Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,682 members, 7,840,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10991514 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (7788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Raider76:
Another disadvantage on inv one easy trade is that you cannot cancel an order once given until market close at 4 pm. If you need to cancel you have to call your accounts officer. This is huge disadvantage which Morgan does not have.

OK,,,so one can cancel an order when it has entered the floor....

Investment One does not do such at all except you send a mail...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
ExLaidback:

I have an account officer it's his number I don't have. I have a number of one or two other persons there, customer care ladies but I don't like calling a particular person all the time. If there's a system that works, this shouldn't be necessary except for special requests.

NA wa o

I guess it is because, i usually maintain more than professional relationship with my account officers and bankers. My account officers know my wife, children, they invite to their weddings, birthdays, anniversary and I also do same.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
ExLaidback:

Funny enough I've never gotten dividend via this e-dividend process. It's always been through checks after like 4 months. Frustrating! I submitted my e-div forms/mandate a couple of weeks back for Veritas and First Registrars, just praying they effected it early enough.

I hope both registrars have your signature specimen already, if not, it wouldn't be processed.
Solution is banker's confirmation of signature or transfer form(signature specimen form) processed by your broker through CSCS.

You could also go for dividend warrant pick up. I once did that for my FCMB dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UD4040: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=@Godisfaithful- repeated mails to u- still no response- pls kindly do respond
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
leo1234:

Please how did you do this E-dividend thing?
I mailed a scanned copy of my form to first registrars. They asked me to send the hard copy to their office with passport attached and stamped by the bank(no provision for passport on the form).
This whole process is complicated.
Please do I need to attach passport to all the forms even when there is no provision for it?

write your name and sign at the back of the passport photo,then attach it to the E-div form and then take it to your bank for stamping and signing and from there take it to first registrar.it is better you take the hard copy to the registrar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
spicytayomic:

write your name and sign at the back of the passport photo,then attach it to the E-div form and then take it to your bank for stamping and signing and from there take it to first registrar.it is better you take the hard copy to the registrar

Hope I can post it? Because I am not in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
UD4040:
[quote author=@Godisfaithful- repeated mails to u- still no response- pls kindly do respond

Plz accept my apology madam. Response sent!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
emmanuelewumi:

I guess it is because, i usually maintain more than professional relationship with my account officers and bankers. My account officers know my wife, children, they invite to their weddings, birthdays, anniversary and I also do same.

Our Oga, you be an Institutional Investor now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
leo1234:

Hope I can post it? Because I am not in Lagos.

then use a registered mail to post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
spicytayomic:

then use a registered mail to post
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Manonamission:

I hope both registrars have your signature specimen already, if not, it wouldn't be processed.
Solution is banker's confirmation of signature or transfer form(signature specimen form) processed by your broker through CSCS.

You could also go for dividend warrant pick up. I once did that for my FCMB dividend.

Ah! I like this option, pls explain more. I mean the dividend warrant pick up. That's the alternative I had in mind I just wasn't sure if it was possible. How would they carry out verification? Is it just your ID required?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is the mail I just received from Afriprud after I mailed a scanned copy of my e-dividend form to them.
Somebody should please analyse this me.
Thanks

Please be informed that we do not have your specimen signature in our record to verify authenticity of the request. Recall that you subscribed to the shares through the secondary market and your stockbrokers have not processed your purchased transfer form through the CSCS to us. This situation will not allow us to oblige your request.
To regularize it, we implore you to kindly liaise with your stockbrokers to process purchased transfer forms through the CSCS to us.

Alternatively, obtain and forward banker’s confirmation letter of your current signature, copy of valid means of ID card and evidence of purchase of the shares to enable us update our records and oblige your request. This letter will contain your names, passport picture and specimen signature. The letter should be signed by Authorized signatories of the Bank stating their names and page numbers.

Please note that disclaimer clause on BC is unacceptable.

The letter to us should be addressed to Africa Prudential Registrars Plc and delivered to our office [see below address in my e-mail signature].

Please, scan the banker’s confirmation letter to us for vetting before sending the hard copy.

All inconveniencies are deeply regretted.

Best regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
rebekah2011:

Our Oga, you be an Institutional Investor now.

No be soo. I have known most of them and their ogas, before the advent of internet or online trading and have builts symbiotic relationship over the years.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
emmanuelewumi:

No be soo. I have known most of them and their ogas, before the advent of internet or online trading and have builts symbiotic relationship over the years.

Sir, did you attend the GTBank AGM of today? If you did, how did it go? Any questions on their 3 private jets?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Where is FBNH Plc 2015 audited accounts? Is the results that bad dat they are afraid of releasing it to the market. Abi, the Board meeting no hold again yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
rebekah2011:

My Oga, please spend it little by little oooooo. With the way things are going, next year maybe NIL dividend ooooooo.

Hehehehehe. GTB and zenith bank suppose still perform..I no fear wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
ExLaidback:
Hello House,

I don't how many people use Investment-One, but I do and recently I've begun to notice some unacceptable lapses in their service delivery. So I don't know if there's anyone else experiencing this or it's just me.

Like a little over a week ago I placed an order through mail and it went unacknowledged and unexecuted. I was upset.

