Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10837995 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nigeria breweries

Dividend (Interim) #1.00k
Bonus N/A
Closure Date 17tg Nov-24th Nov 2016
AGM Date N/A
Payment Date 24 November 2016
,Qualification Date 16th November, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
ExLaidback:

Even analysts forecasts for both of them favours FCMB more than FBNH... FCMB SP also has more potential upside...For me o, for the next 3 to 6 months, FCMB >> FBNH Except maybe the price of FBNH fall below N2.50 cheesy or less sef...
FBNH is on a slow and steady path to revovery. They had their Analyst presentation/call today and part of the key points noted was: Replacement of their Chief Risk Officer and drastic remedial measures are being taken against their NPL's.

Nevertheless, on a 2 - 3 years investment horizon, i would gladly go for FCMB as against FBNH based on the upside potential and capital appreciation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
locodemy:

Bros there is no going back to that decision.All i am waiting for is to see a pull back in fcmb between now and next week,i will even sell off my entire portfolio for fcmb and that will give me great and great volume and my dividend next year will enrich my pocket.

sorry sir,i am no more interested in fbn.i expected about #65 billion PAT..........With that result,Fbn is in a loooooong thing........sell yours and follow me now before it trades at #2.00.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
davide470:
FBNH is on a slow and steady path to revovery. They had their Analyst presentation/call today and part of the key points noted was: Replacement of their Chief Risk Officer and drastic remedial measures are being taken against their NPL's.

Nevertheless, on a 2 - 3 years investment horizon, i would gladly go for FCMB as against FBNH based on the upside potential and capital appreciation.

Yep, it's basically the same thing I'm saying...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
davide470:

People,

Not happy about FBNH results but I suspected. My average is 3.03 (3.05 and 3.01), as for me and my household, we leaving FBNH.

The trip about the useless bank be say it will now trade heavy volumes, which confuses people the more. at any price people still like it.

Please is itrade back ? Men wan leave FBNH.

Let's be careful with the remaining banks, they are all operating in the same economy.

K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
kentoto:

People,

Not happy about FBNH results but I suspected. My average is 3.03 (3.05 and 3.01), as for me and my household, we leaving FBNH.

The trip about the useless bank be say it will now trade heavy volumes, which confuses people the more. at any price people still like it.

Let's be careful with the remaining banks, they are all operating in the same economy.

K

Bros,the volume you are seeing is their market makers trying to defend the price.once the money finishes,it will fall sharp sharp to #2.00.i will try to put price tag and sell at 3.00 and above then i will put my gear 5 and run like fowl and never to look back again..............

praying for fcmb to fall to #1.00 so i can jump in and lock my door.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
kentoto:

People,

K
iTrade might not be up till next week. They said they are having issues with NSE FIX which would be resolved soonest.

Forget volumes o, especially with Awon Banks. Atleast, your average price is Ok. Would advise you do a 1M horizon and sell at a breakeven point (3.10 - 3.15)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:49am On Oct 27, 2016
currentprice:

grin grin grin

fbn,,, past elephant
Any how cow sick it can't be like goat cool .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2016
ihedioramma:
Any how cow sick it can't be like goat cool .

you have reminded me those days unity bank was about to do reconstructions,people were saying the bank will bounce back........up till now,unity bank is still sick........brother,i will advice you to cut your losses no matter how big the loss is.........The stock is in a long run.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2016
locodemy:

you have reminded me those days unity bank was about to do reconstructions,people were saying the bank will bounce back........up till now,unity bank is still sick........brother,i will advice you to cut your losses no matter how big the loss is.........The stock is in a long run.........
guy I can't part with fbhn, I buy am 33 Naira and I go sell am above that price or it will forever remain with me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2016
locodemy:

am not in any losses with FBNH bought at 3.08 and 2.99 . It is FCMB,DIAMOND,FIDELITY,SKYE AND WEMA am thinking that will do share reconstruction, and many people has said it last month .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2016
locodemy:

Thank you all.....i am now ok.

