Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907108 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Aks:
Becareful except you are going in on a long term. Getting out of this kinda stock is always tough

I am not...looking to cash in on the bull trap... wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Coolcash1:

If you looking for real growth stock livestock feeds Ltd is one...do ur DD but still go for it

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Coolcash1:

Follow @coolcash1for best of investment advice and not those prophet doom.

The bolded is not necessary.

#stayhumble

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Any idea why there is no demand for WAPIC?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2016
davide470:
Let me give you guys something better

Best 10 Performing and 10 worst performing, having factored in dividends declared and its effect on the NGSEINDX.

Also, a good friend of mine, Ivyy https://www.nairaland.com/ivyy is competing for the Miss NL position . I will disturb you guys o when the time comes to vote cheesy

Sir, i like that screen shot, which website is that? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Summary of the Tigerbrand Q2 result is that Dangote has turned the company to a profit making company in just a quarter. Not a recommendation to buy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Coolcash1:

If you looking for real growth stock livestock feeds Ltd is one...do ur DD but still go for it
Loaded it yesterday...its on bid at the moment grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Kindly define these two terms

BullTrap

BearTrap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Manonamission:

The bolded is not necessary.

#stayhumble

I didn't mention names oh....#thereisGod ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2016
rebekah2011:
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/13510_ETERNA_PLC_AUDITED_DEC_2015_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2016.pdf

25k dividend. At last

Was not expecting dividend any time soon, hence, the only company where I did not bother to sort out my eDiv.

Does Wema Registrars still provide registry services for them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Manonamission:
Summary of the Tigerbrand Q2 result is that Dangote has turned the company to a profit making company in just a quarter. Not a recommendation to buy.

was just appreciating d chart
nice technical reversal in full swing
since SP broke 50dMA, now trading above 200dMA
its up up and away
nice U-bottom
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=fxuser post=45148513]

also on full BID !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2016
I dont know why skye has not released its result.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2016
bigjay01:

Was not expecting dividend any time soon, hence, the only company where I did not bother to sort out my eDiv.

Does Wema Registrars still provide registry services for them?

Gtl Registrars now. Just link to your existing mandate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Manonamission:

Not really, the South Africans did the house cleaning methinks. There is no way he could have done it in so short a time.

Unfortunately i was not liquid enough to buy all I wanted at sub 1. Happy with what I got though!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2016
rebekah2011:

Wema is now citadel registrar,gtl is union registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2016
bigjay01:

Not really, the South Africans did the house cleaning methinks. There is no way he could have done it in so short a time.

Unfortunately i was not liquid enough to buy all I wanted at sub 1. Happy with what I got though!

They bore the cost. They had to write off their loan to the company (c. N11B) but Dangote provided c. N10B in liquidity to ensure the turn around. This I think was the agreement.

The lesson to be learnt here is that we should follow the money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Intendy:

Wema is now citadel registrar,gtl is union registrars

Both have merged. http://www.gtlregistrars.com/client-information/our-clients/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2016
rebekah2011:
Just noticed an improvement on my morgan itrade this morning. I would have posted the screenshot but I do not know how to do it. The live engine now has account menu now added to the order and market menu. Kudos. But we are waiting for the NASD options too.
Confirmed. Better view
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2016
IHelp:

Confirmed. Better view

But I also noticed that the update is now delayed by about 30mins.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Justcul:

Loaded it yesterday...its on bid at the moment grin

It will still drop more....but keep buying....

This stock will do wonders by year end! grin

*ThE mOnKeY*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peperempe: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2016
With d way tigerbrand is going, i see it getting to #5 very soon. Dats d point at which i will be considering selling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peperempe: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2016
peperempe:
With d way tigerbrand is going, i see it getting to #5 very soon. Dats d point at which i will be considering selling.
@Godisfaithful, wat do u say abt dat?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2016
rebekah2011:

what is the process of linking edividend mandates, pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Justcul:
I dont know why skye has not released its result.. undecided
please dont expect skye bank results till closed of market today! grin grin that is their every year syndrome! the last day after closure of market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Manonamission:

They bore the cost. They had to write off their loan to the company (c. N11B) but Dangote provided c. N10B in liquidity to ensure the turn around. This I think was the agreement.

The lesson to be learnt here is that we should follow the money.

exactly what I preached at the time. It was no rocket science or neurosurgery smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
leo1234:

Please what happened to vono last year?
thank you! There is this propaganda that vono will soon be aquired by its elder brother vitafoam and that d price ll eventually soar to 6naira but u and i know that up till now nothing has hapened.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
soloniger:
what is the process of linking edividend mandates, pls

If you have a stock with them that already has an emandate , just send them an e'mail and it will be effected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
peperempe:
@Godisfaithful, wat do u say abt dat?

Nothing is impossible sir but don't be too greedy. NSE is control by the SHARK. Some of the results you see are just mere paper profit grin. As the Ogas' stated, FOLLOW the MONEY!

For me, i just love dividend paying stocks that are controlled by the SHARK!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
rebekah2011:

But I also noticed that the update is now delayed by about 30mins.
Following the market will be hard with this delay.
The market orders is still instant but the market trades is being delayed just like you said.
I carried out a transaction to also be sure, it tool about 26mins to appear on market trades.
I hope they correct this soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cleverland, Mpeace(m), handsomebolanle, WizEndy1, Odunharry(m), adamx23(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.