Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10980745 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (7784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swingme: 5:41pm On May 03, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, i don't have the fact now. Let's keep doing our due diligence till then. Let's just keep our eyes on 1 or 2 strange stock that attracts huge volume from nowhere grin (Not insurance company)

Why do you say not insurance company they too have promise. Dont you think
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swingme: 5:43pm On May 03, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, i don't have the fact now. Let's keep doing our due diligence till then. Let's just keep our eyes on 1 or 2 strange stock that attracts huge volume from nowhere grin (Not insurance company)

Why do you say not insurance companies they too have some surpises they spring from time to time. Dont you think?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MizMyColi(f): 5:48pm On May 03, 2016
kaboninc:

I think you missed my point. Kindly reread

Your number nuh dey go
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2016
So r we to understand dat der is no result frm skye bnk?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swingme: 5:51pm On May 03, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Bought 50k units earlier today... but you don give me morale to colombi another 100k

All die na die!

Valar morghulis! tongue tongue tongue
GOT reloaded. No face God. Me dey look at UAC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1832(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

Your number nuh dey go
How come you don't have my number? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 6:23pm On May 03, 2016
stokfrick:
what is going on in nse? morgan has been disconnected from nse fix but serious trading is going on right now as at 2;45 pm
this is corruption of the highest order

when does the market close? i thought its 2:30
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2016
Coolcash1:

The dividend information was not anticipated by investors as the company is known for ploughing back its profit. The deviation from the norm and rewarding shareholders a decent return on investment will continue to attract interest from investors which might push the price above N3. However, i don't see it going above N4 as investors become mindful of the yield and intrinsic value.

chai... how i wish i loademore of it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2016
Month of May , friends expect more good news, for green has come to stay. God is good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaboninc(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

Your number nuh dey go

Lol.

Please try again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
Oil has crashed again. Sell everything you have and run away from Nigeria to the North Pole.

www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0XU020

The cRaYfIsH!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
Chibuking81:
Month of May , friends expect more good news, for green has come to stay. God is good.

I know God work wonders. I know he is the Almighty... If making my millions will have to make me go spiritual, bros I am game with you on this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:05pm On May 03, 2016
megainvest:
Oil has crashed again. Sell everything you have and run away from Nigeria to the North Pole.

www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0XU020

The cRaYfIsH!

Good news for @Peterichy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:21pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:54pm On May 03, 2016
Intendy:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2016/05/03/nigerian-billionaire-femi-otedola-loses-400-million-in-9-weeks/#42c1a48b1dc3

Chai investors are vexing no be small o.

A source at Forte Oil says that the drop in the company’s share price is not unconnected to massive sell-offs of bonus shares from some of the company’s retail investors. Last year, Forte Oil offered investors a bonus of 1 new share for every 5 ordinary shares they held. In total, Forte Oil declared roughly 216 million bonus shares for the 2014 business year. The bonus shares were only issued to investors a couple of weeks ago and they have been scrabbling to sell off their bonus shares on the market to cash in. This mass sell-off has precipitated the drop in the share price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:33pm On May 03, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Chai investors are vexing no be small o.

A source at Forte Oil says that the drop in the company’s share price is not unconnected to massive sell-offs of bonus shares from some of the company’s retail investors. Last year, Forte Oil offered investors a bonus of 1 new share for every 5 ordinary shares they held. In total, Forte Oil declared roughly 216 million bonus shares for the 2014 business year. The bonus shares were only issued to investors a couple of weeks ago and they have been scrabbling to sell off their bonus shares on the market to cash in. This mass sell-off has precipitated the drop in the share price.

They will rewrite the story soon. See ya in 350 soon grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 11:42pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=Godisfaithful post=45288871]

They will rewrite the story soon. See ya in 350 soon grin[/quote) yea I agree wit u..but do u think the stock is a good buy at d current price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 11:52pm On May 03, 2016
so,nobody wants to talk about ucap again..ok ooo ,peterichy pls tell me if it is a good idea to ji ucap @its current price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:58pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=bolabiyi post=45290582][/quote]

Sir, as long as the entry price is okay by you? The answer to your question shouldn't be that hard. As I said, see ya soon @350 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:00am On May 04, 2016
betcindy:
so,nobody wants to talk about ucap again..ok ooo ,peterichy pls tell me if it is a good idea to ji ucap @its current price

Sir, UBCAP is a good buy. If I were you, I would wait for some pull back or buy little and wait for profit takers to do some justice (If there's) before buying more and more. Remember, the final decision is yours

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:20am On May 04, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:19am On May 04, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:34am On May 04, 2016
Intendy:
http://punchng.com/n23bn-scam-cbn-officials-storm-fidelity-bank-headquarters/

Why the hypocrisy. How come DSS or EFCC didn't storm CBN to arrest Emefiele afterall all these monies being investigated now were released under his watch as governor.

No wonder he, emefiele had to ''compensate'' some political big wigs with employment of their children.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 7:56am On May 04, 2016
FCMB alert entered yesterday evening, na GodWin cheesy grin wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:00am On May 04, 2016
House, this is my first time of posting here, but i have been following everyone's post for sometime. Pls why are my not seeing any post on short selling. Forte oil drop would have been a good news for short sellers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2016
betcindy:

Somebody should alert me when ucap gets to 1.35 I want to buy more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:24am On May 04, 2016
Nem insurance no go kee pesin for this market.................. grin
Posting bigger Q1 Profit than FCMB.

http://nairametrics.com/did-nem-insurance-misrepresent-its-2015-q1-results/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:25am On May 04, 2016
Coolcash1:

Why the hypocrisy. How come DSS or EFCC didn't storm CBN to arrest Emefiele afterall all these monies being investigated now were released under his watch as governor.

No wonder he, emefiele had to ''compensate'' some political big wigs with employment of their children.

bro relax.just watch as the drama unfold.you must grip something well for it not to let loose else you'll regret why hold it initially.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:26am On May 04, 2016
zendi:
Nem insurance no go kee pesin for this market..................
Posting bigger Q1 Profit than FCMB.

http://nairametrics.com/did-nem-insurance-misrepresent-its-2015-q1-results/

that has been the norm with this coy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 8:33am On May 04, 2016
rocasmilatos:
House, this is my first time of posting here, but i have been following everyone's post for sometime. Pls why are my not seeing any post on short selling. Forte oil drop would have been a good news for short sellers.
seconded..forte oil...cool for short play..let's's see how it plays out..I'm puttiing some cash today.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2016
leo1234:

Somebody should alert me when ucap gets to 1.35 I want to buy more.

Correct man! Oga ..That means You will need Oga Peteru and his band of Clowns to play their songs a lot louder o!!

maybe that way the sleeping investors will hear and sell! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (7784) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), mk3jax, Willie2015, Ades1, Mpeace(m), gare2510(m), Princkez, Emumakpo, Emndy(m), dammybrite, TLAX and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.