Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891032 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:20pm On May 05, 2016
ukay2:
@Godisfaithful, Angeloe, Mani, etc

Please is AFRIPRUD a good Jo now @17%profit??!!

That is a good profit sir. I don't always JO that kind of stock when you considered the juicy dividend (both interim and final) grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:31pm On May 05, 2016
see fo where people no even won buy @ 190 but now na with abeg we dey price am for 195.. still no body where won seelllllllllllllllllllll angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:33pm On May 05, 2016
Based on my own understanding of access to market data, the degree of deviation from real-time of your market data, is a function of your subscription plan. In other words, if you want it real-time.....you must be ready to pay the price. You can subscribe to delayed data, say 30mins or 1 hour, for a lesser amount.

So it could be that, starting from this month, Morgan capital decided to implement this austerity measure........ a survival strategy of some sort. I sincerely hope I am wrong but this is just what has been playing out on my mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:43pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Manonamission post=45334626]Based on my own understanding of access to market data, the degree of deviation from real-time of your market data, is a function of your subscription plan. In other words, if you want it real-time.....you must be ready to pay the price. You can subscribe to delayed data, say 30mins or 1 hour, for a lesser amount.

So it could be that, starting from this month, Morgan capital decided to implement this austerity measure........ a survival strategy of some sort. I sincerely hope I am wrong but this is just what has been playing out on my mind.[/quote

Please where else con one get real time prices of stocks on the NSE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:45pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Manonamission post=45334626]Based on my own understanding of access to market data, the degree of deviation from real-time of your market data, is a function of your subscription plan. In other words, if you want it real-time.....you must be ready to pay the price. You can subscribe to delayed data, say 30mins or 1 hour, for a lesser amount.

So it could be that, starting from this month, Morgan capital decided to implement this austerity measure........ a survival strategy of some sort. I sincerely hope I am wrong but this is just what has been playing out on my mind.[/quote

Please where else con one get real time prices of stocks on the NSE?
Morgan has really disappointed me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:45pm On May 05, 2016
Manonamission:
Based on my own understanding of access to market data, the degree of deviation from real-time of your market data, is a function of your subscription plan. In other words, if you want it real-time.....you must be ready to pay the price. You can subscribe to delayed data, say 30mins or 1 hour, for a lesser amount.

So it could be that, starting from this month, Morgan capital decided to implement this austerity measure........ a survival strategy of some sort. I sincerely hope I am wrong but this is just what has been playing out on my mind.
bro are u serious.. so we cant view the market again as usual... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 12:49pm On May 05, 2016
Manonamission:

Morgan platform is undergoing updates.
They are likely to come out with some new policies as you said.
Already ONE CANNOT USE THE PROCEEDS OF SOLD SHARES THE SAME DAY TO BUY NEW SHARES.(this has been implemented today).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olucomf: 12:54pm On May 05, 2016
I just need expert to teach me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:57pm On May 05, 2016
BMZK:

Already ONE CANNOT USE THE PROCEEDS OF SOLD SHARES THE SAME DAY TO BUY NEW SHARES.(this has been implemented today).
chai, nigeria association of jijo commitee (NAJC) no more jijo business again.. morgan go spoil una show grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:58pm On May 05, 2016
Pls can anyone help me with the price of fo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:02pm On May 05, 2016
BMZK:

boss will the bid and offer show the current or real time grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:06pm On May 05, 2016
stokfrick:

198 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:06pm On May 05, 2016
stokfrick:
please, you no hear the current new say! we no fit view real time share price again.. but 45mins ago fo was 197.02k grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2016
Some help with opening price of eterna oil.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2016
ufotty2001:
see fo where people no even won buy @ 190 but now na with abeg we dey price am for 195.. still no body where won seelllllllllllllllllllll angry angry angry angry
Bought some units yesterday @190 and some today @193.6.
Now the waiting begins! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2016
ufotty2001:
please, you no hear the current new say! we no fit view real time share price again.. but 45mins ago fo was 197.02k grin grin

Confusing , had to take my time to buy ..hope they resolve this soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:15pm On May 05, 2016
Godisfaithful:

198 grin
Godisfaithful please where did u check d price from?
What r the total bid and ask volumes, and d highest bid price and smallest ask price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:16pm On May 05, 2016
anybody recieve alert from fidelity bank... or we don enter one chance again grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2016
BMZK:

I sold my Honeywell today and entered FO, so try again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 1:18pm On May 05, 2016
@megainvest,coolcash,Godsfaithful,feelamong etc. Pls,which banking stock is good for jijo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:19pm On May 05, 2016
BMZK:

very soon we will be asked to pay for viewing every trading session. you guys havent seen anything yet under this regime, soon the stock business wont be lucrative as it was before, even now you cant view the exact price before you buy. Sai baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:23pm On May 05, 2016
betcindy:
@megainvest,coolcash,Godsfaithful,feelamong etc. Pls,which banking stock is good for jijo
bros can u jijo without knowing the current price grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 1:27pm On May 05, 2016
ufotty2001:
am watching the price bro.ua is 3.46,fbnh 3.55,ucap 1.73,fidelity 1.10,sterling 1.55,skye 0.98 etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 1:28pm On May 05, 2016
ufotty2001:
am watching the price bro.uba is 3.46,fbnh 3.55,ucap 1.73,fidelity 1.10,sterling 1.55,skye 0.98 etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 1:29pm On May 05, 2016
which date is dividend qualification day for fbnh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:30pm On May 05, 2016
betcindy:
am watching the price bro.uba is 3.46,fbnh 3.55,ucap 1.73,fidelity 1.10,sterling 1.55,skye 0.98 etc
bros @ where.. please tell me your stockbroker and the website grin grin grin no go enter @ wrong price ooh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2016
fcmb 98 kobo, fidelity bank 1.10 kobo and skye bank 98 kobo, which of them is good to buy for both short term and long term? please friends I need the answer very urgent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:48pm On May 05, 2016
stokfrick:

Godisfaithful please where did u check d price from?
What r the total bid and ask volumes, and d highest bid price and smallest ask price?

Sir, I'm checking it from other real-time platform. The bid volumes is almost 123,450 with average bid price of 194. And the offer volumes is 36050 with average price of 196 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:49pm On May 05, 2016
Chibuking81:
fcmb, fidelity bank and skye bank which of them is good to buy for both short term and long term?

My personal preference:
1. FCMB
2. SKYE

Fidelity: ? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2016
Godisfaithful:

My personal preference:
1. FCMB
2. SKYE

Fidelity: ? grin
thanks a lot for that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:16pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2016
FO now @ N199.48. Where is that guy that said it'll soon go below N100. Some investors are through with selling off bonus shares, it has taken off finally

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alaadin(m), YourCoffin and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.