Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10917269 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (7764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EdDave(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:42pm On May 22, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 22, 2016
ExLaidback:

Thank you jo. If it's foreign markets you'll have enough options, but come to our own here, nothing. I may have to go back into software development as this is a good business opportunity. shocked

i think that is what is needed in Nse, we need to expose to them why tech analysis of stocks is important in this century. i can partner with you in this one though am not a geek in software ish but i know tech analysis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2016
welcome to page 1600..We're making money this year....wish ya'll verrrrry bulliiiiiiiish porfolios grin. Sir Peterichy, i hope you are secretely taking position .....and accumulating your OANDO..lol grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2016
UAC-PROP... Away you go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:37pm On May 22, 2016
Note to SELF
''There is a time to be greedy -- but it is at the start or middle of a move, not at the end of a move.'' PB

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 8:58pm On May 22, 2016
rocasmilatos:

i think that is what is needed in Nse, we need to expose to them why tech analysis of stocks is important in this century. i can partner with you in this one though am not a geek in software ish but i know tech analysis.

Ok thats cool. It will certainly be nice working together on such a project. We will see how it goes, I guess one needs to do a little more research to understand whats really happening. Salute!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:10pm On May 22, 2016
Primetech:
UAC-PROP... Away you go.

Explain in detail please.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 9:30pm On May 22, 2016
Sir Godisfaithful, how do u see fbnh mov. this very week? Do u think is gonna be bearish or bullish?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 11:30pm On May 22, 2016
betcindy:
Sir Godisfaithful, how do u see fbnh mov. this very week? Do u think is gonna be bearish or bullish?

y focus ur ? On an individual? Dis is a forum of intellectuals...take note.. grin grin grin back to ur ?..I expect the market to celebrate the natural death of NLC as I expect a bullish run of good stocks which I believe first bank is presently a toast of some Men in black..for me, I believe first bank will steadily climb to its place..shikena grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tompeters(m): 12:15am On May 23, 2016
Pls house, which stocks would be best to buy for the long term... Advise Pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:56am On May 23, 2016
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/22/harder-times-ahead-with-galloping-inflation/

With the latest inflation as reported for the month of April by NBS, hitting a six-year high of 13.7 per cent , having spiked from 12.8 per cent of the previous month, Nigerians are in for more difficult times in the short term as the recent increase in pump price and hike in electricity tariffs, among others, continued to drive up inflation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:30am On May 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2016
Good morning house,

While we do not know the effect of the release of the Q1 GDP on Friday, I expect the bears to visit us because of the contracting GDP

I would suggest a cautious approach to trading until after the MPC meeting.

Have a great week!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:37am On May 23, 2016
NuttyChoky:
Good morning house,

While we do not know the effect of the release of the Q1 GDP on Friday, I expect the bears to visit us because of the contracting GDP

Have a great week!

absolutely
a more cautious approach to those just entering the market. The time to be very greedy has passed, pls be warned.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:54am On May 23, 2016
bolabiyi:
y focus ur ? On an individual? Dis is a forum of intellectuals...take note.. grin grin grin back to ur ?..I expect the market to celebrate the natural death of NLC as I expect a bullish run of good stocks which I believe first bank is presently a toast of some Men in black..for me, I believe first bank will steadily climb to its place..shikena grin

There're women in black
and female sharks too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:00am On May 23, 2016
[quote author=spinoff post=45839322][/quote]
Hello Peter,
I would like to personally get in touch with you.Their are few things I want to clarify.If you would welcome,then let me send you my phone number or email address.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 9:02am On May 23, 2016
rocasmilatos:

....I am also into software development.....we can work on this together if you need another developer to partner and code with you...
...we could create our own local bloomberg analysis site and sell the data analysis results....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:14am On May 23, 2016
NuttyChoky:
Good morning house,

Have a great week!

Never hurts to err on the side of caution.
But market atmosphere should be upbeat in reaction to NLC back down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rexceedo: 9:15am On May 23, 2016
rocasmilatos:

forbes30:

....I am also into software development.....we can work on this together if you need another developer to partner and code with you...
...we could create our own local bloomberg analysis site and sell the data analysis results....
ExLaidback:

Ok thats cool. It will certainly be nice working together on such a project. We will see how it goes, I guess one needs to do a little more research to understand whats really happening. Salute!
forbes30:

Nice move! It'll be a nice platform. Keep the desire burning, that was how Zuckerberg, Bill Gate and Seun started.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 9:46am On May 23, 2016
forbes30:

Yes! Just doing some basic research and gathering data right now anyway. Y'know, you don't want to re-invent the wheel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 9:52am On May 23, 2016
bolabiyi:
thanks,my dear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:05am On May 23, 2016
WATCH OUT FOR FIRST BANK... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:15am On May 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:21am On May 23, 2016
house i cant view first bank @ premium again.. it is only zenithbank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 10:22am On May 23, 2016
ufotty2001:
WATCH OUT FOR FIRST BANK... grin grin grin grin
watch out for bull or bear .mr.ufotty, do emphasise more pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Hi guys, i noticed the following stocks are on the NASD OTC MKT Platform, but some of them are also on the NSE MKT platform.

Can a stock be listed on both platform at the same time?
What the difference between NASD OTC MKT and NSE MKT?

Please help

ACORN PETROLEUM PLC
AFRILAND PROPERTIES PLC
ARM LIFE PLC
ARM PROPERTIES PLC
BGL PLC
CAPPA AND D ALBERTO PLC
CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES PLC
CENTRAL SECURITIES CLEARING SYSTEM PLC
DUFIL PRIMA FOOD PLC
FREE RANGE FARMS PLC
FRIESLAND CAMPINA WAMCO NIGERIA PLC
FOOD CONCEPTS PLC
FUMMAN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT IND. PLC
GEO-FLUIDS PLC
GOLDEN CAPITAL PLC
INDUSTRIAL AND GENERAL INSURANCE PLC
JAIZ INTERNATIONAL PLC
NIGER DELTA EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION PLC
NIGERIA MORTGAGE REFINANCE COMPANY PLC
PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT COMPANY PLC
RIGGS VENTURES WEST AFRICA PLC
RESOURCERY PLC
SPRING MORTGAGE PLC
SWAP TECHNOLOGIES & TELECOMMS PLC
TRUSTBOND MORTGAGE BANK PLC
VITAL PRODUCTS PLC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:32am On May 23, 2016
someone is secretly loading transcorp.. i dont know why
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:34am On May 23, 2016
The equity price of NEM INSURANCE PLC was adjusted today 23rd of May, 2016 for a dividend of N0.06 as recommended by the board of directors. The last close price was N0.80, hence the ex-div price N0.74. Please be guided accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:41am On May 23, 2016
Nascon alert just landed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:47am On May 23, 2016
ufotty2001:
someone is secretly loading transcorp.. i dont know why

ufotty2001:
transcorp deceiving people since 1900.... the same people that is selling off their shares are the same people that place heavy amount on the bid side to make the shares look very attractive.. so that they can sell off their shares grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Which one should we go with?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:53am On May 23, 2016
Manonamission:

grin grin grin
Which one should we go with?
ahahahahahahaahahahahaha funny! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (7764) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jats2k2002, LILBIMS, Laso09, MaXTeXJaX, SonofElElyonRet and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.