Let's continue to change our perspective irrespective of how the going get tough. Our positivity always yield results against all odds. Have a blessed weekend BNSITL.

Doing what He knows how to do best.

I really like this man (No homo) grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Youngzedd:
People still dey [size=16pt]trade[/size] this bearish market huh

Many of us don hide, observing from angle 90°
Am kinda enjoying the BEAR..... Accummulating, lower avg cost and waiting for the Bull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
manie:
Any reason this behaviour?
I don 't know , but it will be last among it 's peers to recover when bull comes. do you know of any particular reason?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 6:03am On Oct 11, 2015
jauntty:
Am kinda enjoying the BEAR..... Accummulating, lower avg cost and waiting for the Bull
I am also accumulating, but the bear could be longer than expected.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2015
zendi:
I don 't know , but it will be last among it 's peers to recover when bull comes. do you know of any particular reason?
i dont know either, but the investment banking/stock brokerage subsidiaries of the bank who are also big players in the market ought to do something about FCMB price,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Why vamose

OANDO is for my kids so I'm waiting @sub #7 to leverage while by the time 2015 FY result of FLOURMILL is out i m cashing out nothing less than 100%. grin grin grin
I hope your kids will not reject Oando. I also bought 10000 units of Flour Mills last week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2015
Those are APC change agents grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
I hope your kids will not reject Oando. I also bought 10000 units of Flour Mills last week.

That's the way, we do it. Money is the ultimate answer my Oga cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seemples(f): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2015
How come Amechi resemble PETERiCHY?? ..chief noisemaker tongue

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2015
I want your help and advise on which stock I can buy for my wife ,with N50,000. pls help response,with reasons as well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
i dont know either, but the investment banking/stock brokerage subsidiaries of the bank who are also big players in the market ought to do something about FCMB price,
Bank stocks from Fbnh down to Fidelity are all patiently waiting to make somebody, someday, super rich. Sometimes I wonder why some people waste themselves building hotels and the like when they can easily buy their way into the boardrooms of these low priced sound banks. Could be the satisfaction of pointing at a physical structure and bragging "I own this." But I understand the gospel of multiple streams of income.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
zendi:
Bank stocks from Fbnh down to Fidelity are all patiently waiting to make somebody, someday, super rich. Sometimes I wonder why some people waste themselves building hotels and the like when they can easily buy their way into the boardrooms of these low priced sound banks. Could be the satisfaction of pointing at a physical structure and bragging "I own this." But I understand the gospel of multiple streams of income.
I also ask myself same question, all valuation methods show that most of our banking stocks are currently selling below their intrinsic values. If win $1 million lottery what percentage will you invest in the stock market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
seemples:
How come Amechi resemble PETERiCHY?? ..chief noisemaker tongue

MENTAL SLAVERY is the worst form of slavery.
It gives you the illusion of freedom, makes you trust, love and defend your oppressors while making an enemy of those who are trying to free you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
I also ask myself same question, all valuation methods show that most of our banking stocks are currently selling below their intrinsic values. If win $1 million lottery what percentage will you invest in the stock market?
Oga manie, I know u are a member of nem board. grin,
How do one become a board member? Do u engage d services of a stockbroker strictly to make DT happen? Cos if a coy sees someone is accumulating their shares and planning to usurp powered, they might come up with a poliuxcy/right issue to allot shares to themselves n make it mission impossible. What do u think abt DT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
mercylicious:

Oga manie, I know u are a member of nem board. grin,
How do one become a board member? Do u engage d services of a stockbroker strictly to make DT happen? Cos if a coy sees someone is accumulating their shares and planning to usurp powered, they might come up with a poliuxcy/right issue to allot shares to themselves n make it mission impossible. What do u think abt DT?
I dont have nem, but I have Custodian, mutual benefits, standard alliance and wapic. Custodian is the only profitable insurance stock in my portfolio. Once you have 5% of the shares in a company you are a major shareholder, you may become a board member or nominate someone to represent you on the board, People with deep pockets can use the bear period to consolidate their holdings, this can done through multiple stock accounts with different stockbrokers through direct and indirect holdings. Purchasing up to 5% shares in a company requires patience cos it may take up to 2 years or more, the investor must be strategic and may need to make use of series of cross-deals. It is adviceable that an investor that wants to take strategic acquisition in a company makes use of the big stockbroking houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
zendi:

manie:

