Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065392 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
we are making serious money this year

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
currentprice:
we are making serious money this year

SECONDED grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
@ UkwuAmu

how global market today grin how much investor gain today you forget to update usgrin grin

the last time i check market, saw FTSE is up, DOW is up by 300 point, Apple is up,, twiter currently doing above 4% and oil is doing the needful above $30

let see how soon we going to see lower price than what we have already saw on dividend paying NSE market

vitaform spreading waiting with pop-corn and sobo drink

grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
UkwuAmu:

Bros if no be say I know you , I for give you better back hand . I really do not like posting much here because a lot of times, sentiments becloud our sense of judgement and we get carried away. See the carnage that happened on the FTSE today . Investors lost 58 billion pounds today .The dow is down by over 400 points . Apple is trading below 95 dollars . the cash flow of apple can finance Nigeria budget for 20 years , twitter traded at a price lower than than its IPO price today. Oil tested the 27 dollars barrier today and by some kind of magic we think we are immuned to the market right ? like somebody has said here, lets see how situations will be by friday at midday . Don't get trapped . we will see lower prices than we saw before this . The problem then is people will rush in then and the market will go lower . Nobody seem to be able to explain what is going on apart from falling oil prices but its more than that . People are always to quick to think there is always an ulterior motive to post once its not positive . You don't have to listen to anybody . follow a strategy that works for you but be careful . its a tough time to invest
Bros, I understand...Funny thing is that nobody observed a hint that peterichy actually posted by chance...He posted that zenth bank was already selling below its IPO value of N10...That's enough to let you know when to take position.... Imagine seeing the likes of GTBANK selling below N13 or so...This was a one time opportunity.. Anyways, I know the truth is bitter but that is the fun of investment. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
currentprice:

imagine,,,, just within 3 week of the year zenith,, first bank lose 30% 30% i think that send enough signal for someone with market experience that bear need to drink water small before he carry on.

how much is the nse index shed for the whole last year

let the man above me keep shouting,,, i will be banking my 30 - 40 % soon depend on the market condition grin even if i no see the % am ok with the stock i entered

One bottle of origin for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
zendi:
Ha ha ha...bro, you wan kee pesin with laff. Zenith dropped below 9 intra day.
But when you see am, fear still no let you enter.
Instead, you dey busy dey shift your entry junction further and further south,
make you be the pesin to pick am at the cheapest price.
Investing is planting, but trading is hunting. When you see the prey at rest you shoot,
because when it gets up it's gone. But take heart.
Some people say that opportunity comes but once. Others say that history repeats it's self.
According to your own philosophy be it unto you.
One bottle of Origin for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
currentprice:
kai!!!!!! for the bear period able to cash out 30% on fbnh from monday - thursday grin grin

fbnh bought at 3.30 on monday sold grin

edit: attached platform deleted

Bros, enjoy your loot.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
currentprice:
where is prince Dubai,,,,,,, oil don kolo,,,, shoting up like no tomorrow grin

is it that NSE see this in advance
Don't be surprised when he will come out to say he already foresaw the rebound in oil price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
ibe9ja:

Ogbeni pack well jare. Since yesterday u've been making too much noise about may&baker but we have not seen your bid reflected on the exchange. There is no need to state figures here or reiterate your passion for may&baker over and over again so that naive investors won't be misled by your post. There've been cases where monkey hunters come here to sound like this and at the end we never got to hear from them again and newbies were left devastated. No disrespect intended.

It was for this reason I warned a "newbie" yesterday. He/she was close to being slaughtered.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
PETERiCHY:

When you see a tout talk no need to argue with the person.

God bears me witness that i own a business in Alaba int'l mkt as early as 2001 and couple of days from now I will be in town.

The day that guy came up with the story that he suddenly went to alaba to buy tukumbo electronics with 500k.

And met some guys on the road and they drank pepper soup bla bla bla bla bla that was when I knew his type and i never quote he.

Bros, understand. Some people are jobless or online scammers, only here to entertain themselves. Some have zero portfolio and many more with less than 200,000 naira investment worth. Noise making is their tread mark. Save your energy jare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
bigjay01:

I laugh in latin

Where is the guy that made a lot of noise about Evans medicals being the next best thing since sliced bread?

