Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10837125 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (7737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chibuking81:
I know that CSL stockbroker is working toward the real on line trading live platform, but for now I know only Morgan as a stockbroker that has real time online trading live Platform, where one can see the real movement of stocks price, buy with the proceeds from sell one makes during the trading section, buy and sell on your own, see bid and offer price, place order and cancel order as market session is going on.
MorganCapital should be very careful unless they want TRW Brokers to send them out of business!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is another broker!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Another one!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Plz dis pic if d companies, do dey av live trade like morgan capital?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na wa o. Dem plenty gan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
like I said sometimes ago,Morgan itrade and trw stockbroker are both hosted by caladata

same platform,same #2500 yearly but different brokerage charges.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
jp130:
Plz dis pic if d companies, do dey av live trade like morgan capital?

as long as it's same caladata,they offer the same as they give to Morgan itrade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
EDUECO:
This is another broker!
truly I love competition, how I wish that all stockbroker will join suit, this will make them reduce their brokerage fee, I know buying and selling total brokerage fee of Morgan is about 1.5%, minus sms and stamp fee, please how much is total brokerage fee of these brokers?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
what are the charges of these coys, and how easy is it to open accounts there. How is their customer service? Because the customer service of Morgan is getting messier each day. If anyone has used any of these brokers itrade platform, and there is no one hour lag behind real-time data, then please share with the house...i will prefer speed and quality service over price anytime.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
nothing good comes easy.I believe what is affecting Morgan is their charges and little number of employees.

All brokerage firm can give different brokerage charges if you can negotiate with them(though with some deep pocket o).some even give interest on your idle fund in your in-house account with them irrespective of the pocket.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
EDUECO:
MorganCapital should be very careful unless they want TRW Brokers to send them out of business!
Waaoo, indeed they have the same features with Morgan capital real time online trading live Platform, I just gone through TRW online video training, they are exactly the same with Morgan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
It's interesting what competition can do. I wasn't aware so many brokers have such live trading platforms.

MorganCapital seems not to be able to pull its weight. It's a shame really. I expected them to have upped their game by now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
I have met these peeps at their customer service desk, and i must say, they need to get more competent, and professional hands to attend quickly to requests.

They have a wonderful business model they are toying with. Can anyone share experience of using these trading platform posted here, and what their charges are.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
I abhor ignorance,ineptitude,inefficiency and cheats or cheating with a passion! The following brokers use Caladata service and as such they all have live trade capability:
1.TRW Stockbrokers Ltd
2.Fortress Capital Ltd
3.Nigerian International Securities Limited
4.Edgefield Capital Management Limited
5.Core Trust & Investment Limited
6.Sigma Securities Limited
Caladata Limited is the one that provides the live trade service to these stockbroking firms!

Please,my Brothers & Sisters in the Lord(use the internet to search for more in order to inform us),we need more of these brokers to serve as alternative to MorganCapital Broking firm!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
It's good that we now know that there are other brokers out there.

Na to research about their operations then open a back up broker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chibuking81:
truly I love competition, how I wish that all stockbroker will join suit, this will make them reduce their brokerage fee, I know buying and selling total brokerage fee of Morgan is about 1.5%, minus sms and stamp fee, please how much is total brokerage fee of these brokers?
This is what TRW STOCKBROKERS replied to my email: Sir, Both buy and sell is approximately 2% ( brokage commission and other statutory charges) Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lead Securities offers same brokerage charges as Morgan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
EDUECO:
I abhor ignorance,ineptitude,inefficiency and cheats or cheating with a passion! The following brokers use Caladata service and as such they all have live trade capability:
1.TRW Stockbrokers Ltd
2.Fortress Capital Ltd
3.Nigerian International Securities Limited
4.Edgefield Capital Management Limited
5.Core Trust & Investment Limited
6.Sigma Securities Limited
Caladata Limited is the one that provides the live trade service to these stockbroking firms!

Please,my Brothers & Sisters in the Lord(use the internet to search for more in order to inform us),we need more of these brokers to serve as alternative to MorganCapital Broking firm!
I just discovered number 2 to 6 today and I have sent them emails to inquire about their buy and sell commissions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chibuking81:
EDUECO:
This is what TRW STOCKBROKERS replied to my email: Sir, Both buy and sell is approximately 2% ( brokage commission and other statutory charges) Thank you
Chibuking81:

People of God. Abeg till now I never see Diamond Bank AGM notice or corporate action. Am I dreaming or is this a corporate joke. Please help a brother.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
valacious:
what are the charges of these coys, and how easy is it to open accounts there. How is their customer service? Because the customer service of Morgan is getting messier each day. If anyone has used any of these brokers itrade platform, and there is no one hour lag behind real-time data, then please share with the house...i will prefer speed and quality service over price anytime.
Please,you may research on their customer service and then inform us!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Intendy:
nothing good comes easy.I believe what is affecting Morgan is their charges and little number of employees.

All brokerage firm can give different brokerage charges if you can negotiate with them(though with some deep pocket o).some even give interest on your idle fund in your in-house account with them irrespective of the pocket.
Which Stockbroker gives interest on idle funds?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
angelo82:
Lead Securities offers same brokerage charges as Morgan.

lead trader of lead securities is hosted by zanibal but they are very efficient
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
EDUECO:
Which Stockbroker gives interest on idle funds?
cashcraft,Renaissance capital does that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fidelity Bank(Q1 2016 Result)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swingme: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
PETERiCHY:

I made this statement as early as 7am this morning, Now what is happening

Well aside Stockbrockers when i see those that take stock trading as a full time occupation,I keep SMH for them.

STOCK MARKET is a dangerous arena where you can deploy a little percentage of your monthly income.

If it works out good but if it doesn't then you move on with life and try next time when it's convenient for you.PERIOD!

That has been the nitty gritty of my message.

*ThE OcToPuS*
PLease stock is not gambling the way you post this it looks like it is. It is a little more complex than gambling and you just cant loose all your money at once.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
jauntty:
Noticed that too, but their customer service now sucks. They don't answer calls, no reply to my mails and they wuldnt process my withdrawal Request.
Dis is a major prblm mc and dey dont seem to realize how damaging it is to their coperate image.. Its a matter of tym

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
pls y is that for 3 days now uba is static @3.40?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kasjudy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ikenna.Oruche.io@gmail.com.
Please i am interested. Feed me more.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
ControlX:

People of God. Abeg till now I never see Diamond Bank AGM notice or corporate action. Am I dreaming or is this a corporate joke. Please help a brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (7737) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, 222Martins(m), ekkywolex(m), KayOn1, Palomadove, nnadengram(m), aberdeenshire, drotba(m), Locotrader(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.