Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875457 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2013
feelamong: I have decided to start buying HonyFlour and NAHCO today!

I intend to exit these positions as soon as I get the 30% mark ..hopefully in the next 3 months!

Is anyone watching NESTLE...I threw in a seed capital for my next business i intend to launch in 2014 there around November last year and so far I have made 51% on that investment.
@feelamong, u dey owe all active members a bottle of foriegn wine each and cola for not giving us the info on time...lol...come to think of it, nestle fit cross N1000 mark.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chaktty: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
nigeria stock exchange is on fire. Burning! Am still expecting the african stock exchange.more foreign investment institutions to help broadcast the stock exchange and make the NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE A TOAST FOR WORLD INVESTORS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2013
The market is stabilising, the bear could not move the market down like previous week. Some of the stocks that suffer loss in momentum due to profit taking are now consolidating, getting ready for the next move. While some just hit ressistance and are pulling down the gains. Fundamental apart, UBN seems ready for an up ward move.I am getting back to postions now.

Happy investing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2013
sellydion: The market is stabilising, the bear could not move the market down like previous week. Some of the stocks that suffer loss in momentum due to profit taking are now consolidating, getting ready for the next move. While some just hit ressistance and are pulling down the gains. Fundamental apart, UBN seems ready for an up ward move.I am getting back to postions now.

Happy investing

Nice one bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chaktty: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE : NIGERIA STOCK MARKET

this is the time to buy abc transport if you have interest.the force behind her price gain is relatively strong and the stock meet laws of reversal. I dont expect more that what i have seen in the stock as it was a breakover above nominal value price. The stock continues gains.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2013
courage89:

What kind of analysis are you doing to conclude that ftn cocoa is safer than ci leasing? Technical or fundamental analysis? Assuming you are basing your analysis on fundamental, what parameters are you using? Can you share.
Based on my analysis, i believe ci leasing is stronger than ftn cocoa. Look at their respective 3rd quater results.

whether you are buying FTN cocoa or C & I leasing.. you are both in the same scam! Both coys do not have any foundamental to take them any where!

As I type almost 35M units of FTN Cocoa has been sold today...The drop downwards will start from today back to .50k and many people will have to carry this can for a very long time to come. People should understand the difference between Investing and Speculating!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chaktty: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2013
NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET
investors who want to enter or re-enter aiico should wait till monday as the stock is likely to dip today and/or tomorrow and i want to see how weekend miscellaneous forces would affect the stock on monday and we know the right action to take. Definitely investors are waiting to buy this stock again

friends, could you please be writing short post title like mind. It is a way of helping the thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2013
35million units of FTN cocoa already traded this morning....

Those of you that have this stock should be mindful and keep a special eye on this stock in case anything negative wants to happen...

My two kobo advise be that..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
feelamong:

whether you are buying FTN cocoa or C & I leasing.. you are both in the same scam! Both coys do not have any foundamental to take them any where!

As I type almost 35M units of FTN Cocoa has been sold today...The drop downwards will start from today back to .50k and many people will have to carry this can for a very long time to come. People should understand the difference between Investing and Speculating!

Most people speculate rather than invest for the long term in fundamental stocks...People should learn to invest in stock with sound fundamentals and corporate governance to avoid getting their hands being burnt twice....lets watch how things will unfold
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Born 2be Rich: 35million units of FTN cocoa already traded this morning....

Those of you that have this stock should be mindful and keep a special eye on this stock in case anything negative wants to happen...

My two kobo advise be that..

Don't fear to hold this stock. If you panic and sell off the stock,the SHARKS in the industry will mop them up and you will only get it to buy again at N2.00k, believe me or ignore me.

There are too many tricks in the stockmarket, even in WALLSTREET. The tricks include both facts and manipulations. The fact here may be that 35 million units of FTNCOCOA sold but the manipulation may be to cause panic selling so that the SHARKS can corner them. Believe me, FTNCOCOA remains a must have stock. The young shall grow and I believe that FTNCOCOA will grow.