If anyone bumps into the guy, please hail the guy on my behalf. He perfected the act of monkey hunting with different monikers all playing his game. I remember this quote " anyone that sells Evans at N0.90k is a f 0 0 l". Thank God a member cashed out all the same. Needless to say, Evans is on full offer at N0.50k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SMC(f): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
ibe9ja:

Ogbeni pack well jare. Since yesterday u've been making too much noise about may&baker but we have not seen your bid reflected on the exchange. There is no need to state figures here or reiterate your passion for may&baker over and over again so that naive investors won't be misled by your post. There've been cases where monkey hunters come here to sound like this and at the end we never got to hear from them again and newbies were left devastated. No disrespect intended.

The guy thinks that this is those days of analog trading. Because he does not trade online, he did not know that people can see what and what has been bid and also what is correspondingly on offer. He is just shouting out things like 'I have placed an offer for one million units of May & Baker' and 'I deposited 2 Million Naira with my broker to buy stocks' like some imperious nitwit. Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=currentprice post=42196930]@ UkwuAmu

how global market today grin how much investor gain today you forget to update usgrin grin

the last time i check market, saw FTSE is up, DOW is up by 300 point, Apple is up,, twiter currently doing above 4% and oil is doing the needful above $30

let see how soon we going to see lower price than what we have already saw on dividend paying NSE market

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by atilla(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Manonamission:

If anyone bumps into the guy, please hail the guy on my behalf. He perfected the act of monkey hunting with different monikers all playing his game. I remember this quote " anyone that sells Evans at N0.90k is a f 0 0 l". Thank God a member cashed out all the same. Needless to say, Evans is on full offer at N0.50k.

See the goat heads post below......all his posts have been hidden on Nairaland sef

donofdons:
Fear is the greatest enemy of man and suspicion is mans greatest confusion. I will categorically state that i trust my judgement and maybe i hoped that if more people are informed about the prospects of evansmedical,it will lead to an even high profit for me. I have stocked up about 10 million shares of evans and i am sure huge profit awaits me by december because then the information that am privy to will be made know publicly......dont thank me now cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Manonamission:

Since 1807 grin. Wetin pain me pass is why they all disappeared just like that? Especially that evansmedical guy... grin Na wa sha... I think he said something like the owners wanted to mop up shares from the floor. Now that the stock has been at car park unko? If they cannot buy back their own shares at 0.50 kobo, it means they don't see any value in the stock. If they don't, why should I?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2016
The biggest risk in life is not to take one. Good morning BNSiTL. Let's have a happy day. Remember, we have every reasons to be happy and thankful. Grace is all it takes...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:02am On Jan 22, 2016
atilla:
See the goat heads post below......all his posts have been hidden on Nairaland sef

donofdons:
Fear is the greatest enemy of man and suspicion is mans greatest confusion. I will categorically state that i trust my judgement and maybe i hoped that if more people are informed about the prospects of evansmedical,it will lead to an even high profit for me. I have stocked up about 10 million shares of evans and i am sure huge profit awaits me by december because then the information that am privy to will be made know publicly......dont thank me now cool

grin grin grin I remeber this post. I am trying to remember the other moniker...I mean the partner in crime of donofdons. The guy moniker start with TH or something like that. I hail those men sha...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 3:26am On Jan 22, 2016
Is there any advantage of trading in the pre-market session between 9:30am and 10am. Any flip side, kindly share your experience.

Let the money making continue cheesy but make una remember to settle Gods 10% after the kill o cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 4:28am On Jan 22, 2016
currentprice:
@ UkwuAmu

grin

Bros no vex. follow a strategy that works for you . Good luck in your investments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 4:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Born2berich:
Bros, I understand...Funny thing is that nobody observed a hint that peterichy actually posted by chance...He posted that zenth bank was already selling below its IPO value of N10...That's enough to let you know when to take position.... Imagine seeing the likes of GTBANK selling below N13 or so...This was a one time opportunity.. Anyways, I know the truth is bitter but that is the fun of investment. smiley
So your new parameter now is to take a position because a stock is selling lower than its IPO price . That's a new one for me . We learn everyday . Do you know how many stocks are selling lower than their IPO prices? Time will tell if it was one time opportunity . The same GTB that closed lower than its highest price yesterday . I no get power to argue and I go take my sabbatical for this forum again . Hope is not a strategy . Please follow an investment plan that works for you. We are watching . Please if anybody is offended by my post , I apologize and please buy, buy and buy .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 5:45am On Jan 22, 2016
myjoy085:

