Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11064838 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Coolcash1:
I have come to conclusion that FORTE OIL SHARES IS BEING SERIOUSLY MANIPULATED....HOW CAN THIS STOCK BE OUTDOING OTHER STOCKS IN THE SAME INDUSTRY...EVEN ALMIGHTY NESTLE IS NOT ACCUMULATING BASIS POINT AS IT IS...

I SUSPECT SERIOUS ROUND TRIPPING GOING ON...

NSE, truly, the more you look the less you see...

The thing dey pain you abi. Let those in the stock enjoy their loot.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Demand and supply rules this game. As long as there is someone who is ready to keep mopping up that stock, the price will continue to rise. Just enjoy the ride.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2016
willyede:

i they follow you bumper to bumper on this one
Follow him bumper to bumper? I'm sure you did not understand his last line.
Your eye go clear when 'im go dump overpriced monkeys on you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Coolcash1:

Nice one mercy...you no dey sleep?
sleep ke? when am supposed to be recouping my fcmb loss?
grin

lancee:

Thanks mercy

i dont follow the chart ooo. i just use it to check probability of movt. Most times, the action happens b4 the chart picks it.

Now i understand why the bible said your heart is where ur money is.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
rebekah2011:

The thing dey pain you abi. Let those in the stock enjoy their loot.

I am not pained bro. Just thinking of the insanity in the market noni...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=mercylicious post=42855942]
sleep ke? when am supposed to be recouping my fcmb loss?
grin

Don't worry all will be fine. Any plan to average down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=Coolcash1 post=42856068][/quote]

i dont average down on bad result . A loser is a loser.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=Coolcash1 post=42856068][/quote] I may likely sell my fcmb @ loss!!! Just 4% loss!!! Fcmb is now a penny stock!!! Whether u like it or not!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
ufotty2001:
I may likely sell my fcmb @ loss!!! Just 4% loss!!! Fcmb is now a penny stock!!! Whether u like it or not!!!

Its your choice though..However, you need to look beyond your nose..I believe in contrarian strategy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
ufotty2001:
I may likely sell my fcmb @ loss!!! Just 4% loss!!! Fcmb is now a penny stock!!! Whether u like it or not!!!

If the 4% is at 0.92 is easy to avoid the loss. TARGET, AVERAGE DOWN AND TAKE OFF.

If I don't need the cash urgently, I will not do what you plan to do or what I suggested if I were you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin...rem'ed my oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
ufotty2001:
no name that people in this forum did not call me!!! All those praying for fcmb to get to 0.65k totally disappointed.. Even though fcmb will get to zero I will not sale out my shares dey can only hold my money for long.. This year I promise myself not to make loss!!! All those witches and wizza.rd praying fcmb shd fall to 0.55 and 0.65 are totally sleeping!!!

ufotty2001:

Too early to break your new year resolution bro cheesy Don't give in to the witches and wizzard. Don't cause unnecessary panic here o.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Manonamission:

Too early to break your new year resolution bro cheesy Don't give in to the witches and wizzard. Don't cause unnecessary panic here o.

you are a bad somebody.
Intendy:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/12228_FORTE_OIL_-_2015_FINANCIAL_RESULTS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2016.pdf

see levels. first to release 2015 full year result, its also audited result. NEM, FCMB, OANDO, hope ur mgt is watching.

Revenue dropped but PAT N PBT increased by almost 30%. means its either their tax was reduced or their cost was drastically reduced. Lets see the full result sha. full year eps is 4.11, an increase of over 86%. let me check d 3rd quater eps sef.

3.45 naira div for a 300 naira stock? Jeez! They must be smoking oshogbo green weed. grin

in another news i don enter zenith again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
mercylicious:

you are a bad somebody.

see levels. first to release 2015 full year result, its also audited result. NEM, FCMB, OANDO, hope ur mgt is watching.