Today again, I just observed the same thing. So perhaps there's anyone with similar experience, before I know which step person go take next. angry

Very horrible service from Investment- One...

Took them several months to do little things... till today I don't have my FBNH dividends of last year, account officer picks call and respond to emails only when they feel like. I am of one mind to add the MD on LinkedIn and give them a piece of my mind.

With all these negatives I wonder why they charge 4% for in and out (1.86% buyside & 2.14% sellside)

I still have a long term portfolio there that I don't trade but I have almost 80% of my investment funds with Morgan Capital now...

Soon I will leave those people completely
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
leo1234:
This is the mail I just received from Afriprud after I mailed a scanned copy of my e-dividend form to them.
Somebody should please analyse this me.
Thanks

Please be informed that we do not have your specimen signature in our record to verify authenticity of the request. Recall that you subscribed to the shares through the secondary market and your stockbrokers have not processed your purchased transfer form through the CSCS to us. This situation will not allow us to oblige your request.
To regularize it, we implore you to kindly liaise with your stockbrokers to process purchased transfer forms through the CSCS to us.

Alternatively, obtain and forward banker’s confirmation letter of your current signature, copy of valid means of ID card and evidence of purchase of the shares to enable us update our records and oblige your request. This letter will contain your names, passport picture and specimen signature. The letter should be signed by Authorized signatories of the Bank stating their names and page numbers.

Please note that disclaimer clause on BC is unacceptable.

The letter to us should be addressed to Africa Prudential Registrars Plc and delivered to our office [see below address in my e-mail signature].

Please, scan the banker’s confirmation letter to us for vetting before sending the hard copy.

All inconveniencies are deeply regretted.

Best regards.

you need to contact your stockbroker and ask them to process your signature with the registrar,invariably, you will have to fill a share/stock transfer form with your stock broker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Could this be true

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock%20PICKS/State-Of-The-Market--5-stocks-to-remove-from-your-portfolio/30586

Buy Damaged STOCKS but not Damaged COMPANIES’’.

· Transcorp Plc

· Skyebank Plc

· FCMB Plc

· FBNH Plc

· Diamond Bank Plc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UD4040: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=Godisfaithful post=44433881][/quote] resend pls- didn't deliver- tnks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Season of alert has started grin. Today is GTBank while tomorrow is Zenith grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
UD4040:
resend pls- didn't deliver- tnks

Sent it!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dis fbnh result de te o. Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
ExLaidback:

Ah! I like this option, pls explain more. I mean the dividend warrant pick up. That's the alternative I had in mind I just wasn't sure if it was possible. How would they carry out verification? Is it just your ID required?

If I remember correctly, I think I went with my ID and passport photographs. There were 2 instances. One with APR and the other with Cardinal stone. One of them still required a banker's confirmation, which I processed that same day and collected the warrant. You could also ask your broker to send you a copy of your CSCS stock holding details as backup (it wasn't required of me though).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
ExLaidback:
Hello House,

I don't how many people use Investment-One, but I do and recently I've begun to notice some unacceptable lapses in their service delivery. So I don't know if there's anyone else experiencing this or it's just me.

Like a little over a week ago I placed an order through mail and it went unacknowledged and unexecuted. I was upset.

Today again, I just observed the same thing. So perhaps there's anyone with similar experience, before I know which step person go take next. angry

They an be sloppy at times but still fair. You can however try their EasyTrade On-line platform and cut out human interaction. It works very well but you have to tell your account officer to cancel the pending orders if you don't the trades to go live on the following day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OjaP: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hi Folks,

Is this a good time to buy Oando PLC shares?

They have a 52 week low of 2.90 and a high of 20.48

They traded between 4.28 and 4.50 today and closing at 4.30.

They have some debts that are huge but long term which is not uncommon in the oil industry.

Something tells me the stocks would jump us soon as the price of oil gradually goes up.

Please advise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UD4040: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=Godisfaithful post=44435686]

Sent it![/quote I will exercise patience - probably network problem]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Asmara: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
What of people is diaspora that have not done BVN yet. CBN deadline is 30/06/2016. Kindly advise as i just received a mail from my broker that my e-dividend forms can not be processed without BVN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=NuttyChoky post=44434933]

Very horrible service from Investment- One...

Took them several months to do little things... till today I don't have my FBNH dividends of last year, account officer picks call and respond to emails only when they feel like. I am of one mind to add the MD on LinkedIn and give them a piece of my mind.

With all these negatives I wonder why they charge 4% for in and out (1.86% buyside & 2.14% sellside)

I still have a long term portfolio there that I don't trade but I have almost 80% of my investment funds with Morgan Capital now...

I had similar experience with investment-one ,but when I complained to .....enquiries@investment-one.com....via the help of one of their staff that saw how frustrated I was then with their services.....,

their ogas saw the mail and gave everybody involved serious warning on sidelining customers request,

since then all my mails and calls to customer care/my account officer, name one hand them they answer me now...am enjoying their services now..

I think anybody involved with poor services should do same...

Its unfortunate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
rebekah2011:

Sir, did you attend the GTBank AGM of today? If you did, how did it go? Any questions on their 3 private jets?

I did not go, this was due to the current fuel scarcity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (7788) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: delvzy(m), IamR, NapoleonHill and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.