Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10928340 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (7769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 04, 2016
Sale of a portfolio that is not owned by the seller; a technique used to take advantage of an anticipated decline in the price or to protect a profit in a long position. Its actually borrowing shares from another trader and paying later at a specified amt u agreed to pay him then taking out your profit from the price drop u traded.
As one person puts it. You make use of call and put options. The good thing is that u have less players doing it so volatility is avoided.

One kobo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 3:10pm On May 04, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Don't worry sir, i will start buying Skye bank as from tomorrow based on your recommendation grin
my boss! i no say make anybody buy oooohhh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:13pm On May 04, 2016
ufotty2001:
my boss! i no say make anybody buy oooohhh

Don't worry sir, you have nothing to worry about. What you wrote and a friend tweet align with some facts that i'm watching out for in that stock. I will yield to your recommendation as i heard what you don't SAY grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 3:23pm On May 04, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Don't worry sir, you have nothing to worry about. What you wrote and a friend tweet align with some facts that i'm watching out for in that stock. I will yield to your recommendation as i heard what you don't SAY grin
boss! can you tell me five good reasons why i should not pick up FO @ the bottom line .. ? am just looking for a bad news or someone that have a bad news about fo... that will discourage me from picking up FO @ the bottom line... where is this man! PETEr.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:28pm On May 04, 2016
ufotty2001:
boss! can you tell me five good reasons why i should not pick up FO @ the bottom line .. ? am just looking for a bad news or someone that have a bad news about fo... that will discourage me from picking up FO @ the bottom line... where is this man! PETEr.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sir, FO is a stock for the BRAVE that's not attached to any technicalities, analysis, or NSE fundamental (lol). For the bottom line price, it is hard for me to tell you sir what price is appropriate. Well, i pick some volume up on Friday, Monday, and today and waiting for more opportunity again. I guess i will see ya @350 upward lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:31pm On May 04, 2016
@ Godisfaithful what broker are u using rightnow?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:37pm On May 04, 2016
stokfrick:
@ Godisfaithful what broker are u using rightnow?

CSL
Stanbic
Meristem
Morgan (partially) but waiting to pull out my portfolio from them finally lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teeboy95: 4:21pm On May 04, 2016
Godisfaithful:

CSL
Stanbic
Meristem

@Godisfaithful.

For your choice of brokers.I have a reservation.
If I may ask why do you want to pull out from Morgan. I thought they had the best rate for charges.
I don't know abt CSL and Meristem for real time trading and rates.
BUT I use stanbic (new to real time trading) and their rate is high. Also I use morgan.. don't hv much complain abt them.
Pls tell me more abt CSL and meristem
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
Godisfaithful:

CSL
Stanbic
Meristem

Which of them apart from Morgan offer s real time trading and which of them do you prefer their services? Pls don't mind my much questions smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2016
Godisfaithful:

CSL
Stanbic
Meristem
please what is happening to CSL, they are not yet through with their real time online trading platform.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:27pm On May 04, 2016
teeboy95:

@Godisfaithful.

If I may ask why do you want to pull out from Morgan. I thought they had the best rate for charges.
BUT I use stanbic (new to real time trading) and their rate is high. Also I use morgan.. don't hv much complain abt them.

Sir, i choose value ahead of price. CSL and Meristem charges is moderate to me (Not 1.35%) and there customer service efficiency is professional and courtesy. As for Morgan, they haven't do more other than their charges to proof they can compete with the big boys (..and i dont care for now how much is their charges) grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:30pm On May 04, 2016
teeboy95:

@Godisfaithful.

Buv, Morgan has recurring customer service issues and of recent from my perspective, their online trading is no longer realtime. Their data is over 30mins late. N this is not nice at all for smart decision making in a manipulated market like ours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2016
Godisfaithful:

CSL
Stanbic
Meristem
I have some stock in my portfolio with them, but their commission which is about 3% both buying and selling put together discourages me from buying through them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:31pm On May 04, 2016
Chibuking81:
please what is happening to CSL, they are not yet through with their real time online trading platform.

Sir, their real-time is at the final stage (testing) before its official presentation any moment from now grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 4:35pm On May 04, 2016
Hmm,thank you my boss in this house.though,you knw yourselves anyway. Pls advice me more on about two good penny stocks that i can jijo from now till Monday,which won't fall my hand. Thanks for meeting you here buddies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:39pm On May 04, 2016
What are u people still doing here? Earning season has ended. Go and come back in december!

