Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966199 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Intendy:
sorry for posting this late
people interested should watch
THE CABLE COLLOQUIUM
live on channels
its about devaluation

currently watching it...To Devalue or Not! excellent talk by Gov Oshiomole in support of non devaluation.. cant wait to hear from Rewane Bismark who is in support of devaluation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
hotcake:

Myself, I am always weary of interbank transfers (other banks). Where your bank platform gives you options, use NIBSS. It is less problematic.
I too am skeptical with inter bank transfer but thats was what one of morgan agent said yesterday..Now i have done the interbank transfer, i am yet to be credited. Honestly, i am tired of morgan wahala
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Words of wisdom for the wise investors: When investors overreact to a dip in profits, opportunities are created and good investments are kept hidden from the crowd. Don't let fear overcome you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Now credited. Thanks to GTB and MC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=Born2berich post=42826640]Now credited. Thanks to GTB and MC[/qu

Do morgan operate with gtb account .please i need thier account number.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=Krisuba post=42828033][/quote]Nope, i Have my personnal account with gtb...Did inter bank transfer from my gtb account to MC skye bank account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Born2berich:
I didnt want to mention any name, make una no tag me as monkey hunter...The stock is DANGCEM...Please do your due diligence, NOT a buy or sell reccomendation.
Thank you Dangote. Nagode!!! smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Born2berich:
I too am skeptical with inter bank transfer but thats was what one of morgan agent said yesterday..Now i have done the interbank transfer, i am yet to be credited. Honestly, i am tired of morgan wahala

I transferred using instant banking today. I sent an email with the transfer receipt as attachment and they credited me 20 mins later.

Also in your transfer description try using " Name Surname - Account No" ... It can help make reconciliations easier as you know they receive alerts from thousands of customers probably

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Get ready for UCAP result and dividend(@ least 15Kobo)!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Born2berich:

It remains a volatile stock that you can't be too sure of...Expect a lot of investors to take profit at current price which will cause a fall... I notice a shift in interest from WAPCO to this line of stock by investors. This has made the former to be roving around N78 and N81... However, still remain a stock with strong fundamentals.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aashik(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good evening my dear great investors, I am a newbie, so to say a novice.,

Please
How can I kick start my investing in stocks
Any recommended text will be greatly appreciated
Is there any whatsapp group for people like me as training ground
Where can I receive tutorial
Help your brother from another mother please..... Wanna join the hall of fame. Like you peeps have done..... Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Coolcash1:

It remains a volatile stock that you can't be too sure of...Expect a lot of investors to take profit at current price which will cause a fall... I notice a shift in interest from WAPCO to this line of stock by investors. This has made the former to be roving around N78 and N81... However, still remain a stock with strong fundamentals.

I'm conflicted on WAPCO... Stocked up at N82 and now have double mind whether to average down abi I should jejely diversify with my remaining coins
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Aashik:
Good evening my dear great investors, I am a newbie, so to say a novice.,

Please
How can I kick start my investing in stocks
Any recommended text will be greatly appreciated
Is there any whatsapp group for people like me as training ground
Where can I receive tutorial
Help your brother from another mother please..... Wanna join the hall of fame. Like you peeps have done..... Thanks in advance
step1: read from page 1 to the end at least it will take ur 1month. Please don't rush it!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
NuttyChoky:

I'm conflicted on WAPCO... Stocked up at N82 and now have double mind whether to average down abi I should jejely diversify with my remaining coins

Sir, be patient with Wapco and don't take any recommendations in haste grin. Remember, the final decision is yours!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bnsitl, what can you say about LIVESTOCK FEEDS in terms of dividend and bonus?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
ufotty2001:
step1: read from page 1 to the end at least it will take ur 1month. Please don't rush it!!
hmm... each time I hear "read page 1 to the end" I just hmmm. Do you know what it actually takes to do so? Some times it is better to not advice than to give one that would place the receiver in greater burden and a more confused state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Don't give up on WAPCO. It still remain a very good stock to hold. Just be patient...The coy is very profitable and still pride itself of having a very robust balance sheet size. They are also investing in power plant and currently discussing with an oil and gas coy for feed stock...