Revenue dropped but PAT N PBT increased by almost 30%. means its either their tax was reduced or their cost was drastically reduced. Lets see the full result sha

3.45 naira div for a 300 naira stock? Jeez! They must be smoking oshogbo green weed. grin

Not Oshogbo, its Ondo weed...FO is a scam..scamming investors since 1900
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Coolcash1:

Not Oshogbo, its Ondo weed...FO is a scam..scamming investors since 1900

Ive benefited from that scam severally.i just missed this last one.
The early we learn how to allign with these "scammers", the better.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
mercylicious:

you are a bad somebody.

Revenue dropped but PAT N PBT increased by almost 30%. means its either their tax was reduced or their cost was drastically reduced. Lets see the full result sha. full year eps is 4.11, an increase of over 86%. let me check d 3rd quater eps sef.

in another news i don enter zenith again.
Kindly explain the reason for you picking zenith as i advised a friend to get a handful yday as i am trying to sell my diamond to get zenith hopefully
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
willyede:

Kindly explain the reason for you picking zenith as i advised a friend to get a handful yday as i am trying to sell my diamond to get zenith hopefully

Follow me at your own risk ooo. i could be right or wrong.
End of year results will start coming in anytime from now and people are full of expectation.Most people allign with stocks with history of good dividend pay out which most times, spark off bull when declared along with good result. Gtb and zenith are most times the first to release their result in the financial sector. Their 3rd quater result is also good and good div is expected which will drive positive sentiments and bulls if declared.

Am a weird "trader" and go by sentiments most of the time. so.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
PETERiCHY:
http://www.punchng.com/naira-falls-325-dollar-shortage/

N500 per USD is not far-fetched GOD answers prayer in diverse form. smiley

Sai-Buhari grin

USD now N335 smiley

In Dec I made ascertion that people should invest in USD, AGRICULTURE, LAND and PROPERTY.

I repeat you can only invest your long term idle fund in the stock market because this year it will tank like never before.

He that has ears let him hear.
#backtovacationmode#

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
How will those who don't have current account get their dividends since it is required to fill the E-dividend form?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Only ...... will invest in NSE right now.

....... can be anything
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
leo1234:
How will those who don't have current account get their dividends since it is required to fill the E-dividend form?

Any account that can receive cheque should fly (be ok).
But are they stil; using cheque? is it buhari's instruction so as to take 50 naira from both account?

Let me check my trading account to see if buhari is taking anything there . the many trade alerts i get in only one order is enough. i cant thing of adding more costs in this bearish market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
leo1234:

You can use your SAVINGS account for E-dividend but warrants can't be lodged into them over the counter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
mercylicious:

Any account that can receive cheque should fly (be ok).
But are they stil; using cheque? is it buhari's instruction so as to take 50 naira from both account?

Let me check my trading account to see if buhari is taking anything there . the many trade alerts i get in only one order is enough. i cant thing of adding more costs in this bearish market.

My sister took my mother to skye bank to open an account to enable her claim her dividends with forte oil and they were told it must be a current account. Is it that the account officer is ignorant or what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Manonamission:

You can use your SAVINGS account for E-dividend but warrants can't be lodged into them over the counter.
Please I don't understand. Do they still send warrants to share holders? I thought with this e-dividend everything is paid into the account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
leo1234:

Please I don't understand. Do they still send warrants to share holders? I thought with this e-dividend everything is paid into the account.

Of course, but it is gradually being phased out. E-dividend is a few years old already, it's not like it just started this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
leo1234:

My sister took my mother to skye bank to open an account to enable her claim her dividends with forte oil and they were told it must be a current account. Is it that the account officer is ignorant or what?

The answer to this question was provided in my first response to your question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
mercylicious:

Powerful statement, if making money is what we are here for.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
zendi:

Powerful statement, if making money is what we are here for.

Seconded. In other words, learn to swim with the sharks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
megainvest:

Seconded. In other words, learn to swim with the sharks.

I don't swim with sharks but Whales... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
mercylicious:

I know what it takes to make dough from the market. However, my comment about FO is based on your post which is not uncommon in the stock market.

Reassessing and evaluating my portfolio against Monday to decide whether to take position or ignore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.