Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907089 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

@Ihedioramma, FTN cocoa has paid i think N0.035k dividend in 2010..No bonuses

However, selling a particular stock is at your own discretion....nobody will want to be held liable for anything....

I can only say buy low sell high....

Enjoy...
BOUT ARE U BUYING FTN NOW OR HAS U BOUT IT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

@Ihedioramma, FTN cocoa has paid i think N0.035k dividend in 2010..No bonuses

However, selling a particular stock is at your own discretion....nobody will want to be held liable for anything....

I can only say buy low sell high....

Enjoy...
BOUT ARE U BUYING FTN NOW OR HAS U BOUT IT?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
jamace:

Yes, FTNCOCOA has paid both bonus and dividend before. Paid bonus in 2008 and dividend in 2010.

Price to SELL? Hmn, it's up to you. But for me, I target N1.00K (100%), then I will THINK whether to sell or not. grin
MAN TALK UR TIME O, JUST LIKE THAT?U TOO MUCH, U DONT WANT ANY STORRY .AM WITH U REMEMBER TO LET ME NO IF THERE IS ANY GOOD PARK BUS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

who tell you say i dey fear....Na you suppose fear sef.... grin

Me i don make my gain and i dey enter another stock....Abeg wait for me for C&I leasing...but u dey on ur own for FTN.... cheesy
HOW GOOD IS C&I LEASING? TELL ME HOW THEY PAY DVD AND BONUS BEFOR?TWO, WHAT ARE THE STOCKS U SAY U ARE LOOKING TO BUY?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
C&I leasing and FTN cocoa added .02k each, making it 0.54K an 8% gain in 2 days.
I think ill be joining c&I leasing 2moro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
mercylicious: C&I leasing and FTN cocoa added .02k each, making it 0.54K an 8% gain in 2 days.
I think ill be joining c&I leasing 2moro.

I joined today..guess it's looking good with the volume of trade on it since yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
WHY IS IT THAT SOME BIG STOCK LOST TOO MUCH TODAY?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
ihedioramma: WHY IS IT THAT SOME BIG STOCK LOST TOO MUCH TODAY?
this was predicted earlier on especially as iei release bad result yesterday...however it will give way to another bull..just relax and put ur ear for ground
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
Born 2be Rich: this was predicted earlier on especially as iei release bad result yesterday...however it will give way to another bull..just relax and put ur ear for ground
BROS GOOD DAY AND HAPPY VAL, SO DO I SELL MY UBA,DANGFR, E.T.C NOW?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2013
ihedioramma: BROS GOOD DAY AND HAPPY VAL, SO DO I SELL MY UBA,DANGFR, E.T.C NOW?

I will say you should still hold your UBA for now becos i am thinking of even getting some banking stocks now before its late....As for dangote flour i cant really say...

How far, did you make a final decision of purchasing the oando rights or not
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2013
NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE: NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE

i have said it that weak stocks would generate most gains in this period of a time. B u fundamental.There are some philosophies about stock market, all you need doing is to follow the market at close range. What we see most in this kind of time is manipulation as big meat would want to recover as the market is and one rule is that big price and vol stocks seldom get manipulated. Nothing is real now but i know there are more than what ordinary investor can understand. Why are stocks like gt bank, first bank, zenith bank not ruling?i think i make most gains on transcorp, hmmm. Now c&i leasing can not afford to be dormant again just as i've shouted.lets see what will happen to the rejected john holt later this year.note: am not recommending anything as am yet to be back to the market but when i am.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2013
ihedioramma: BROS GOOD DAY AND HAPPY VAL, SO DO I SELL MY UBA,DANGFR, E.T.C NOW?

why did you buy the UBA in the first place? have you met your profit target?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2013
LASACO! LASACO!! LASACO!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2013
I feel there is a lot of manipulation going on now. It is just out of order. I am at sideline now watching closely what the manipulators are doing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2013
sellydion: I feel there is a lot of manipulation going on now. It is just out of order. I am at sideline now watching closely what the manipulators are doing.

True talk....manipulators are on ground...shine eyes wella and also take opportunities that are opened
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2013
feelamong:

why did you buy the UBA in the first place? have you met your profit target?
I WANT TO SELL AT #25 BOUT WHAT I SE YESTERDAY IS TOO MUCH, CAN D STOCK REACH #15 THIS YR? WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO NOW? OR IF U ARE ME WHAT WILL U DO NOW?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2013
ihedioramma: I WANT TO SELL AT #25 BOUT WHAT I SE YESTERDAY IS TOO MUCH, CAN D STOCK REACH #15 THIS YR? WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO NOW? OR IF U ARE ME WHAT WILL U DO NOW?
high target but in short of words
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2013
jamace: LASACO! LASACO!! LASACO!!!
what ? They are not leading in the insurance industry but
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2013
sellydion: I feel there is a lot of manipulation going on now. It is just out of order. I am at sideline now watching closely what the manipulators are doing.