Blessed are your eyes for they can see!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
I also ask myself same question, all valuation methods show that most of our banking stocks are currently selling below their intrinsic values. If I win $1 million lottery what percentage will you invest in the stock market?
Oga, u see that Nobody answered ur question, because its easier to advise than make the decision your self. really owning a hotel with N100m is less profitable than a stock investment in Banks like UBA,
So to my opinion : I will invest 70% of the fund in the stock market. Currentky am a salary earner and have been contempleting starting my own business, but looking at the current economic realities of Nigeria, I decided to still remain an employee with average salary of N450k per month, but keep accumulating certain stocks in the market, than start a business for now,But don't know if this is the best strategy though.
Advice needed :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
cadno:

Oga, u see that Nobody answered ur question, because its easier to advise than make the decision your self. really owning a hotel with N100m is less profitable than a stock investment in Banks like UBA,
So to my opinion : I will invest 70% of the fund in the stock market. Currentky am a salary earner and have been contempleting starting my own business, but looking at the current economic realities of Nigeria, I decided to still remain an employee with average salary of N450k per month, but keep accumulating certain stocks in the market, than start a business for now,But don't know if this is the best strategy though.
Advice needed :

I think your decision to remain employee with average salary of 450k in the presence of this economic difficulties is better than trying to establish new business. Buying and accumulating stock at this time is the wisest thing to do as Oga manie has rightly said that many of the stocks are treading below their intrinsic value.

I have 3 plots of land somewhere where I have decided to start putting up structures but I have decided to explore the Golden opportunity in the capital market because of its good inherent value at the moment . My project must wait until I maximize enough profit with which to commence my project from the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
cadno:

Advice needed :
If I have N100 million in cash today 85 million will go into shares, 5 million into FGN bonds, 5 million in NTB, 5 million in my bank account. The cash flow from this investment in form of dividends and interest will be diversified into real estate and small businesses.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
angrybull:

I think your decision to remain employee with average salary of 450k in the presence of this economic difficulties is better than trying to establish new business. Buying and accumulating stock at this time is the wisest thing to do as Oga manie has rightly said that many of the stocks are treading below their intrinsic value.

I have 3 plots of land somewhere where I have decided to start putting up structures but I have decided to explore the Golden opportunity in the capital market because of its good inherent value at the moment . My project must wait until I maximize enough profit with which to commence my project from the market.

Please my oga angrybull and other gurus in the house,,,

which NSE shares (first 5 shares WITH REASONS TO BUY THEM) should I buy now to get good profit in 1 year time...

THANKS ALL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
angrybull:

Where is your land located? What will the project cost? Having 20 million units of UBA shares is currently more valuable than a N100 million worth of real estate in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
Where is your land located? What will the project cost? Having 20 million units of UBA shares is currently more valuable than a N100 million worth of real estate in Nigeria.

It is located in awka, anambra. The project will be valued at about 20 million in structure per plot. I think investment in Stock better way to multiply and add more value to the investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
angrybull:

It is located in awka, anambra. The project will be valued at about 20 million in structure per plot. I think investment in Stock better way to multiply and add more value to the investment.
That means your are looking at having 4 units of 3 bedroom apartment per plot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
ukay2:

Please my oga angrybull and other gurus in the house,,,

which NSE shares (first 5 shares WITH REASONS TO BUY THEM) should I buy now to get good profit in 1 year time...

THANKS ALL

I will encourage you to buy fcmb at 2:09. It has more upside potential than any of the contemporaries at the moment.

Caveat: it is your responsibility to make investment decision.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), nnadengram(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.