Una too like money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:42pm On May 04, 2016
@ Godisfaithful I sent u a mail. Pls check
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:52pm On May 04, 2016
stokfrick:
@ Godisfaithful I sent u a mail. Pls check

Sir, i didn't see any email. Which email do you sent it to?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:53pm On May 04, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, i choose value ahead of price. CSL and Meristem charges is moderate to me (Not 1.35%) and there customer service efficiency is professional and courtesy. As for Morgan, they haven't do more other than their charges to proof they can compete with the big boys (..and i dont care for now how much is their charges) grin
Gbam.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2016
With CSL, one can place an order on his/her own with buying and selling limit/ day price, your buy and sell order with limit can last for one week or more depends on your choice till your limit order reaches and executed, also you can cancel order and replace new order,
The different between CSL and Morgan stockbroker
1. In Morgan capital , you can view bid and offer price/ stock price dairy transaction movement, while in CSL you can't view them.
2. In Morgan capital, you can buy and sell and buy again the same day with your proceed, while in CSL you can't buy and sell, because you will only see what you buy at the end of the day.
3. In Morgan capital, you can buy immediately or sell immediately, while in CSL some time I sensor manipulation, when the stock is about to move upward, they will do their in house purchase before considering their customer.
4. Morgan capital charges half of what CSL charge, buying and selling put together in Morgan is 1.5%,
while CSL is 3%.
SIMILARITIES
1. They are both online
2. You will have your online user name and password in both
3. You can view your portfolio online in both Morgan and CSL
4. You can place an online order on your own, using both of them
5. You have access to your account in both of them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:04pm On May 04, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, i didn't see any email. Which email do you sent it to?
Emm pls how do I get ur email address?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 5:09pm On May 04, 2016
What's up with Fidelity bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, their real-time is at the final stage (testing) before its official presentation any moment from now grin
thanks for that, I will be happy if they succeed in achieve that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 5:14pm On May 04, 2016
betcindy:
Hmm,thank you my boss in this house.though,you knw yourselves anyway. Pls advice me more on about two good penny stocks that i can jijo from now till Monday,which won't fall my hand. Thanks for meeting you here buddies.
jijo fidelity @ 0.99k i strongly believe that the bidding side will be high b/c of the drop more than the \offer... not a recommendation...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:25pm On May 04, 2016
When an online trading platform is supposed to be realtime, but, is delayed but then is presented as real timre, it could be very very risky.
For example, u r watching the total bid and ask volumes and d delayed platform is showing u that d stock Is on full bid at the moment( whereas this was the situation as at 30mins ago but not the situation now) and then u place ur bid. However unknowingly to u, the true situation now, is that the stock has reversed to full offer, then what happens?
This is just one of d many dangers of delayed real time presented as real time!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 5:42pm On May 04, 2016
ufotty2001:
jijo fidelity @ 0.99k i strongly believe that the bidding side will be high b/c of the drop more than the \offer... not a recommendation...
thank you boss. More contribution from other boss to back up this or anyother good penny stock better than this for jijo??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2016
Chibuking81:
With CSL, one can place an order on his/her own with buying and selling limit/ day price, your buy and sell order with limit can last for one week or more depends on your choice till your limit order reaches and executed, also you can cancel order and replace new order,
The different between CSL and Morgan stockbroker
1. In Morgan capital , you can view bid and offer price/ stock price dairy transaction movement, while in CSL you can't view them.
2. In Morgan capital, you can buy and sell and buy again the same day with your proceed, while in CSL you can't buy and sell, because you will only see what you buy at the end of the day.
3. In Morgan capital, you can buy immediately or sell immediately, while in CSL some time I sensor manipulation, when the stock is about to move upward, they will do their in house purchase before considering their customer.
4. Morgan capital charges half of what CSL charge, buying and selling put together in Morgan is 1.5%,
while CSL is 3%.
SIMILARITIES
1. They are both online
2. You will have your online user name and password in both
3. You can view your portfolio online in both Morgan and CSL
4. You can place an online order on your own, using both of them
5. You have access to your account in both of them.
that manipulation thing you mentioned is real with CSL grin grin grin Kolo Kolo thats what they do if not because of their shitty customer service morgan capital would have been the best thing after slice bread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:55pm On May 04, 2016
ogoo4real:
What's up with Fidelity bank

over reacting to efcc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:43pm On May 04, 2016
stokfrick:

Emm pls how do I get ur email address?

This is the email sir:

investmentforum08@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:46pm On May 04, 2016
fxuser:

over reacting to efcc

Call ursef an investor in nse at ur peril. Imagine something that sold for 4.8 n declared 50 kobo
Divident now jus kobo!! U can name them.unity, elepha FCMB.everything na jus calo calo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
Krisuba:

Call ursef an investor in nse at ur peril. Imagine something that sold for 4.8 n declared 50 kobo
Divident now jus kobo!! U can name them.unity, elepha FCMB.everything na jus calo calo

Nothing like holding forever (when it comes to stocks), just a permanent INTEREST as long as money is involved grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
Agbalowomeri:
What are u people still doing here? Earning season has ended. Go and come back in december!

Una too like money
If you say earning season is over, where are Skye audited and Q1 results?
Or have fulani herdsmen ambushed them on the way to the market?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (7769) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), Princkez, abimcdssi, lostinHeaven and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.