Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912537 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
zendi:

Pushing my own frustrations over inability to trade aside,
I'm beginning to feel for the staff there who have to take all these calls and inquiries.
Who knows when last they have even been paid.

You are a good person. But a simple explanation from the company would simply have helped here. They are not the first company that will be suspended and definitely they wont be the last.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Primetech:
Our platform is suspended as the regulators conclude approval of succession of key management positions. Link should be running on 4th Nov. 2016.

Signed
Management.
just got the same text message
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
rebekah2011:

You are a good person. But a simple explanation from the company would simply have helped here. They are not the first company that will be suspended and definitely they wont be the last.

Well said... sincerely, the problem has always been communication and related services.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Primetech:
Our platform is suspended as the regulators conclude approval of succession of key management positions. Link should be running on 4th Nov. 2016.

Signed
Management.

This does not make sense. NSE should say something. How can you suspend a trading company that is catering for so many clients, without notice, just because they are changing management?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
rebekah2011:

You're perfectly right, my brother with my sister's name.
The text messsage we're now seeing should have been sent much much earlier.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
^
how sure the link will be back by Nov. 4

medicine after death,,,rubbish customer care grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
currentprice:
^
how sure the link will be back by Nov. 4

that's another matter.......maybe a political promise, just to calm nerves for now.
but no qualms, your stocks are with CSCS. it's only jijo that suffers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
currentprice:
^ how sure the link will be back by Nov. 4
why o why.too bad for them. THEY HAVE A VERY BAD CUSTOMER RELATION WHICH IS KEY IN INVESTMENT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
zendi:

that's another matter.......maybe a political promise, just to calm nerves for now.
but no qualms, your stocks are with CSCS. it's only jijo that suffers.

Your cash balance may not be safe if there is a systemic problem because that excuse is funny.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
angelo82:

Your cash balance may not be safe if there is a systemic problem because that excuse is funny.

have ask my sister who have big cash balance with them to request withdrawer at least to see how quick they will react. if she would still consider morgan for trading withdrawn first make we see the outcome.

as her chief trading officer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
^^^
will feed the house back the outcome grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
currentprice:

have ask my sister who have big cash balance with them to request withdrawer at least to see how quick they will react. if she would still consider morgan for trading withdrawn first make we see the outcome.

I was able to withdraw yesterday @ morgan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
lancee:

I was able to withdraw yesterday @ morgan

good,,,but until who I know able to do same. I remain lipsrsealed

who know whether you be ceo brother grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
currentprice:

have ask my sister who have big cash balance with them to request withdrawer at least to see how quick they will react. if she would still consider morgan for trading withdrawn first make we see the outcomenot not reported frozen.

you dey vex oo! grin

there should be no problem withdrawing.
their skye bank client service account (where we dey drop the money)
is not reported frozen by the authorities, abi? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
zendi:

you dey vex oo!

there should be no problem withdrawing.
their skye bank client service account (where we dey drop the money)
is not reported frozen by the authorities, abi? grin

no be vex now,,, so far we can not trade better for cash to sit on traders bank acct. than mogan trading acct.

if they come back to life we will reconsider,,,, na oly N50 deduction go suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
If I were Morgan and I happen to know you guys account I will just close them . They have issues simple but in your minds they are dead they want to steal your money .... etc common how much be una money sef. When BGL cashcraft were suspended we didn't receive anything from them till NSE listed them among suspended companies. I just transferred 2.2 billion dollars to Morgan. Iyetunko make carry una money dey go we get Dasuki money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
I just sent your reply to EFCC.
bigass:
If I were Morgan and I happen to know you guys account I will just close them . They have issues simple but in your minds they are dead they want to steal your money .... etc common how much be una money sef. When BGL cashcraft were suspended we didn't receive anything from them till NSE listed them among suspended companies. I just transferred 2.2 billion dollars to Morgan. Iyetunko make carry una money dey go we get Dasuki money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
^
grin

you dey mind the drunker sister grin

how much value is 2.2million in someone acct two year ago now grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teeboy95: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin
debeey87:
I just sent your reply to EFCC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
currentprice:
^
grin

you dey mind the drunker sister grin

teeboy95:
grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
aiico #0.56k
Wema #0.59k
fidson #1.33k
Portland paints and products #1.45k
FO #117.45k
UAC PROPERTIES #3.24k
stocks with new 52 weeks high
Total #319.72k
Unilever #50.00k
okomu #41.00k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Them be bird of same feather.....her sister said she has 16 plots of land in ph and lagos ,two expensive buildings and many other big big things.........2.2 billion transfered...........is like this people are sick..........finally na one kind face me i face you dem dey live...........tufiakwa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockish(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
this morgan issue is somehow ooo...hoe any body check thru cscs weather their stock is still intact or has anyone withdrawn from their morgan account since monday? Hope morgan cant secretly sell our stocks and part with the money?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
locodemy:
Them be bird of same feather.....her sister said she has 16 plots of land in ph and lagos ,two expensive buildings and many other big big things.........2.2 billion transfered...........is like this people are sick..........finally na one kind face me i face you dem dey live...........tufiakwa

A (big) thing also thou shalt decree
And it shall be (manifested) unto thee

Job 22/28
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
ExLaidback:

After their Oga passed on, I started being apprehensive of this kind of scenario and wanted to move my portfolio. But some broses on this forum said there's nothing to worry about. As a newbie i calmed down. Now I'm regretting it. The only luck one has is that I have no free cash sitting with them, as everything is invested. So na just to move my entire portfolio go another broker if their own too much.

stockish:
this morgan issue is somehow ooo...hoe any body check thru nse weather their stock is still intact or has anyone withdrawn from their morgan account since monday? Hope morgan cant secretly sell our stocks and part with they money?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
BUT where is access result self?must they wait till 31?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
@house
my sister just text me,,,,,,"morgan already transfer back her cash balance into her bank account shortly after market close".

brov. ExLaidback and stockish above relax grin

edit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
BUT where is access result self?must they wait till 31?

It is being audited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WizEndy1, Kwibaba(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.