Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891669 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2016
Manonamission:

grin grin grin
Which one should we go with?
am telling you he his the most unstable mouth piece on this NSEMPA anybody listening to him is on his own. Am sorry to say it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 11:02am On May 23, 2016
willyede:

am telling you he his the most unstable mouth piece on this NSEMPA anybody listening to him is on his own. Am sorry to say it
he said someone is loading transcorp and he doesn't know y...there is notin like been unstable here..he is giving us d current market situation.. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:04am On May 23, 2016
people anticipating mpc meeting. the floor is red

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:05am On May 23, 2016
zenith 23m offer, no bid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:13am On May 23, 2016
Intendy:
people anticipating mpc meeting.
the floor is red
no devaluation in our agenda....by CBN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2016
my Observation ...Mkt depressed this morning , to buy cheap ..they don buy at discount ..gtb ,access , zenith, uba tryin to get back again ..Nse u can't understand , na wa for this game oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coconuthead(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2016
Anyone noticed banking stocks delving south today? Y is this so
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 23, 2016
forbes30:

....I am also into software development.....we can work on this together if you need another. developer to partner and code with you...
...we could create our own local bloomberg analysis site and sell the data analysis results....

Thats cool.y? Becauze tech analysis gives you options to trade various markets real time. Lets keep the dream alive for with the right plan we can make it happen.
Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2016
coconuthead:

I think many of these banks stand to lose from a devaluation apart from GT bank who have a lot of $$$
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
ExLaidback:

Ok thats cool. It will certainly be nice working together on such a project. We will see how it goes, I guess one needs to do a little more research to understand whats really happening. Salute!

Yes we need to research more and come up with a plan. Lets keep the dream alive.
Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:13pm On May 23, 2016
coconuthead:

profit taking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:36pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2016
y shld pple drop Zee from 15.95 as ref price to 15.16....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:03pm On May 23, 2016
willyede:
Please is this tigerbrands new name Dangote Flour?
Tigerbrands = dangote flour

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 1:46pm On May 23, 2016
Guys looking for interim dividends why not go for CONTINSURE instead. Take position now and avoid the rush later. They are yet to pay 2015 dividend (qualification date is sometime in mid July) and at the current price you may still get a yield of 11.65%. Infact at N1.10k you're still assured of 10.9%. The best yield you can get on any interim dividend anywhere can hardly exceed 5%. Do your DD, but still jump in. grin

Haters will read this post and call it Monkey Hunting angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2016
I don get NASCON alert!

#Godwin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 1:55pm On May 23, 2016
ExLaidback:
Guys looking for interim dividends why not go for CONTINSURE. Take position now and avoid the rush later. They are yet to pay 2015 dividend (qualification date is sometime in mid July) and at the current price you may still get a yield of 11.65%. Infact at N1.10k you're still assured of 10.9%. The best yield you can get on any interim dividend anywhere can hardly exceed 5%. Do your DD, but still jump in. grin

I am a monkey but no hunter arrow fashioned against me shall prosper.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:55pm On May 23, 2016
ExLaidback:
Guys looking for interim dividends why not go for CONTINSURE. Take position now and avoid the rush later. They are yet to pay 2015 dividend (qualification date is sometime in mid July) and at the current price you may still get a yield of 11.65%. Infact at N1.10k you're still assured of 10.9%. The best yield you can get on any interim dividend anywhere can hardly exceed 5%. Do your DD, but still jump in. grin

but the payment you are referring to is for full year 2015 and not interim dividend by continental reinsurance.

but the yield you posted are right and still attractive @ current market state.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:56pm On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:16pm On May 23, 2016
BMZK:

I am a monkey but no hunter arrow fashioned against me shall prosper.

Err..I'm sorry, can't say an amen to that right now... grin

Intendy:

but the payment you are referring to is for full year 2015 and not interim dividend by continental reinsurance.
but the yield you posted are right and still attractive @ current market state.

Yeah I know, maybe its the way I wrote it, cos I'm referring to the FY 2015 dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:17pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:22pm On May 23, 2016
Market is waiting for the outcome of tomorrow MPC meeting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
stock with new 52 weeks low
Ikeja hotel #2.01

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 2:37pm On May 23, 2016
angelo82:
Market is waiting for the outcome of tomorrow MPC meeting.
i have taken position today against tomorrow... life is all abt risk! i invested 70% of my capital today.. i believe tomorrw will be great but if tomorrow is bad .. i will still thank GOD.... stanbic bank thanks so much for the creat jijo... am proud of u!! firstbank, tigerbrand, transcorp, gtb and zenith bank.. dont fail me tomorrow i love u all... i strongly believe on u people.... sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:45pm On May 23, 2016
ufotty2001:
i have taken position today against tomorrow... life is all abt risk! i invested 70% of my capital today.. i believe tomorrw will be great but if tomorrow is bad .. i will still thank GOD.... stanbic bank thanks so much for the creat jijo... am proud of u!! firstbank, tigerbrand, transcorp, gtb and zenith bank.. dont fail me tomorrow i love u all... i strongly believe on u people.... sad sad sad sad sad

What decision do you think will help the market and favour the bull?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:59pm On May 23, 2016
megainvest:

What decision do you think will help the market and favour the bull?

This question is called a reverse differentiation.
How many mark sir?
Oga welldone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2016
ExLaidback:
Guys looking for interim dividends why not go for CONTINSURE instead. Take position now and avoid the rush later. They are yet to pay 2015 dividend (qualification date is sometime in mid July) and at the current price you may still get a yield of 11.65%. Infact at N1.10k you're still assured of 10.9%. The best yield you can get on any interim dividend anywhere can hardly exceed 5%. Do your DD, but still jump in. grin

bros , yu r looking for who to dump on ....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:05pm On May 23, 2016
Expected Earnings Release Dates for March Accounts (& Interim Div Accounts
https://trwstockbrokers./2016/05/23/expected-earnings-release-dates-for-march-accounts/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 3:06pm On May 23, 2016
Mfunkynation:
ahahahahaha na real dumping monkey hunter strategy the guy won use... the guy want to dump all this problem to the next person..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 3:10pm On May 23, 2016
Mfunkynation:

I'm a very very Senior Pastor so I can't do that. wink

On a serious note, look at the facts behind what I've stated, its a no-brainer. Facts and figures are well stated. Some people will thank me later for this but Do your DD.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:44pm On May 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, Raider76, Kreos44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.