Having said all these, the choice is yours...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mpeace:
hmm... each time I hear "read page 1 to the end" I just hmmm. Do you know what it actually takes to do so? Some times it is better to not advice than to give one that would place the receiver in greater burden and a more confused state.
This is because Most black people like Nigerians don't read, so the best place to hide information is to put it in writing\Book.
Now this guy needs info for free, and was told to read for Free ooo..and you are here defending..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
i suppose buy fo bt una no gree make i buy am.
Now its almost on 10% in 2days.

i no understand this thursday bull. abeg make stocks retrace tommorow. i wan enter bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Born2berich:

Ukwuamu was first to say this. You wanted to take front seat b4 saying it abi?

mh. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
mercylicious:
i suppose buy fo bt una no gree make i buy am.
Now its almost on 10% in 2days.

i no understand this thursday bull. abeg make stocks retrace tommorow. i wan enter bus.

I also missed FO bus...thought it will fall further but was surprised when it made a dramatic u-turn...

The fear now is, has it reach its head price? Or still increasing so that entry can be made for profit taking or wait for it to fall and then take position... I am watching.. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Born2berich:
my withdrawal was also effected yesterday. I was also impressed by the feedback i got from Mc when i wrote .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RedCapChief(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Only you can truly answer that question. You won't go wrong with WAPCO as it has really resisted this bear. My fear is that Dangote is aggressively expanding market share and he (and Rabiu) may wrestle those guys to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
mercylicious:

Ukwuamu was first to say this. You wanted to take front seat b4 saying it abi?

mh. grin
That comment i made was since January long before ukwuamu posted his...You can check to verify.

Here is the link to my comment on Jan 22

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/1294#42216901

Here is ukwuamu post on Feb 4

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/1321#42625995

Also, most times before I enter a stock, I usually mention it here but I know many will always over look the comment as usual. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
RedCapChief:

Only you can truly answer that question. You won't go wrong with WAPCO as it has really resisted this bear. My fear is that Dangote is aggressively expanding market share and he (and Rabiu) may wrestle those guys to the ground.

Forget dangote expanding market share...Don't forget that the sky is big enough for birds to fly... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
nio68:
could anyone in the house please inform me of any similar forum where property/real estate investments are discussed.. thanks

Please, any feelers?
That was exactly why i needed to speak with oga Manie.
I need info on reliability of pwan homes lekki axis , lagos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
mercylicious:

my withdrawal was also effected yesterday. I was also impressed by the feedback i got from Mc when i wrote .
How many days did it take for them to credit your account?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RedCapChief(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Coolcash1:

Forget dangote expanding market share...Don't forget that the sky is big enough for birds to fly... grin

I disagree with the bolded. Yes, the sky is big enough but one bird will take all the space. Dangote's market share will soon render him a monopoly. Lafarge and WAPCO were forced to merge to stand any chance of fair competition, they have even taken over a part of Ashaka to boost base.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
RedCapChief:

I disagree with the bolded. Yes, the sky is big enough but one bird will take all the space. Dangote's market share will soon render him a monopoly. Lafarge and WAPCO were forced to merge to stand any chance of fair competition, they have even taken over a part of Ashaka to boost base.

Dangote can't meet the demand alone...no doubt it is aggressively growing its market share but WAPCO still a force to reckon with..I see the cement industry turning to oligopoly...

WAPCO is very strategic and not perturbed by the pricing war dangote is using. They are also expanding and building power plant to reduce their opex and boost revenue base...So, its not enough for u to loose sleep because dangote is expanding market share...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Born2berich:
I did an interbank transaction this morning and got my account funded in less than an hour. Kudos to MC.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Morgan is really improving. My account was credited in about an hour,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.