Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,799 members, 7,841,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10992753 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (7788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Okay sir!
my boss! na joke oooohhh... i don jijo firstbank since jo @ 3.50k...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
We shall soon reach May, remember I said before that so many news will push the stocks ups and down, but from May upwards we shall smile. Beginning of May will be ripe enough for investors to buy share.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Manonamission:
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/access-bank-seeks-505m-to-settle-debt/140958.html

Access bank plans to raise 100B

Their right issue of N9 which was later reduced to N7 last year, Where is the money.

When we say people should run faraway from Nigeria equities it will looks as if we are been unpatriotic.

Now Access is trading @N4 and they still want to suck in another set of gullible.

Bunch of heartless Criminals angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3029982/13000-small-businesses-applied-n10bn

The Bank of Industry (BoI) has received over 13,272 online applications in two weeks for its N10 billion facilities earmarked for on-lending to small businesses under its Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) programme.

In a statement, BoI’s Acting Managing Director and Chief Executive, Waheed Olagunju, said that the geo political analysis of the applicants showed that Out of this figure, the North East is leading with 1,300 applicants followed by South West with 1,150 and North Central with 663.

“The fact that the bank received more than 13,272 online applications as at 1st April, 2016 – two weeks after the scheme was launched which is in excess of the 10,000 applications that were projected to be filed in six weeks, is an indication of the wide acceptance of the YES Programme amongst Nigerian Youths across the country ,” he said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
emmanuelewumi:
https://www.nairaland.com/3029982/13000-small-businesses-applied-n10bn

The Bank of Industry (BoI) has received over 13,272 online applications in two weeks for its N10 billion facilities earmarked for on-lending to small businesses under its Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) programme.

In a statement, BoI’s Acting Managing Director and Chief Executive, Waheed Olagunju, said that the geo political analysis of the applicants showed that Out of this figure, the North East is leading with 1,300 applicants followed by South West with 1,150 and North Central with 663.

“The fact that the bank received more than 13,272 online applications as at 1st April, 2016 – two weeks after the scheme was launched which is in excess of the 10,000 applications that were projected to be filed in six weeks, is an indication of the wide acceptance of the YES Programme amongst Nigerian Youths across the country ,” he said.

Yet one man got a loan of over N20 billion from UBA

http://nairametrics.com/uba-loans-tony-elumelus-heirs-holdings-n20-6-bn-as-at-fy-2015/

Tony Elumelu is the Chaiman of United Bank for Africa (UBA) and also Chairman of Heirs Holding an African proprietary investment company.

Reading through notes from UBA’s recent FY 2015 results on page 108 under Loans and Advances to KEY MANAGEMENT personnel’s relatee persons and entities: Shows that Heirs holdings had an outstanding balance of N20.67 billion, up 30 percent from N15.9 billion in 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Their right issue of N9 which was later reduced to N7 last year, Where is the money.

When we say people should run faraway from Nigeria equities it will looks as if we are been unpatriotic.

Now Access is trading @N4 and they still want to suck in another set of gullible.

Bunch of heartless Criminals angry

I will partially agree with you for the first time in 2016.

Our bankers are greedy crooks, our money and investments are not safe in their hands.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
pls can any one give me bid/offer of FBNH nd also the current price.... thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
emmanuelewumi:

Yet one man got a loan of over N20 billion from UBA

http://nairametrics.com/uba-loans-tony-elumelus-heirs-holdings-n20-6-bn-as-at-fy-2015/

Tony Elumelu is the Chaiman of United Bank for Africa (UBA) and also Chairman of Heirs Holding an African proprietary investment company.

Reading through notes from UBA’s recent FY 2015 results on page 108 under Loans and Advances to KEY MANAGEMENT personnel’s relatee persons and entities: Shows that Heirs holdings had an outstanding balance of N20.67 billion, up 30 percent from N15.9 billion in 2014

what is the value of the real estate which Tony used in securing the loan, what is the total loan granted by UBA and what is the loan given to Tony in relaion to the total loan.

I hope this loan will not become another exceptioanl item, I think CBN needs to approve loans given to board members which exceeds N1 billion.

Nothing stops Tony from approaching neutral banks like GTB, FBN, Zenith, Access etc for loans provided he can convince the boards of such banks.

I think the security used for that loan of over N20 billion need to be made public

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Princkez:
pls can any one give me bid/offer of FBNH nd also the current price.... thanks

bid , 14m @3.38, offer 8m @3.39
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pesuzok:

bid , 14m @3.38, offer 8m @3.39
i
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don get GT Bank alert..GODWIN!!!!

Waiting for zenith bank next... cheesy cheesy

Hard rock cafe here I come grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
FranklinRich:

Funny enough I've never gotten dividend via this e-dividend process. It's always been through checks after like 4 months. Frustrating! I submitted my e-div forms/mandate a couple of weeks back for Veritas and First Registrars, just praying they effected it early enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
FranklinRich:

My Oga, please spend it little by little oooooo. With the way things are going, next year maybe NIL dividend ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
emmanuelewumi:

what is the value of the real estate which Tony used in securing the loan, what is the total loan granted by UBA and what is the loan given to Tony in relaion to the total loan.

