Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900416 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2017
pluto09:

My eyes on diamond bank too.
They should not release the q1 result till next week,the price never fall enough!

Na for this one that game they wan play go show...........
Fcmb used Q1 result last year to gather momentum...........i see diamond trying to do same.
just my thought.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2017
pluto09:

They should not release the q1 result till next week,the price never fall enough!
Transcorp magic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2017
pluto09:

If I may ask, why are you eyeing stock with bad FY 2016? Any idea of what Q1 result will be?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...THAT SHOULD BE BLIND RISK!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

CALCULATED BLIND RISK grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2017
People,

An eye on Transcorp, what is happening, the bids are climbing oh,

k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Princkez:
Transcorp magic

We don see their Q1 result naw!.where the magic go from come except hoping on sentimentals.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2017
locodemy:

We don see their Q1 result naw!.where the magic go from come except hoping on sentimentals.......
pls check d bid and offer now...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Princkez:

Have you seen early morning vapour before?
how long does it last?
Just play the game on sentiments not even technicals let alone fundamentals......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
kentoto:

People,

An eye on Transcorp, what is happening, the bids are climbing oh,

k

Tony and Peterichy are playing ludo, nothing more grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2017
i just saw something like 25mil.of uac-pro moving. hmm whats up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Princkez:
...I think people have collected salary & moving the general market sentiment +ve now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Princkez:
Have you seen you just saw vapour?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2017
BullBearMkt:

If I may ask, why are you eyeing stock with bad FY 2016? Any idea of what Q1 result will be?

Check my post on diamond bank FY 2016.
The result was not bad at all. I even said I prefer it to fcmb if they were selling at the same price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2017
fcmb shares no more in circulation.fingers crossed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Diamond bank , I hate this Stock now the way I hate Okomu oil. Some part of money I made from Dangote flour was taken away by Diamond bank.
But I still thank God that it's just small part of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2017
oando heading to 6naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2017
pluto09:

Check my post on diamond bank FY 2016.
The result was not bad at all. I even said I prefer it to fcmb if they were selling at the same price.
...you're right. You said that! I need to learn how to read & understand financial report as soon as possible. You got me thinking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mpeace:
oando heading to 6naira
...I am thinking OANDO fundamental is changing to good, the stock is not doing badly. Q1 results pls!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mpeace:
oando heading to 6naira

pray for crude oil rise.They don sell everything to minimize debts yet more debts in hundreds of billions.
Where them go get money to settle those ones if no be from upstream sector wey dem relied on now?
pls do more survey o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...I am thinking OANDO fundamental is changing to good, the stock is not doing badly. Q1 results pls!

Q1 as i am seeing may be good but debts will always ruin the price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
locodemy:

Q1 as i am seeing may be good but debts will always ruin the price.
...Don't get me confuse, which one take precedence fundamentally, good result with good profit or debt (gradually reducing)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...Don't get me confuse, which one take precedence fundamentally, good result with good profit or debt (gradually reducing)?

If you get good result and good profit and you are oweing someone more than the profit you make,how much is left for you if you are forced to settle your debt?
We can start this discussion from here bro......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
locodemy:

If you get good result and good profit and you are oweing someone more than the profit you make,how much is left for you if you are forced to settle your debt?
We can start this discussion from here bro......
...I know you can re-negotiate debt adjustment (or spread) with your banker. Banks will be happy to do that. It is when you cannot service your debt that the bank will want to use force. With that you still have some money for devtal projects
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mpeace:
oando heading to 6naira

Are the Men In Black back

let me go and look at what is happening at the FOREX Window for FPIs and Importers smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...I know you can re-negotiate debt adjustment (or spread) with your banker. Banks will be happy to do that. It is when you cannot service your debt that the bank will want to use force. With that you still have some money for devtal projects

Just play safe.......gamble and dont invest there.They have been deceiving us for ages.My others brothers can also brief you.Peterichy is even looking for a way to bomb their MD.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
locodemy:

Just play safe.......gamble and dont invest there.They have been deceiving us for ages.My others brothers can also brief you. Peterichy is even looking for a way to bomb their MD.
...lol
I can hardly be trapped with my buy low/stop loss strategy. Just need to understand fundamental in order to enhance my trading! Tx.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
locodemy:
For those who want to play a calculated risk game in Diamond bank,begin now to watch the technicals.it is almost at another good entry price awaiting Q1 results.
This game will be sweet this time...........Damage control things ongoing.............thru Q1 result.

As far as I am concerned, There seems to be a big unexplained problem in Diamond about loan losses. (N59bn in 2016 and N55bn in 2015). Much more than Tier 1 banks with larger loan portfolios. If you back other years, the loan losses are also significant.

They are always hemorrhaging money. On top of that, they don't pay good dividends. Actis abandoned ship more than a year ago.

That means anything you see in Q1 might almost disappear into thin air by year end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
austinkenneth:

As far as I am concerned, There seems to be a big unexplained problem in Diamond about loan losses. (N59bn in 2016 and N55bn in 2015). Much more than Tier 1 banks with larger loan portfolios. If you back other years, the loan losses are also significant.

They are always hemorrhaging money. On top of that, they don't pay good dividends. Actis abandoned ship more than a year ago.

That means anything you see in Q1 might almost disappear into thin air by year end.

Bros,its strategy people are using to survive in our present time o.Invest in stocks when you see a catalyst of making money and flee immediately.Dont go to wait till you see the manifestation of the catalyst you saw earlier (buying).For me,i dont take chances in fcmb and i am always there.In conclusion,just close that your analysis book and draw water out first then check well before you draw again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oga feelamong, abeg provide the link o, me sef wan check and you do well to tell the house what you find.

feelamong:

Are the Men In Black back

let me go and look at what is happening at the FOREX Window for FPIs and Importers smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mpeace:
oando heading to 6naira

- opened much higher
- been steady above 50dma
- 45m traded
- a higher retest loading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
locodemy:
fcmb shares no more in circulation.fingers crossed.

Likely to close @1.05 today....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Penny lovers are monitoring d 80KoboGang lol

-transcorp 86k
-fidelity83k
-diamond 84k

who will break N1.00 first ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: modupeshow, Ginalex(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.