I don't think you need to buy all the stocks each registrar controls.
All you have to do is mail them anytime you add a new stock to you portfolio.
To be very sure send mails to two or three different registrars to get their on opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2016
ihedioramma:
am not in any losses with FBNH bought at 3.08 and 3 . It is FCMB,DIAMOND,FIDELITY,SKYE AND WEMA am thinking that will do share reconstruction, and many people has said it last month .

ok o.your name is ihedioranma meaning what pleases everyone...........i want to tell you that fbn pleases everyone before not now...........i will like us to mark FBN and FCMB and watch them for six months from now and see the one that will give the highest return to shareholders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Mopolchi:
guy I can't part with fbhn, I buy am 33 Naira and I go sell am above that price or it will forever remain with me.

okokobioko eeeeeeeh!..............my brother leave matter............you are out of the world to come back in 10 years time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2016
locodemy:

okokobioko eeeeeeeh!..............my brother leave matter............you are out of the world to come back in 10 years time.
I believe as far as it's the Elephant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2016
Mopolchi:

You have taken a stand, abeg try buy more now and average down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Mopolchi:
I believe as far as it's the Elephant.

is this the elephant you are talking about?............collapsed..........speed on my feet.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2016
locodemy:

is this the elephant you are talking about?............collapsed..........speed on my feet.
lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2016
carpenter:

You have taken a stand, abeg try buy more now and average down.

I need you to explain more on this "average down". I recently bought 300 units at 3 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2016
locodemy:

Bros, take am easy o. The elephant is only sleeping. it will surely wake up one day. Though this sleeping elephant is not good for jijo guys.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2016
grin

who elephant epp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
locodemy:

ok o.your name is ihedioranma meaning what pleases everyone...........i want to tell you that fbn pleases everyone before not now...........i will like us to mark FBN and FCMB and watch them for six months from now and see the one that will give the highest return to shareholders.
That is my name but is mm not nmgrin . Ok, today market will be example . let's forget about that please . what is happing in NAHCO,VITAFOAM AND LIVESTOCK(INTENDY AND LANCEE? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2016
kolaish:
Bros, take am easy o. The elephant is only sleeping. it will surely wake up one day. Though this sleeping elephant is not good for jijo guys.

The dead will also rise one day........do you know when it will be? na for gray hair i go make am in fbn?

ok....look the report again.......As the NPL is rising the more,do you think CBN will allow them to declare dividend next year? the ans is NO.........cant you see their equals.........GTB and ZENITH how they are performing?

see you guys again in the mid day......i don port now for biz.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2016
Mopolchi:
I need you to explain more on this "average down". I recently bought 300 units at 3 Naira.

DEFINITION of 'Average Down'

The process of buying additional shares in a company at lower prices than you originally purchased. This brings the average price you've paid for all your shares down.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/averagedown.asp

say you bought 1,000 units @ 33 naira...costing you about 33,000 excluding fees and taxes.

Since you have taken a stand not to sell at less that 33, you can buy more say another 1,000 at 3 naira and your average cost of the stock will go down. That way you don't have to wait till it gets to 33.

1. 1,000 units @ 33=33,000
2. 1,000 units @ 3 = 3,000

TC=36,000
AC=36,000/2000= 18

So now only need to wait for 18 and not 33 to break even (fees and taxes not included)

The more you buy now, the better for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2016
carpenter:

DEFINITION of 'Average Down'

The process of buying additional shares in a company at lower prices than you originally purchased. This brings the average price you've paid for all your shares down.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/averagedown.asp

say you bought 1,000 units @ 33 naira...costing you about 33,000 excluding fees and taxes.

Since you have taken a stand not to sell at less that 33, you can buy more say another 1,000 at 3 naira and your average cost of the stock will go down. That way you don't have to wait till it gets to 33.

1. 1,000 units @ 33=33,000
2. 1,000 units @ 3 = 3,000

TC=36,000
AC=36,000/2000= 18

So now only need to wait for 18 and not 33 to break even (fees and taxes not included)

The more you buy now, the better for you.

Why the fixation on FBN? Why would anybody continue to put his money in a "dieing" company?
For now,FBN should only be bought by traders(the jijo masters), there are better stocks out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Niyijac and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.