Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11066505 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Any news on these companies? NAHCO and NASCON on full bid no offer

Nahco
Nascon
UACN
Okomu
Pz

#on to the next one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
newdada:

When there's bull, you shout bear, when there's beer, you still shout bear. Have you ever bought a unit of any stock in your life? No disrespect but do you even have money to trade? You sound like a broke a.ss.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
kai!!!!!! for the bear period able to cash out 30% on fbnh from monday - thursday grin grin

fbnh bought at 3.30 on monday sold grin

edit: attached platform deleted

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
currentprice:
kai!!!!!! for the bear period able to cash out 30% on fbnh from monday - thursday grin grin

Fbnh sold

Enjoy your loots sir grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Enjoy your loots sir grin

grin Hopefully zenith can be re-entered for div if the opportunity comes ..maybe when we hear the news from oil marketers abt the state of nigeria economy

They said crude@ 10, then most stocks will be 50k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
lancee:

grin Hopefully zenith can be re-entered for div if the opportunity comes ..maybe when we hear the news from oil marketers abt the state of nigeria economy

Smart Trader lol. Enjoy your loots boss grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
currentprice:

fbnh bought at 3.30 on monday sold grin

edit: attached platform deleted

Some are stammering while others are hammering.

When there is a casting down, you shall say THERE IS A LIFTING UP.

ENJOY YA MONI! cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
locodemy:

I was instructed by a very reliable person in the stock market to seek the way of may and baker even if it is the only stock i have i souldnt be worried.i have tried my best by seeking for it as the offer is dry.

Except the info is strong, I can't do M&B again o. The same way one is looking for who will sell is the same way one would be looking for who to buy when it's time to exit. Bros abi M&B don manufacture vaccine for Lassa? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Manonamission:

Except the info is strong, I can't do M&B again o. The same way one is looking for who will sell is the same way one would be looking for who to buy when it's time to exit. Bros abi M&B don manufacture vaccine for Lassa? cheesy

pls there is no info.i am finding it difficult to catch the units i want thats why i posted it here.Do you have or know anyone with substantial units(1,000,000) ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
locodemy:

pls there is no info.i am finding it difficult to catch the units i want thats why i posted it here.Do you have or know anyone with substantial units(1,000,000) ?

Sir, talk less and act more grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
locodemy:

Let your broker job first na. Your bid is yet to reflect.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibe9ja: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
locodemy:
Pls i will need a help from you guys.i jobbed 1,000,000 units of may and baker yesterday with a price tag of 0.98k.my broker has not purchased one unit even up till now.i really need the stock and i dont want questions on why i need it.i only need an assistance on how i can get 1,000,000 units.if you have or know anyone who can sell at my price tag should post to me here.

Ogbeni pack well jare. Since yesterday u've been making too much noise about may&baker but we have not seen your bid reflected on the exchange. There is no need to state figures here or reiterate your passion for may&baker over and over again so that naive investors won't be misled by your post. There've been cases where monkey hunters come here to sound like this and at the end we never got to hear from them again and newbies were left devastated. No disrespect intended.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
ibe9ja:

Ogbeni pack well jare. Since yesterday u've been making too much noise about may&baker but we have not seen your bid reflected on the exchange. There is no need to state figures here or reiterate your passion for may&baker over and over again so that naive investors won't be misled by your post. There've been cases where monkey hunters come here to sound like this and at the end we never got to hear from them again and newbies were left devastated. No disrespect intended.

brother,,, you forget say we have different type of monkey thing here,,,, what is the different between this and the dude that kept posting his company want to buy 3% of oando. do you see him again when the trick doesn't work grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
currentprice:

brother,,, you forget say we have different type of monkey thing here,,,, what is the different between this and the dude that kept posting his company want to buy 3% of oando. do you see him again when the trick doesn't work grin

He's drowned in crude oil

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibe9ja: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
currentprice:

there is no difference only that ucheson 3% monkey hunting sounded like he was joking and the newbies were even smarter than him so his hunting yielded no positive result for him and his virtual company

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=Chibuking81 post=42170087]FEEL THIS JOKE!

Two little boys stole a big bag of oranges from a neighbor & decided to go to a quiet place to share the lot equally.

One of them suggested the nearby cemetery.

As they were jumping over the gate to enter the cemetery, two oranges fell out of the big bag but they didn't bother to pick them since they had enough in the bag.

Few minutes later, a drunkard on his way from a bar, passed near the cemetery gate & heard a voice saying: "One For Me, One For U, One For Me, One For U".....

He immediately sobered up & ran as fast as he could to a church nearby, for the priest.......................

"Father, pls come with me . Come & witness God & satan sharing corpses at the cemetery"......

They both ran back to the cemetery gate & the voice continued: "One For Me, One For U, One For Me, One For U'............

Suddenly, the voice stopped counting & said:
"What About The Two At The Gate?"...........

You should see the cheesy ONE LOVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
ibe9ja:

I laugh in latin

Where is the guy that made a lot of noise about Evans medicals being the next best thing since sliced bread?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
bigjay01:

I laugh in latin

Where is the guy that made a lot of noise about Evans medicals being the next best thing since sliced bread?

Lol,,,,,where is vitaform guy grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Godisfaithful:
Some of the listed companies results are ready and will be released earlier than expected grin. Good-luck to us ALL and trade with caution.Don't be greedy grin

Godisfaithful! Godisfaithful!! Godisfaithful!!!! How many times did i call you? Here you go again. What result? How many times did you claim to have seen OandO's 2014 FY result At the end you had no clue to the bombshell that was coming. Am sure you are not planning to change your name again.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
ifeykay:

Godisfaithful! Godisfaithful!! Godisfaithful!!!! How many times did i call you? Here you go again. What result? How many times did you claim to have seen OandO's 2014 FY result At the end you had no clue to the bombshell that was coming. Am sure you are not planning to change your name again.

Sir, my post, advice, or opinion (quoted above) has nothing to do with any name of the company listed in NSE. I guess you should re-read it again? Stick to what works best for you!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
AkinadeDare:
@ Locodemy...You can express your opinion without necessarily calling anyone TOUT.

When you see a tout talk no need to argue with the person.

God bears me witness that i own a business in Alaba int'l mkt as early as 2001 and couple of days from now I will be in town.

The day that guy came up with the story that he suddenly went to alaba to buy tukumbo electronics with 500k.

And met some guys on the road and they drank pepper soup bla bla bla bla bla that was when I knew his type and i never quote he.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
ibe9ja:

Except people who choose to be misled...Discerning investors are not moved by noise but intuition.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
What's happening to FLOURMILL? embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
ifeykay:

Bros you see I have an Uncle who must drink a bottle of beer every night otherwise he won't sleep. Whether na e-lie or virtual lie some people need something to fall asleep grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Youngzedd:

Racing home for a meeting with Tigerbrand. Already late for the meeting

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Youngzedd:

Yes, I am buying in tranches.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
where is prince Dubai,,,,,,, oil don kolo,,,, shoting up like no tomorrow grin

is it that NSE see this in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
currentprice:
where is prince Dubai,,,,,,, oil don kolo,,,, shoting up like no tomorrow grin

is it that NSE see this in advance

More than 5% gain already grin. Remember, it is almost late now in UAE, Dubai 9:02pm...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaybee3(m), Ginalex(f), dapix, ekkywolex(m), Mpeace(m), Boshins, bisiki2, lasisi(m), chillykelly86(m), SetrakusRa(m), Agbalowomeri, Princkez, floydmayweather, me3000(m), NL1960 and 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.