Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907816 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (7760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
That means your are looking at having 4 units of 3 bedroom apartment per plot.

Each plot should have three story building But one project should be embarked upon at a time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
angrybull:

Each plot should have three story building But one project should be embarked at a time.
I doubt if N20 million will be enough for a 3 storey project.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
I doubt if N20 million will be enough for a 3 storey project.

25 - 28 million will put it up and it depends on the size and the model too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
ukay2:

Please my oga angrybull and other gurus in the house,,,

which NSE shares (first 5 shares WITH REASONS TO BUY THEM) should I buy now to get good profit in 1 year time...

THANKS ALL
There are lots of opportunities in the market, most of the stocks in the banking sector are very cheap. I will choose the following with a 12 to 24 months duration. First Bank, UBA, Access Bank, Skye Bank, Flour Mills, UAC property, United Capital etc. There are scores of other cheap stocks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
I also ask myself same question, all valuation methods show that most of our banking stocks are currently selling below their intrinsic values. If win $1 million lottery what percentage will you invest in the stock market?
brother, did you hear my loud AMEN ? whether wishful thinking or not, all things are possible, and wishes can become horses. that said, i may need to enter my sanctorum and come out b4 telling you what i'll be doing with the money. but yes, up to 60% of it will be deployed in the NSE. note also that, up front, 10+% will surely go to my place of worship, my source of spiritual fortitude and stability. then, and thereafter, as prices stand today , i will most likely start by conducting a quick, violent, hostile takeover of both skye and seplat (in any sector i'm attracted to picks with low OS), and that will be just for starters. excuse me, let me take a breath.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
zendi:
brother, did you hear my loud AMEN ? wether wishful thinking or not, all things are possible, and wishes can become horses . that said , i may need to enter my sanctorum and come out b4 telling you what i'll be doing with the money . but yes, up to 60% of it will be deployed in the NSE. note also that, up front , 10+% will surely go to my place of worship, my source of spiritual fortitude and stability, then , and thereafter , as prices stand today , i wil most likely start by conducting a quick, violent, hostile takeover of both skye and seplat (in any sector i'm attracted to picks with low OS), and that will be just for starters . excuse me, let me take a breath . . .
ah... i mean take over boardrooms, not buy the entire companies o, unless we're talking of $1b.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
NSEMPA warming up for the new business week grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
mercylicious:

Oga manie, I know u are a member of nem board. grin,
How do one become a board member? Do u engage d services of a stockbroker strictly to make DT happen? Cos if a coy sees someone is accumulating their shares and planning to usurp powered, they might come up with a poliuxcy/right issue to allot shares to themselves n make it mission impossible. What do u think abt DT?
hahaha... Oga manie board member of NEM?
Babe, Oga manie no dey joke with corporate governance o. Just disappoint once and you are off his portfolio! Ask OANDO and SKYE Bank how far....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
THANKS ALL MY GURUS IN THE HOUSE...THANKS ALL MY GURUS IN THE HOUSE...THANKS ALL MY GURUS IN THE HOUSE...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
9free:

hahaha... Oga manie board member of NEM?
Babe, Oga manie no dey joke with corporate governance o. Just disappoint once and you are off his portfolio! Ask OANDO and SKYE Bank how far....
i still full ground for Skye Bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
manie:
Where is your land located? What will the project cost? Having 20 million units of UBA shares is currently more valuable than a N100 million worth of real estate in Nigeria.