Bros, understand. Some people are jobless or online scammers, only here to entertain themselves. Some have zero portfolio and many more with less than 200,000 naira investment worth. Noise making is their tread mark. Save your energy jare.

trade mark
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toluwahala: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2016
any genuine electronic platform you guys can recommend? I am new to stock market. and checked one broker already, can not get the complete information I need for trading. by the way, I am in cross river state. thx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2016
@UkwuAmu

no be fight now,,,, we are just catching fun while making money along the line grin,,, we all know what goes up must come down..... day before yesterday you saw investors lost 58 billion pound you call our attention to it, yes that is good of you... yesterday i notice the same market gain back the pound and i call the attention of member to it.... i see nothing bad to that grin

meanwhile NIKKEI that has been on the loss run for like 2 week end market with 6% positive this morning grin

make market dull like yesterday make i carry my loot add to 1 stock i like,,,,, NSE go sweet next week

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2016
debeey87:
Is there any advantage of trading in the pre-market session between 9:30am and 10am. Any flip side, kindly share your experience.

Let the money making continue cheesy but make una remember to settle Gods 10% after the kill o cool
Is it God that take 10%? Newsflash! it is your pastor. The sad thing is most people don't give 10% monthly to the parents who really deserve it, whom have been of help, the source of their well-been.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2016
There is no way you will have job and invest at lows accurately let alone post all kind of news and advising people to invest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2016
UkwuAmu:

So your new parameter now is to take a position because a stock is selling lower than its IPO price . That's a new one for me . We learn everyday . Do you know how many stocks are selling lower than their IPO prices? Time will tell if it was one time opportunity . The same GTB that closed lower than its highest price yesterday . I no get power to argue and I go take my sabbatical for this forum again . Hope is not a strategy . Please follow an investment plan that works for you. We are watching . Please if anybody is offended by my post , I apologize and please buy, buy and buy .

It's not enough reason to leave the forum because some don't share same opinion as you do. If you were attacked/insulted,then it's a different thing but not seeing the point you are trying to make is no crime. Only time will prove who was right or wrong. Imagine visiting your website, reading your articles and vowing not to return because our views differ. Opposing views should provoke critical thinking.

By the way, the IPO theory is dead on arrival for me too. Seplat is selling far lower than IPO price, so is Transcorp, Dangote Sugar.......the list is extensive really.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2016
Manonamission:

It's not enough reason to leave the forum because some don't share same opinion as you do. If you were attacked/insulted,then it's a different thing but not seeing the point you are trying to make is no crime. Only time will prove who was right or wrong. Imagine visiting your website, reading your articles and vowing not to return because our views differ. Opposing views should provoke critical thinking.

By the way, the IPO theory is dead on arrival for me too. Seplat is selling far lower than IPO price, so is Transcorp, Dangote Sugar.......the list is extensive really.

add peoples darling darr com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2016
currentprice:
@UkwuAmu

no be fight now,,,, we are just catching fun while making money along the line grin,,, we all know what goes up must come down..... day before yesterday you saw investors lost 58 billion pound you call our attention to it, yes that is good of you... yesterday i notice the same market gain back the pound and i call the attention of member to it.... i see nothing bad to that grin

meanwhile NIKKEI that has been on the loss run for like 2 week end market with 6% positive this morning grin

make market dull like yesterday make i carry my loot add to 1 stock i like,,,,, NSE go sweet next week

E still get one stock were i dey eye...I just pray make e no move now make i load by next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2016
Manonamission:

UkwuAmu:

The IPO theory might be dead on arrival to you, but ask yourself, when last did you see the likes of a fundamentally sound stock like zenith selling at N8.8? I have been in the NSE since 2006 and i cant remember when it touched that price even when the market crashed in 2008 it didnt fall to that price. The stocks you mentioned like seplat, transcorp etc were selling below their IPO price due to poor quarterly result...Zenith bank case is different. This is a coy that released fantastic Q1, Q2 and Q3 result 2015 and seeing it at such low price was a buy opportunity...So your comparison with the likes of transcorp and seplat is flawed.

Anyways, i am not offended by your post as you were clearly stating your mind, we are all here to make money. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2016
hw much is zenith currently

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yMcy56(f), 4willer, Engrblessing(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.