I hope this loan will not become another exceptioanl item, I think CBN needs to approve loans given to board members which exceeds N1 billion.

Nothing stops Tony from approaching neutral banks like GTB, FBN, Zenith, Access etc for loans provided he can convince the boards of such banks.

I think the security used for that loan of over N20 billion need to be made public
This are the kind of things jijo masters look at and laugh @ people advising to hold a stock for long term

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello House,

I don't how many people use Investment-One, but I do and recently I've begun to notice some unacceptable lapses in their service delivery. So I don't know if there's anyone else experiencing this or it's just me.

Like a little over a week ago I placed an order through mail and it went unacknowledged and unexecuted. I was upset.

Today again, I just observed the same thing. So perhaps there's anyone with similar experience, before I know which step person go take next. angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
ExLaidback:
Hello House,

I don't how many people use Investment-One, but I do and recently I've begun to notice some unacceptable lapses in their service delivery. So I don't know if there's anyone else experiencing this or it's just me.

Like a little over a week ago I placed an order through mail and it went unacknowledged and unexpected. I was upset.

Today again, I just observed the same thing. So perhaps there's anyone with similar experience, before I know which step person go take next. angry

Do you have the mobile phone number of your account officer. Investment One is one of my brokers and I am enjoying their services courtesy of my beautiful account officer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
FranklinRich:

Please how did you do this E-dividend thing?
I mailed a scanned copy of my form to first registrars. They asked me to send the hard copy to their office with passport attached and stamped by the bank(no provision for passport on the form).
This whole process is complicated.
Please do I need to attach passport to all the forms even when there is no provision for it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
emmanuelewumi:

Do you have the mobile phone number of your account officer. Investment One is one of my brokers and I am enjoying their services courtesy of my beautiful account officer.

OK I don't have it o. It's just their general customer care number which most times you'll call like twice or thrice before they even pick.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
ExLaidback:
Hello House,

Like a little over a week ago I placed an order through mail and it went unacknowledged and unexpected. I was upset.

I use investment one...

Just send the order via easy trade online platform...
It goes directly to trading floor asap

Very simple.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
ukay2:

I use investment one...

Very simple.

OK great. Now this is what I do most of the time and it's what I did on the trade I placed today. A market order, to add just a little number of units to the ones I already have on FBNH and it wasn't executed.

I was online a lot today and lots of FBNH were traded so how come a Market order slipped by? If it was a price limit I'll pretend to understand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
leo1234:

Please how did you do this E-dividend thing?
I mailed a scanned copy of my form to first registrars. They asked me to send the hard copy to their office with passport attached and stamped by the bank(no provision for passport on the form).
This whole process is complicated.
Please do I need to attach passport to all the forms even when there is no provision for it?

Yessooo attached your passports
Also include your BVN in the form
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
ExLaidback:

OK I don't have it o. It's just their general customer care number which most times you'll call like twice or thrice before they even pick.

Tell them to dedicate an account officer to you, I opened my account at the head office. Where did you open your account?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
ExLaidback:

OK great. Now this is what I do most of the time and it's what I did on the trade I placed today. A market order, to add just a little number of units to the ones I already have on FBNH and it wasn't executed.

I was online a lot today and lots of FBNH were traded so how come a Market order slipped by? If it was a price limit I'll pretend to understand.

Did you check the pending order platform to ensure your order went to trading floor?

I bought some stocks today with price limit self and it went through.

As for your account officer name and table your complaints.

Or

Maybe nobody wants to sell for you looooool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
emmanuelewumi:

Tell them to dedicate an account officer to you, I opened my account at the head office. Where did you open your account?

I have an account officer it's his number I don't have. I have a number of one or two other persons there, customer care ladies but I don't like calling a particular person all the time. If there's a system that works, this shouldn't be necessary except for special requests.

NA wa o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
ukay2:

Did you check the pending order platform to ensure your order went to trading floor?

I bought some stocks today with price limit self and it went through.

As for your account officer name and table your complaints.

Or

Maybe nobody wants to sell for you looooool

I saw my order under pending (in the market) but it still wasn't executed.

Yeah, well the way I do my things is the next person I'll be talking to in that firm is a very senior manager if not director. I don't want to be the reason someone gets a query or loses their Job but if I have to I will. And I don't have to be a High Networth Individual to pull it off. I know Wetin I suffer when I dey bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
ukay2:

I use investment one...

Very simple.

Same here. I use easy trade and it goes straight to the floor. They had some problems with it some weeks back when they were disconnected from the floor. But they are OK now. It is easy as using Morgan except for their higher transaction costs. I wish they will reduce the costs and compete with Morgan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Another disadvantage on inv one easy trade is that you cannot cancel an order once given until market close at 4 pm. If you need to cancel you have to call your accounts officer. This is huge disadvantage which Morgan does not have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (7788) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: essentialone(m), stepbystep1010, Mhizfateemah(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.