Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11066685 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2016
Todays market, Up or Down? your opinion.. grin
My stock pics:Zenith, Access, UBA, Diamond

Not a recommendation to either buy or sell, just my pics (i am loaded in skye already) grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2016
where is that dude,,,, oil is currently on new low grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Justcul:
Todays market, Up or Down? your opinion.. grin
My stock pics:Zenith, Access, UBA, Diamond

Not a recommendation to either buy or sell, just my pics (i am loaded in skye already) grin

am expecting the market to continue what they started yesterday for atleast a few days grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2016
currentprice:

@Peterichy, please we need oil updates as soon as possible before we enter market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Justcul:

@Peterichy, please we need oil updates as soon as possible before we enter market.
grin grin grin
But the guy's info is quite useful attimes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2016
I suggested yesterday that oil would tumble this morn.
So those who wish to follow the moment by moment flip flops of oil had better stay out of the market.
However, I'm expecting market to go up today.
I believe our market has already priced in the absence of oil boom.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2016
currentprice:

Mr. Dumbo is trying to book his loss, no disturb am oooo. No time for palm oyel this morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
I dont understand FCMB shocked shocked shocked shocked
from 35mill offers to bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Justcul:
I dont understand FCMB shocked shocked shocked shocked
from 35mill offers to bid

you want the stock to reach 50k ni? pity some of us now. let the market makers do their thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2016
rebekah2011:

you want the stock to reach 50k ni? pity some of us now. let the market makers do their thing.

Lol.. I have stocks with FCMB too.. and i am bidding for more sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Every stock in the oil and gas sector is shedding blood except Oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
newdada:
Every stock in the oil and gas sector is shedding blood except Oando

is that a good news for almighty oando that is suppose to sell @150 and above by now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:

is that a good news for almighty oando that is suppose to sell @150 and above by now?

Well i don't know really...it probably just tells me how much a sentimental stock Oando is cos nothing has changed in its fundamentals and crude oil has continued to tank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Justcul:

http://www.oil-price.net/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
The bitter truith is that most of us here who has been waiting for stocks to bottom out were caught unawares including me.i was waiting to enter zenith @8.00 but see it now very close to #11.00.Except you are a broker or insider,it will be difficult to time the market.

i have decided to implore a strategy that will suit my investment instead of JIJO that may caught me unawares.i am now buying stocks trading at their historical lows at the moment for a long term.The first i am buying is may&baker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:
The bitter truith is that most of us here who has been waiting for stocks to bottom out were caught unawares including me.i was waiting to enter zenith @8.00 but see it now very close to #11.00.Except you are a broker or insider,it will be difficult to time the market.

i have decided to implore a strategy that will suit my investment instead of JIJO that may caught me unawares.i am now buying stocks trading at their historical lows at the moment for a long term.The first i am buying now is may&baker.

Why May and Baker? Too much debts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
rebekah2011:

Why May and Baker? Too much debts
That was in 2014.They are back to profitability.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:

i have decided to implore a strategy that will suit my investment instead of JIJO that may caught me unawares.i am now buying stocks trading at their historical lows at the moment for a long term.The first i am buying is may&baker.

But I told u clearly not to wait till Friday. Wait for the next bear in February

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:

Exactly sir , some people has been waiting for ZENITH @ 5 naira , GTB @7 naira ,FBNH, @2

Some said sell @ loss and come back Dec..people that sold @ loss now will be feeling bad now ...Even if u selling @ loss now today or tomorrow atleast the mini-bull will minimize your loss

Some even said Its a bull trap

Hard to time the market .. See some people are making money now grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
lancee:

Exactly sir , some people has been waiting for ZENITH @ 5 naira , GTB @7 naira ,FBNH, @2

Some said sell @ loss and come back Dec..people that sold @ loss now will be feeling bad now ...Even if u selling @ loss now today or tomorrow atleast the mini-bull will minimize your loss

But sir if you were here as recent as last year, it is the same pattern of volatility that is reapeating itself. Check the charts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

But I told u clearly not to wait till Friday. Wait for the next bear in February

you were optmistic not that you were very sure of this present move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oga Jona has mistakenly press the sell button this morning only for Oando to enter bid

#BeSmart
#Don'tBe2Smart
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

But sir if you were here as recent as last year, it is the same pattern of volatility that is reapeating itself. Check the charts

Exactly sir , one needs to take time and study the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:

you were optmistic not that you were very sure of this present move.

I was very sure sir (at least that the market has overreacted), otherwise I will not enter with 100% of my cash
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
lancee:

Abi naah Sir. Well, be greedy while others are fearful should be the lesson of the moment! I just don't get it. For examples, A stock given out almost 1.35 Naira as dividend selling at 9 Naira and some people are still waiting for it to bottom out. Which answered prayer should be more than that? Chai, pass me not the gentle savior grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy ,is ucap or may n baker good to take up,?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
But again market will still tank in Feb

NB: my positions are strictly long term now but if am lucky at 40-50%, I will bail out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

I was very sure sir (at least that the market has overreacted), otherwise I will enter with 100% of my cash

I perceive you have an insider information.Pls next time dont hesitate to alert us when the market bottoms out.

But let me ask o.is this a real bull or bull trap? did oil also gain today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Agbalowomeri:
But again market will still tank in Feb

That is where too much money will be made again sir grin. Waiting till then...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eziokwunwoko(m), Bimmms, OBAGADAFFI, Palomadove, kaykehin, sophy17(m), teejay1334(m), Princkez, 4willer, BabsO2(m), NL1960, Boshins, ndept, tayejay(m), Babynerd and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.