Keep on investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
We are in the same boat , although I order today for AIICO. I do not mind holding it for a medium term period.

chaktty:

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET
investors who want to enter or re-enter aiico should wait till monday as the stock is likely to dip today and/or tomorrow and i want to see how weekend miscellaneous forces would affect the stock on monday and we know the right action to take. Definitely investors are waiting to buy this stock again

friends, could you please be writing short post title like mind. It is a way of helping the thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by xtus(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ mr moderator.......... Abeg we dey beg on stockbull
and mercylicious behalf to unband them. Abeg ooooooh moderator do something, we need them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chaktty: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
johnholt is flying steadily and it is no more news.

a reality that is mob believable.

there would be tug of war in aiico tomorrow. It should cross under one naira but in history, bulls like to prove themselves at this point with a significant point of aiico. Another point aiico will hit and get her feet slippery is at 1.40

japaul still want to side ore price but this may not really be a strong downward trend.

traders can now generate short gains from sterling bank starting from tomorrow.

since transcorp could not cross two naira, investors had begin to sell. The rest people should sell now and do not wait
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2013
xtus: @ mr moderator.......... Abeg we dey beg on stockbull
and mercylicious behalf to unband them. Abeg ooooooh moderator do something, we need them

Thanks Mr moderator.
@all, we shld be careful wen providing link to our source on info.
My post was deleted and I was banned in the thread. I didn't even know it was ban, I tot nairaland was being upgraded. I had to write to d moderator and was un banned.

Meanwhile I don't see posts by stockbull again. I included his name in d unban list cos his post was also deleted b4 I noticed he stopped posting.

Updates.
My broker bought one million units of ftncocoa for me yesterday @63K.
I ordered for c&i leasing,john holts and ftn cocoa on friday last week, they bought very few on c&i on friday at 56k, none on tues, then few again on wednesday. I got angry and called d MD who promised to take my order personal and assist buy more. None was bought on wed, so on thursday morning, I called d small broker and cancelled d order and told him to buy ubn and nascon. D oga didn't know and went ahead to buy ftn cocoa as cni, johnholts were nt available. D small broker also bought ubn and nascon. Now, they bought more stock by like 200k and I don't like owing. Which do u think I shld sell on little appreciate to pay back which I owe?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
The market is currently taking a hit at the moment as most stocks are seeing red today....

Lets hope the bull wakes up soon...

Enjoy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saheedowolabi01: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Really apprecaite what the analyst have been doing here so far, i want to b an active trader in the stock market and have decide to open 2 cscs account so as to execute my orders.so my oga analyst,pls what r u buy recommendation for nxt week.any i will implore u not just give us recommendation as we also want to know how u guys do it. I want to also b contributing..have a lovely weekend all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Born 2be Rich: The market is currently taking a hit at the moment as most stocks are seeing red today....

Lets hope the bear wakes up soon...

Enjoy

It was very red and presco was worst hit. Dang cement topped d gainers list. I noticed d heavy volume being traded for sum weeks till it started jumping 2day. Meanwhile am happy Nascon and UBN resisted d bearish mkt today. Aiico gained in the morning, bt lost later in d day.

A friend bought honeywell flour yesterday and it has been loosing, do u think it has anything to do with their result? I saw a news 2day dt their pbt was marginal increase. The bad thing is dt it was his 'top rated' broker dt advised him to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
mercylicious:

It was very red and presco was worst hit. Dang cement topped d gainers list. I noticed d heavy volume being traded for sum weeks till it started jumping 2day. Meanwhile am happy Nascon and UBN resisted d bearish mkt today. Aiico gained in the morning, bt lost later in d day.

A friend bought honeywell flour yesterday and it has been loosing, do u think it has anything to do with their result? I saw a news 2day dt their pbt was marginal increase. The bad thing is dt it was his 'top rated' broker dt advised him to buy.

i dont think it had anything to do yet about their pbt becos most stocks on the market was hit seriously by profit taking...however, i havent heard nor seen any recent news about honeywell...also, i only listen to my stock broker for his own opinion on the market, i den do my own research and make a final conclusion on what to buy...however u cant blame d broker because i think i came across a site reccomending it...to me some banking stocks and some few other stocks is what am targeting for now...how far, were u able to get enuff units of ubn nd nascon?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

i dont think it had anything to do yet about their pbt becos most stocks on the market was hit seriously by profit taking...however, i dont really listen to my stock broker to tell me what to buy anymore becos after 2008 tsunami but i can listen to his own opinion...btw, i found out dat wen i do my own research i make more money dan wen d broker tells me what to buy...thats my own policy for nw...how far, were u able to get enuff units of ubn nd nascon?
Yes. Nascon @9.50 and UBN @N10 . Ubn based on sellydion's recommendation and Nascon based on their 3rd quater result. Do u think I'll make profit based on d price I bought? A lot of ppl bought ascon wen it was N6. Wat price do u think I shld watch to know when to exit?

