Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,251 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065820 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:

I perceive you have an insider information.Pls next time dont hesitate to alert us when the market bottoms out.

But let me ask o.is this a real bull or bull trap? did oil also gain today?

Bull Trap or Real Bull? Bull is BULL grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Agbalowomeri:
But again market will still tank in Feb

NB: my positions are strictly long term now but if am lucky at 40-50%, I will bail out
pls kindly xplain...cos i dnt understand.. thankz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:

I perceive you have an insider information.Pls next time dont hesitate to alert us when the market bottoms out.

Direct this to the bearer of the cross
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teeboy95: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Abi naah Sir. Well, be greedy while others are fearful should be the lesson of the moment! I just don't get it. For examples, A stock given out almost 1.35 Naira as dividend selling at 9 Naira and some people are still waiting for it to bottom out. Which answered prayer should be more than that? Chai, pass me not the gentle savior grin

Pls someone who buys Zenith as at today will he be eligible for dividend?
pls advise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mfunkynation:
locodemy ,is ucap or may n baker good to take up,?

Brother ucap is a JIJO stock and also a dividend paying stock but i dont know for this year.why i am going for may and baker is because of their market OS,the completion of their multibillion naira factory in ogun state,almost thru with WHO permit and foreign investors willingness to invest in the company.All these will give the company a new turn around in the nearby future.i am not going their for JIJO but for value investment.i applied for 1,000,000 units of it and i dont think it will be possible except i bid up but let me see how today goes first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
teeboy95:

Pls someone who buys Zenith as at today will he be eligible for dividend?
pls advise

Sir, Zenith Bank hasn't published any audited result neither declare dividend for 2015. My explanations is just an illustration grin. If you buy today and dividend were declare, you will surely be entitle to it if you didn't sell before the qualification date.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Abi naah Sir. Well, be greedy while others are fearful should be the lesson of the moment! I just don't get it. For examples, A stock given out almost 1.35 Naira as dividend selling at 9 Naira and some people are still waiting for it to bottom out. Which answered prayer should be more than that? Chai, pass me not the gentle savior grin

grin some said Bear is just changing Gear ..second day ..before it changes gear ..looted fund don waka
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:

Brother ucap is a JIJO stock and also a dividend paying stock but i dont know for this year.why i am going for may and baker is because of their market OS,the completion of their multibillion naira factory in ogun state,almost thru with WHO permit and foreign investors willingness to invest in the company.All these will give the company a new turn around in the nearby future.i am not going their for JIJO but for value investment.i applied for 1,000,000 units of it and i dont think it will be possible except i bid up but let me see how today goes first.
bigga levels then.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
lancee:

grin some said Bear is just changing Gear ..second day ..before it changes gear ..looted fund don waka

Abi naau sir. They should keep bringing essays and letter writing of the bear on how is changing gear while others are strategically making money grin
Look at my One and Only Sir Peterichy who enter Oando yesterday and making a kill today...Chai, Diaris God. The Voice of Jacob and the Hands of Esau...(Kidding)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Abi naau sir. They should keep bring essays and letter writing of the bear on how is changing gear while others are strategically making money grin
Look at my One and Only Sir Peterichy who enter Oando yesterday and making a kill today...Chai, Diaris God. The Voice of Jacob and the Hands of Esau...(Kidding)

grin follow ur mind ..sell now , sell now @ loss they will tell u , and secretly they will take position
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
pls let someone post for us the latest price of crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
lancee:

grin follow ur mind ..sell now , sell now @ loss they will tell u , and secretly they will take position

Where God dey catch them, they use their own hand to destroy themselves

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:
pls let someone post for us the latest price of crude oil.
no matter what is happening to crude oil right now,
our market was oversold and needed some upward correction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

Where God dey catch them, they use their own hand to destroy themselves

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
newdada:
Every stock in the oil and gas sector is shedding blood except Oando
name them cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:
The bitter truith is that most of us here who has been waiting for stocks to bottom out were caught unawares including me.i was waiting to enter zenith @8.00 but see it now very close to #11.00.Except you are a broker or insider,it will be difficult to time the market.

i have decided to implore a strategy that will suit my investment instead of JIJO that may caught me unawares.i am now buying stocks trading at their historical lows at the moment for a long term.The first i am buying is may&baker.
why and what is there business?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
If you bought transcorp under 1.00, I suggest you laminate the contract note and hang on your wall.
You will derive pleasure admiring it for years to come. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fcmb.... Sef do u-turn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Abi naau sir. They should keep bringing essays and letter writing of the bear on how is changing gear while others are strategically making money grin

That's called PATIENCE. let's roll it back to the normal N6 junction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:
The bitter truith is that most of us here who has been waiting for stocks to bottom out were caught unawares including me.i was waiting to enter zenith @8.00 but see it now very close to #11.00.Except you are a broker or insider,it will be difficult to time the market.

i have decided to implore a strategy that will suit my investment instead of JIJO that may caught me unawares.i am now buying stocks trading at their historical lows at the moment for a long term.The first i am buying is may&baker.

i knew the bolded will happen to your end as you close your eyes to juicy market in the name of oil will crash below $20 even when you see the clearly handwritten on the big wall grin hope you remember the quote below. kai! loaded uba and fbnh at 2.50 and 3.30 sweet Oooooo

Agbalowomeri:

Bookmark this; u will late by then
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Please can anybody in the house recommend a reputable Stock broker for me to make use of in Abuja and also i will like to know what stocks i can get for my 3 year Old Daughter. Please Guru's in the house help me out as i am trying to get the hang of things around here?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:

you were optmistic not that you were very sure of this present move.

what do you want him to say again,,, when he first said it clean and clear that he will be enter the market on last Thursday
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:

grin when good meat finish for market we look for anyhow meat to eat grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
locodemy:

he is very likely working close with men in black
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
willyede:
Please can anybody in the house recommend a reputable Stock broker for me to make use of in Abuja and also i will like to know what stocks i can get for my 3 year Old Daughter. Please Guru's in the house help me out as i am trying to get the hang of things around here?

I recommend MERISTEM Securities. If I wanted to buy stocks for a 3 year old daughter, I would buy her UACN (well diversified conglomerate), Seplat, GTB, Flourmills, Afriprud, Zenith, Stanbic, Nestle, UBA, Nascon and may be ETI. The investment objective is growth, sustainability, moderate risk and wealth preservation. No one knows the future but I would pick from these stocks. So many others to consider too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
currentprice:

he is very likely working close with men in black
Bros I no fit separate fight with person wey miss bull or with person wey dey trapped in bear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wish i had bought zenith as of last week.But was hoping it drop to 8 naira/ per...am scared to jump in now.I guess i should pray for it to go down...I would av made a kill if i drop 20M on the market now regreting but still hoping it drops again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tritri:
Wish i had bought zenith as of last week.But was hoping it drop to 8 naira/ per...am scared to jump in now.I guess i should pray for it to go down...I would av made a kill if i drop 20M on the market now regreting but still hoping it drops again.

Wait till February angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tritri:

The year is still full of plenty bears and bulls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
newdada:

Wait till February angry
wil ZENITH drop so low again in february.... y
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Bull Trap or Real Bull? Bull is BULL grin
Is it not better for bull to trap you than bear?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, talktofemi and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.