o shocked n i tot d economy is crashin n dat d bear s r here!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Make una sofili sofili dey mention the millions ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2015
zendi:
brother, did you hear my loud AMEN ? wether wishful thinking or not, all things are possible, and wishes can become horses . that said , i may need to enter my sanctorum and come out b4 telling you what i'll be doing with the money . but yes, up to 60% of it will be deployed in the NSE. note also that, up front , 10+% will surely go to my place of worship, my source of spiritual fortitude and stability, then , and thereafter , as prices stand today , i wil most likely start by conducting a quick, violent, hostile takeover of both skye and seplat (in any sector i'm attracted to picks with low OS), and that will be just for starters . excuse me, let me take a breath . . .
Tithe ke, do pastors allow gambling and lottery. The N100 million was won via lottery. I will take the money as a seed capital, tithe,humanitarian and other charitable causes can be done from the returns on the seed capital of N100 million.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2015
manie:
Tithe ke, does pastor allow gambling and lottery. The N100 million was won via lottery. I will take the money as a seed capital, tithe,humanitarian and other charitable causes by the done from the returns on the seed capital of N100 million.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
this place dry gan!!!

seems everyone has gone to his farm now...no more easy money for NSE grin

make I stroll go back to the Treasury Bill thread embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
feelamong:
this place dry gan!!!

seems everyone has gone to his farm now...no more easy money for NSE grin

make I stroll go back to the Treasury Bill thread embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
manie:
There are lots of opportunities in the market, most of the stocks in the banking sector are very cheap. I will choose the following with a 12 to 24 months duration. First Bank, UBA, Access Bank, Skye Bank, Flour Mills, UAC property, United Capital etc. There are scores of other cheap stocks.
I don't subscribe to the fact that the banking stocks are cheap cos few months back they were selling cheaper than the current price. NSE is very dry, the more you look, the less you see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aks:
I don't subscribe to the fact that the banking stocks are cheap cos few months back they were selling cheaper than the current price. NSE is very dry, the more you look, the less you see

There is a Chinese adage that says the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

Waiting for prices to go back to where they were few months back might be waiting in futility cos there is no guarantee that we might see the lows of August. Again the NSE has a mind of its own and will do whatever it wants to do so maybe we will see the lows again or maybe we will not. As for me and my household I will keep accumulating good stocks as funds come in. Timing the market is not a skill I possess.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mascotlawman: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
please bnsitl, what is ur advice? Is it better to investment in treasury bills or in the stock market. Though I have d bulk of my investment in d stock market. Ur advice will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mascotlawman:
please bnsitl, what is ur advice? Is it better to investment in treasury bills or in the stock market. Though I have d bulk of my investment in d stock market. Ur advice will be appreciated.

Sir, personally, I will choose stock market over all other investments grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Zenith result about to hit the market and lift banking stock momentum grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
FranklinRich:

There is a Chinese adage that says the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

Waiting for prices to go back to where they were few months back might be waiting in futility cos there is no guarantee that we might see the lows of August. Again the NSE has a mind of its own and will do whatever it wants to do so maybe we will see the lows again or maybe we will not. As for me and my household I will keep accumulating good stocks as funds come in. Timing the market is not a skill I possess.

Barclays is cooking another bad news for Nigeria like the JP MORGAN type..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
myjoy08:
what of O and O?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
angelo82:

Barclays is cooking another bad news for Nigeria like the JP MORGAN type..............

Sir, that is inattentive news and believe me, that news is dead on arrival. It has no impact!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
angelo82:

They should do quick and bring the bad news o!!

yields are all down now in the money markets and I want to invest in them when the yields are high just like it was when JP Morgan brought their madness
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
chukyjones:

what of O and O?

Sir, O and O humhumhumhum? Their result is ready but playing chess game as usual. Anyway focus on other stocks (best) for now, especially banking industry. There is upcoming rally madness grin. This is not a recommendation for God sake!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ronkuns: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
myjoy08:
No wonder the crazy rally today. Thanks for this info sir. I was about pulling the trigger o grin. Let me close my bag then and wait.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
manie:
i still full ground for Skye Bank.
why sir? example's? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
manie:
Tithe ke, do pastors allow gambling and lottery. The N100 million was won via lottery. I will take the money as a seed capital, tithe,humanitarian and other charitable causes can be done from the returns on the seed capital of N100 million.
please sir try and see a doctor befor the week end .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aks:
They are very cheap and may be cheaper, buy while offer lasts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (7760) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: presiade(m), iamrichiefola(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.