U also need to teach me how to use pe,eps and other parameters to know when a stock is cheap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
mercylicious:
Yes. Nascon @9.50 and UBN @N10 . Ubn based on feel among recommendation and Nascon based on their 3rd quater result. Do u think I'll make profit based on d price I bought? A lot of ppl bought ascon wen it was N6. Wat price do u think I shld watch to know when to exit?

U also need to teach me how to use pe,eps and other parameters to know when a stock is cheap.

i regretted not buying nascon around N5 and CCNN around dat price last year..my broker fell my hand den...however i will try to post d small thing were i knw about p.e, eps,roe,roi and other investment tools..also other peeps can join too in sharing the knowledge...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2013
loving this thread but is UBN backed by any key fundamentals?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
otokx: loving this thread but is UBN backed by any key fundamentals?

Nope. Nt backed by funderment but more of speculation and price movement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
otokx: loving this thread but is UBN backed by any key fundamentals?

Being TOO concerned about fundamentals in this present time is like looking for the living among the dead.

Instead of fundamental, look for the FUTURE of the stock. Just ask yourself, "Can this dead bone rise again?". If yes, BUY, if no, waka pass. Period. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
jamace:

Being TOO concerned about fundamentals in this present time is like looking for the living among the dead.

Instead of fundamental, look for the FUTURE of the stock. Just ask yourself, "Can this dead bone rise again?". If yes, BUY, if no, waka pass. Period. grin

Lol.. That bolded is where we need TB Joshua to predict for us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
@Jamace, I have a dead bone in investment and allied - 250k units since 2008. I don't know if to consider it dead and buried. Can it rise? Any news on d stock. I hear its on suspension, so I can't even sell at 50k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:36am On Feb 24, 2013
good morning this sunday morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Welcome back Stockbull.
Any news for d house?

News from proshare analysts- jberger on hold rating
Nestle- abt 2 experience an upward muvment-

I wonder is there is anything they saw in nestle which we did nt see? R they doing another Agm?
Wit d 18.50 dividend they declared, its a sell for me.

Meanwhile, jberger has been awarded d contract of 2nd Niger bridge. Dts gud news for Jberger investors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE

no one is super on earth. I receive an apology from nairaland mod that i was placed on ban unknowinly. It was a mistake. The good work continues but this is a challenge and i will work to move this goal to the next level where we will have no limitations
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
PLEASE WRITE SHORT TITLE ON EVERY POST YOU MAKE AS IT WILL HELP YOUR WORD TO REACH MORE INVESTORS,

i want to use this medium to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone here that support this goal. Am happy i've contributed to the development of this country with the little i can, so you too. I have been investing time, seo skills and money on this thread and the thread has grown in pageviews and members and this will grow by 500 percent at the middle of the year , so this will be a big challenge for us as we would be receiving stocks picks from different people and we need to ensure the goal of the thread which is to help people not to put investors in lost.since i can add to the functionality of this forum. I want us TO LIKE POSTS AND STOCK PICK THAT ARE HELPFUL SO THAT THE MEMBER WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED. i also promise to give reinforcement to the monthly most liked member.

I KNOW YOUR IDEAS ARE BETTER THAN MINE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS. Success

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 5:03am On Feb 25, 2013
Good morning stockbull am happy to see you back , I need your advice , I am selling my access bank and fidson , I want to invest on intbrew . Please house advice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2013
Josh121: Good morning stockbull am happy to see you back , I need your advice , I am selling my access bank and fidson , I want to invest on intbrew . Please house advice

nigeria stock exchange
it is not wrong to sell access and fidson in this time of bull of the nigeria stock market as many stocks are rewarding investors with immediate gains but intebrew is not the stock to buy in replace of those ones. Your objectives are needed in investing before we can know the right stock for you as no stock is good or bad. Our objectives are the instruments that give value to stocks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: onuku and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.