you had better stay out of the sidelines.manipulators never leave exchange market and when the market is noisy, they are tend to be much. Any one who follow penny stocks of america can understand this. Never hate them but rather love them as they would help you make big gains you never imagine but you need to be wise enough to play along with their game. The gains will see daily now are not really their in actual fact but the logic is that in bull market, there are more buying than selling and even when you intend to sell, you may be force to hold in an intelligent way as no stock would fall vertically now and therefore the companies have more finance to do their business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
stockbull:

you had better stay out of the sidelines.manipulators never leave exchange market and when the market is noisy, they are tend to be much. Any one who follow penny stocks of america can understand this. Never hate them but rather love them as they would help you make big gains you never imagine but you need to be wise enough to play along with their game. The gains will see daily now are not really their in actual fact but the logic is that in bull market, there are more buying than selling and even when you intend to sell, you may be force to hold in an intelligent way as no stock would fall vertically now and therefore the companies have more finance to do their business.
cool

This is the truth and nothing but the truth!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
stockbull:

what ? They are not leading in the insurance industry but
Old boy, just chop BULL money and clean mouth. grin grin If you take academic serious during BULL market, you will have yourself to blame. He who have ears to hear, let him hear! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
My people,
Ftn cocoa and C&I leasing just jumped to 56k today.
I have placed my order for C&I leasing (though i placed late, my acnt officer delayed).
I researched the company and their result is not impressive. They have a lot of debts,also their profit dwindled in their 3rd quater. Does anyone know the news that is pushing the price?
@all that have joined, what target price is feasible?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I will say you should still hold your UBA for now becos i am thinking of even getting some banking stocks now before its late....As for dangote flour i cant really say...

How far, did you make a final decision of purchasing the oando rights or not
I HAVE SOME BEFOR, BOUT I DID NOT BUY RIGHTS WHAT OF YOU? ANY GOOD NEWS ABOUT THEM? WHAT ARE THE BANKING STOCKS YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
mercylicious: My people,
Ftn cocoa and C&I leasing just jumped to 56k today.
I have placed my order for C&I leasing (though i placed late, my acnt officer delayed).
I researched the company and their result is not impressive. They have a lot of debts,also their profit dwindled in their 3rd quater. Does anyone know the news that is pushing the price?
@all that have joined, what target price is feasible?

As i have stated before, even though they have a lot of debt, their 2 billion naira in short term asset should be able to cover that. Also, when you look at their total asset minus total liabilty, you're still left with about over 2 billion net. This is about 4x their market cap. Based on that, i think the stock is still very cheap.

My reservation is that, what have they been doing with their profit in the past couple of years? Their income statement said they're profitable. No bonus, no dividend, nothing. Also, their debt is still a source of concern (not a big concern) because we dont know the structure of their debt. Sometimes, when you have high interest rate, short tenor and other issues...2 billion will not save you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
NSE ASI dipped althrough this week.
Everybody wants the bulls but profit-taking brings the bears.
Economic laws of demand and supply must be obeyed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
John holt has joined gainer's list as prophesied. A lot of Penny stock is still on d list.
My stock broker was able to buy very little c&i leasing. He said d little they bought was d one they got in house. House, advise. If they don't get c&i by monday, which other one shld I go for?. Am scared of ftn cocoa cos the volume traded is small. I wuldnt want a share dt will trap my cash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
mercylicious: John holt has joined gainer's list as prophesied. A lot of Penny stock is still on d list.
My stock broker was able to buy very little c&i leasing. He said d little they bought was d one they got in house. House, advise. If they don't get c&i by monday, which other one shld I go for?. Am scared of ftn cocoa cos the volume traded is small. I wuldnt want a share dt will trap my cash.

john holt traded between wide range and the closing is nice. It can not afford to trade lower. Conglomerate sector is strong and i made alert that it will affect the stock and with the experience in the behaviour of investors and our market and other things i can say all but it seems my people are so fearful and this raise so many question but not too long the stock is trying to reverse now.Even at a glance looking at the volume,it may not be too strong but for a stock to make first gain in more than a year, only investor with a wizard~like evaluation can be so bold to put money in. Personally, i will try to look at the pattern of the stock and it may just come out to be one of this yearly best.c and i leasing will increase to 3 kobo next week, no fear. The stock will definitely hold some moment later before hitting one naira, no fear. Being unable to buy the stock today will cause a jump in the stock when is much available and the momentum alone will drive to an extent. Ftn cocoa is also good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
jamace and stockbull. please what is your advise about LASACO. I intend to buy it or Regency or Omatek. I think they are
如profitable companies, what do you say?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
jposuagwu: jamace and stockbull. please what is your advise about LASACO. I intend to buy it or Regency or Omatek. I think they are
如profitable companies, what do you say?
dont buy stock with love or hate. Insurance sector is also trying to gain stance. Several stocks would do good but some would do better among them.lasaco still have future than the other but there is no point in buying any of them now as you can make it from those that are doing well now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:13am On Feb 16, 2013
stockbull:

dont buy stock with love or hate. Insurance sector is also trying to gain stance. Several stocks would do good but some would do better among them.lasaco still have future than the other but there is no point in buying any of them now as you can make it from those that are doing well now.
WHAT OF UNIC?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heanry(m): 5:13am On Feb 16, 2013
Pls dose anyone know if unity bank will move northward next week or do i sell on monday as it has lost some percent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2013
ihedioramma: WHAT OF UNIC?

the stock is weak and i dont think there would be any breakout till the end of this month, insurance stocks must still be watched

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jerry59, Mpeace(m), Agbalowomeri, cleverland and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.